Sexercise - Pegging Party Day 03

Story Info
Heather is overwhelmed by Ty’s abilities.
2.8k words
4.11
5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 04/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heather is overwhelmed by Ty's abilities.

The next morning, Heather slept in, Craig and I went into the weight room to have an early morning workout at 7:00 AM. We each did our normal routine and had a very good session. By 8:30, we were both hungry and ready to eat. Craig went to check on Heather and I stayed to clean up the weight room. Craig returned to the weight room nude and said Heather wanted another hour too sleep. He said we could fix our own breakfast and then shower. I asked if he needed a blow job. Craig lit up like the 4th of July, the smile on his face said what he was thinking. I lowered myself in front of him and went to work. I first lifted his cock head to my mouth with my left hand. I attempted to relax my jaw muscles to take Craig down my throat. At first, I could not do it, but after a few attempts, I had him at the back of my throat sucking and stroking his cock.

Craig held on to my head with both hands. As soon as I was able to deep throat him several time on my own, Craig began to face fuck me with no mercy. His massive cock slammed the back of my throat every stroke. Thankfully his pace was slow and steady, allowing me to breathe in between his thrust. Drool was running down my chin to my chest and the rubber mat below my knees. He would stroke my mouth for a few seconds and then stop. I would take his cock out of my mouth and lick his shaft from the bottom to the top. After about ten minutes, Craig warned me he was about to cum. I removed his cock from my mouth long enough to say, "Cum for me Big Daddy." Returning his cock back to my mouth and taking him to the back of my throat, Craig came with pints of cum. I could not swallow all the cum he was dumping in my mouth. I had cum on my face, neck, chest, and the mat. Craig grunted and moaned loud enough to get Heather out of bed. She entered the weight room completely naked with fear in her expression. She found Craig standing in front of me complete naked also, I was in front of him on my knees covered in Craig cum.

"Damn, Ty!" She screamed at me. "Was that your breakfast?"

We all laughed. Heather handed me a towel to wipe my face of Craig's cum. I removed the cum covered clothing and proceeded to clean up our mess. Heather and Craig went to shower so they could start breakfast.

After I had the weight room back in order and showered and shaved. I went to the kitchen nude as demanded by Heather. Craig and Heather were cooking. Heather was on the telephone talking through her blue tooth. I walked up to her and gave her a passionate kiss she demanded on Tuesday. After the kiss, she resumed talking on the telephone.

"Girl, I don't know what he did to me. I just passed out after my orgasm." I looked at Craig who was looking back at me with a big grin. "Yes, I was fucking his ass and the next thing I knew I was on fire inside. My pussy has never been that hot before last night. I mean Big Daddy is huge honey, but that man's ass is awesome." A pause in the conversation and Craig and I leaned against the countertop listening to Heather conversation.

"Girl I can't handle no more today, my pussy needs to recover." Another pause and Heather looked at Craig and I and asked, "Ty, do you need Becky to come over here and peg you while I recover today?'

I looked at Craig and he said it was up to me. So, not wanting to disappoint, I asked Heather what time Becky would arrive. Heather replied after work around 6:00 PM. I told Heather, "Sure," if you don't mind since I am your guest.

Heather quickly said, "Honey, when I have something as good as you, I want all my friends to have some."

Heather told Becky to come by after work and we would have dinner ready after she finished with me.

The remaining morning hours were shopping for dinner at the local supermarket. Craig and I wore matching golf shirts and shorts, top off with dark sunglasses. He had purchased them before I arrived and was looking forward to going out in public. We looked like two older athletes ready to compete. He and I blanketed Heather wherever she went. The other customers would stop and stare at us when we were in their area. Heather wore a bright multi-colored summer dress, knee length and showed a little cleavage. She kept her sunglasses hanging from the V-neck. Her tan sandals and matching purse accented her attire. To entertain the customers, Heather would grope our butts or lean seductively against one of us. Craig and I each carried a basket for our purchases. At the check-out, I stood securely in front of Heather and Craig was behind her.

On the way home, Heather asked Craig to stop at an adult bookstore on our route. We went inside and found the strapless dildo I had recommended Tuesday night. The same type of dildo Becky had purchased online. Heather bought the dildo for Becky to use tonight since the purchase would not arrive until Thursday.

