Sex with my Ex-

Story Info
Her Ex- left me a present.
6.4k words
3.98
24.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

JOHN

"OK, so why the heck did I need to come back to the office instead of you just giving me the results over the phone? I have to say that you're kinda scaring me."

"Well, I got the urine culture in a few days, but wanted to wait until I got the blood antibody test back..."

"And?"

"Uh, John, you have Chlamydia."

"Chlamydia? What do you mean Chlamydia? That's an STD, right?"

"Yup."

"How would I get that, Bob?" Bob and I went to college together. I went to grad school. He went to med school and was a great Internist.

"Well, you take the male part and put in in an infected female part and wallah!" My world started to crumble, tears filled my eyes, I could feel my heart being torn to shreds. How could this be? We've been married four years and have a three year old and a two month old? Everything seems so perfect. We're best friends, no fights, sex is great (or at least she says it is), we agree on almost everything and we're ready to start working on baby number three before too long. It's not possible.

"I'm guessing from the look on your face that you either know that Chris will divorce you and take you to the cleaners..." I shook my head. I couldn't talk. "Or, I have just fired the hypersonic missile into your heart." I nodded.

"Oh, shit, John. I am so sorry. I never would have thought Chris would do something like that in a million years. You guys seem like the perfect couple and she's always showing signs of affection towards you and speaks highly of you when we get together. Never a negative gesture or word that I ever detected..."

"But Chris just got the go ahead to start having sex again a few weeks ago. And with the baby...Well, she's been pretty busy."

"John, how long have you had a sore throat?"

"I don't know. A couple of months, maybe longer. I thought it was allergies, post nasal drip, or something. And my nut started hurting a couple of weeks ago."

"John. Chlamydia is kind of a stealth STD. Pretty common, but most folks never know they have it. Some studies show 90% of women and 70% of men never have symptoms. And it usually takes a few weeks to even months before the symptoms develop. The fact that that thing sitting on top of your left testicle is infected means that you've probably had it quite a while."

"So that means that Chris likely had it when she delivered."

"Well, there's no way for me to know for sure, but, yeah. It's very possible. In fact very likely."

"No chance of toilet seats or dirty hands or....."

"Nope, sorry. Mouth, vagina, butt or sometimes sex toys. No toilet seats."

"Are you 100% sure, Bob? Could it be something else?"

"That's why I waited for both lab results.

"We have a one day and a seven day antibiotic treatment. I would recommend the one day. I'll give you yours before you go and I'll give you some for Chris to take. Then both of you should be fine. No sex for either one of you, including oral for at least a week. You could just reinfect each other. But I'm guessing that will not be an issue." I shook my head.

"You need to get the baby checked out. Right away. She's what, about eight weeks old? And usually would have shown up with an eye infection or pneumonia by now. But not always. Better have her checked, OK?

"What're you going to do, Buddy?"

"Guess I have a hell of a lot to do. Who, what, when, where, how long? And how the hell do I end our marriage without being taken to the cleaners by my cheating wife."

He wasn't wrong. i had it. I insisted on a retest of the urine. The retest was positive, again. And Chris was leaving Monday for a meeting with clients. She had always had these, once or twice a year, but in the year leading up to the baby, she went every three months or so until she got big as a house and couldn't fly. They'd always been for a couple of days or so. Fly out one day, meetings the next and home on the third day. This was to leave Monday and return Friday. Shit!

What the hell was I going to do? Heck, I've never been through something like this before. Never thought in a million years anything was going on. I thought we were doing great.

She's the one with experience. She divorced her first husband because he was cheating on her. Her policy was one and done. But maybe that was just for others. Shit! Shit! Shit! Well, I'm not going to have sex with her before she leaves. Bob said none for at least seven days. And no sense giving her the pills. Presumably she's going to meet with the same guy that gave it to her in the first place.

Well, I'll be pleasant and nice. See what I can do to confirm or disprove my concerns and have a sit down on Friday when she gets back. Maybe I can talk her out of going. Maybe then we could salvage something? Don't any way for that to happen though.

But, I started my homework. I called an attorney friend of mine and asked him about divorce attorneys. He was shocked to say the least. Just like Bob was. I told him it may be nothing, but I needed to know what my future may hold as soon as possible. He actually called a buddy of his and got me an appointment for Monday.

