Sexersize

Story Info
Woman tries new exercise machine with unexpected results.
7.1k words
4.55
5.4k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One -- The Offer

The place is a small, family owned Italian restaurant in Columbus Georgia. The time is the month of September and the year is 2105.

Three people are sitting in a booth enjoying a casual dinner together. On one side is a single woman in her mid-forties. Her name is Sheri Muller. She is 5'8" tall, has long blonde hair, blue eyes, very full figured and works as a receptionist for a local psychologist. Sheri is wearing a white blouse, black knee-length skirt, brown stockings and black one inch kitten heals.

Sitting opposite Sheri are Francis and Michael Brown. Francis, a woman in her late forties, is 5'9" tall, has short, black hair, green eyes and the muscle toned body of a professional trainer. On this night is wearing a very provocative emerald green dress, no stockings, and matching emerald green peep toe heals.

To Francis's right sits Michael, her husband. Michael is also 5'9" in height, has brown hair, hazel eyes and the physique of a man who sits behind a desk more hours than he should each day. He's about ten pounds overweight, but otherwise fit.

Both Francis and Michael are recently retired owners of a very popular chain of gymnasiums called 'En Forme', which six months ago they sold for a sinfully large amount of money.

The three are long time, very close, friends with a relationship that goes back twenty years. The women once shared an apartment together. The apartment was only one thing the women shared, Michael was another then Michael and Francis got married.

Even thought the plates before them are half empty, the meal is nearly over. They are sipping wine and each is debating in their own mind whether or not to have desert. The food is good, but the portion sizes are too large.

Francis is speaking...

"Your call surprised me. Aren't you usually at the gym about this time?"

Sheri, who the question is addressed to, responds, "I quit."

This surprises Francis. She knows Sheri never misses a workout.

"You loved going to the gym, what happened?"

Sheri takes a sip of wine. "I still do. I just can't stand Ronnie."

Ronnie, the gym's new manager, is an ex-marine. He's also a recently out-of-the closet gay man.

"Too effeminate for you?" Inquires Francis.

A portly man of about twenty-five passes by, bumping Michael's elbow emptying half the glass of red wine Michael is holding down the front of his shirt.

The two women watch as the portly man continues on without looking back.

"Rude asshole!" Yells Francis in the man's direction. He ignores her but other customers do not. "Well, he is!"

Michael grabs the large white linen napkin in front of him and attempt to stop the liquid from spreading down his shirt. He is unsuccessful, rises to his feet and says "Excuse me!", and quickly heads to the men's room to clean himself off.

When Michael is out of ear shot, Sheri looks down at her half eaten plate of lasagna and says, "The truth is, I need to exorcise to to work off some frustration. Know what I mean?"

"Sexual frustration?"

Sheri nods.

This surprises Francis. Sheri is supposed to have a boyfriend, a man named Sam in his middle forties.

"What's wrong with Sam, can't he get it up anymore?"

Sheri's response is unexpected. "I don't know, I haven't seen him in five months."

"What happened five months ago?" Her friend asks.

Sheri replies disdainfully, "Monica happened."

"Which Monica?"

They know two women named Monica. "Monica from the gym. I found out she was Sam's personal trainer and what kind of "work out" they were doing together."

"Want me to ask Michael to help you out?" Offers Francis. She is offering her husband for sex.

Sheri sees him returning, remembers the good times they had together and is tempted. "Thanks, I'll think about it."

"Just remember, if you do, I get to watch." Francis is a voyeur.

Michael sits back down at the table. There is a wet, still damp, red stain on his shirt. He doesn't look happy about it.

Sheri and Francis pick up the conversation where they left off before Michael excused himself. "It's not like it was when you were there. Ronnie is tougher on women he trains than he is on the men."

Their waiter returns and asks if they want desert.

Michael tells them they are finished and orders the "New York Style Cheese Cake."

Francis says, "No thank you."

Sheri passes, then says to the couple, "You two look as fit as ever. Don't tell me you're going to the competition?"

The wait leaves, taking their plates with him.

"No, we've turned the family room into a personal gym. I designed all the equipment myself. After I've finish testing the prototypes, I might make some production models and try selling them on the Internet."

Suddenly, Michael, who had just taken a drink of win, starts choking.

Both women look at him. Sheri is concerned, Francis seems more annoyed.

"Take a drink dear; you're turning red." Say his wife and begins patting him on the back.

