Sex with my Mom's Mom, my Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I have masturbated over imagining my mother naked and having sex with me," I said.

Feeling that I needed to explain, I looked at my grandmother.

"If my mother caught me watching mother and son porn, she wouldn't approve. If she caught me watching a mother having incestuous sex with her son while I masturbated myself and imagined her naked and having sex with me, she'd throw me out of the house," I said with a little laugh.

I laughed nervously while hoping that my grandmother didn't tell my mother that I masturbated over imagining her naked and her having sex with me.

"If my daughter throws you out of her house, you can always live with me," said Polly with a big smile. "Since I only have one bed, you'd have to sleep in my bed with me," she said. "As long as you don't mind me sleeping naked, we could sleep together," she said with a dirty laugh.

'I thought that I was going to prematurely ejaculate in my pants with the image of me sleeping with my naked grandmother in her bed,' I thought.

F F F

As soon as she said that she slept naked and that I could sleep in her bed with her, I felt her nipple grow bigger and harder. Unable to control myself, I fingered her erect nipple through her nightgown while continuing to fondle her big breast. She continued fingering the head of my erect cock with her fingertips through my jeans.

Hard for me to believe that I was confessing so much personal, sexual information to my grandmother, how awkward would that be for my mother to know that I was sexually attracted to her? I wondered what my mother would say if she knew that I'd love to have sex with her. Then, surprising me again, Polly said something that shocked me as much as it sexually excited me.

"Even at my age, I'm unembarrassed and unashamed to admit that I've watched porn of grandsons having sex with their grandmothers," she said.

She smiled at me before looking down at the big bulge in my cutoff jeans. Then, in the way that I cupped her breast through her nightgown, she rested her hand on my erection through my jeans. If that wasn't enough, she mindlessly fingered the head of my erection through my jeans with her fingertips.

"There's plenty of videos of grandsons having sex with their grandmothers online," she said, looking at me with sexual arousal.

Then, she shocked me again.

"Be honest, tell me the truth. Have you ever watched videos of grandmothers having sex with their grandsons," she asked?

Before I could even answer her question, she asked me another question.

"In the way that you've masturbated over your mother, tell me the truth and be honest," she said. "Have you ever masturbated over me while imagining me naked and having sex with me," she asked?

I squirmed in my seat. Getting hot under my collar, I put a finger in my collar to pull it forward for some air. Not knowing what to say and how to answer her questions, I looked at her shocked. Then, not waiting for me to reply to her questions, she asked me another, sexually inappropriate question.

"Something that I need to know, if I gave you my permission to undress me and strip me naked, would you," she asked with a dirty laugh?

She gave me a sexy look and a naughty smile.

"Would you have sex with your old grandmother, Larry," she asked with another dirty laugh?

I stared at her with my eyes bugging out of my head and my mouth hanging open. If this was what she was doing, I never expected my grandmother to sexually seduce me. Suddenly, as confused as I was sexually excited, I felt like Ben Braddock with Mrs. Robinson in the Graduate when she suddenly appeared before him naked.

"Actually, Granny, to be honest, never wanting to lie to you, I have watched videos of grandmothers having sex with their grandsons. I have masturbated over imagining you without your clothes and you having sex with me," I said.

I stuck my horny hand inside the top of her nightgown. With her not slapping my hand away or admonishing me, I felt my grandmother's naked breast. I pinched, pulled, turned, and twisted her erect nipple. First, I felt one of her breasts and then I reached across her to feel her other breast.

"Again, to answer your question, as long as you didn't tell my mother," I said with a little laugh and a pause while staring down at her nightgown clad breasts. "I'd love to see you naked. If you gave me your permission, I'd have sex with you. You're still a sexually desirable woman," I said.

F F F

She looked at me and gave me another sexy smile and another naughty look.

"Tell me this then. Something I've been curious about with your mother being such a stuck in the mud prude, have you ever seen her in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked," she asked?

I laughed.

"My mother? Seriously?" I laughed. "I've never seen anything more than her bra strap or the side of her bra cup when her blouses are too tight to close the buttonhole all of the way," I said.

I suddenly imagined my mother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked. I suddenly imagined my grandmother in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked, too.