When I arrived home, Chris' mother was taking care of the kids. It was still early, but I asked her if she would stay while I did some office work. She was Ok with that, so I visited with the kids for a bit then went into our office and hit the internet. I became a Chlamydia expert in no time. Yup. I had it. Hell, I even had a sore throat and things so I probably had an oral infection from doing all the oral stuff with Chris.

How to tell if your spouse is cheating on you. How to catch a cheating spouse. All about divorces in our state, etc., etc.,etc. You name it, I looked it up.

Around 5:30 Chris rolled in. I hugged and kissed her. God, her mouth is probably infected too. Asked how her day went. The usual. We divided kid duty. Fed them. Took them out for a walk in their strollers. Then finally bedtime. The baby would still be up every three or four hours or so and didn't sleep through. We took turns getting up. We worked as a well oiled machine. It was great, but it wasn't, I guess.

Usually we would have had sex Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. But I begged off telling her that I had been to see Bob and he said I had a prostate infection. He put me on antibiotics but said no sex for a week. "We can catch up Friday when you return. We can't do anything for me, but I can do plenty for you..."

"Well, get too it, Big Boy. I need your head between my legs as soon as possible." We started kissing (I swear I can taste the bugs) and running our hands all over each other's bodies. Crap, I think my dick and balls are going to explode if I don't do something. After we're done I'll have a talk with Rosie and her sisters, in private.

I moved to her breasts and played with her nipples. i felt like twisting them off i was so pissed. But. Gently twisting and stroking. Sucking on one nipple, then the other. Rolling my tongue across them. My hand moved to her nether region (or at least that's what it seemed to me now. Infected. It needed a skull and crossed bones or a biohazard sign or something) and started stroking, playing, sliding a finger then two inside. Rolling her clit with my thumb. A groan indicated she approved. I worked my head down, down, and then started licking her lips and her clit and then drove my tongue into her crease. I started running from ass to clit and back again. A few licks at her little pucker then sliding upward to her slit, and then sucked down on her her little rod which felt firm and fully awakened. She started moving her hips and pulling my head tighter against herself.

"Holy crap, John, you do that better than anybody. Make me cum. I love it! I love you! Make Momma happy like you always do." Interesting choice of words. You just compared me to all your other lovers and although you told me I was the best, I DON'T WANT TO KNOW OR THINK ABOUT YOUR OTHER LOVERS! ONE OF THEM GAVE ME CHLAMYDIA!"

Damn, Chris. What is wrong with you? And here I am trying not to gag because I know I'm getting reinfected with every lick. Hurry up and finish please. So I put my heart into it and really worked her parts over. After 3 orgasms, she said enough. We kissed and I got up to wash my face. I felt like gargling with bleach. That might be suspicious though.

"Oh, John, that was great as always. You make me so very, very happy. I love our life together." So why are you leaving for a week to cheat on me, on us? Or is what you're saying just part of your cover up? I can't believe a fucking word she says. Our whole damn relationship is built on lies.

"Then why don't you stay and we can do it the whole week."

She looked away. "George and Sandy are counting on me. I can't cancel." I let it drop.

It was a long weekend for me. I guess it was a long weekend for both of us. She was getting more and more excited, but also anxious about leaving Monday. I begged off sex. Told her it hurt my prostate too much. I made her orgasm with toys instead.

I just felt my world continue to fall apart.

As Sunday evening rolled around I said, "Chris, why don't you cancel your trip and stay home. We can each take a few days off and do something with the kids. Or whatever. We need some time to catch up. We really haven't done that since number two came along. What do you think?"

"That sounds lovely, John, but this is a business meeting. I have to go. I'm going with George and Sandy from the office and they're counting on me to be there to work with the clients. It's too late to cancel. Sorry."

"I guess I don't understand why you've started going out of town every three months or so instead of twice a year or why this trip is so much longer." Her eyes widened and she looked down for a second. A flash of guilt and uncertainty lit her face. But then, a quick recovery and...

