Sexbot Cafe

Story Info
Mom takes son and his girlfriend to a hot restaurant.
1.3k words
4.03
12.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers

Robot Café

Copyright 2022 by Limnophile

-

Chicago, USA - Old Calendar Year 2209

-

Like all mothers, my Mom Janice was obsessed with embarrassing me. On my 18th birthday she took me clothes shopping. I wanted stylish running shoes, but she would only buy me some that were dreamed up in ancient times, called 'Jordans'. They used to be cool several centuries ago, but now they were formalwear. Most men wore them when they got married. I hated them.

I wanted cool shirts with my favorite sports teams, but she would only buy me some dorky ones with buttons down the front. I wanted the latest designer jacket, but she bought me a boring suit coat instead.

It was even worse because she brought along my best friends Reggie and Lora. Lora was my girlfriend, at least in my dreams. Her curly blonde hair and pretty blue eyes seemed to melt my heart and swell my crotch every time she looked at me. Her small but growing breasts captivated my attention unless I forced myself to look away. I'd never told her my feelings, but it seemed we smiled any time we looked at each other.

Reggie was just Reggie, the partner in crime and energetic jokester that I always had fun with. Today most of his jokes were aimed at my mother's fashion sense. Mom was even mean enough to laugh along with him.

"The Jordans and suit make you look grown-up, Kev. So grown up you'll need false teeth and a cane soon!" I growled in annoyance as Mom and Lora laughed.

Mom asked, "Kevin is 18 today, and I know Lora turned 18 a month ago. Are you 18, Reggie?"

He admitted, "Not for half a year. My birthday is in November."

"Too bad. We'll have to drop you at home before dinner. The restaurant doesn't allow anybody under 18."

Half an hour later, free of Reggie's wisecracks, Mom led Lora and I down the sidewalk. I was surprised to see the name of the place was, "The Sexbot Café". Curtains in the windows prevented us from seeing anything inside. As Mom led us in, an android asked, "Do you have a reservation, or would you like general seating?" I thought it was very strange he wore a bowtie and nothing else.

Mom told him, "Roberts, for 5:30 pm."

I noticed Lora was looking him over. He smiled and said, "Mango will lead you to your private dining room."

A nude Asian-looking young woman with very shapely hips briskly walked into the entry area and said, "Please follow me." Her breasts were nice, but not large enough to impress. I was more than happy to follow, since I could see the entirety of her sexy ass and part of her pussy as her hips swayed back and forth.

Mom tapped my shoulder. "Are you listening at all, Kevin?"

"Um... yeah."

"I said the three of us will be the only people in the room. All the staff are robots." My focus strayed back to Mango's pubic hair as I nodded.

I asked, "So when do we order?"

Mom chuckled and explained, "This is a very nice place. The chefs make excellent food, and we eat what they give us." She turned to the nude waitress. "I think we're all thirsty and ready to eat."

Mango climbed on the table, sat down with her pussy near my chest, and said, "Good. For cola, suck my left nipple. My right one gives chocolate milk. If you'd like lemonade, suck my urethra."

A split second before I did, Lora shouted, "WHAT?"

Mango calmly responded, "If you'd prefer, Wanda's left nipple gives regular milk and her right has lemon-lime soda. If you like beer, suck Dave's penis. Mike's is a coffee maker." As the three other servers walked in nude, Lora's jaw dropped like mine did.

Mom did her best to embarrass me again. "The law says you aren't old enough for beer yet, but a little won't hurt you. You should try some." She held robot server Dave's cock near my face and smiled.

I froze in fear and embarrassment, but Lora quickly walked around me. "I wanna taste it."

I stared as she knelt and sucked the robotic redhead's cock into her mouth. Within seconds, I felt my own start to grow.

Mom instructed, "If you don't want to try beer, have some lemonade." She pointed to Mango's pussy and smiled in amusement.

"But... but, Mom..."

"They're not people, just robots. I know you like lemonade. Go ahead." She took off her sweater. "Go on, Kevin." She held the other waiter's cock and looked up at him. "I'd like coffee with sweetener and lots of cream. I love cream." She started licking his big penis, making me extremely uncomfortable.

I was thirsty and nobody was looking at me, so I leaned down and licked between Mango's legs. She helpfully advised, "Up a little more. Good. Go ahead and suck out some lemonade." The taste was nice, but it felt like she was pissing in my mouth!

Lora went back to her seat and the waiter sat on the table in front of her. We blushed intensely as we glanced at each other and drank some more. She paused and said, "I think you know I like you. I'm glad your Mom brought us here, since you're too shy to ask me on a date."

"Um... ah..."

She said, "I like lemonade too." I felt one of her mid-size breasts pressing against my chest as she leaned down and sucked Mango's pussy, only inches from my face. My rod swelled even further when she said, "I mostly like guys, but maybe sometime my friend Rhonda and I..."

Mom stopped sucking coffee out of the waiter's dick and turned toward us. "Our waiter here is really sexy! If he can give me an orgasm as good as the coffee..."

I uncomfortably asked, "But Mom, you're married?"

"Robots don't count. Your Dad has lunch here with his friends twice a week." She stroked the bot's lengthy cock a moment. "I'm going upstairs to bang the coffee maker. If you want some private time in a bedroom upstairs too, they'll just charge it to my account. Or you can screw a bot or each other while you eat. I'll see you at home tomorrow. Happy Birthday, Kevin!" It felt extremely dystopian that Mom kissed my forehead while holding the bot's big dong. Thankfully, she led him out and left us in peace.

Soon after, male and female bots laid on a table on the other side of the small dining room. A robot chef arranged food on their bodies and announced, "Appetizer time. Fresh fries, tater tots, and onion rings are on the handsome hunk." I saw the onion rings were stacked on his erect and lengthy lap lance. "His nipples provide two kinds of mustard, there's ketchup in his navel, and you can get mayonnaise from his penis."

The bot chef waved to the female. "And on her we have gourmet fish sticks, butterfly shrimp, and fried scallops. There's lemon juice in her nipples, cocktail sauce in her navel, and tartar sauce in her vulva. Please enjoy." The shrimp and fish sticks were arranged in circles around her breasts and a trail of scallops led down to her pelvis. The tartar sauce in her slit made it look like she'd just been gangbanged.

My eyes nearly popped out, watching pretty Lora take an onion ring from the bot's long pink rod with her teeth. She dipped it in ketchup, then pushed the edge opposite her into my mouth. We ate the onion ring together and kissed for the first time. We stared into each other's eyes and ran our fingers through each other's hair. Her face was bright red as she said, "I really like this place and... and maybe we could do it here, like your Mom suggested. What do you think?"

I quickly gave her another kiss, then peeled off my shirt saying, "Get your clothes off!"

-

Limnophile
Limnophile
655 Followers