"To be honest, I'd love to see my mother in her bra and panties. With her having big breasts, too, I'd love to see her topless. I'd love to see her naked," I confessed. "I've masturbated over imagining her without her clothes. Only, that will never happen," I said with sadness.

She nodded her head and smiled.

"Tell me this then," she said again. "Would you like to see me in my panties and bra, topless, and/or naked," she said with a dirty laugh while shocking me.

I stared at my grandmother as if she sat beside me in her bra and panties, topless, and/or naked.

"Oh, God, grandma, you're making horny. Yes, I'd love to see you in your bra and panties, topless, and/or naked," I said while wondering if she'd strip herself naked in front of me.

Instead, sexually teasing me, she laughed.

F F F

"Answer me this then," she said. "Has your mother ever seen you naked?"

She sexually excited me with her probing, sexual questions, especially when I remembered the times that my mother had seen my naked prick, and my naked, erect prick.

"Actually, she has. Not proud of myself, making it appear accidental, I deliberately exposed myself to her by allowing my towel to fall to my feet in front of her. Only, instead of looking or staring, she looked away. I'm not sure if she saw me naked. With her looking away so quickly, I don't think that she did," I said. "Yet, I've masturbated over exposing myself to my mother while imagining that she stared at my naked prick."

I was getting sexually excited by this sexually inappropriate conversation. My grandmother smiled at my uncomfortableness. While I stared at all that I could see of her humongous breasts through her sheer nightgown.

"If you dropped your towel in front of me, Larry," said my grandmother Polly. "If you deliberately exposed yourself to me, I not only would have looked but also, I would have stared," she said with a sexy, little laugh. "I'd love to see your naked prick," said my grandmother, staring up at me with a sexually aroused smile.

She gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"I may even have reached out my hand, wrapped my fingers around your naked penis, and stroked you," she said with a dirty laugh. "Would you have enjoyed Grandma Polly giving you a hand job," she asked with a dirty laugh?

F F F

Then, she said something that floored me.

"Actually, something that you should know," said my grandmother.

She paused and turned to me again to see my reaction to what she was about to say next.

"When you deliberately dropped your towel in front of my daughter, she not only looked but she stared," said my grandmother with another dirty laugh.

I looked at my grandmother stunned.

"Instead of directly staring at you, she saw your naked reflection in the mirror in the living room," said my grandmother. "She called me all sexually aroused to tell me that she saw you naked. She told me that she saw your naked prick. She told me that you have a big dick."

Polly smiled at me with sexual arousal while I stared at my grandmother with my mouth gaping open and my eyes bulging out of my head.

"By deliberately exposing yourself to your mother, you sexually aroused her," she said with a dirty laugh.

'My mother saw me naked,' I thought. 'She saw my naked prick. She was sexually aroused enough to call her mother to tell her that she saw me naked. She stared at the reflection of my naked body in the mirror. She told her mother that I have a big dick. I couldn't wait to masturbate later tonight over my mother staring at my naked cock,' I thought. 'With this thrilling, new information, while wondering what her reaction would be this time, I couldn't wait to expose myself to my mother again.'

She told me that my mother not only looked but also stared at my naked prick. Then, Polly told me that if I flashed myself to her that she would have taken my penis in her hand and stroked me. Suddenly filled with lustful desire for my grandmother, I was tempted to unbutton and unzip my shorts. Hoping that she'd take me in her elderly hand and stroke me, I was tempted to pull out my prick and show my grandmother my big dick. Then, thinking better of it, not wanting to ruin the close relationship that I had with my grandmother, I didn't.

F F F

Suddenly, I felt comfortable enough to talk to my grandmother about anything, especially anything sexual. After my mother divorced my father years ago and my grandfather was no longer above ground, I didn't have a man in my life to talk to and teach me about such sexual things. Now that my grandmother talked to me openly and honestly about sex, I felt as if I was talking to my grandmother about the birds and the bees, albeit with my mother and my grandmother as the forbidden topics of our forbidden, sexual discussions.

"Actually, now that I think of it, my mother has opened my bedroom door to deliver my laundry without knocking. She's caught me masturbating several times," I said while looking at my grandmother with sexual excitement. "Yet, instead of looking or staring, she immediately closed my bedroom door," I said.