After we arrived at the house, Heather told Craig and I to get naked. She wanted to see her men free and happy. Before we undressed, we removed all of Heather's clothing. I found Heather's panties to be wet and her pussy swollen. I started to rub her sex when she became aggressive and quickly pushed me away. Heather told me I could not have any more until after Becky finishes with me tonight.

Craig had to wear clothing while Becky was there, but I had to remain nude. Becky arrived at 5:45 PM. I answered the door nude as instructed by Heather. When I opened the door, Becky was shocked. She removed her sunglasses while taking a step back. She had a small overnight bag with her. She wore a navy-blue sleeveless form fit knee length dress. Her hair is pulled back in a ponytail due to the warm spring day in Texas.

"Oh my, look at what I have to play with tonight." Becky approached me and hugged me tightly. I took her small overnight bag, so her hands were now free. She groped my ass and cock at the same time. I just remained there in front of the open door being fondled by this very sexy woman. Heather came and rescued me and closed the front door. Pulling Becky into the foyer. Becky continued to paw all over my body and became more aggressive every second. Heather asked her if she wanted a drink and Becky said she had everything she needed looking at me. We started to make out right there in the foyer. I was hugging and kissing Beck passionately, I was feeling her firm large breasts with my left hand, while I was attempting to unzip her dress in the back with my right hand.

Craig walked up and was smiling boldly. Becky, and I were exploring each other's body. I was able to get the zipper down and started peeling the dress off her shoulders. Heather assisted in removing Becky's dress and unclasping the bra. I pulled her bra free from her enormous tits and drop to one knee and begin to suck her nipples. Becky raised her head back and closed her eyes, allowing me to suck her beautiful large boobs. I hooked my fingers into her panties and panty holes sliding both down her thick legs. I could smell her sweet scent of arousal as I undress this woman completely. I moved away from her breasts long enough to remove her last under garment from her naked body.

While remaining kneeling in front of Becky, I attacked her vagina with my tongue. Stabbing her lips to get to her clit and suck it. Becky placed her hands on my shoulders and spread her leg wide. At the same time, she pushed her crotch out to give me better access to her wet pussy. I slurped her juices and slowly licked up and down her slit until she shivered.

Heather and I had set up my bedroom and bathroom for our play. So, Heather separated us and forced us to my room. As soon as I entered the bathroom, I quickly folded a hand towel and placed it on the tile floor for my knees. Again, I kneeled in front of Becky and attacked her vagina with my tongue, at the same time I had both hands on her breasts. Becky attempted to back away from my aggressive assault and I quickly caught her by putting my right arm between her legs and grabbing her butt pulling her back to my tongue. Becky began to wiggle and squirm to free herself. I knew then I had her right where she needed to be. I inserted two fingers from my left hand into her opening and went as deep as they could go. She gasped and pushed down hard on my shoulders attempting to move away. I twisted my fingers while I stroked her quickly. Becky had only been in the couple's house for less than 5 minutes. She was completely nude, had her breasts sucked, and now she is about to explode into a massive orgasm with two fingers buried deep into her cunt.

Becky not only had an orgasm, but her first ever squirting orgasm of her 40 plus years. She screamed and bucked for almost 60 seconds. I keep my fingers inside her wet cunt but did not move them until she started to recover. Then I added a third finger and started all over again. Her body went into overdrive, and I was the cause of it. She stomped, cursed, and screamed with extreme pleasure, as I continued to give her something she never had but always wanted. In just ten minutes or less, Becky was nearing another orgasm of equal intensity. Craig and Heather stood at the doorway to the bathroom and looked on at the awesome display of sexual foreplay. Becky had stopped attempting to get away, she surrenders to my will to please her sexually. She began to ride my fingers and even pushed my hand further into her hot horny hole. I jabbed and twisted her with the three fingers until she was sloppy wet and wanting more. So, I gave her the fourth finger and took my hand even deeper. She howled and begged for me to fuck here harder. I did for just a few seconds then I snatched my hand away from her cunt and stood up. The expression on her face was beyond words. It was as if I had just taken her heart away. Becky was on the edge of another powerful orgasm. I decided if she wanted another orgasm, she would have to peg me to earn it.