He stops her. "I'm fine. I'm fine."

Concerned, Sheri ask, "Are you sure?"

He nods. Sheri watches him a few moments, then continues speaking... "Tell me about them."

"So far we have five machines: a rowing machine, bench press, leg left, squat builder, push-up machine and stationary bike."

This peaks Sheri's interest. "Did you say you have a stationary bike?"

"Yes. I finished building it three week ago." Replies Francis. "I've been testing it but, I really need someone else to give it a try just to be sure I have all the bugs worked out."

Sheri offers, "Would I do?"

"I can't think of anyone I'd rather see riding it. How's tomorrow afternoon sound? Say, six o'clock?"

Sheri says it is.

The all finish eating and leave.

After Sheri's car leaves the restaurant parking lot, Michael looks in wife in disbelief and asks. "I thought you said you didn't want anyone else to know about the machines until you were ready to go public?"

"Weren't you the one that said I have someone test them before sending them to production?"

He replies. "Yeah but, Sheri?"

"Wasn't she your first choice?"

Michael answers. "Yes but, I gave up on the idea after you said she'd never do it." and then asks, "What changed your mind?"

"She's in a predicament."

Her answer puzzles him. "What kind of predicament?"

"What kind do you think?"

The answer comes to him and he smiles. "The kind that will make her the perfect test subject?"

"Exactly!"

Chapter Two -- The Arrival

The second Sheri walks in the door Michael yells from some unseen place, "It's not too late to change your mind."

Unsure to whom he is speaking, she asks, "Was he talking to me?"

"No; that was aimed at me. He's talking about something I have planned for later." Francis yells to her husband, "Shut up Michael!" Then, in a calmer tone says to Sheri, "The family room is this way." and leads her there.

The room is large by local architectural stands and has three massive glass doors on the back wall that provide a splendid view of the patio and pool beyond.

Michael is sitting in a black leather armchair in the far left corner of the room. There is a lamp on a small table next to the chair. It is on and he is reading.

There are several machines in the room. Most are alien in appearance.

"That's it!" Declares Francis. She is pointing to a device in center of the room.

The first thing Sheri notices is that it is facing away from the patio, which to her seems waste of the view. From a distance, the machine appears relatively normal. Closer inspection reveals several unique features. There are straps of some some sort hanging from both handlebars, both pedals and both sides. The seat, which Sheri pokes with a finger, is spongy to the touch. The back of the seat curved sharply upward to a forty degree angle. In the front of the seat is mounted a triangular shaped wedge contraption constructed of hard plastic. Four inches behind the wedge sits a knob. The knob is composed of the same spongy material as the seat. All three parts, the seat, wedge and knob are a very realistic flesh color. This last detail strikes Sheri as strange. "I have a few questions. What's that thing that looks like a wedge. Why's there a ball in the middle of the seat? What are all those straps for and where's the power cord?"

"It's ah... well..." Francis stammers for an answer.

Michael laughs. "Yeah Francis, explain it to her!"

"Well, the wedge will keep you from sliding off the front of the seat. The knob works your gracilis, external abdominal oblique, and rectus abdominus muscles. The straps will prevent you from dismounting the bike while it's in use and, you're the power it source. It has two golf cart batteries install in the chassis that are recharged by a generator which turns when you pedal the bike."

The only part Sheri understands is the part about how the device is powered. "The what muscles?"

"The ones in your pelvic area."

Sheri still doesn't understand. "How's it do that?"

Michael laughs again. "This ought to be good!"

"Oscillating aphallic locomotion which produces intramuscular rolfing and pudenda stimulation."

Impressed, Michael says to his wife, "So that's what you were doing in front of the computer this morning!"

Sheri is more confused than ever. "What?"

Michael asks her, "Have you ever heard of Vaginismus?

"Do you want her to try it or not?" Francis asks her husband in an annoyed tone of voice.

Michael replies, "Wouldn't miss it for the world."

"Then shut up and make yourself useful. Hand me that box." She points to a cardboard box on a shelf in opposite corner of the room.

He does.

Francis opens it. The box contains two items. One resembles a sport bra, the other a pair of shorts.

"Here, you'll need to wear these. You won't need underwear with them. Put the belt on so the metal rings are in the front and back." She says, offering them to Sheri.

Sheri declines the offer. "That's okay, I brought my sweats."