"Our business has changed. It just requires more time out of town with the clients. And this client's a mess. Their books are so out of wack we really need a full accounting team to straighten it out, not just the three of us. That's why it's longer. I'll miss you and the kids so much it will be awful. I'll call every day and you can call me when you want. I'm going to talk with George and see if we can't cut back on these trips. You're right, they have increased. and i miss you and the kids so much while i'm gone..."

Sunday night the baby cried. It was her turn, but I told her I would get up so Chris wouldn't be so tired for her trip. I changed and fed our little Hailey, tucked her back in and then went downstairs to do a little snooping. Her carry on was locked, but they all had the same key so it was easy to open. Shit! New lingerie, a couple of new sexy looking dresses, lube and other stuff. Didn't look like a routine business meeting to me. Could she be having an affair with George? Surely not. He was a great guy with four kids. We got together with them a couple times a month. But if she is cheating on me, no reason he couldn't be cheating on his wife. Man! I'm starting to distrust and suspect everyone.

I looked through her purse. A ticket for NYC. Come to think of it, she had never mentioned where she was going. Where was her phone? She always kept it in her handbag. Not here. Looked through her wallet. Lots of cash. I guess she may need it for taxis and the like, but what's this? A credit card from a different company than we usually used. I jotted down the info. Damn, it's looking worse all the time. She is leaving to cheat on me.

Monday morning came quickly. We got up, did the kid stuff and then she was ready to leave. Because it was early, she was going to take the airport limo. I had offered to take her, but with the kids it would be awkward. One more try.

"Chris, please don't go. This is too long, you've been away too often. I feel like we are drifting apart. You just had a baby.

""But Jen's on formula since my milk never really came in this time..."

"You seem excited about leaving. 'We' may be very different when you get back, Chris. Don't go. Please."

"John we had this discussion. I'll be back before you know it. I'm going to be working crazy hours each day and need to concentrate without interruption so I don't know when I can call."

Well, that's a change from what she said earlier. "But I'll try to talk to you each day. Here's my ride. Gotta go." She grabbed her bag. Gave me a hug and a kiss. "I love you, John. Very much. See you Friday." I did not say goodbye or 'I love you.'

CHRIS

What was that all about? He acted weird the whole weekend. And now, no goodbye. Not one 'I love you.' I guess he is upset about me leaving. I'll have to make it up to him when I get back. And he never said anything about his prostate before I wanted to have sex. Why didn't he share that with me? Men get those things, right?

Surely he doesn't suspect anything. He's never questioned any of my trips before. But what the fuck am I doing? Why am I flying to New York to have a week of sex with my Ex-husband when I love John so much?

Because I'm obsessed. I can't keep him out of my mind. Every time he calls, I pick up the call and do what he says. it's like he controls me somehow. Why? The bastard cheated on me probably a bunch of times. That's why I divorced him. But here I go again. I'm cheating on John just like Greg cheated on me. Who am I?

Why am I obsessed with him? Our marriage sucked, he was never good to me. He never treated me like John does. He's no bigger or better in the rack. Then why? Why am I risking everything to do this?

They say your first one is always special, but... I should cancel my flight and go home. Call this trip off just like John asked me to. He never asked me to do that before. Could he be suspicious? I've been so careful to keep it from him.

I should call this trip off like John said, but I don't think I can. God, I am too screwed up. If John finds out I could, no, i almost certainly would lose everything I love. I've told him one and done and he agrees. Oh, Chris, why? Make the driver turn around.

But I didn't. The flight was uneventful. In the past, Greg had always met me at the airport and we would travel together to his place, catching up and snuggling all the way. This time, though, he'd sent a text saying how excited he was and he would see me when I got to the apartment.

Wait. What? He wasn't going to meet me? He was taking me for granted just like when we were married. Getting to his place was no big deal. I'd been doing it for years, but still. It hurt. I was sacrificing so much, potentially, to be here. Why am I here? What am I doing? He is just using me like a toy. Like before. Chris, you need help. I need to see a counselor when I get back.

But I travelled to his place. Alone. I passed a good looking girl in the lobby. But she looked all disheveled. You can tell what she's been up to. Love her perfume, though. I knocked on the door.

He opened it and smothered me with a hug and a tongue filled kiss. I forgot all about home. I forgot all about John. I forgot all about my kids. I tried to ignore the fresh smell of perfume in the room. Hers! Damn, he was fucking someone just before I got here!