I started to wash my hands in the vanity sink and asked Heather for her strapless dildo. Becky screamed at me to continue, and asked what I was doing to her. She demanded I finish her now. When Heather held up the dildo she bought for Becky, she calmed down and looked amazed at the sight of the new toy. When Becky walked to get the toy from Heather, Heather toasted the toy over Becky's head to me. Becky turned to face me, I quickly dropped to one knee and shoved the bulb end of the dildo into Becky's very wet and ready vagina.

"Oh, that was mean you two." Becky scolded us as we all chuckled at her comment.

"Now Becky, if you want the orgasm that is sitting on the edge, peg me and you will have it and more." I bent at the waist, turned my butt to Becky and handed her the anal lube.

"Lube us up lover and get to stroking." I ordered Becky to move her ass and let's get fucking. Without further delay, Becky did as she was told. She opened the top and poured a large amount in the palm of her left hand. She first stroked the dildo then looked at my asshole and shoved four fingers into my man pussy. Becky gasped when all four fingers went in with no issue.

"You are a fucking slut, Ty." Becky looked me in the eyes through the mirror in front of us. She twisted and pushed her hand up to the knuckles, the only thing left was her thumb. She pulled her hand back enough to enter her thumb along with her four fingers. Then she shoved her whole fist into my ass. Then I really fucked with her head when I started fuck my asshole on her fist. Becky again gasps loudly and looked at me through the mirror.

"Oh my, I would have never believed this if I was not doing it myself." Becky was past being amazed, she just held her arm out so I could slam myself on her fist. I was keeping a quick and steady pace when I picked up the speed. Becky mouth was open wide as she looked to Craig and Heather, who had come into the bathroom and were leaning on the vanity watching.

To break Becky from her trance, I asked her, "Are you going to peg me with that little dildo of yours or not?" She looked at me again in the mirror and said, "Your ass is to open to feel this thin dildo honey." Just as she finished her sentence, I squeezed her fist in my ass until she could not move her hand.

"Oh, my bad." Beck said as I released my grip on her hand, she removed her fist gently and looked at her red hand that had been squished in my asshole.

Becky grabbed her dildo with both hands to line it up with my asshole. Watching her in the mirror, I spread my legs a little wider to give her a better angle. Once she had the head of the shaft lined up, I impaled myself on the entire 8". Again, Becky gasped at the sight of my ability. I did not wait for her to peg me. I fucked myself on the shaft. Going from the bottom to the top as fast as I could. Becky was feeling the effects of the bulb and the clit stimulator. The friction through the shaft had not started yet because of the amount of lube Becky applied.

I could see in her eyes that her orgasmic state had returned to her core. I increased my pace and fucked her shaft like never before. Becky placed both hands on my hips to slow me down and to keep from falling backwards. I had begun to slam my butt cheeks into her pelvis with every stroke. Her face and chest started to turn even redder. Then to my surprise, Becky started to match my strokes. When I would slam back into her, she was pushing herself into my ass. When I would go forward, she would pull away from me about two inches. Then repeat the process all over again. Her breasts bounced on her chest and swayed left to right. Becky began to lean forward. I knew she was about to explode into a powerful orgasm.

"Get ready Craig." I called to Craig to get him ready to catch Becky who was about to black out when the orgasm blasted her core. I started to make large circles with my hips, grinding the clit stimulator on Becky's swollen clit. The friction inside her vagina had started to heat up her G-spot to never before heat. She was showing the signs of a black out orgasm. I witnessed her eyes go into the top of her head and her hands leave my hips. Becky had blacked out and was on her way down when Craig grabbed her under her armpits to keep her from falling to the tile floor.

Craig held Becky's lifeless body up long enough for me to remove the dildo from my ass. I quickly spun around and removed the bulb from Becky's swollen and used vagina, placing the used toy in the sink to be washed later. Heather had already started the water in the tub to lower Becky into while she recovered. Once the water was the right temperature, Craig and I lowered Becky into the tube. Heather watched over her as I cleaned up our mess.

When Becky came to, Heather was right there by her side on the outside of the tub. The first thing Becky said was, "That was awesome."