Sexersize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sorry, he's busy eating my pussy right now. You know, you're right, his tongue is really better than that vibrator. I hope you don't mind if I borrow some of your Pole-Lock." Pole-Lock is a benzocaine based gel which, once applied, desensitizes a man's erection. "Now that his dick is hard, I'm going to apply the gel and rub it in until it's good and numb. Then, I'm going to put that cock-ring of yours on him and fuck him for the next hour... which coincidentally just happens to be how long your ride is going last. Oh yes, one more thing, in case you haven't guessed, I've decided to take you up on your offer to use him for a while. Thanks and, please, please, do enjoy the show."

Francis only hears half of what Sheri say because, it is about that point when the last inch of the dildo enters her pussy and orgasm comes with it.

And the moral of the story is...

If you fuck a friend, expect to get fucked back!

The End