Sex with my Mom's Mom, my Grandma

Story Info
Larry has sex with his sixty-eight-year-old, grandmother.
8.7k words
4.52
16.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex with my Mom's Mom, my Grandma

Twenty-two-year-old Larry has incestuous sex with his sixty-eight-year-old, MILF of a grandmother, Polly.

I'm Larry. Having just graduated from college, I'm home for the summer before I start my new job in September. I'm a twenty-two-year-old horny, young man with no girlfriend. I broke up with my girlfriend when she cheated on me with my best friend while I was away at college. Good riddance and good luck to her.

When I'm not watching porn and masturbating in my room, I'm visiting with my grandmother and helping her with chores, things that she can no longer do because of her age. I enjoy being around my grandmother, Polly, as much as I enjoy spending time with my mother, Jennifer. With us being a close family, I love my mother as much as I love my grandmother.

Something that many, young horny men are, unembarrassed, and unashamed to admit, I've always been sexually attracted to my forty-five-year-old mother. Again, something that many, young horny men are, unembarrassed, and unashamed to admit it, I've always been sexually attracted to my elderly grandmother, too. If you saw my mother and my grandmother, you'd understand why I'm sexually attracted to them both.

They're both tall, blonde, and beautiful with big breasts. Only, my grandmother's hair has turned white from blonde. Unfortunately, sadly, and sexually frustratingly, while wishing that she were, my mother is not sexually attracted to me.

Yet, fortunately, my grandmother is much different in showing her affection for me than her daughter, my mother. In the way that Polly smiles at me, kisses me, and hugs me, not a hard stretch to make, I suspect that my grandmother is sexually attracted to me. After watching and masturbating over mothers and sons videos having sex, I now masturbate over grandmothers and grandsons having sex. How hot would that be to have sex with my mother and/or with my grandmother?

Again, sadly, and sexually frustratingly, my MILF of a mother would never have sex with me in the way that I'd love to have sex with her. A church going woman, with her modestly moral, and always wearing a robe over her nightgowns, I've never seen as much as her bra strap. Fortunately, for me, her mother, Polly, my grandmother, a bit on the wild side, is a bit of a whore. More fun than my mother, she's not nearly as prudish as her daughter.

Daring myself to flash her my naked cock, if only to see her reaction, I wondered if Polly would look or stare. Even though I've allowed my mother to see me naked by intentionally dropping my towel in front of her while making my towel drop appear accidental, instead of looking and staring, she looked away with embarrassment and shame. Again, while wondering if she'd remain in my room while watching me stroke myself, I've even deliberately allowed her to catch me masturbating.

I couldn't wait to show my mother my erect, naked dick. I knew that she'd be upstairs soon to deliver my laundry. When I heard her climbing the stairs, I quickly stripped myself naked, put on my headphones, fell back on my bed, and closed my eyes. Proud of my big dick, I wanted my mother to see my erect prick. Filled with sexual anticipation to expose myself to my mother, I quickly stroked myself to a big and hard erection.

Yet, disappointing me, as soon as she opened my bedroom door without knocking, as if she was a hotel maid, she immediately closed my bedroom door. Not the reaction that I had hoped for, I hoped that my mother would remain in my room while watching me masturbate. I wanted her to see me cum.

I would have loved watching her masturbate herself to me stroking myself. Hoping beyond hope, how hot would that be if my mother sat next to me on my bed and took my big dick in her soft and warm hand and stroked me? I'd love my mother to masturbate me. I'd love for my mother to watch me cum.

F F F

I wished my mother was more like her mother, my grandmother, Polly. With us living next door, I enjoyed going over her house to mow her lawn, help with her trash, change a lightbulb, wash her car, watch TV, and/or just to talk to her while having a beer. With her as much as my friend as she was my grandmother, I'd do anything for her. Something she'd never ask me to do, I'd even have sex with her if she asked me to have sex with her. There was something about her that made me sexually excited.

Wishing my grandfather was still alive, I loved my grandfather. Every time I visited Polly, as if I hadn't seen her in a long time, she was so happy to see me. Something that my mother never did, she always kissed me on the lips and hugged me while pressing her big breasts against my muscular chest.

