Sexcapades of Mom and Daughter Pt. 01

Story Info
Mom & Daughter enjoy sex together.
2.7k words
4.11
39.4k
32
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the beginning of a short series of stories as related to me by Lisa, her daughter, Jessie and Vern, as well as my own input.

I suggest you read the original story, "Lisa's Big Surprise" first to fully understand how it all began, but you don't have to.

These stories are geared to the men and women readers who want something to read to help them masturbate.

I know they work for me.

I hope you enjoy them and find them entertaining.

**********

It has been a little more than six months since Jessie was treated to a few days of non-stop sex with Vern, Lisa and myself, among others.

Recently, I found myself living alone as my wife decided to stay in NY with friends over the summer.

One day I got a call from Lisa who said that she & Jessie wanted to come down to Florida for a visit for a week. I suggested we stay at the nudist resort which Lisa said was a great idea. I told her I would call Vern to see if he could join us.

We decided on a week and after we finished our talk, I called Vern who said he would love to join us.

After I made the arrangements, I let everyone know and everything was set for two weeks from today.

On the day of arrival, I picked up Vern and we drove to the Tampa airport to meet the girls. Their flight was on time and, with no checked in luggage, we were on our way to the nudist resort.

It took us about an hour to get there and check in. Jessie was enthralled seeing all the nude men and women.

We got to our two bedroom cabin and settled in. I called the couple who we first swapped with and they were coming over to see us.

We all got naked and Lisa and I explained how things went at the resort to Jessie.

Just then, Tom and Nancy rang the doorbell. Lisa let them in and we all hugged and kissed. Lisa introduced Jessie to them and I introduced Vern to them.

We made some small talk and Jessie said, "Tom, I understand that you were the first guy my mom swapped with. She's good, isn't she?"

Tom got red and stammered, "Yes, your mom was real good, especially her gorgeous tits and nipples."

We all laughed and the ice was broken.

I asked Tom if there were any gatherings this week while we were here. He said there was definitely one and he could put another one together just for us if we wanted.

Lisa told him to do it.

After awhile they left and the four of us headed out to walk around and take in the sights.

Jessie turned a few heads from the guys and girls as we went to the pool. We found lounge chairs and laid down on them, giving everyone a show if they wanted one.

Jessie wasted no time in meeting guys and I could see her nipples getting erect.

We watched as she went in the pool and started chatting with a guy. After about ten minutes Jessie told us the guy was going to show her around. We looked at each other and knew what was going to happen. About an hour later Jessie came back to the pool alone.

She didn't say anything but Vern smiled and pointed to Jessie's pussy which had dried cum near her slit. We all smiled.

Soon, the four of us headed back to our cabin. Vern and Lisa slipped into one room and Jessie and myself took the other room.

Since we kept the bedroom doors open, every moan and groan could be heard by all of us.

As I started fucking Jessie, Vern appeared in the doorway. He said, "Lisa wants me to join you two. She wants me to fuck Jessie in her ass while she takes a video of it."

I told him it was ok with me. Jessie seemed a little nervous but Lisa told her it would be ok and she would enjoy Vern's big cock in her ass.

I got Jessie on all fours and Vern lined up his big cock in front of her asshole. I lubed his cock and even the inside of her hole.

Just then Vern started inserting the tip of his big cock into her asshole. Jessie gave a scream, "Stop Vern. Your cock is too big."

Lisa quieted her down telling her to relax and his cock will be in her soon and to just relax.

Vern continued inserting his cock ever so slowly. Lisa kept encouraging Jessie to relax and take his cock all in.

After a bit, Vern gave a final push and his cock was fully in her asshole.

Lisa asked her how she was doing. Jessie smiled and nodded an ok. Just then Jessie said, "Ok Vern, fuck my ass." Vern started fucking her ass and soon was pounding her. Jessie's tits were swaying back and forth. I got under Jessie and started licking her pussy as Vern kept up his assault on her ass.

Jessie started yelling, "Oh God, don't stop. Fuck me harder Vern. Fuck me. It feels so good. God...cum in me."

