Sex without Borders Pt. 05

Story Info
A young man relationship with mother-in-law.
2.3k words
4.53
5.1k
11
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER NINE

In the middle of the night, I have woken up.

I was twisting here and there on my bed recalling what had happened this morning. My mind was wondering and unable to rest. I decided get myself a cup of water. Then I could hear weak moaning noises from outside. I slowly opened a gap of my room door.

I was shocked with the sight. The TV was on and the bright light of the TV was reflected on Aisha body. She was lying on the sofa with her leg wide opened. Her fingers were sliding in and out of her pussy.

Aisha has lifted up her green satin sleep dress to her waist. Her left hand was busy playing with her pussy. I couldn't see clearly since her hand was blocking the view. Her moans were soft trying to hold as much as possible to avoid awaking me up.

Then I decide to open the door. Standing there, our eyes met. She froze for a moment. There were no words come out from both of us. The sound of the porn movie kept playing from the TV.

I slowly pulled down my boxer exposing my very hard cock in front of her. Without a word, I stroke it with my hands. I started with a slow pace.

Aisha looked with enthusiasm and she continued playing her pussy. She smiled as she opened her legs wider. Her moans became more frequent and louder. I looked at her sultry expression to stimulate my stroking.

The house soon filled with our moans... we didn't care the awkwardness anymore. It was full of lust that we both displayed among each other.

We were looking at each other as we masturbated ourselves.

"Mmmmm.... ahhhh ....ooooo .......... mmmmm ..... oooo."

My cock was so hard as my fisting it to climax. The semen flew across the room and landed on the carpet. Aisha was amazed looking at the show and she started to jerk her body.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh" she screamed to climax.

She was lifting her hip again and again. Her hands were rubbing her pussy fast as she screamed in ecstasy. I just lied on the wall after my last shot.

I was totally spend for the day and I looked at Aisha gradually reduce her pace. Soon, her hands were resting on the lower abdomen... panting on the sofa. There was a silent as I went into the bathroom to clean myself up.

*******************************

While I was working in the office, I received a message from Aisha. This coming Friday is holiday and it is going to be a long weekend. She was suggesting a short trip.

Then I realized that it Ms Tan who suggesting a trip, as she came in to ask me.

"Boss, this weekend is a long holiday. I am planning to bring Jerry on a short trip, you want to join?"

I looked at her and smiled.

"Cheeky... you already called Aisha... haven't you?"

"Hehehe... cause I want you to come..."

"Ok...ok, you tried to arrange... I will pay for the accommodations."

"Thanks, boss."

"Oh... someone was waiting outside to meet you, the doctor."

"Aiyoh..."

"Well... too many admirers. I will call her in."

Ms. Tan stepped out of the room and talked to Leanne. I peeked through my office window. They seemed talked for awhile and both of them were laughing. And they chatted again.

I was surprised as it has been fifteen minutes before Leanne came in.

"Well... look like it is going to be a fun weekend."

"What?" I was surprised.

"Thank for the holidays trip..." Leanne said.

"I don't get it... are you girls trying to bully me?"

"Definitely no, you are our sponsor for this weekend holidays. Mandy has asked me to join the trip..."

"Mandy?"

"Yes... Mandy Tan..."

"What? I didn't even know she has an English name," I shook my head.

"Hahaha... come have lunch with me, my treat."

*********************************

It was 7pm, when I opened the door of my house. I decided to come home early. It was unproductive day. After lunch, I decided to hang around midvalley to do some shopping.

I was holding a bag of Victoria Secrets lingerie as I stood behind Aisha then I whispered.

"Aisha... I bought you something."

She turned and looked at me.

"Naughty boy... put them on my bed."

I did as she directed. Then we ate dinner before I took a shower. By the time I came out to the living lounge, Aisha was in her room. For awhile I was lounging on the sofa, Aisha came out wearing the lingerie I bought for her.

"Nice?" she asked.

"Wow."

The coconut white rose satin romper matched beautifully with her brown skin.

"Wait... I am going to try the next one."

She went back to her room and changed. It was then I realized she has not closed her room door at all. With all the curiosity, I walked toward her room. My heart was beating fast as the scene of Aisha's back came into my view.

