Sex with my Mom's Mom, my Grandma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

F F F

After she blew me, I removed my shorts and my underwear from my ankles. Then, she took me by my hand to her bedroom. She removed her nightgown and, with a straight arm to my chest, she pushed me back on her bed. Then, she mounted me while leaning forward to kiss me. My grandmother made passionate love to me.

Not wanting her to have all of the fun, I rolled her over while careful not to hurt her. Then, I mounted her. I humped her faster. I humped her harder. With her big breasts bouncing up and down and all around, I fucked my grandmother.

Returning the sexual favor of me humping her, not allowing me to have all the fun, she returned my fast and hard humps with her fast and hard humps. My grandmother was fucking me. With her not having had sex in a long while, it didn't take her long to cum.

"Larry! Larry! Oh, my God, Larry," she said. "Don't stop humping me. Hump me faster. Hump me harder. Fuck me, Larry. Fuck me. Fuck your grandmother," she said.

She scared me when she closed her eyes, arched her back and stiffened her legs. Yet, instead of going into cardiac arrest, she was cumming. I gave my grandmother a sexual orgasm with my cock.

She fell silent while enjoying the afterglow of sex.

F F F

The next evening, my grandmother came to my house. Never knowing what my grandmother would say or do, I learned to expect the unexpected. I just hoped that she didn't tell my mother that we had sex. I'd be so embarrassed.

The three of us sat in the living room talking, drinking, and laughing. My mother was in her nightgown and robe. She was always in her robe. My grandmother wore a short skirt that showed off her legs, and a button blouse and that flattered her big breasts.

My grandmother had nice legs. Long and shapely, I loved Polly's legs as much as I loved her big breasts, and her shapely ass. In another life, she used to be a dancer. I wondered what type of dancer she was. I didn't think she danced ballet or jazz but, perhaps, ballroom dancing, or with her from the Lawrence Welk era, maybe just waltzing. She was classy in the way that she carried herself and articulately spoke intelligently.

My mother poured herself and her mother a glass of wine while I had a beer. After their second glass of wine, with my mother and grandmother both a little tipsy, my grandmother waved her hand in front of her face.

"It's hot in here, Jennifer," said my grandmother to my mother. "Aren't you hot in that robe? Why are you wearing a robe? You're always wearing a robe," she said with a laugh. "You're making me hot just looking at you," said my grandmother to her daughter.

My mother laughed.

"I'm wearing a robe because I'm wearing a nightgown so sheer that leaves little to the imagination," said my mother with a sexy laugh. "I'd be embarrassed to sit in front of my son without wearing a robe. He'd see everything and I'd be embarrassed," she said with another laugh while pouring herself a third glass of wine and taking a big gulp.

My grandmother made a face.

"Take it off. Take off your robe, Jennifer. You're making me hot," she said again. "I can't stand looking at you with that thing on you," said my grandmother.

She waited for her daughter to remove her robe and when she didn't, she continued.

"Let me see your nightgown. Perhaps, your nightgown isn't as sheer as you think it is," said Polly to her daughter, Jennifer.

Surprising me, not thinking that she'd removed her robe in front of me, my mother stood and turned to face me while removing her robe.

"Avert your eyes, Larry, while I appease my mother and remove my robe," said my mother with a hiccup.

F F F

As soon as my mother removed her robe, she turned away from me and neatly folded her robe. Surprising her, my grandmother stood, walked up behind my mother. She reached down and grabbed the hem of her nightgown. Then, she quickly pulled it up past her naked ass, over her naked breasts, and over her head. With my mother's arms helplessly in the air, my grandmother tied my mother's nightgown in a knot over her head.

"Mother! Mother! What the hell are you doing? Mother! Oh, my God! Stop," screamed my mother! "Untie me!"

I couldn't believe my eyes. I stared at all that I could see of my mother. My first time seeing her without her clothes, she was naked. My grandmother had stripped my mother naked.

I stared at her naked ass. I stared at her brown, trimmed pussy. I stared at her big, D cup, naked breasts. I continued staring at my mother as if I had never seen a naked woman before. She had a similar body to her mother.

"You have great legs, mom," I said with a sexy laugh. "Your legs are just like your mother's legs. Your legs are long and shapely. I understand your mother having shapely legs because she was a dancer but how did you get such shapely legs," I asked my mother?

My mother yelled.

"Dancer my ass. Your grandmother was never a dancer. She was a stripper and a whore. The only dancing she did was dancing around a pole to music while removing her clothes. My mother worked as a pole dancer in a strip club," said my mother with a loud laugh.

My grandmother laughed and shrugged. Yet, more surprising than discovering that my grandmother was a stripper and whore, my mother was naked. I couldn't believe that I was finally seeing my mother without her clothes. While bouncing her naked breasts up and down and all around, my mother hopped around the living room while trying to escape her nightgown.

"Mother, untie me this instant! I mean it. How dare you expose me to my son," said my mother to her mother through her nightgown covered mouth?

I watched my mother hop around the living room while trying to free herself from her nightgown.

"What's wrong with you doing this to me? How dare you? I'm so embarrassed. I'm humiliated. How dare you strip me naked in front of Larry? Larry don't look at mommy's naked ass, naked pussy, and naked breasts. Avert your eyes, Larry. Don't look at mommy," said my mother through her nightgown.

She continued struggling while trying to free herself.

"Mother! Mother! Untie me this instant," she said.

Polly laughed at her daughter, Jennifer.

F F F

"Quick, get me a pair of scissors, Larry," said my grandmother.

I quickly got a pair of scissors from the kitchen. My grandmother took the scissors from my hand, walked to my mother, and cut a hole where her mouth was covered by her nightgown.

"Larry undress. Strip yourself naked," ordered my grandmother. "I'm doing this for your own good, Jennifer," said her mother. "You're too uptight. You need a big dick in your mouth," said my grandmother with a dirty laugh. "Something that you want to do but you can't, you need to blow your son. You need to suck his prick."

She pushed down hard on my mother's shoulders and forced her to her knees.

"Stick your cock in your mother's mouth, Larry. Blow your son, Jennifer. Suck his cock and don't stop until he ejaculates his cum in your mouth," said my grandmother.

F F F

Obeying her mother, my mother accepted me in her mouth. She sucked my cock. She blew me.

I fondled her naked breasts and fingered her erect nipples while she continued sucking my cock. Then, I reached her around and down to feel her naked ass before I reached my hand between her legs to rub her clit and finger fuck her pussy. With her becoming even more sexually aroused from my touches and feels, she didn't stop blowing me until I ejaculated a load of cum in her mouth. Instead of spitting me out, she swallowed.

Then, my grandmother untied her nightgown and removed it. My mother stood before me naked. She covered her naked breasts with her hand and her forearm and her naked pussy with her other hand.

"Now take Larry to your bedroom and fuck him in the way that I had sex with him yesterday," said my grandmother with a dirty laugh. "Fuck your son, Jennifer. Fuck him!"

My grandmother laughed.

"After you finally have sex with your son, we'll take turns having sex with him," said my grandmother with a dirty laugh.

THE END