Lisa went over and kissed her deeply. In a second, Vern yelled he was cumming and then shot his load in her ass as his cock pulsated with each stream of cum he shot into her.

Finally, Vern pulled his cock out . His cum oozing out her asshole and dripping down on her pussy as I lapped it up.

Jessie just fell on the bed exhausted in pleasure.

We let her rest and the three of us got into the other bed. As Vern was feeling Lisa up and playing with her while I mounted her. In a second I had my cock deep in her cunt. As Vern was sucking her nipples, I was pumping my cock hard into her cunt. Lisa managed to get his cock in her mouth and was giving him a blow job, getting his big cock hard again. Soon, I was ready to cum and I shot my cum in Lisa's cunt. After I stopped cumming, I moved my mouth to Vern's cock and started sucking Vern's cock with Lisa until he came.

As we finished, there was Jessie watching us from the doorway, smiling.

After we cleaned up, the four of us went to the hot tub. There was two other couples there and we exchanged greetings and got in. Lisa introduced us, "Tony here is my lover, Vern plays with me and Tony and Jessie is my whore daughter in training." Everyone laughed.

One of the couples asked if we were swingers. Lisa said,"Why, what did you have in mind?"

One of the women said, "We are having a get together tomorrow night and I thought you might like to join us. We are always looking to meet new people like yourselves. From what I see and heard, you four would fit in nicely if what you said was true."

I looked at her and told her what Lisa said was true but they would have to decide on joining you.

Lisa asked the women to tell us more. The woman, Veronica, said, "It will be a small gathering at our place, maybe four or five couples, mostly in ages ranging from the thirties to the sixties. They are very liberal and love to share. The men have nice sized cocks and the women love to entertain with no restrictions. Are you interested?"

Lisa looked at us and I told her I was ok with it as did Vern. Jessie said she was interested too.

Then Lisa said, "Are all the guests clean? We don't participate unless everyone is clean and disease free."

Veronica responded, "I agree with you. All the guests have been verified clean and they only play within our group to make sure."

Lisa told her we would attend and we were given the address and told to be there by 9:00.

We left the hot tub and went back to our place. This time the four of us shared a bed and swapped with each other all night long.

The last thing we did was Lisa and Jessie doing each other and Vern and myself doing each other until we fell asleep.

The next morning, Tom rang our doorbell. He came in and asked if we were going to the get together tonight. We told him we were. He smiled and said, "I am looking forward to being with Lisa, again and her daughter," as his cock sprang up.

Lisa smiled and told him she was looking forward to it as well. Jessie watched as Tom's cock got rock hard. She let out an "Oh, my" and smiled.

Lisa looked at her and asked if she could handle his cock, which was longer than Vern's, but not as thick.

Jessie said, "I'm not sure but I can't wait to see."

Tom replied, "Would you like to try now?"

Jessie immediately said, "I sure would. Come with me."

Jessie led him to one of the beds while the rest followed to watch.

Tom and Jessie got on the bed and Jessie started sucking his cock. She took almost all of it in her mouth which was bobbing up and down on his shaft. We could see her playing with his big balls as well. Then Tom laid his back and told Jessie to straddle his cock. She mounted him and placed her slit on the tip of his cock. Slowly, she eased her cunt down until his cock disappeared inside of her. When it was completely in her, she started moving her cunt up and down. Her tits bouncing as she rode his cock.

It wasn't long before he was ready to cum. She rode him harder and faster and then he yelled out that he was cumming. We could see his balls filling and emptying his cum into her until his cum was oozing out her cunt. She finally fell off of his spent cock.

Tom rested a bit then said, "I think tonight is going to be a night none of you will forget." Then he said thanks and left.

Lisa told Jessie she was terrific and looked forward to her performing tonight.

After breakfast, we went and hung out by the pool. The couples from the hot tub were there as were Tom and Nancy. We all enjoyed some small talk and the pool.

Nancy pointed out some of the people who were going to be at her house tonight. By looking at them you would never know they were true swingers. At least we were able to see what was in store for us. Vern and I eyed a couple of the women who we wanted to fuck.

Jessie said she saw at least one guy, besides Tom, who she definitely wanted to fuck.