She was removing the romper and picking up the rose wicked lace cutout teddy from the bed. She was putting it on. I stood behind her and helped her with the straps. She clipped the few final buttons on the bottom of the teddy. Then I put my hands on the teddy and were rubbing the lace material of the teddy.

She just stood there as I hugged her.

"Dear, you looked sexy..."

"Don't call me that... Mmmmm..." she moaned.

My hands were grabbing her breasts through the lace material. The fabric was so thin that my fingers could felt her hardened nipples. I pinched on them.

"Aaaaahhhh" she moaned again as I kissed her neck.

For awhile, my hands were weighting and rubbing her breasts in circular moment. She did not resist my advancement.

"YJ... this is going to cross the line...." she whispered.

She turned and looked at me.

There was a moment of silent. But it was way too hard to stop now as Aisha stood there wearing the transparent teddy. Her D cup breasts were clearly visible under those material, with her nipples were hardened and poking out on the lacey sheer. Her large areoles were dark brown in color surrounding the nipples.

My eyes slowly moved downward to her forbidden fruit tunnel. She had shaved her pubic hair which more noticeable compare to yesterday night, therefore her puffy lips were more visible that ever.

The smell of her womanhood was filled the scent of the room.

"Do you want to cross the line?" I asked her.

Our eyes met as we stood in front of each other.

I moved closer to her, it seemed time almost stopped when my lips touched hers. Our tongues finally met together.

"Mmmmm..."

Our hands were roaming each others. Our desires and lust will finally be fulfilled. My hands were roaming and squeezing Aisha's breasts. I flipped her teddy strap to aside as her breasts reviewed before my eyes.

I didn't even ask for permission anymore, mouth dived to suck her nipples.

"Slurrrrr..." as my tongue played with the tip of her nipple.

"Ooooo... baby.... So niccceeee...."

Once her nipple had enough attention, I moved to the other nipple.

"Aaaaa.... Mama nipplessss are so sensitive..."

I mumbled as I sucked ... "Sooo milklyyyyyy."

I rotated my milking her nipples, one after the other. She was moaning like there is no tomorrow. Then I stopped and kissed Aisha again.

"I want you ... mama."

"I know... take me to bed."

I removed my clothes while she already lied on her bed, spreading her legs. Then she unbuttoned her bottom teddy exposing her bare pussy to me.

"Babe... I want to feel you in me..."

I nodded as I climbed onto of the bed. I positioned my cock to her pussy opening. I looked at her ... she was smiling... as her hands grabbed my cock.

"Baby... mama want to feel this like Aini did..." she pulled my cock into her pussy.

I had encounter no resistance sliding into her love tunnel.

"Uuuuuu... yessssss," she moaned.

Her pussy was flooded with love juice. She moved her hips up and down and occasionally squeezed my cock with her pussy wall.

"Mama ...like my son cock... push it deeper... baby..." she screamed.

I slide my cock in and out at a faster pace. Then I slowed down and gave it a deep push.

"Yessss....mama can feel baby cock reach the eenddddd."

"Mama ... pussy was so goodddd to baby cock..." I responded back her dirty talking.

Making love to Aisha was almost like recalling back Aini and I. Just like her daughter, Aisha was dirty chatter on bed.

"Huh... huh... huh... let mama suck baby cock..."

"Mama stopped... baby cock is not strong enough..."

"Hehehe..." she smiled and kissed me.

This time, she shifted our position and now she was riding me.

"Massage mama big breasts... pinch mama nipples... baby must be a good boy..."

I nodded and did as she told.

Her big hips were furiously riding on top of me. The flapping sound of our body clashed together as my cock was dancing in her hole. I pushed deeper following her fucking pace.

My cock was soaked with her juice.

"Mama... you are so wet..."

"Yes baby... mama always horny even when mama played with myself ... always wet. Aaahhh... your cock touched my back."

"My cock very big... no wonder Aini always like sex..."

"You naughty boy... fuck your mummy-in-law... mama pussy let you played..."