Sometimes, I was so horny that I was tempted to part her lips with my tongue and French kiss her. I wondered what she'd do if I tried to French kiss her. While kissing her, I was tempted to reach down to cup her shapely ass in my horny hands while squeezing her ass. I wondered what she'd do if I squeezed her shapely ass while kissing her.

I'd love to feel her big breasts through her blouse and bra. I wondered what her reaction would be if I kissed her in that sexual way while feeling her ass and feeling her breasts through her clothes. Unlike my mother, maybe my grandmother would allow me to have my wicked, sexual way with her. Wouldn't that be something if my grandmother wanted to have sex with me as much as I wanted to have sex with her?

If I dared to French kiss my mother while feeling her ass, she'd slap my face. If I dared to inappropriately touch her, she'd push me away. Forget about my stuck-up mother, getting an erection just by imagining French kissing my grandmother, I'd love to feel her through her clothes while making out with her. I wondered what her reaction would be if I dick flashed her while making my flash appear accidental.

F F F

I can only imagine what my grandmother looked like forty-years ago because she's still very attractive now. I've seen photos of her in a bikini when she was in her twenties. She was sexy, shapely, and beautiful. She's tall and slender with blue eyes, enormous double D, cup breasts, and a shapely ass, with long well-formed legs. For an old broad, she's really good looking.

Unlike my mother, whether deliberately or unintentionally, whatever I do to help her, she always rewarded me for my help with an upskirt peek of her white panties or a downblouse view of her cleavage and bra. Every time she crossed and uncrossed her legs, she flashed me her panties. Giving me more to masturbate over, I loved seeing Polly's panties.

Then, sometimes she sits across from me in her short skirt with her knees parted in the way that Sharon Stone parted her knees in Basic Instinct. I loved seeing her pussy mound, her camel toe, her pussy slit, and her big patch of bushy, brown pubic hair through her sheer panties. Then, when she leaned forward to take a sip of her drink, I loved seeing her long, sexy line of cleavage and her white bra. My grandmother gives me plenty to masturbate over.

Unlike my mother, my grandmother doesn't wear a robe over her short, sheer, low-cut, and sexy nightgowns. With her seated across from me in her nightgown and with her knees parted open enough to flash me something that I shouldn't see, she rewarded me with a peek of her bushy brown, naked pussy. Again, giving me even more to masturbate over, as shocking as it's sexually exciting, I loved seeing my grandmother's naked pussy.

Then, when she leaned forward to sip her coffee or her wine, she gave me a down nightgown view of her big, naked breasts and her erect nipples. I loved seeing my grandmother's naked pussy as much as I loved seeing her naked breasts. I've lost count how many times I've masturbated over Polly flashing me some part of her beautiful body.

No doubt, with me always seeing all that I shouldn't see of my grandmother, even though she's sixty-eight years old, she doesn't look her age. Honestly, she looks as if she's in her fifties instead of in her sixties. Because she stays out of the sun, she still has beautiful skin with few wrinkles and no age spots. I'd never kick her out of my bed for eating crackers. Alas, nothing more than a sexual fantasy, I'd have sex with my grandmother if she'd have sex with me.

With her having a well-formed ass, she still has a sexy and shapely body. With me being a breast man who's sexually attracted to big breasted, older women, I love my grandmother's huge, double D, cup breasts. Sexually attracted to my grandmother in the way that I'm sexually attracted to my mother, I'd definitely have sex with my grandmother and/or with my mother if I could. Only, something so forbidden, much like my mother, my grandmother would never have incestuous sex with me, her blood related grandson.

F F F

Whenever she opened her refrigerator door without turning on the overhead kitchen light, or opened the drapes in the living room to let in the sun, I saw through her sheer nightgown as if she's naked. When she walked in front of the bright light of the television in the darkened living room, as if she's walking through a TSA scanning machine at the airport, I saw through her nightgown again, too. My favorite time is sitting with her on her couch while watching a movie. I sat with her in my cutoff jeans and she sat with me in her short, sheer, sexy, and low-cut nightgown.

As if we're boyfriend and girlfriend sitting at a movie in a movie theatre instead of grandmother and grandson sitting on her couch in her living room, she allowed me to put my arm around her. She leaned into me with her white head on my chest, her warm hand on my naked thigh, and with her big breast resting against my side. I loved holding my grandmother. I loved smelling the scent of her perfume.