Polly stared down at the bulge in my cutoff jeans while I stared at the impressions of her erect nipples showing through her sheer nightgown.

"To be honest," I said looking at my grandmother ashamed. "I've deliberately exposed myself to my mother. As soon as I heard her climbing the stairs and walking down the hall towards my room, I immediately stripped myself naked and fell back on my bed. I wanted her to see my naked, erect prick. While wearing my headphones, I closed my eyes. I pretended that I didn't know that she had opened my bedroom door and saw me stroking my cock," I said.

Polly stared at me with sexual arousal.

"Oh, my," she said. "You dirty boy. I can't believe that you deliberately exposed yourself to your mother," she said with a laugh.

My grandmother continued laughing while nodding her head.

"You're not going to believe this but after you deliberately exposed yourself to your mother, she called me. She was sexually aroused that she saw your naked, erect prick. She said that you made her so horny that she wished that she could have had sex with you. She wanted to stroke your cock while sucking your cock. Your mother wanted to blow you, Larry," said my grandmother with a laugh. "She wanted you to cum in her mouth. She wanted to swallow your cum."

I stared at my grandmother dumbfounded.

"She wondered what your reaction would be if she sat next to you on your bed and took you in her hand to stroke you before taking you in her mouth to suck you," said my grandmother with a dirty laugh. "Instead, she went to her bedroom, closed her door, and masturbated herself over seeing your erect, naked prick," said my grandmother.

I looked at my grandmother with my mouth hanging open.

"Oh, my God. Seriously? My mother wanted to blow me. She wanted to suck my cock. She wanted me to cum in her mouth. She wanted to swallow my cum. She masturbated over having sex with me. I had no idea," I said.

My grandmother laughed.

"If that was me, Larry, I not only would have looked but also, I would have stared. Even more than that, I would have stayed in your bedroom to watch you cum," she said with a dirty laugh.

She paused while staring down at the big bulge in my cutoff jeans. Now, instead of just touching the head of my cock with her fingertips, she felt my prick through my jeans. She squeezed my big dick.

"I may have even sat next to you on your bed and taken you in my hand before taking you in my mouth. I would have sucked your cock, and allowed you to cum in my mouth," said my grandmother with another dirty laugh. "Would you have liked Granny to blow you? Would you like to cum in my mouth?"

F F F

Not knowing what to say, I looked at my grandmother stunned. I couldn't tell if she was teasing me or trying to seduce me. With me young and inexperienced, I've never met a woman who was as aggressively forward as my grandmother.

She poured herself a third glass of wine and offered me a second bottle of beer. Not knowing what to think of our sexual dialogue, I blamed my grandmother's sexually inappropriate questions on her becoming a little tipsy from drinking her wine. Yet, even without her drinking, she was always outrageously sexual. Then, she said something else that shocked me as much as it sexually excited me.

"Instead of watching a movie," she said. "Let's watch some videos of grandsons having sex with their grandmothers," she said. "Would you like that? If you'd like, you may even masturbate in front of me while imagining me naked and having sex with me," she said with a dirty laugh while handing me a box of tissues. "I'd love to watch you stroke your prick."

'Oh, my God. I can't believe what she just said. My grandmother wanted me to masturbate in front of her. I couldn't believe that she wanted to watch me stroke my naked prick. She wanted to see me cum,' I thought. 'Forget about French kissing her, feeling her ass, and groping her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples, Polly wanted me to masturbate in front of her.'

With her already having videos saved to her laptop, she opened her laptop and pulled up some X-rated videos of grandmothers having incestuous sex with their grandsons. First we watched a video of a grandmother doing a slow striptease for her grandson. Then, we watched a video of a grandmother posing and allowing her grandson to photograph her while she was in her panties and bra, topless, and naked for her dating site. Then, she opened another video of a grandmother giving her grandson a blowjob.

Not stopping with just watching videos, she rested her hand on my bulging erection and continued squeezing it through my shorts. While resting her head on my chest and staring down at my jean clad erection, she mindlessly fondled my big dick through my jeans. Then, again, she said something that shocked me as much as it sexually excited me.

