Sex with the New House Buyer

Story Info
New house buyer has sex with the seller.
1.3k words
4.24
8.1k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers

I'm Adrian, late 50's, just under 6ft tall weighing in at about 180lbs, reasonably fit but recently widowed. I had decided after 6 months of living alone that the house was too big for me. I decided to sell it and move somewhere smaller, our children were not happy but as I pointed out I normally only saw them at the house 3 or 4 times a year for a few days each time and I could visit them easier.

A couple my wife had known had always liked the house and I invited them round to view it and they almost immediately offered what I was asking, so with the house I wanted a few miles away already empty a quick sale was anticipated. The buyers Sue and Peter had 2 young children but he was considerably older than her and she was what some people call a trophy wife. He was late 40's while she was mid 20's, long black hair, very slim body with long slender legs and somewhere in her heritage more than a hint of Asian ancestry.

Sue phoned a week before contracts were to be exchanged asking if she could come and measure for curtains etc. I agreed and she appeared one morning after dropping the children at school and nursery. It was a warm morning and as I opened the door quickly noticed the skimpy top she was wearing along with a short skirt. I offered coffee which she accepted and she measured the bits she wanted and we sat outside in the morning sun drinking the coffee. She leaned forward to pick up her cup, giving a superb view down her top. Her smallish breasts (32B I later found out) were covered with a skimpy bra. She crossed and uncrossed her legs a few times, the skirt rode up and I could clearly see a matching thong. She knew and didn't care she thought she was just giving an old man a bit of a flash.

The coffee finished we stood up and she said,"Like what you see? Would you like to see some more?"

I blushed as she ran her hands across her top and rubbed her nipples so they were quickly hard. "Yes, very nice, if you weren't married I'd be tempted."

"Well Pete isn't here, he's not paying me much attention at the moment and I feel quite, well hot. I'm sure you would be discreet and quite honestly I've fancied you for ages. I could do with a good hard fuck right now."

I was shocked but my cock was already stiffening at the thought as I hadn't been with a woman since my wife died and playing with myself isn't the same as enjoying a woman especially one as young and fit as Sue.

"So could I, why don't we go upstairs?" probably the bravest thing I've said to a woman for years.

We stood up and Sue kissed me gently on the lips as we moved closer together. I returned the kiss and we went into the house and I led the way to the bedroom. I turned to face her and as I did she was already pulling her t shirt off showing the simple small bra. She ran her fingers across her breasts making sure the nipples were hard again and I pulled her towards me and kissing her gently my hands caressed her breasts and brushed her buds. She moaned gently as I pushed my rock hard cock against her. One of her hands moved down and started to stroke it through my shorts and I lowered my face and started to lick and suck through her bra.

Sue pushed me away and undid her skirt so I could see her thong and I was pleased to see it was already damp. I was overdressed so I swiftly took off my clothes until I was just wearing a pair of briefs with my cock straining to be released. I turned her around and pulled my briefs down so my hard on was between her legs and my hands playing with her tits. I unclipped the single clip and eased the bra off her shoulders and she tossed it aside. I nuzzled her neck and moved a hand down to feel her through her thong. I slid a finger inside one side and felt her trimmed bush and then did the same on the side. I pulled my briefs off and let my cock push between her legs.

She moved a hand and felt my tip between her legs, "Want that in me, feels so good already."

I held her thong and pulled it off and bent her over the bed and holding my cock ran it along her slit and between her lips. She was wet but I'd already decided that I was going to enjoy her more before I plunged myself into her. I withdrew as her pussy opened and she wondered what I was doing.

"Lets have some play time first," as I knelt down and started to kiss her clit. The kisses quickly turned to licking and sucking and my tongue delved into her. Her hands were on the bed and she moved one and started to finger herself. I moved her hand away and replaced it with one of my fingers then two and she squirmed as they disappeared in up to the second knuckle. Deciding I needed some attention to my cock I moved away and guided Sue to my engorged member.

She ran her hands along the shaft and needed no guidance to be told what I wanted her to do. Her mouth opened and she started a long slow satisfying blow job. Her tongue and her lips glided along it, the tip being taken then more and more into her mouth. At 7" my cock is also quite thick but she had no problem and she was soon bobbing faster and faster. Not wanting to come to soon I had to stop her and as our faces came level we kissed and tasted each other and ourselves.

"Time for that lovely cock to fill my pussy, won't take much to bring me off and I hope it's the same for you."

"It is, can't wait. I've had the snip but do you need me to slip a condom on?"

"I'm on the pill so just fuck me," she said as she lay on the bed and spread her legs wide. As I positioned myself on the bed she smiled at me and pulled me on top of her and my thick, rock hard cock started to slide into her. I gave her an inch or so then withdrew and then gave her 2 inches. Each time I withdrew and slid in again she gasped and I made sure that I did it quite a few times. The only problem was it was getting me close and I quickly got to the point of no return.

Fortunately, before I could warn her she groaned,"So close, I'm gonna come, fuck me deeper." I thrust deep into her and started to come. 5 glorious hard thrusts later I had filled her pussy with my seed as she came to an orgasmic climax under me. I lay down on top of her feeling her pussy still pulsating from the pleasure. We lay there for a while then unfortunately it was time for her to leave.

I moved off her and stood by the bed, my cock still semi hard as she went into the bathroom for a quick shower. I was tempted to follow but decided not to and went into the main bathroom. When I returned she was fully dressed, but still flushed, as she kissed me full on the lips and left.

joedevon
joedevon
39 Followers