Sexercise - Pegging Party Day 04

Story Info
The foursome and so much more.
3.2k words
4.38
3.2k
1
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/11/2024
Created 04/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The foursome and so much more.

After Becky was introduced to sexercise one on one, she knew that I was something special. Heather and Craig also knew I was the real deal. All three had first-hand knowledge of my sexual talents. I had taken Heather and Becky to a higher level of pleasure that they had never known existed. Craig never had anal sex with a guy until I offered my man pussy to him. He desired anal sex with Heather, but she had decline to fulfill his wishes due to Craig's massive cock. Craig had twice enjoyed fucking me and was able to successfully enter seven inches of his cock in my ass. He also thought about it every day since the first time his massive cock experienced the pleasure my asshole had provided. After witnessing the events with first his wife and now Becky, who was somewhat of a slut, Craig found himself wanting to experience extreme sexual pleasure again, not only from just anal sex, but from the awesome blow jobs I have gifted him.

Not wanting to hide his true feelings from Heather, Craig told her Thursday morning that he wanted to fuck my ass again. Heather understood and asked Craig if he would be willing to fuck me while Becky witnesses our sex act. Since Becky allowed Craig to watch her peg me, it would only be fair. Craig did not have to think about it long and said, "Hell yeah, as long as I can get that ass." Heather chuckled at Craig's reply.

Heather began to think of the activities the evening might bring. She has always wanted to try lesbian sex. Heather knew Becky had fucked must of the women in the office and several female high-profile clients through-out the years. While Craig would be having his penis satisfied in my asshole and mouth, Becky and Heather could satisfy each other using the new strapless dildos and more.

After breakfast, we all went to the office. We arrived at 9:30 AM. Heather entered the office first followed by me. Craig was last to enter the office. As soon as we all were in the office reception area, the office erupted into cheers and clapping. I was surprised and looked to Heather and Craig for answers. We did not have to wait long. Nora came forth and explained the reason for the over-joyed office.

"Ty, we are all so excited after hearing about last night with Becky. And we are looking forward to experiencing what you did to Becky." Nora smiled as she walked to me and hugged my right arm between her large breasts. She is wearing a floral design pink and white dress that captures her curves perfectly. The only thing I could do was to follow her wherever she led me due to the firm hold she had on my arm. The warmth of her body radiated from her as we walked out of the receptionist area to the agent's offices. We turned down a hallway and then made a right into Becky's office. Becky stood in front of her desk with her hands covering her blushing face. Becky is wearing a dark blue jacket and skirt with a white blouse exposing plenty of cleavage. She looked like a curvy fashion model.

"I was not expecting them to make a big deal out of our evening, Ty." The embarrassment was written all over Becky's face, as she attempted to correct the situation.

I freed myself from Nora and walked to Becky and hugged her firmly. "Hey, it is all good. Maybe they will experience what you did soon." I said releasing my grip on her and kissing her forehead. Becky looked up at me and pulled me back to her for a passionate kiss. She forced her tongue into my mouth and grinded her crotch into me like a dog in heat. When the embrace ended, Becky said, "You are the best, Ty." Becky looked up at me with sparkles in her eyes.

We once again heard the cheers and screams coming from the reception area of the office. Nora, Becky, and I rushed back out to see what was happening. When we arrived at the big room, the express delivery man had just dropped off the parcel box filled with all the dildos for the party Friday night. Amy signed the receipt for the box and was standing in the middle of the room presenting the box to Becky. Becky took the box into the conference room with all the women in tow. The contents of the box were passed out to each of the ladies. Each held their dildo and looked at it and discussed how to use it. Heather and Becky explained how to insert the bulb and how the clit stimulator enhances the orgasms. After about thirty minutes or so, the office returned to a very happy workday. Craig walked up to me an whispered in my ear, "You want all these women to peg you?" I looked at Craig and told him, "I am looking forward to this."

About 2:30 PM, Craig was ready for lunch. Becky came with us to eat at a family own dinner. During the drive to the dinner, Heather discussed with Becky the plans for this evening and asked if she would like to join us. Beck was delighted to join us and participate in the pleasures of the evening. Heather was so excited that Becky would be her first ever lesbian sex partner. The two women kissed and hugged in the rear seats all the way to the dinner. I turned around to look in the rear compartment to see Becky's hand under Heather's skirt. Heather was bright red but did not push Becky advances away. Instead, Heather opened her legs and put her head back, enjoying the caress.

After the workday was completed, Becky left work early with Heather to go to her home and pack an overnight bag and her dildo. Craig and I went to the local bar and had a couple of drinks before heading to the couple's residence. Both parties arrived at the same time. Becky had changed out of her dress suit and into a short skirt and tank top. Her nipples were poking through the material and visible to see even at 20 feet. Heather's makeup appeared to be smeared and her hair was a mess. Craig and I both chuckled watching the two women attempting to recover after making out during their travel.