"With your mother calling me every time she saw your big, naked prick, I'd like to see what my daughter saw," said my grandmother shocking me.

She sat up and stared at me.

"Show me your cock, Larry," said my grandmother Polly, staring down at my bulging prick before looking up at me again.

She looked at me while waiting for me and expecting me to show her my prick.

"I'd love to see your penis," she said, continuing to stare down at my bulge. "I'll tell you what," she said.

She gave me a sexy smile and a naughty look.

"Since I already know that you love my big tits, if you show me your naked penis, I'll show you my naked breasts," said my grandmother. "Would you like to see Granny's naked breasts?"

Not waiting for my reply, as if she was a stripper doing a slow striptease as the woman did on the video, I watched her slowly and sexily remove her nightgown straps from her shapely shoulders. I watched her remove her arms from her nightgown straps. Then, she held the bodice of her nightgown in place with her hand while waiting for me to respond.

"Your mother said that you have a big dick and it's been years since I've seen a naked prick. I'd love to see your big dick, Larry. You'd make your grandmother very happy if you showed me your penis," said my grandmother. "Show me your cock. Show granny your big dick. I'd love to see it."

F F F

Mesmerized by her wanting to see my naked prick, as if I was hypnotized and, in a trance, unable to deny her, I obediently obeyed my grandmother. Something that I always wanted to do, I wanted to show her my naked prick as much as she wanted to see my big dick. I stood from the couch, and, with trembling fingers, I unbuttoned my jean shorts. Then, while staring down at my grandmother, I slowly unzipped my zipper.

Nervous with trepidation but filled with horny, sexual anticipation, I slowly pushed my jeans down to my ankles to expose my bulging underwear to my grandmother. Then, I slowly pulled my underwear down to expose my naked prick. Finally, I turned to face her to show her my erect, naked prick.

She not only looked at my naked prick but also, she stared at my naked prick. Then, true to her word, she lowered the bodice of her nightgown to her waist. She looked down at her naked breasts before looking up at me. If it wasn't enough that I was showing her my naked prick, I couldn't believe my grandmother was showing her huge, naked tits.

"What do you think, Larry? Do you like my big breasts," she said with a sexy smile and a naughty look.

I stared at her naked breasts. I stared at her round, symmetrical areolas. I stared at her big, brown, erect nipples. As stunned as I was sexually excited, I couldn't believe that I was seeing my grandmother's naked tits. Hard to wrap my head around it, I couldn't believe that I was seeing her naked breasts while showing her my naked prick.

"I love your big breasts. You have beautiful breasts," I said.

She smiled. Then, she looked down at herself as if to see what I was seeing before she looked up at me again.

"If you allow me to stroke you to an erection, I'll allow you to touch, feel, and fondle my breasts while fingering my nipples," said my grandmother. "Would you like to have your sexual way with granny's tits? You may even suck my nipples. I love having my nipples fingered and sucked while I stroke your prick."

We reached our hands out at the same time. I felt my grandmother's breasts and she wrapped her elderly fingers around my big dick. I fondled her breasts and fingered her erect nipples while she slowly and lovingly stroked my cock. I couldn't believe my grandmother was giving me a hand job. Then, I stepped closer to her and leaned forward to take her nipples in my mouth, first one and then the other.

Not finished sexually surprising me, she leaned forward from her seat on the couch and took me in her mouth. While staring up at me with her blue eyes, my grandmother was blowing me. She was stroking my cock while sucking my cock. Never expecting her to do that, I couldn't believe that my grandmother was giving me a blowjob.

Determined for me to cum in her mouth, she stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. She sucked me deeper.

"Cum, Larry. Cum in granny's mouth," she said, removing my prick from her mouth to speak. "I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to swallow your cum."

Then, as soon as she inserted my prick in her mouth again, I put a gentle hand to the back of her white-haired head. I humped her mouth. I fucked her face. Then, surprising me, she stuck her finger in my ass. As soon as she stuck her finger in my ass, I exploded a big load of cum in her mouth. Instead of spitting it out, she swallowed it.

'My grandmother blew me,' I thought. 'I can't believe she sucked my cock. I can't believe she stuck her finger in my ass. I can't believe I ejaculated in her mouth, and she swallowed my cum.'