Sexcapades of the Exoplanetary Ch. 01

Story Info
Chapter 1: Race Baiting Factions of Lesbitopia.
1.6k words
3
2.8k
4
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/23/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Client8
Client8
172 Followers

Sexcapades of the Exoplanetary-ch01

Chapter 1: Race Baiting Factions of Lesbitopia

The following is the opening salvo of an intended trilogy of fiction. It features the trials and tribulations of same-sex fucking and sucking obsessed aliens in a galaxy far, far away. The author vows to maintain these works in the lowest socially redeemable vane as is possible to effectively relay these works.

Every character portrayed here is over 18.

....................................................................................................

Such are the female-only occupants of the 'terrestrial-esque' orb of Lesbitopia.

They divide themselves into factions, each with their own geographical sovereignty.

The Lilyths dwell in Lilylthuania. A close-knit tribe of dociles and pacifists. Their lilly-white skin makes them easy targets for the Di-Qos, maybe too easy, as they are of as little military value as their stature ais dainty. Staunch bastions of femininity and fertility.

The Di-Qos of Di-Qoba. Rooted deep in Latino ancestry, as the caramel to mahogany hue of their skin can attest. Relentless in their pursuit of planetary dominance, just because. They ride in pairs on steel backed magic shag carpets, the muff-like surface a constant prompt of their perpetual pursuit of new pussy to conquer.

Saffos (or, Saffists) call Saffolm home. Of the most learned and wise. Proudly they flaunt their rich Nubian exteriors. They are recorders of social history, advisors as well as tenacious in defense. Surprisingly short-tempered and intolerant of their perceived intellectual inferiors, albeit their pensive countenances. They regard themselves as near royalty, which peeves all others outside their kind.

TwatBoxHooHaas! are Twatanda Landers. As jovial as their eponym implies. Of Asian appearance and derivation. Their pussies are shaped like pale narrow almonds, just like their eyes. They maintain modest frames, porcelain bodies, mid-length jet black straight hair and, often, roundish nerdy spectacles. Fiercely protective of friends and lovers. No hesitation to rush to the aid of any non Di-Qo. Can effortlessly make and break individual social bonds, but steadfastly faithful to their own collective.