"Your sweats weren't designed for this bike; these were." Francis explains. "Follow me to the guest bedroom, you can change in there."

When Sheri closes the bedroom door from the other side, Francis returns to the den.

Michael laughs again and says to her. "Bet she can't take it and gets off in the first two minutes."

"I'll bet she doesn't." Insists Francis in a hushed voice.

In the guest bedroom, there is a full length mirror mounted on the door. Sheri changes into the outfit and examines herself in it. 'I can't wear these. They're practically see-through and the shorts have a hold in them.' She door opens a bit and calls to Francis. "Francis, can you come here for a minute?"

Francis goes to the door.

Sheri opens it wider and shows Francis how she looks. "There's a hole in the crotch of these shorts and the material these are is practically see-through!!"

She is right. The fabric is so sheer that clearly visible are both aureolas, her nipples, shaved vagina and the crack of her ass.

"The opening is there for ventilation. Nobody but you will even know it's there and the material is specifically to keep you cool and dry while you're on the bike. They're comfortable, aren't they?"

Reluctantly, Sheri confesses they are.

"Then don't worry about how you look. What's important is how you feel. Trust me, I have a set just like them that I wear all the time and know from experience that five minutes from now, you won't notice you have them on. Would you like me to dimmed the lights?"

Sheri nods affirmatively and Francis makes the room darker.

Michael laughs once more.

Sheri wonders what is so funny. "What's he laughing about?"

"It must be something he read. Don't worry about him."

Sheri asks. "Isn't that the newspaper?"

"Must be the funny-papers then; satisfied?" Says Francis, impatiently.

Not wanting to offend her friend, Sheri changes the subject. "How do I get on this thing?

"Like any other bike; grab the handlebars with both hands, put your left foot on the peddle and climb onto the seat." " That's right. Now raise up and scoot back on the seat little. Put your pelvis here. That's the bikes center of gravity." Francis points to the knob.

When Sheri's crotch is over it, Francis says...

"Perfect. You can sit down now. Don't move, I need to make a few adjustments." She slides the wedge in the direction of Sheri's pelvis until the two are touching. "How's that feel?

Sheri replies. "A little snug, otherwise, fine."

"Good. I'm going to attach these straps to the belt, the ones on the pedals to you feet and the ones on the handlebars to your wrists." Francis does so and then says, "The timer will thirty seconds after I start the program. Since this is your first time, don't be in a hurry to get to fifteen miles an hour. Ease your way there. Increase your speed at a rate of one mile per minute. I'm starting program now" She presses something on the screen. "Start pedaling now."

Chapter Three -- The Ride Begins

Sheri pushes down the pedal with her left foot, rotating the chain-ring half a turn. Unexpectedly, the opening in her panties stretches allowing the cold spongy knob to come into direct contact with exposed pubic area, flinches and then stops.

"I know it feels different but, give it a try." Says Francis convincingly.

Sheri agrees she will and pushes down the other pedal with her right foot. Her weight shifts on the seat from left to right causing the vagina to slide over the knob, parting her outer lips as it does.

At mid rotation, her outer labia becomes centered on the knob, part and surround it on both sides. "It's a lot more than different!"

Unable to lift herself off the seat, she tries to dislodge herself from the knob by rotating the chain-ring another full turn. The attempt fails and causes a quarter inch of tip of the fleshy bulb to pry its way to her inner lips. 'Damn these straps!' Curses Sheri inwardly. 'Maybe if I...'

She pedals, rotating the chain-ring again. This time shifting her hips backward as in the process. The front wedge prevents her from being successful.

"Keep going. You'll get used to it!"

Sheri's face changes red. She wonders if Francis really knows what is happening and if Michael is watching. She doesn't want to draw attention to herself, so, she says nothing and slowly accelerates to one mile per hour.

The wedge starts gently vibrating directly on her clit. 'That must be coming from the generator.' She thinks to herself and continues pedaling another thirty seconds.

A faint tingling feeling develops between her legs. Her heart rate increases slightly. Blood flows faster to her breasts and pubic areas, stiffing both her nipples and clit. They both grow in size.

'If I don't watch it my nipples will get hard.' She looks down at them. 'Damn it!the light from the monitor is shining on my tits and they already are!' Her face turns red with embarrassment. 'I can't believe I'm getting turned on by this thing. The only time this happens is when I go horseback riding. It must be the way my clit is rubbing on that wedge thingy. I hope Michael doesn't notice. I better relax and think about something else!' She glances in his direction. 'What's he doing? Oh no! He's getting up! Don't come this way! Don't come this way!'