"Aaaaaaa....." I growled as my cock being squeezed by her pussy wall again.

"Yes... baby.... yesssss baby.... fuck you mummy-in-law.... my naughty son... faster babyyyyy," she screamed as her raiding became intensified.

I could felt my cock being sucked and milked by her pussy. She came that instant, screaming and grinding my cock toward ecstasy. I burst my first burst into her hole.

"Yes.... baby, mama caaaamee feel you cummmm.... Ah ah ah ah ah ah.... Eeeewwwww...."

"Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa," I growled shooting wave after wave of semen to fill her lonely hole.

We kept fucking each other till our orgasm slowly subsided. It was intense and we finally collapsed on the bed. I looked at her while panting to recapture our breaths.

She smiled "Finally, is that what you want...?"

"Never been so sure in my life... I want this so long... since raya."

"You are so naughty, now I know why you asked me to stay with you."

"You already longing for me once you changed your image..."

"Heheheeh..."

I kissed her and whispered to her ear.

"Doggie style..." I pulled her up.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh...." She screamed.

My cock already in her pussy as her back was facing me. I started pumping her again.

"Ohhh... god.... so fast and hard already... rub my clit....uuuuhhhh"

I pumped her faster while my left hand was looking for her clit. It was big and wet already.

"Yesssss....babyyyyy"

My fingers were magically massaged that swollen bud of hers.

"Maaaamaaa...."

"Make me come again... I never have been so satisfied ....oh yes oh yes oh yes, my fucker son-in-law.... filled mama pussssyyyyy"

She was jerking and came again. Her body shuddered as her hands grabbed the bed head tightly.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she screamed.

I kept pumping as my cock started to reach the climax. Her pussy was pulsing and squeezing my hard cock. This had caused my cock to burst out my semen again. I pushed even deeper and harder into her love pussy.

"Myyyyy turrrnnnnnn.."

Wave and wave of semen shoot deep into her hole. The pressure from my cock slowly subsided. I was hugging her tightly and still fucking her pussy till the last drop of my semen buried deep in her hole.

Again we collapsed on the bed.

Then I realized that I might get her pregnant by shooting in her. Yet she has no resistance or refused me to do that.

"Ma... I shoot inside you... later...you can..."

Before I could finish, she already replied "I won't get pregnant anymore; my tubes were tied after I gave birth to your brother-in-law."

I looked at her and kissed her. My hands were massaging her breasts as we lied on the bed.

"Well can't turning back... but technically I have a son who fucked me... hehehe."

"Whenever you want ... your son will love you and satisfy you."

We kissed again.

Then, her phone rang. We were pulled back to reality as Aisha answered the phone. It was Ms. Tan. She called to inform that she had booked the holiday in Batam, Indonesia. The accommodation will be Montigo Resorts, three bedrooms villa with pool for three days two nights.

Soon, my phone received a message from Ms. Tan as well. She asked about the cost of the holidays and whether I agree with it. I just replied yes.

Aisha was still chatting with Tan and I started to suck her breasts again. She looked at me with her sultry expression before she continued to chat with Tan. My mouth slowly went downward to her stomach kissing her wrinkled tummy.

At the same time, my hands were wiping her dripping pussy clean as now my mouth was licking her freshly shaved pubic area.

"Mmmmm..." she let out a soft moan when my tongue touched her clit.

She was wiggling her pussy as my tongue was running all around her pussy lips. Aisha was trying to stop me from licking her again but it was too late. My tongue was all over her love hole.

Aisha was biting her fingers trying to hold her moaning.

"Mmmmm..." she was replying Tan.

I smiled at Aisha... then continued back to my licking. She was holding her pleasure while holding onto the phone. My tongue was running through her clit even faster. Her body was jerking occasionally trying to hold back her orgasm.

As soon as she put down her phone... she screamed for ecstasy.

"Ah ah ah ah ..... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Her hip was jerking hard as her body shuddered. I smiled as she screaming for ecstasy.

"Enough... enough... so many times... I cum today..." Aisha was panting.

We lied on the bed and I was staring at her while she was catching her breath.

"Sleep with me... tonight," I suggested.

She nodded and we kissed again.