The quadrilateral equilibrium of Lestopia's pussy factions, a.k.a., "Snatch Fac's", is in constant flux. An uneasy attraction-repulsion dynamic of Womanliness, Aggression, Intellect and Humor. Stasis is never near, much less expected.

~~~

This day continues the interminable simultaneous dual border skirmishes. Di-Qoba, seemingly always the agitator, is both on the attack upon the Saffos - who are regarded as arrogant, and incursion by TwatBoxHooHaas!, who the Di-Qos dismiss as mere pestilence, despite the Twats ardent enthusiasm as con-linguists when captured.

We are now privy to a trilogy of Di-Qos homing in on a foolishly lone Twat. The Di-Qos jump from behind the obscuring boulders and pounce on the unsuspecting. One of the Di-Qos pins the Twat's arms behind her back while the other two grab hold of each leg, and spread them wide. The loin cloth of the subdued is instantly removed. The pussy hungry Di-Qos salivate at the exposure of the long haired muff of their spoil.

"You two. Flip'er down on her fours. I'm gonna shove my fat kitty right in her face," says the lead Di-Qo as she approaches with a bow-legged gate, "Yeah, suck that beaver, submit to my all powerful 'Hispanol' gash!," the Twat digs in her nest of curls eagerly and uses her long and spicy tongue to roughly slide up and down the leader's oozing slit, "Bury that big nose is my tunnel, pussy-bitch! You know you love that fat sopping putang. And make sure you bump my big clit. That's right, like that. Good little invading slant-eyed TwatBoxer."

Meanwhile, the defensive line of Lilyths in the nadir of the valley stand defiant, yet possess great trepidation. They have the numbers, but their individual physical prowess is far inferior to those of the typical battle-hardened Di-Qo. After a protracted silence, was then heard a raucous charge of the mongrel horde of Di-Qo butches. They storm with glory and gloat over the hill and pick up speed on the leeward side, charging closer towards their prey that are the out muscled Lilyths. Every foot-soldier Di-Qo bares an ear-to-ear smile as they scoop up their chosen counterpart into their pudgy muscular arms.

There's a tall Di-Qo with their Lilyth on her knees with her face buried in the Di-Qo's heavy unshaven muff. The Di-Qo wraps her hands around the back of her Lilyths's head and pushes her face unforgivingly against her soaking quimm. Another two Di-Qos on all fours are demanding to be tag-teamed by a pair of kneeling Lilyths, who are feasting on their superior opponents' dripping snatches from the rear. The cunt-lapping Lilyths are shaking with orgasm as they voraciously inhale the bent over pussies, occasionally poking their noses into a hairy Di-Qo asshole. A third Lilyth, trapped between the other two kneeling Di-Qos, has her front tongue-ravaged by one, and asshole tongue-reamed by the other.

In the center of this mayhem stand several side by side Di-Qos in standing 69 with their paired upside-down Lilyths. These Di-Qos are sucking the tiny bald pussies of the topsy-turvy L's as their legs are being split wide and hanging down from gravity, all the while engaging in reciprocal pussy dining. A circular chain of alternating D's and L's form on the ground with each buried between the splayed legs of whoever's at their front, while being eaten from behind.

In a small victory for the Lilyths, a dozen or so encircle a pair of Di-Qos. These L's take turns mosh-pitting the D's and smothering their heads with their diminutive bald waif-like vjj's. Several Lilyths squirt copiously as they come. Just the reverse was occurring to the left. Two Di-Qos were milking the A-cups of a Lilyth by sandwiching her between them and taking turns voraciously sucking on her teets. There was even a dog pile of Lilyths surrounded by ass-hungry Di-Qos, each having a crack at licking down the entire pile of sweet flowery cracks. The last Di-Qo ensured that her tongue would be missed by both Lilyths's holes being spread apart by fat knuckled fingers.

The battle at the flank of Di-Qoba under siege by the TwatBoxSnatchs told a different story. The Twats were expertly applying their feminine wiles against the leather-bound Di-Qos. One could see the fiendish Twats out maneuver their sluggish foes. Several T's had easily pinned at least one Di-Qo on the ground spread eagle. They took advantage to plunge their faces into the cunts of a Di-Qobian, then pussy humping their trapped faces. Not all was won by TwatBox, however, for there were several side skirmishes in which their faces were subject to queening from thick thighed musky Di-Qo puss's.

As the sexual frenzie from the twin battles begin to wane, there smugly perched upon the hill were the downward gazing Saffos, their arms folded in disapproval.

"Have you all not seen that despite all your toil, your territory boundaries are merely sliding west, ne'er a piece of ground neither gained nor lost?," sneered the most pompous amongst the Twat brigade.

A short but uneasy quiet ensued amongst the warriors. This was followed by a collective sigh of resignation and regret. Every participant in the mass melē looked down in shame and self doubt. Their heads then arose in realization, as if uniting in thought at the same moment. They all looked up, grimaced and rushed uphill with a vengeance towards the self-righteous Saffos. At this their self-satisfied mugs were vanquished into abject horror. It was too late by then to outrun the simpletons, and many a Saff were ransacked before they could complete even a single evasive measure.

After some serious smooching upon the Saffs they were rounded up and lashed to tree trunks with just enough slack to be stationed at will on the grass. Every combination of Di-Qos, Twats and Lils formed a wagon train around each Saff. Some amongst the agglomeration assumed the task of holding onto Saffist's arms or legs, while others round-robin trib'd them into exhaustion. Sounds of moans, groans and joyous screams careened off the valley walls. There were as many variations of pussy mashing as orgasms. The menu included: a gal on top of the other with legs entwined; one laying down and one humping them in cowgirl and reverse position, pussies rubbing in missionary with clits thrust repeatedly at each other, tit ridges stuffed or sliding along Saffic slits, the normally submissive Lilyths both fisting and ass licking the doggied Saffs. And even occurred a TwatBoxHooHaas! laying on top and shearming their pussy juice all over the ass of a face down Saff bottom.

'Round the corner galloped several Lilyths donning huge floppy pink strap-ons. They crashed into the entrapping circles and jumped the once conceited Saffs. With them pinned down the Lilyths relentlessly shoved said dongs into their overstimulated gashes, and against abused clitorises. The rapidly see-sawing prosthetics fully filled and stretched every Saffo's pussy. So expanded were they that their clits were constantly brushed against the rubbery shafts, especially when they were being DP'd. The Lilyths, being of merciful nature, relented shortly after impalement and insisted that other two factions follow their example.

"We are all of the same planet's soil and should live well in only love, not conquest" eloquently lectured the senior ranking Lilyth.

After a moment of introspection, the racially mixed crowd uproared in consent. Hugs and kisses of repentance and resolve soon morphed into tender caresses and profound Frenching. Twats inhaling Saffo cooches. Saffos 69'ing with Di-Qos, occasionally boned by a fake cock toting Lilyth. Menage-a-Quatre's of all cultures nibbling lovingly on the busty Saffists. Lilyths ganging with their pussies, asses and mouths. A single TwatBoxHooHaas! rimming side-by-side doggied Di-Qos in succession. Even a few enjoy a delicate nuzzle with those with and without their own kind.

A pact was forged that day amongst the Lesbotopias - to employ bilateral discussion as a first form of arbitration, moderated by a neutral third, if necessary. Above all, the residents vowed to band together to repel the oft marauding clan of the hideous male Homosphereans when they morph into warring and whoring BiSons during planetary retrogrades.

Speaking of Homospheria, their lot will be described in the forthcoming chapter.

Client8
Client8
172 Followers