Sexcapades of Mom and Daughter Pt. 02

Story Info
Mom & Daughter Goes into Business.
1.3k words
4.2
12.1k
10

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

It took me a more than a month to get everything organized. I had business cards made up. I met with people who I knew had adult oriented parties and were given contacts to drum up business. I had interviews where I showed pictures of Jessie and Lisa in action. Vern was sent some business cards and we stayed in communication. Lisa and Jessie were eager as well. I loaded up pictures and videos of the girls on my phone. Now, all we had to do was wait.

About three weeks later, I got a call from a guy who had one of the business cards. His name was John and he wanted to meet to discuss a party he was giving in a couple of weeks. We scheduled a meet the next day.

The next day I met with John at a local diner to discuss his needs. He told me he is throwing a private bachelor party and wanted adult entertainment. He wanted to know what services the girls could provide and the cost.

I told him that he gets mother and daughter. I asked him how long would the party run and how many men would attend. He figured that the party would run 6 hours and he expected 20 men to attend. I then asked what entertainment did he want the girls to provide.

He said it would be great if they would fuck anyone who wanted to get laid.

I thought about his request and jotted down the information. I told him I would give him an idea of the cost while we chatted.

I started figuring things out: 6 hours with 20 men with no fucking but nude would be 7,000. Fucking would cost another 8,000 for a 3 hour window. No blow jobs...men must use condoms. Anything else is based on what is requested and would cost $1,000 per request. I gave him a ball park figure of $15,000, excluding special requests.

I showed him their pictures and video of Lisa and Jessie in action and he was pleased.

He thought it over and agreed to the terms. I told him that I would be there the entire time and payment was up front. He agreed and I gave him a contract to sign, which he did and wrote out a check for $15,000.

He said he would give me the date and time and venue over the next couple of days. We shook hands and we left.

As soon as I got home I called Lisa and gave her the news. She was thrilled and told Jessie and that they were both in business. I called Vern with the good news. He told me he had a couple of bites and will keep me informed.

A day later, I got a call from John and he gave me all the details and then he said, "I do have a special request and whatever the cost, will be no problem."

I asked him what he wanted. He said that after the six hours, he wanted to take the girls to a hotel and have sex with them for the night. I told him I would ask the girls but I would have to be in the room. He agreed to that. I told him I would call him right back.

I called Lisa and told her. She said they would do it but it would cost him $10,000 for the two of them for the rest of the night until 12:00 p.m.

I called John back and told him the details. He agreed and would give me cash at the beginning of the party.

The night finally arrived and I took Lisa and Jessie to the hotel. John was there and he ushered us into a dressing room. He gave the girls a kiss and gave me $10,000 in cash. He went over the details with the girls as they changed into their negliges. John said that once the party started, he will come and get the girls so they could mingle and the guests could feel them up and touch them. He would then make the announcement about them being available for fucking. We all agreed.

The party started and after all the guests were there, John brought out Lisa and Jessie. The girls mingled and every guy touched them all over. It wasn't long before Lisa and Jessie removed their nehliges and were completely nude. They got a lot of cheers and every guy touched them.

Three hours into the party, John made an announcement:

"Gentleman, Lisa and her daughter, Jessie, have graciously agreed to entertain anyone who wanted to meet with them privately in the master bedroom. Both women will be available on the same bed for your pleasure. Anyone wanting to participate must wear a condom. Thank you and enjoy."

Lisa and Jessie disappeared into the bedroom and got on the bed. It wasn't long before guests started coming in.

Lisa and Jessie laid there with their legs wide apart and each guy slipped their cocks in their cunts and fucked them. After three hours, every guy had fucked each one of them at least once.

When the party ended, Lisa and Jessie got dressed and John, myself and the girls headed to another hotel.

John checked in and the four of us went upstairs to the suite. Once inside, John removed his clothes as did the girls. They went into the bedroom while I staid in the living room. I made sure the bedroom door staid open so I could hear and occasionally look in.

In a short time, I heard the girls moaning in pleasure with screams of delight. I even heard John moaning and yelling that he was cumming throughout the night.

By noon time, everything was over. The girls got dressed and John came over to me and told me that the girls were everything and more at the party and here.

When the girls came out, he hugged and kissed them and gave them each an envelope. We shook hands and he said he would be using our services again. Then he whispered to me, "Would the girls be interested in giving me personal adult entertainment like I got today on a regular basis?"

I told him I would ask them and told him to wait in the bedroom. I asked the girls if they were interested and they both said that he was a nice guy and they would do it for the right price.

I told them to wait in the car while I spoke to John.

I called John in after they left. I told him the girls would be interested if the price was right. He said, "Tony, As you can see, I am a wealthy guy. Lisa and Jessie were terrific at the party and I want them for all my private parties and I would pay them anything they want. Now, as far as them performing personally for me, I would give them $5,000 each for them to entertain me for 24 hours. And, I would want to be entertained weekly. Do we have a deal?"

I said to him, "John, the girls like you and the money is fine but what we have here is that they would become your personal whores. That wasn't the intention of them going into the adult entertainment business. Now, if we can use different terminology, we might have a deal."

John said, "I understand completely. I don't want them to think of themselves as paid whores so why don't we say this...since I want them for all my private parties and other parties I arrange for my friends, let's just say that they will be auditioning for me personally as to what they will be wearing and performing at the parties. And, these auditions will take place weekly."

I looked at him and said that would be perfect. I told him we had a deal and that I will tell the girls. I also reminded him that they are still in the adult entertainment business first and he said he understood.

He said he would be in touch.