Women don't know that men have breast feelers everywhere. We can feel women's breasts with every part of our horny bodies. I surely could feel the weight of her big breast against my ribs.

Something that endeared her to me, Polly had a habit of saying some outrageously funny, sexy, and embarrassing things. While wondering if she was deliberately trying to get a reaction out of me, I never knew what she'd say next to shock me and/or sexually excite me. As if she doesn't have a filter, she embarrassed me as much as she, sometimes, sexually excited me by the things she said and the questions that she asked.

"What do you like to do in your free time, Larry," asked my grandmother while staring up at me with her blue eyes?

Here we go, a loaded question, I didn't dare answer her with what I did in my free time. When I paused and didn't answer her immediately, she continued with memories from her past that applied to me now. I didn't dare tell her that I watched porn while masturbating myself.

"Something we never had unless we rented a porn movie, I imagine a man your age either plays video games or watches a lot of porn on your computer," she said as if she knew me. "With you filled with an excess amount of testosterone and you no longer having a girlfriend, I bet you're horny. I bet you masturbate a lot," she said with a dirty laugh while staring up at me again with her blue eyes.

She smiled up at me as if she wanted to masturbate me. Wouldn't that be something if my grandmother offered to masturbate me? I'd love to watch porn with my grandmother of grandsons having sex with their grandmothers. Yet, Polly wasn't a whore. Just as she'd never watch porn with me, she'd never masturbate me.

"So, tell me, Larry, what do you do? Do you play video games, watch porn. and play with yourself, or do you do both," she asked?

'Oh, my God. My grandmother asked if I watched porn while masturbating myself,' I thought.

I looked at her with shock as much as I looked at her with embarrassment and shame, and as much as I looked at her with sexual excitement. Polly not only wanted to know if I played video games but also, she wanted to know if I watched porn. She wanted to know if I played with myself while watching porn. If only my grandmother knew how many hours I spent watching porn while masturbating, she'd think I was a pervert.

If only my grandmother knew that I've masturbated over imagining my mother naked and having sex with her, I wondered what she'd say. If only she knew that I've masturbated over imagining my grandmother naked and having sex with her, too, I wondered what she'd think of me. No doubt, she'd think as a degenerate.

F F F

"I don't like playing video games," I said. "I don't like shoot 'em up and blow 'em up video games. I used to love playing Mario and Zelda. Those were the only video games that I played," I said with a laugh. "I outgrew those."

I looked at my grandmother.

"Video games are boring. They're no fun," I said with a pause.

I felt embarrassed by what I was going to confess next.

"Embarrassed to tell you, I do enjoy watching porn," I said with a nervous, little laugh while looking over at her to see her reaction to me confessing that I enjoyed watching pornography.

She laughed, too.

"When I was your age, Larry, if I could have watched porn on a computer, I would have. I was always sexually frustrated and sexually aroused," she confessed.

Then, she said something that shocked me. She said something that gave me a sexual vision of my grandmother on her bed naked with her legs spread wide open.

"I was always in my room masturbating myself with my vibrator and my dildo while imagining having sex with David Hasselhoff, Burt Reynolds, Paul Newman, and Robert Redford," said my grandmother with a laugh.

She nodded her head with sadness while I looked at her with shocked surprise that she masturbated over Hollywood celebrities with her vibrator and dildo. I imagined my grandmother lying on her bed naked and with her legs spread wide apart. I imagined her fondling her naked breasts while masturbating her naked pussy.

"We didn't have personal computers and Smartphones back then. Until they came out with Playgirl, unless they were married, many young women never saw a naked penis. I loved that magazine," she said with a laugh. "I loved seeing so many naked men each month," she said with a dirty laugh.

I looked at my grandmother with confusion. Starting to develop an erection which wasn't hard for me to do, I always had an erection. I stared at her with sexual excitement. Suddenly, in the way that I showed my mother my naked penis and she looked away, I wanted to show my grandmother my naked penis to see if she'd look or stare.

"Playgirl? What's that?"

My grandmother returned my laugh with her laugh.

"Playgirl magazine was the women's version of Playboy magazine. Playgirl showed naked photos of men," she said with a dirty laugh. "Before Playgirl, the only naked pictures of men that I saw were in artbooks at the library," she said with a sexy laugh.