Michael puts down his newspaper and comes to his feet. "I've going to get started on the wiring. Don't have too much fun; we wouldn't want you to wear yourself out." He goes to the patio doors, slides them open, walks through and closes the doors behind him from the other side.

'Great! He didn't even look this way. Now I can concentrate on speeding up.'

Sheri focuses on getting the speedometer to read two miles per hour.

Another thirty seconds pass.

Sheri reaches two miles per hour and the vibration on her clit increases perceptibility, as does the tingling between her legs.

Francis says into the intercom to Michael. "Honey, I'm going to change. I want to take a swim when we finish." After he acknowledges her, she says to Sheri, "Keep up the pace." and goes to the master bedroom.

Left in solitude, Sheri breathes a sigh of relief tries to focus on riding the bike.

Thirty more seconds pass.

Sheri's notices how easily the outer lips of her vagina are sliding around the knob. 'Is that sweat?'

It isn't. She's aroused and her juices are leaking onto knob, a thought which occurs to her five seconds later. 'This is the closest I've been to getting off since I left Sam. Might as well enjoy it while I can... or at least until they come back.'

She leans forward and presses her clit directly onto the wedge.

'Oh yeah, that's nice.'

Twenty-five more seconds pass.

Sheri's reaches three miles per hour. Suddenly, before she can react, the knob parts her inner labia just enough to create an opening.

'Damn! The seat must have fallen?'

Instinctively, Sheri attempts to push herself off the knob. She makes several more attempts... all unsuccessful. The belt keeps her from rising up, the wedge from going forward and the raised seat-back from going backward.

'Great! I'm stuck and my clit feels like it's being vibrated from both sides. I'm going to have to tell Francis about this. What was she thinking? Nobody is going to want to ride this thing.'

Francis returns wearing a very revealing, thigh-high, hot pink, terrycloth robe and carrying a towel. Sheri doesn't even notice the woman's attire.

"Let's see how you're doing."

Francis walks in front of the bike and leans over to examine the display. Her robe parts, revealing a generous amount of bare cleavage as it does indicating the lack of a swimsuit beneath the robe. Sheri sees how Francis is dressed but her is mind is so focused on pedaling and the sensations on her clit, she doesn't care.

"Great! Keep up the pace. I'll be on the patio. Call on the intercom if you need anything." Francis starts to leave.

"Wait!" Says Sheri, in a moment of clarity.

Francis stops. "Is something wrong?"

"I think the seat is falling." Explains Sheri.

Francis smiles wickedly, "What makes you say that?"

"It feels like it moved. The knob is..." Sheri stops in mid-sentence, omitting that detail.

Francis kneels. "Keep pedaling; I'll check." Examines the bike. "No, it hasn't moved." She giggles. "Everything is exactly where it should be. The cushion is probably settling. How's it feel? It's not uncomfortable is it?"

"No, it isn't uncomfortable. It just feels..." Sheri hesitates a moment. "...different?"

Francis presses for details. "Different? How?"

"Kind of tingly?" Answers Sheri.

Francis: "That's because the machine massages the muscles of your inner thighs while you ride it. Is that all?"

'It's massaging more than inner thighs Francis!' is what Sheri thinks.

"I guess so." is what she says.

Francis smiles and says, "In that case, enjoy your ride. The intercom is voice activated; call if you need anything." then she turns, and walks to the patio door, closes curtains, opens the door, exits the room and closing glass doors behind her.

Sheri and the machine machine are once again alone.

'I'll tell her later. Now where was I? Oh yeah. That feels good!'

She starts panting.

'... and it's getting better by the moment.'

Moments later, Michael's voice comes from the speaker in front of her... "I'm wiring up the video feeds now. Is there anything on the monitor?"

The screen changes from black to moving images. There are two people on the screen, one male and one female. The female is sitting behind a desk. Sheri recognizes the woman to be a local news anchor. The male is unknown to her.

"It looks like the local news. That girl Mindy from Channel 7 is talking." Answers Sheri between breaths and pedaling.

Acknowledging her, Francis says, "Thanks, that tells me it's working. We won't be bother you any more."

The picture on the screen changes to what appears to be a news cast. Though the video is full of static, Sheri can make out a channel logo in the lower right-hand corner identifying a local television station.