Sexcapades of Mom and Daughter Pt. 04

Story Info
Enough is never enough.
2.5k words
4.43
8.3k
8
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story contains all types of sex.

************

Lisa and Jessie finally got home and took a week off to rest up. I reminded the girls that John had booked them for next weekend and they said they would be ready but just wanted to relax this week.

We talked about their business venture and how well it took off. Not only are they making a lot of money but they are making it doing what they want, having a lot of sex.

Lisa said they would have to come up with some new ideas instead of the old stand by sex acts. I told them I would do some research to see what I could come up with.

After I left them, they went straight to bed and I went home to do research.

I spent a lot of time researching what they could do to make their business thrive.

After a couple of days, I came up with a couple of ideas, although not new, the girls could use them in their business:

1- They could offer role playing at a very private event with a limited number of people.

2- They could offer "How to" lessons for those women who want to learn how to really please a man or woman.

3- They could offer photography and video as part of their services.

4- They could offer very private classes to men and women on sexual technique.

5- They could buy a house off the beaten path and turn it into their "headquarters" for events that they could have there for clients.

I called Lisa and told her I had a few ideas that I wanted to talk to them about. She told me to come over for dinner to discuss them.

I arrived just before dinner and at dinner I presented my ideas.

Lisa and Jessie liked what I presented and thought those additions would make their business grow by offering these services as well as their standard sexual excapades.

I drafted the new business card to encompass the new ideas. I got the word out to Vern and sent him the draft of the new card.

The front of the cards read:

"A TOUCH OF CLASS"

Let us entertain you

Your venue or ours

Mom & Daughter offer ADULT personal services: One on One; Group; photos; Video & More

NO event too big or too small

The back of the card would stay the same.

Lisa and Jessie went shopping for outfits they could use in role playing. They bought a couple of school girl outfits, a couple of nurses outfits, a couple of dominatrix outfits, a couple of police women outfits and assorted accessories, including leather items.

I picked up digital cameras, video cameras and related equipment.

I called Vern and told him to look for a house that we could buy.

They also bought a variety of negliges, dildos, vibrators, condoms, and other items they thought would come in handy.

By this time they were ready for their weekend audition with John.

Saturday morning came and John sent a limo to get us. The limo took us to an estate outside the city. John met us at the door and helped us bring in our stuff.

John told us that all of us would have the house to themselves for the weekend so he asked a few friends to drop by tomorrow. Lisa said that was fine with them.

After we got settled, John made coffee and we chatted over coffee. John told us that they were here to audition for one of his upcoming events. Lisa told him that they expanded their business and gave him a sample of their new card. He looked at it and was impressed.

He thought the role playing and video was a big improvement. He also liked the idea of them hosting events. Lisa told him that they are looking for a house now. He said he knew of one that would be perfect and said he would work with Tony on getting it.

After we finished, John asked us to join him by the pool.

After awhile Lisa and Jessie went to their room and undressed and went to the pool naked. John was already there and he was naked as well. I wore a bathing suit.

As soon as John saw them he said, "You ladies look more beautiful than ever."

Lisa and Jessie sat on a lounge chair on opposite sides of him. John told them that his guests from the party raved about how good they were. He also said, "I want to thank you women for joining me this weekend. I hope you won't be disappointed."

He went on, "I know I told Tony that each of you girls will be making $10,000 each for this weekend but, depending on how things go, there might be a nice bonus for each of you. That sound ok Tony?"

We smiled and thanked him.

Soon, all three were in the pool, splashing and playing around. John wasted no time in feeling their nakedness and the girls eagerly played with his cock. John sat on the lip of the pool and Lisa and Jessie took turns sucking his cock. It didn't take long before he shot his cum into their open mouths.

As they took in the sun, Lisa told him that they brought a couple of their outfits to show him. He asked that they model them. They went upstairs and Lisa came down wearing a maids outfit and Jessie came down wearing a school girls uniform.

John was amazed at how great they looked. Both outfits were micro mini outfits with no bra or panties on. Their pussies very visable. He asked the girls if they would wear them tomorrow for his friends and they agreed.

Lisa then told him that they had an extra maids outfit and that Jessie could wear that. John thought that was a great idea.

After enjoying sex in the sun, it was time to get ready for dinner. The girls headed up to take their showers and John asked them to join him in his massive shower, which the girls quickly said yes.

John's shower was huge and could easily fit six. They all got in and water jets hit them from all sides and the top ad well. Hands were touching everyone and every body part. John was on his knees eating Lisa's pussy then Jessie's pussy until they both came.

Then Lisa and Jessie gave him another blow job as the water cascaded over their bodies.

Finally, they got dressed. Lisa wore a short black dress that barely covered her pussy. She had a black sheer g-string on and no bra which was quite evident since the material was super sheer.

Jessie had on a red dress that was short and a red sheer g-string. Her braless tits were practically plopping out the top of her dress.

John's Limo took us to a very secluded restaurant. The place wasn't crowded but every patron eyed up the girls.

We ordered dinner and wine and spent almost two hours at the place when John said he was taking us to a night club for drinks and dancing.

His limo took us to a club called the "Cocks Crow" way outside of town.

There were a lot of cars and the place was bustling. The music was loud and people were dancing and enjoying themselves.

All heads turned when John walked in with Lisa and Jessie. They were taken to a very private table and John ordered wine.

John told Lisa and Jessie to enjoy themselves and whatever they wanted to do, they could do it.