"Here, Chris. I got some wine. Your favorite." It wasn't. "Let's head back to the bedroom. We have a lot of catching up to do. You look great. Most of your baby weight is gone. Are those jugs of yours going to leak all over me? Like with your other kid? Do you need to wear a top or something? Let me help you out of your clothes..."

The bed was a mess and smelled of sex. Chris, run. Get the fuck out of there.You're getting sloppy seconds. He hasn't even taken a shower since the girl left.

We undressed except for my bra, 'safety first' he said. What an ass. We hugged, kissed for a minute, then he shoved me down to my knees and slid his cock into my mouth. Oh, God, it smells and tastes like female. What the hell. He makes me feel so unimportant. But here I was. I started licking and sucking for all I was worth. He grabbed my hair and pushed his cock to the back of my throat. "Come on, Chris. I know you can get it all the way down if you relax and try. Here I'll help you."

He grabbed my head and pushed until his cock bottomed out and my nose was pressed against his belly. He held it there as I tried to escape. I gagged, coughed, drooled all over the place and thought I was going to run out of air.

He pulled out and started face fucking me. "Good girl, Chris." He kept going until he came and as he did he once again rammed his cock down my throat so the seed went way down my throat.

John would never treat me like that. We were a team dedicated to making each other happy. Oh, sure, he tries to get it down my throat, but when I gag he backs off. He's never been fully down like that. I'll have to wait a while after I get home. And then I'll do it. John would love it, I'm sure.

No break. Greg dragged me onto the bed, put me on all fours and slid his cock into me. No prep, no oral, this was all about him. As always. What the fuck am I doing here? He was pumping away. I had one orgasm, then another before he came again and I could feel his cum shooting into me.

While we were fucking, he slid a finger into my ass. Dry. No warning, no gentleness and worked it in and out. I always liked a finger in there. But John always took his time. I thought we were done, time for a break, but I felt his cock on my butt and he was pushing. I flopped onto the bed to escape.

"Greg, don't! I've never done that!" But he didn't care. I was pinned on my belly and he pushed. God, it hurt like hell. And finally it popped in and he sank to his hilt. He sat there a few moments then starting stroking away.

The pain went away, but to honest it wasn't really doing anything for me. The feeling of fullness was new, interesting. But it was not exciting. I tried to move my hand to my clit, but he was pressing down on me with all his weight. I couldn't get there. He seemed to go on for ever, after all, this was the third one for him. Finally he tensed and came, but not much juice left.

He pulled out. "Go take a shower, Chris. You're kind of messy." So much for my first time anal. I jumped in and tried to relax. Cleaned myself off and tried to flush things out. Greg joined me in the shower and shoved me back down on my knees. He really hadn't cleaned off much, but he grabbed my hair and pulled my mouth onto his cock again. God, I can taste the crap. I'm going to vomit. It stinks. How degrading. I guess I deserve it. What am I doing here? I could be home making love with John, not being fucked and humiliated by Greg.

"Ok, let's go get something to eat. You're paying, right?" I paid.

And so it went. I was his sex toy. He did whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted. My wants, my needs didn't matter. I never got to wear my new dresses or even the lingerie. The crisis between the real and ideal. Yes, I got what I deserved.

Finally it was Friday. I should never have come for so long. It's going to hurt like hell when John wants to have sex tonight. As I got ready to leave, he grabbed me, turned me around, pulled down my slacks and shorts and forced his cock into my puss. No prep. It hurt. He went until he came. I never did. He pulled my pants back up.

"A little traveling gift for you. You can think of me as you feel it leak out and you smell all spermy when you get home." Oh, shit!

I made my way back to the airport, made it through screening which, of course, took forever and headed immediately to the ladies room. With a handful of paper towels I cleaned and flushed as well as I could. I threw out my underwear and put on a new pair after inserting a tampon I purchased. I can never, ever do this again. I will never put myself through this again!

But I knew it was a lie. I will never do it again...at least for a few months...

I made it home, but instead of John being at the airport like he always was he texted me telling me to take a ride home because he couldn't get off work? What? He's never done that. My mind was chaos on the way home.

12