Sexcapades of the Exoplanetary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rear-K withdraws his fist and lines up his inordinately fat cock with the mega gape before him. Right before insertion the 'P' stops sucking and licking and catches a glance at the huge lodge pole about to be lodged within him. He ushers a shocked gasp that converts to a heavy sigh during his impalement. The hung 'K' reaches balls-to-balls atop the taut ass of the 'P' before draping his right leg over a hump for deep penetration. Then 'P' resumes fellating while the bookend 'K's' vigorously pump into his depths. In a short while 'P' lets loose. Constriction of his cumming love canal tightens around the fucking 'K's' monster, forcing a mighty release of man-cum deep within his rectum. At the same time, 'Frontal-K' was treated to a constricting pair of lips, precipitating his own effluent.

When all the fucking, sucking and jerking concluded the joint multi-racial task force boarded the 'Phallation Phalcon' with a vengeance. During the week-long journey the men made a pact to save their love juices for filling female holes. It was tough on them, but in the end, they prevailed over their own unquenchable lust for each other, for a while.

"Man, I'm so horny for lack of nookie I could get off from a stiff breeze," says one of the 'Phagosight' avengers.

"Me, too," responds the plump-lipped 'K'wearboi' as he donned a wicked smile, "perhaps I could sneak a suck." Without waiting for an answer, he dropped to his knees and flipped up the leather loincloth of the come-desperate P.

"Yeah! Wrap those fat lips around my neglected cock. Hmmm, that teasing tongue swirl is...," Before completing his joy he was taken whole and massaged by the tightening mouth, "Shit, I'm gonna blow soon. Dang! Suck it empty sweet cocksucker. Uh huh, good."

The scale inexorably tilted over when the 'Suck-Boi' started bobbing on the thick spear and snuck a finger behind his butt. The 'Phagosite' could barely stifle a scream when 'K-mouth' flipped him around and voraciously tongue-fucked his wrinkled pulsing asshole. It was all over when 'K-mouth' flashed into 'frot-mode', jacking off both cocks at once. All he needed was a drop of spit and the cock fight erupted in a twin cataclysmic seismic volcano blast. 'Phag' quickly mashed their lips together to mute the inevitable alerting shouts.

Breathless and spent, 'P' whispered, "Awesome release. Glad no one heard us. We'd be lashed to poles and sprayed with a ton of cum in our abused butts by the whole colony."

Little did they know that there were rampant acts of lewdness occurring within nearly every one of the ship's private quarters, "You know that everybody's fucking and sucking behind our backs," saith 'Commander 'Phagmelion' to his 'K'wear' on' counterpart.

"No shit!," responded the 'K'wear' Admiral', "but isn't it always better when it's forbidden?"

"I know you're right, it is better. How about I get some of that bony butt of yours. You can ride me reverse 'cowboi' so I can see my cock go into and out of your tiny tush hole when you bounce up and down, loving my dick-down."

"Thought you'd never ask," replied the smirking Admiral as he bent forward with his right leg on a step to provide initial access to his cock-starved booty for his fellow senior butt pirate.

While the fuck-filled 'Phalcon' was spinning through space, the ladies on 'Lez'tope' watched on with much trepidation. The tin spiraling sausage got larger as it approached them. Some 'topes' were angry, some scared, some wet, others wished they were.

Stay tuned for the concluding chapter of lascivious exploits of the space sluts of all persuasions!

12