Lisa told John that she wanted to dance and they got up and moved to the dance floor. As they danced, he could see guys hitting on Jessie. He pointed it out to Lisa who just laughed.

As Lisa was dancing she saw Jessie get up and went to the dance floor with a guy. Lisa told John that Jessie was on the prowl and they both laughed.

When the music stopped, everyone got off the dance floor and returned to their table.

John said to Jessie, "It seems you have an admirer. Do you want to fuck him?"

Jessie said, "He's cute and all, but I'd rather be fucking you. When can we leave?"

John asked Lisa, "What did you want to do? You want to stay or go?"

Lisa looked at him and said, "Since you invited us to spend the weekend with you, I agree with Jessie. Let's go back to your place so we can entertain and please you."

John looked at them and just nodded an ok. We all got up and left and the limo took us back to John's house.

As soon as we got inside, John was all over the girls and they were stripping his clothes off of him. He practically ripped their clothes off and they only had their g-strings on when he brought them up to his bedroom.

He gently pushed the girls on the bed and he got in the middle. He kissed one girl then the other, feeling each one up and playing with their tits. He shoved Jessie's mouth onto her mother's nipples and had her suck one as he sucked the other.

Lisa was moving her hands all over the duo and eventually found John's big swollen cock. She started jerking it as they both played with her and teased her.

After a few minutes, Lisa started screaming for either one of them to make her cum. Her body was squirming in passion, going from one to the other.

John finally mounted her and Jessie helped him slide his cock into her mother's cunt. John started fucking her slowly. Lisa yelled out, "Stop teasing me. Fuck me hard. Make me cum now."

John picked up the pace but not too much. Lisa kept gyrating her body and trying to match his thrusts but he just kept a steady pace.

Jessie started kissing her mother and playing with her tits. Lisa yelled out, "John, fuck me harder you bastard. I need to cum now. Oh God!"

Just then, John started plowing his cock into her ad a fast and hard pace. All you could hear was Lisa yelling out, "That's it...Fuck me...I'm going to cum...Yessssss...Oh God...Oh God"

Then John let his limp cock slip out her cunt and Jessie started lapping his cum up from her mother's cunt.

That night John had fucked mom & daughter several times until the early morning.

It was late morning when they awoke. John got up first and went to shower. Lisa and Jessie heard the water & quickly joined him. When they finished, they all jumped in bed for some morning sex.

At breakfast, John said his friends would be over in the early afternoon and told the girls to wear their maid outfits to serve and entertain his friends as part of the audition.

Both girls said they would do everything to please him and his friends.

For the rest of the time, they enjoyed nude time at the pool until it was time for the friends to arrive.

Lisa and Jessie went and put their maid outfits on and came down. John had everything ready for his friends.

I staid in the background as usual.

The girls looked stunning in their maid outfits. When the doorbell rang, Lisa answered the door and let the guests in. All six men poured out of the limo John sent for them.

They all appeared to be in their thirties or early forties and seemed to be fit and trim.

When they were all inside, John gathered them together and made an announcement:

"I hope you had an enjoyable ride over here. I want you all to meet my maids who will be serving you whatever you desire. I want you to meet Lisa and Jessie, her daughter. I think I mentioned before that these two women really livened up my last party with their personal adult services. Tonight, they are auditioning for my next party. I would appreciate it if you would let me know how well they performed for you tonight before you leave. Thank you and enjoy."

I watched as the girls brought out drinks and finger food. The guys never missed a chance to check them out or get a feel.

It wasn't too long before the first guy started talking to Lisa. I couldn't hear but I saw a smile on Lisa's face and then they kind of snuck off. About 40 minutes later Lisa returned.

In the meantime, Jessie had several admirers and all I heard was "only two at a time" from Jessie.

As Lisa was busy trying to keep the guests happy, Jessie disappeared with two of the men. An hour later, she reappeared with her outfit disheveled.

Within a few minutes, Jessie and two more men disappeared. I smiled because I knew what she was doing. A little more than an hour went by before I saw her again.

In the meantime, John was having conversations with his friends and I overheard one ask him something but I couldn't make it out. Then John said, "Excuse me for a second. It appears that all of you gentleman like my maids but not their uniforms. So, that being said, I would like Lisa and Jessie to remove their outfits for my guests."

Lisa and Jessie looked at each other then me. I nodded an ok. Then, mom and daughter started removing their outfits. Soon, they were both naked in front of all the guests.

The guys wasted no time in feeling them up every chance they got. Lisa's nipples were rock hard and very erect. Guys would stop her and start sucking on a nipple. I could see her juices clearly now.

John yelled out, "Jessie, let's see you suck your mother's nipples."

Without hesitation, she went over to her mother and started sucking one nipple then the other. When she finished, she just smiled and laughed.

As the time went by, some of the guys got a little more bold and asked them to have sex in front of everyone.

Without batting an eye, the girls would get on the floor and a guy would mount them and fuck her, using condoms.

At least three guys fucked them in front of the others.

As the night went on, Lisa and Jessie got fucked doggie style, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl.

The highlight of the night was John Fucking Jessie in her ass while Lisa was underneath Jessie eating her cunt.

To say the girls were a hit was putting it mildly.

The party broke up around five in the morning but not before each guy told John to hire the girls for all future adult parties.

Around dawn, John made coffee and thanked the girls for a great time. He gave them their money and a $5,000 bonus and hired them for his next adult get together.

In the limo on the way home, Lisa said, "We enjoy our work. We can't wait for the next event. Tony get us a house so we can really showcase our talents."