Sex with Two Knights of the Road...

Story Info
A sexual fantasy of being sexually used by two old and ugly men.
1.2k words
4.18
3.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You were alone at home and trying on a new outfit you'd bought for sex role play. You'd always fancied a something like this. Made of a slutty, red, pvc / leather type material, it fitted very tightly. It was a full, snug bra with holes for your large, brown nipples, probably a size too small but it accentuated the size of your already big breasts. The boxer type pants were also very snug,so much so that your fanny slit was clearly visible, as were you closely trimmed pubic hairs. Dressing yourself in the outfit had made you a little horny and you were feeling twitchy so you'd just started to stroke yourself through the material of the pants when you heard the doorbell ring. You weren't expecting any callers so you threw on a loose fitting dress which covered your shoulders but still exposed a significant amount of your voluptuous breasts.

On opening the door you were confronted by two dishevelled, oldish chaps, maybe in their late sixties. Neither looked like they'd seen a bath in a while. Neither had they bothered to consult their tailor or, for that matter, the Oxfam Charity shop.Old tweed jackets, baggy, soiled jeans and what had begun life as white T shirts, seemed to be their style of choice. Both were a similar build, slim, maybe 5-8 or so, unshaven, and generally unkempt. To complete the impression of complete disregard for elegance, one had chosen to shave his head, while the other preferred the opposite in follicle appearance.

Baldy enquired whether the lady had any odd jobs or bits of work in which he and his partner might engage themselves? In return they would accept sandwiches and Coffee.

You'd always had a soft spot for men of such sartorial taste and, as you had a couple menial tasks that they could usefully dispose of, you took them up on their offer. After completing the small pieces of work you invited them into the conservatory to to eat the food. As they ate you went into the kitchen but had a full view of the two men through the window. To your surprise, you were certain that the man with the hair was intensely interested in something in the garden and was wanking himself under the table. Following his gaze you immediately saw the washing line, full of less than modest underwear. In spite of yourself you couldn't help becoming aroused. The man had moved his chair a little to one side to improve his view of the bras and panties, but it also meant that it gave you a full view of his erect cock.

You were sure you could see that, as he wanked, pre cum oozing out of the eye as it trickled, shining, over the knob end. Rather than back away, you decide to go out to the conservatory and ask if there was anything else they needed. It was only as you got close to the wanking man that you realised why it was difficult for him to masturbate properly, he had no thumb, so he could only furiously stroke his rock hard dick. Baldy offered that he had an idea and took you by the arm and pushed you to kneel down in front of friend,and suggested that, as his pal was struggling, you might assist him. With that, he forced your head down until you had no choice but to take the pre cum covered cock in your mouth. The smoothness of the helmet felt good and as you took in more of the cock you began to get the minty taste of cum. Without encouragement you started to work on his dome, letting the shaft slide slowly in and out of your mouth..You could sense that he was close to shooting his load and the thought of swallowing all that cum sent surges of anticipation inside your cunt.

You had no thought of Baldy until you felt your dress being lifted up to expose your bum. Baldy continued to lift the dress and place the hem over your head so you were completely enclosed as you sucked the stiff penis.

Now Your arousal was mounting. The flimsy material of the pants was soaked in the juices that had begun to drip form you pussy. Baldy wasted no time. He tore the wet pants down the seams and threw them aside exposing the puffed, shiny lips of your vagina, and as he knelt behind you he levered your knees apart and you heard the unbuckling of his belt.

It was only seconds before you felt the end of his rigid cock push unto your fanny and you were secretly desperate to feel it filling your inside. It was a thick penis and the pink, wet walls of your pussy could feel every ripple on the shaft as it pushed deeper inside you. As he started roughly thrusting his hands reached under you arms searching for the proud nipples of your tits. He squeezed them as roughly as his fucking motion. Such was your arousal caused by the feel of his rough fingers pinching your nipples that you started to push back in rhythm to his thrusts and you soon realised you were not far from orgasm. You also realised that both men were close to cumming their load, one into your mouth, the other deep into your hot cunt. However, and to your frustration,without warning, Baldy withdrew and stood. He lifted you up and turned you around to face him.

With your legs wide apart so you straddled the seated man whose cock was soaked with your saliva and his pre cum, he lowered you onto his shaft. You were in such a state of arousal that once you felt his cock touch your pussy lips, you dropped onto it and felt full penetration almost immediately. As you you rotated your hips to generate a fucking motion, Baldy, his cock glistening with juices from your glory hole, pulled you onto it and started to fuck your face. It was not long before Baldy had reached a climax and was pumping all his cum into your mouth. You had no choice but swallow what you could, the rest dribbling out of the corners of your mouth and down your chin. Your own orgasm was building to an explosion deep inside that sent unbelievable sensations all through your body. Your stomach muscles began to palpitate as your breathing became faster and faster until you screamed in ecstasy as your orgasm peaked and quivered through, causing you to tremble with pleasure. The shaft filling you pussy was also squirting spunk deep into you and you could feel it, hot, as it flooded your insides.

Both men stayed inside you until they were sure they'd emptied there ball bags of every last drop of cum. You couldn't help but lick and suck the cock in your mouth until you were certain you'd drained it of every last drop. The lips of your cunt squeezed hard as you rode the cock inside you until, finally, you felt it soften and you knew there was no more cum.

Both men didn't dawdle. As soon as they'd finished fucking your face and pussy, the zipped themselves up, thanked you for the sandwiches, and went. You were left, sat out in the conservatory, hot, sweaty bedraggled, without pants, full of spunk from two strangers, but strangely satisfied.