Sexcapades of Mom and Daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
Mom & Daughter in Business.
1.5k words
4.31
10k
10
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I called Vern and told him all the details. Then he told me that a woman called him and wanted more information about Lisa & Jessie's services. He said he was meeting with her tomorrow.

I told him to call me if he needed anything. He said he would.

The next afternoon Vern called me. He said he met with the older woman and she want to hire Lisa and Jessie for their private affair on a yacht.

He continued, "The woman will only have five couples and wanted Lisa and Jessie to stay 12 hours and provide any and every service her guests asks of them."

I asked him if she was serious. He said that he showed her Lisa's and Jessie's pictures and video and she wanted to write out a check immediately.

I asked him how much is she willing to pay. Vern replied, "Tony, she is loaded and the party will be only 12 hours on her yacht. She is willing to pay $25,000 for their services and I will be there all the time with the girls."

I said, "I am guessing that she wantd her guests to fuck the girls and more. Tell her they want $50,000 and they could do anything she wants with the girls for 12 hours as long as there is no pain or anything too kinky and you will decide that. Also, if any man wants to fuck the girls without a condom, it will cost them another $5,000."

Vern just said ok and will let her know and get back to me.

The next day Vern called and said she agreed. She even gave him a check and signed the agreement. He said that the party is in two weeks down here. I told him that I will tell the girls and thanked him for a great job.

I immediately called Lisa and told her the news. She was in shock but agreed to do the party and said she will make the arrangements with Vern.

Lisa then told Jessie and she was elated and was looking forward to the party.

Two weeks went by and Lisa and Jessie packed a few things and headed to Florida's Melbourne airport where Vern was picking them up.

Vern took them to his place for the night and made arrangements for a limo to pick them up at 7:00 a.m. to take them to the yacht.

That night, Vern and the two girls celebrated by fucking each other the whole night.

The limo picked up the girls and Vern on time and took them to the launch. They were welcomed aboard by the captain and shown where to stow their belongings.

After they were settled in, the c

woman who hired the girls met with them and Vern to discuss the party.

The woman said, "I understand you girls know that you are here to service my guests in any and every way they ask for 12 hours. You will be shown the special rooms you will utilize. You will not be wearing any clothes from this moment on. You will always be pleasant to my guests. You will let my guests touch and feel your bodies anytime snd anywhere they want. You will perform your duty wherever you are told. Lastly, if one of my male guests wants to fuck you bare, you will let him. I understand that will cost another $5,000. Do you understand all that?"

She then said, "Vern, you are to get naked as well just so you do not look out of place and make my guests uncomfortable. But, you are not here to participate." He agreed.

Lisa and Jessie just told her yes and were taken back to their quarters to undress and come on deck to greet the guests.

Soon, mom and daughter were naked on the deck waiting for the guests. Vern was naked but staid out of view as much as possible.

A small launch approached the yacht and there were 10 people in the launch. One by one, they came aboard and were greeted by Lisa and Jessie. The captain welcomed them aboard and crew members showed the guests to their cabins.

Once all were on board, food was served on the deck. Lisa and Jessie made sure each guest was taken care of and pampered.

The men eagerly touched and felt Lisa and Jessie and some of the women couldn't resist Lisa's erect nipples and a couple of the women sucked on her nipples in front of the others. Lisa even encouraged the guests to suck on her nipples and smiled as she went to each guest and gave them the opportunity to do so.

After the guests ate, the guests went to their cabins and got changed into something more comfortable and then returned to the deck where they mingled with Lisa and Jessie. The captain headed out to sea.

The hostess made an announcement:

"Dear guests, I want to welcome you to this special event honoring you, your charity work and contributions. As you can see we have two lovely women here to be at your beckon call. Lisa and Jessie are mother and daughter and will provide any service your heart desires. Feel free to utilize their complete personal services to the fullest. Enjoy!"

Lisa and Jessie went to each person and asked if they had any personal needs that they wanted them to take care of.

One of the younger women they approached told them that she was bi and would love to make love to them both at the same time right here on deck. Lisa and Jessie said they would be happy to oblige and got a blanket and laid it on the deck.

The woman stood in front of them and Lisa and Jessie started undressing her. Guests started watching as the woman was finally naked. Lisa laid her on the blanket and got her in the middle. Lisa looked at the guests and said, "If anyone wants to take pictures or video, please do so. We don't mind."

Then Lisa and Jessie started making out with the woman, kissing her and feeling her up. They each sucked on a nipple and Lisa got her fingers in her cunt and was finger fucking her. The woman started sucking Jessie's nipples then kissing her. Their juices were flowing down their thighs for all to see. Lisa then mounted the woman and they started rubbing their pussies together as Jessie was deep kissing the woman. It wasn't long before both Lisa and the woman had orgasms. Jessie quickly mounted the woman and continued where her mom left off and gave the woman another orgasm.

Everybody gave them a round of applause when they finished.

The ice was broken and men went up to the girls and told them their needs and Lisa and Jessie took them to the special rooms to satisfy them.

While the girls were gone, Vern was approached by the woman in charge. She said, "Vern, I know you are not part of the event but I have been asked if you would perform. One of the women want to see you fuck Jessie in her ass with your big cock. I will pay you handsomely."

Vern told her he would discuss it with Lisa and Jessie.

A short time later, Lisa and Jessie appeared and Vern told them. Lisa and Jessie said that was ok but to get a lot of money from her as they laughed.

Vern went to the woman and said they would do it. The woman said she will pay Jessie an extra $5,000 and give him $5,000. He agreed.

The woman made an announcement:

Ladies and gentlemen, we are going to get a special performance from Vern and Jessie for your pleasure. Please come on deck as it is about to begin."

Jessie got on all fours and Lisa lubed up Vern's cock. Vern started slipping his swollen cock in Jessie's asshole. She gave out a yelp and some moans as he pushed his cock in further. The people watched intently as Vern finally got his cock all the way in.

He started fucking her ass. Lisa got on her back and slid underneath Jessie and started eating her cunt as Jessie ate her cunt. Within a couple of minutes Vern said he was going to cum then shot his cum into Jessie's ass, filling her hole. When he pulled his cock out, his cum oozed out of Jessie's hole and down her pussy into Lisa's waiting mouth.

Everyone applauded the performance as the three of them got up and headed down below deck.

Vern got lucky and fucked a few more women and picked up some good money before we headed back to port.

The woman thanked Lisa and Jessie and even Vern for their great work.

The three of them were put in a limo and driven back to Vern's house.

The girls made about $65,000 and Vern made about $20,000 for the day, just fucking a few rich women.

They called me and gave me the good news and said they were staying an extra night with Vern then coming home. I congratulated them and told Lisa that John called and booked them for the following weekend.