After we all entered the house, Becky went to the spare bedroom down the hall from mine. We each prepared for the pegging party. Within ten minutes, I was ready to be fucked by Craig's massive cock. Craig and Heather entered my bedroom, completely nude except for the towel containing the dildo and anal lube that Heather had clinch to her right breast. Craig's massive dick already semi hard swaying from left to right. He smiled when he saw I was finished with my enema and had the huge dildo King Cock stuffed into my ass. He and Heather entered the bathroom and watched my fucking myself. Becky entered the doorway to my bedroom. She too was nude but already had her dildo inserted in her vagina.

"Oh my, look at you Ty, showing off." Becky said as she approached the bathroom door.

"No Becky, I only stretching my asshole open for Craig's massive cock."

"Well then, let me help you." Becky said as she walked past Heather and Craig, taking the huge dildo from my grasp and began to slam my hungry asshole. "I am going to make that little dick squirt like you did my pussy." Becky said sternly, as she began to twist and stuff the dildo in and out of my man pussy firmly. Using her left hand, she slapped my butt cheeks hard.

Craig had a look of anger, so to ease the tension, I grabbed his hand and pulled him in front of me to lean against the vanity top. Bent at the waist, I placed a hand on either side of Craig's hips supporting myself on the vanity top. His cock stood up to meet my open mouth. Becky was not aware I was a cock sucker. She increased her strokes into my ass more aggressively. She was stuffing eight to nine inches into me. I was taking every inch and enjoying being fucked the way I love. Heather was not sure if Becky was hurting me and said, "Becky, stop. His ass is for Craig tonight not you."

Becky did not stop but became even more aggressive. As Becky wished, with my mouth filled with Craig's cock, I lunged forward and forced the huge dildo out of my man pussy and erupted into a huge prostate orgasm. Becky stood behind me looking into the mirror amazed at what had just happened. Now I was deep throating Craig's cock. He started to hum and moan. The portion of his shaft that I could not get into my mouth, I used my right hand to massage it. Stroking Craig's cock firmly and twisted my grip to increase the stimulation. I knew it would not be long before Craig fed me his first load of the day orally. I wanted his seed in my mouth, I hungered for it all day. Now I wanted to feast on his creamy white sperm.

Heather took the huge dildo from Becky and put it back in my ass. She then looked at Becky and said, "You are here to fuck me bitch. Now get to it."

Becky looked shocked, but then a big smile appeared on her face. Heather leaned on my back to support herself and spread her legs further. Beck used the anal lube to slick up the strapless dildo waiting between her legs. Taking the remaining lube on her fingers, Becky smeared the lube and Heather's juices into her asshole as well as her cunt. She looked up at Heather in the mirror to receive the permission to move forward and insert the dildo shaft. Heather nodded and took a deep breath and held it, but she continued to slowly fuck me with the huge dildo.

Heather moaned as Becky entered her asshole with the dildo for the first time ever. Becky only went in about two inches and stopped. Heather moaned and looked back at Becky through the mirror.

"Fuck my ass bitch." Becky pushed the dildo all the way in until her pelvic bone was touching Heather's hips. Then Becky pulled back almost removing the dildo before slammed it back in again and again. Heather's eyes closed as she received what she asked for. The two women were connected by the dildo, consumed by the pleasure of both giving and receiving. Heather could feel the warmth in her colon as the orgasm within was approaching to exit through her rectum. Becky had placed her hands on Heather's hips and was stroking like a pro. The pleasure continued to multiply, and Heather was getting close. Heather began to meet the forward motion of Becky with her own rearward motion. Together, the women had created a slapping noise with their movements. Becky was on the doorstep of her own orgasm. The clit stimulator combined with Heather's movement was creating a fire inside Becky's cunt.

Before the two women exploded, Craig flooded my mouth with his hot cum. He came so much I had cum flowing from the corners of my mouth. The women saw Craig cum and climax together, using Craig's orgasm as a launch pad for their own orgasms.

We all moved to my bedroom. The girls laid across the head of the king size bed, Heather on top of Becky kissing and groping each other. Heather gently removed the strapless dildo from Becky's wet cunt. When Heather slid down Becky's stomach to her opened vagina, she licked the juices flowing from Becky. Craig laid across the bed at the foot on his left side facing the women. I laid in front of him with my back to his chest. His big arms warmed me and calmed my eagerness to be fucked by him. As we laid there, I could feel Craig cock starting to harden. I smashed my butt cheeks against his cock. The girls noticed what we were doing but Heather continue to taste Becky's juices and suck her clit. Becky pulled her legs back to her chest providing better access to her sex for Heather to devourer.

Becky started to shake and shiver as she neared an orgasm from Heather. Heather then sucked the juices out of Beck's pussy for the first time. Heather cleaned Becky's pussy and asshole with her tongue. Then climbed back up Becky's recovering body to share the reward of her oral assault. The two women exchanged the sweetness on Heathers face, lips. and tongue.