Then, she confessed something that embarrassed me to hear.

"I never saw a man's naked penis until after my senior prom when I was 18 years old. My prom date of the same age removed my breasts from my dress and fondled my naked breasts while sucking my nipples. Then, shocking me, he removed his penis from his pants. Immediately, I wrapped my fingers around it. Then, with a heavy hand to the back of my head, he pushed my head down to his lap and stuffed his prick in my mouth," said my grandmother.

She laughed.

"Having never sucked a cock before, I blew him. I gave my prom date oral sex," she said with a dirty laugh. "He ejaculated a load of cum in my mouth and I swallowed him," she said with another dirty laugh. "That was my first blowjob," she said while smiling up at me.

F F F

As if I was hypnotized and, in a trance, mesmerized by the size of my grandmother's enormous breasts, I did something that I've never done before but always wanted to do. As if I was her prom date, I reached out my horny hand and cupped her breast through her nightgown. Not moving my hand, I felt the weight of her big breast. She looked down at my hand before looking up at me to give me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Oh, my God. I'm so sorry. I don't know what came over me. Please forgive me for inappropriately touching you," I said.

I looked at my grandmother with embarrassment.

"You sexually excited me when you told me that your prom date removed your breasts from your prom dress and fondled your breasts while sucking your nipples. Then, when you told me that you blew him, allowed him to cum in your mouth, and you swallowed his cum, I was beside myself with sexual lust for you," I said.

I looked at my grandmother with shame.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Please forgive me," I said.

She laughed.

"There's no need to apologize. I can't count how many men, men that I didn't even know, reached out and felt my breasts," she said with a dirty laugh.

Then, shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she took my hand by my wrist and put my hand on her breast.

"I don't mind you feeling my breast, Larry. It's been years since anyone has touched me in that sexual way," she said, smiling at me while kissing me on the lips. "I like having my breasts felt."

Then, something that I had always wanted to do with my grandmother, she parted my lips with her tongue and French kissed me. I returned my grandmother's French kiss with my deep wet kiss. As soon as she kissed me, I felt her enormous breasts and fondled her big tit through her nightgown. As soon as I fondled her breast, I felt her big nipple press against the palm of my hand.

'My grandmother allowed me to feel her breast through her nightgown,' I thought. 'She French kissed me. I can't believe it,' I thought. 'I'll be masturbating over my grandmother allowing me to feel her nightgown clad breast and French kissing me for the rest of my life.'

I was as stunned as I was sexually excited.

F F F

Not moving my hand away, I continued feeling and fondling my grandmother's huge breast through her nightgown.

"Something that I'm curious about," said my grandmother with a pause while staring up at me. "You don't have to answer me if you're embarrassed," she said with another thoughtful pause as if she was rethinking what she was about to say.

Then, she said it anyway.

"Since you admitted that you watch porn, something that I'd be curious to know," she paused again. "Do you watch videos of mothers and sons having incestuous sex," she asked?

Oh my God. She's asking me if I masturbated over her daughter. As if she knew me, I couldn't believe she asked me if I watched mother and son porn, my favorite porn videos to watch. If only she knew how many mothers and sons, and stepmothers and stepsons' videos that I've watched, she'd think me insane. I laughed while feeling my face blush.

"Yes, I've watched some mother and son videos," I said while unable to lie to my grandmother.

As if interrogating me, she asked her next question. She looked up at me to read my reaction to her next sexually, inappropriate question.

"Do you imagine your mother naked?"

I laughed. Stunned by her question, I could feel my cock erecting bigger and harder in my cutoff jeans.

"My mother would never have sex with me," I said.

My grandmother turned on the couch to face me.

"That's not what I asked you. I didn't ask if your mother would have sex with you. I asked if you imagined your mother naked," said my grandmother. "Have you?"

F F F

I looked at my grandmother with embarrassment and shame mixed with sexual excitement.

"Yes, I've imagined my mother without her clothes," I said.

My grandmother nodded her head.

"Have you masturbated over imagining your mother having sex with you," asked my grandmother?

As soon as Polly asked me the question, I thought of my mother naked and having sex with me. This was my mother's mother asking me if I masturbated while imagining her daughter naked and having incestuous sex with me, her grandson. Feeling compelled to answer her, again, I couldn't lie to my grandmother.