Sex with my Osteogenesis Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Twice I had to signal her to stop moving to keep myself from cumming too soon. I wrapped my arms around her ass and moved with her rhythm, then kissed her passionately as she made love to my cock. With every thrust I felt my glans brush across her cervix deep at the bottom of her wet hole. Her eyes glazed over and narrowed as she became completely consumed in lust and pleasure. Her face became drenched in beads of perspiration and sweat began to roll down her face. I grabbed my t-shirt and wiped her face to dry it and she smiled down at me briefly from her concentration. Her pussy was so tight as she screwed me that it seemed to be on fire from friction. I had never been inside such a snug little hole in my life. Her thick vaginal juices were at their most optimal, gooey consistency, allowing the perfect amount of friction between her flesh and mine. We seemed to acknowledge this simultaneously as we watched the pleasure consume each other. Callie pushed me hard into the mattress, then interlaced her fingers of each hand into mine in the air between us as she rode me.

Without warning Callie's legs began trembling and let let out a long, guttural moan as she came hard within the period of four or five slow strokes. She stopped grinding and clenched her pelvic muscles, tightening her grip around my cock as she orgasmed hard. Her face turned dark red and she clenched her eyes shut hard. I felt her releasing her warm ejaculate as it bathed the shaft my cock inside of her, turning the consistency of her thick vaginal lubrication into a warm, thin slush. She thrust onto me again and her thin ejaculate caused my cock to slip into a delicious nook deep inside of her at an angle I hadn't visited yet. It was becoming more than I could handle now.

Finally, Callie's orgasm subsided and she reset her rhythm and began slowly screwing me again, looking hard into my eyes as she recovered her composure. I held onto her by her face with one hand, and her lower back with the other as she gently rode me. She was so tight and I was getting so close. I wanted her to ride me for days, but my cock was screaming for release.

"I can't take much more", I whispered, shaking my head, "getting really close."

"Do it inside me, I want you to soak my pussy in your hot cum", she whispered back between kisses. I looked deep into her eyes as I surrendered to my building climax. A few strokes later finally pushed me over the ledge.

"Now! Oh God, Now", I whispered quietly in a trembling voice. She grabbed my face in her hands again, never breaking eye contact, then sank her full weight onto me to take my cum, just as I exploded hard inside of her tiny body. It seemed like those cherubic eyes were looking straight into my soul as wave after delicious wave of pleasure pulsed throughout my body as I released my seed deep inside of Callie's tight, hairy pussy. My body convulsed violently with pleasure as I came and she scrunched up her face and gripped me tight as my body responded to the physical reaction of my orgasm.

Callie threw her head back and moaned loud and long as she climaxed once again, just as my warm sperm filled the narrow well of her soft pussy. Her small body contracted and released over and over as she struggled to both cum and avoid injury. I held her small frame upright and balanced as her climax overtook her. Our mixed juices rose from within her, up around the shaft of my cock and spurted out onto the surface from her fully violated hole, spilling onto my abdomen. The smell of intermingled cum and pussy juice filled the room suddenly as our juices spilled out onto my pelvis in front of her and began running down the sides of my waist. My body continued to jerk and convulse with pleasure for nearly a full minute, then finally came to a rest. She watched every nuance of my orgasm in my eyes as it unfolded. It was by far the hottest sex I had ever had in my life.

We were both drenched in sweat as we kissed and breathed heavily into each, while my spent cock rested deep inside of her. Our faces met at the forehead in exhaustion as our breathing slowly returned to normal. We looked down to where our crotches connected and saw the thick, gooey mess we had both produced, which caused us both to giggle in embarrassing amazement. Slowly, Callie leaned back, allowing my slick cock to slip out from her hairy little womb and collapse into a creamy puddle on my abdomen in front of us.

"Well shit dude, I think we'll be doing this again", she breathed. "You sure know how to show a girl a good time." I took this as a passing grade for maintaining her safety and sexual satisfaction.

"Anytime you ever want it, it's all yours girl", I replied. "That was incredible." We high-fived to great sex as she slowly dismounted me and collapsed onto the bed next to me. For such a fragile and tiny girl she was a total fuck-machine in the sack. We were so exhausted and drunk that we fell asleep together, naked and drenched in each others' sweat and ejaculate.

Just before we drifted off to sleep she whispered, "tomorrow you're going to show me all your toys." Yeah, there was definitely going to be more action to come when the sun came back up. The next morning we woke early and had slow, intimate sex before "Good mornings" were even exchanged.

12