All in all, we had a nice, educated and interesting time by the pool. As we were leaving, Nancy told us not to wear clothes to the get together. We said we wouldn't and left.

We got back and showered and had a nice dinner. When we got back I told everyone I had an idea. I said, "Since Lisa and Jessie have a heavy sexual appetite, why not put that to making money?" I went on, "Why don't you two go in business as adult entertainers? Vern can cover you guys in Florida and I can cover you guys in New York."

Then I showed them a draft of the business card:

"A TOUCH OF CLASS"

MOM & DAUGHTER FOR HIRE for

YOUR PRIVATE ADULT PARTY

NO party to big or too small

Liven up your pvt party with Lisa and Jessie with their very personal services

Call Vern (FL) at............

Call Tony (NY) at..........

to book them for your adult party

*******

On the reverse side of the card would be:

Lisa (pic) MOM 45 former porno star (38d-26-36)135 long black hair 5'7"

Lisa (pic) Daughter 25 (36-24-36) 125 blonde hair 5'6"

(Pics of lingerie)

"What do you guys think?" I asked them.

Vern said he would do it. Lisa said it sounded ok as did Jessie. They asked about the money and how that would work.

I told them that their fee would be based on the number of people at the party and what personal services they request. For example: 25 male guests - you two stay naked for three hours - let them touch you & feel you up only - $5,000. That same 25 - they want to fuck you with condoms - for three hours - $10,000. If anything else, you charge them a flat $1,000 per request.

What do you guys think?

Everyone said they liked the idea and were interested. I told them that Vern and I would take a 10% commission and they said that was fair. I told them I would get everything set when we got home.

It was finally time to go and the four of us arrived on time. We were introduced to everyone and mingled with them. As we mingled, people were touching and feeling us up which was acceptable. Well started doing the same.

Jessie was the youngest person there and seemed to be the most popular. Later we found out that Tom spread the word that Jessie was fucking hot in bed, like her mother.

After awhile, people started pairing off. One middle aged couple approached Lisa and asked if she and Jessie would be interested in joining them. I could see the guy was well hung and the woman was fit an trim. Then Lisa and Jessie followed them into a bedroom.

I hooked up with a couple as did Vern. About an hour later I was looking for Lisa and I was told she and Jessie were still with the couple.

One woman approached Vern and myself and asked if we would like to join her as her husband was getting laid by another woman. We went with her and we both fucked her.

Finally, Jessie and Lisa appeared. Lisa said she would tell us what happened later.

We stayed at the party until 4:00 a.m.

As soon as we got to the cabin, we all went to sleep.

The next morning we got up and showered and at breakfast Lisa started telling us her story from last night.

Her story began, "The couple invited us to join them. They looked pretty good so we went with them. We all got on the bed and the woman said she wanted to play with Jessie and I could fuck her husband. That worked for us, so we paired off. We all started making out, feeling each other up, kissing and pleasing each other. Then the woman gets a huge dildo and starts inserting it in Jessie's cunt until it is all the way in her. The woman fucks Jessie and Jessie is enjoying it. In the meantime, the guy's cock is getting larger and bigger by the second. It was one of the biggest cocks I ever saw. He told me to get on my back and he mounted me. It wasn't long before he started slipping his monster cock in me. The guy then started fucking me. He just kept fucking and fucking but wasn't ready to cum. After about 20 minutes of him ramming his cock in me, he tells me he is going to cum. All of a sudden, he screams out that he was cumming and he literally fills my cunt with his cum. His cock just keeps on shooting his cum in me as I can feel every stream hitting my insides. He must have cum for five minutes. When he pulled his cock out his cum flowed out of my cunt. Then the woman pulls the dildo out of Jessie and rolls it in the guy's cum then reinserts the dildo in Jessie's cunt and continues fucking her until she had her own orgasm and stopped fucking Jessie."

For the rest of the day we relaxed and Vern and I worked on getting things started for the new business.

The rest of the week was pretty calm and Tom arranged another get together for us which was a bit tamer. The four of us got plenty of sex and we all went home happy people.

I told everyone that I would have everything worked out within the month and Lisa and Jessie would be able to start their venture soon.