Their display of oral sex cause Craig to become more aggressive. He forced me down on my stomach, then climbed on my back pinning me to the king size mattress. With his cock between my ass cheeks, Craig began to grind against me until his cock was rock hard. Craig lifted his body up only to position his cock to the entrance of my man pussy. Not waiting to allow me to get accustomed to the size, Craig forced his cock in several inches. Becky gasped at the size of Craig's cock, and how much of his cock entered my ass on the first stroke. I spread my legs outside Craig's thighs allowing him full access to my hole. I had surrendered myself to Craig. Not much could I do with his strong frame on top of me. My ass welcomed his cock and I wanted to be pounded by my best friend.

I folded my arms under my head and relaxed, waiting to feel the massive cock slide up and down my colon. Craig placed his hands on either side of my chest and raised himself up off my back. Then he began to grind my asshole as he stroked me deeper and deeper. A few times the bed was like riding a wave with Craig's slamming my man pussy. He would arch his back as his cock slide out of my depth, then on the down stroke, Craig forced his hip forward and up inside my hungry love tunnel. I enjoyed the feeling of being full and stretched at the same time. A few times, I felt Craig had become deeper than anyone or anything before him. I was experiencing a stimulation I had never felt before.

Craig stop fucking me and pulled his massive cock out of my ass and stood up. His shaft covered in white booty cum from the powerful fucking. I was about to turn to investigate what was wrong when Craig grabbed my hips and pulled me off the bed like a rag doll. When my feet hit the floor, I felt Craig's cock at my back door again. With little effort his cock slide deep into me. I assumed he wanted me doggie style, because he wrapped his left arm under my stomach, his right hand on my shoulder. Then he fucked me like I was the last piece of ass on the planet. Craig was grunting and slamming his belly against my ass cheeks. He pulled my shoulder back into his thrust, causing him to go deeper than anything before him. Craig's assault felt so fucking good, I was in a very happy place. My eyes rolled to the top of my head. Prostate cum squirted on the bed in front of me. I found myself going mum and lifeless as I blacked out from my orgasm. Craig held me tightly as he took a few more strokes. Then he came deep inside my man pussy. I was awakened by the force of his cum as he kept his cock deep inside me.

About twenty to thirty strokes and Craig pulled out of my ass and stood up behind me. I fell to the bed, but quickly slide off the bed and twisted to take his spent cock in my mouth to suck the remaining cum from his shrinking dick. My second load of the day and I wanted more. Craig placed his hands on my shoulders while I feasted on his cum. I gently gripped his shaft at the base and brought all the booty cum to the head. Then I licked the shaft and his ball sacks clean. Craig moaned and huffed as the pleasure of my mouth was extreme to his spent tool.

The women returned to their own pleasure while keeping an eye on us. Heather laid on her back, Becky slid off the bed between Heather's legs. Becky began to lick Heather's very wet slit with tenderness and passion. Taking her tongue from the clit to her asshole in slow steady strokes. Becky lifted Heather's legs just behind the knee, spreading her legs apart and pushing her thighs down to her breasts. Now Becky had Heather's sex completely in front of her. Slurping Heather's juices and tongue fucking her asshole, Becky was on her way to make Heather squirt. Becky became more aggressive in her approached, deeper with her tongue in Heather butt hole and vagina. Heather began to show signs of a powerful orgasm, she squirmed and bucked the best she could being restrained. Then a fountain of cum sprayed Becky's face and hair. Becky held on to Heather until she stopped squirting, sucking all her juices that she could. When Heather began to jerk and scream, Becky released her grip and allowed Heather to recover. Beck climbed on the bed next to Heather with her back to Craig and me.

I saw an opportunity to return the favor to Becky. I came up from behind her and lifted her from under her hips to my face as I stood up. Becky was like a doll with her legs on either side of my head. Her head was still on Heather body near her used pussy. I began to lick her pussy juices and suck her slit aggressively. Becky began to do the same to Heather. Becky screamed and cursed me as I began to tongue fuck her savagely. Her arousal was so high she began to squirt in just a few seconds. Her juices slashed off my face and chest as Becky bucked and screamed with pleasure. I lowered her back on top of Heather, she held Becky tenderly as she recovered from the last orgasm.

"Big Daddy, you can use my ass if you want some more." I did not have to tell Craig twice. He walked up behind me and applied anal lube to my used asshole and his hard cock. I position myself with my legs spread wide for Craig to enter me. His very hard cock slid inside my used asshole with ease. Craig slowly stroked in and out pleasuring us both. I continue to anal fuck Becky with my tongue, filling her asshole with my hot breath and saliva. Heather and Becky were engaged in a heated and passionate kissing fest. All four of us were in our happy places enjoying each other.