Sexersize

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mindy is speaking to the man... "What do you mean 'Try to remain calm'? Are you out of your mind? Where have you been for the last fifteen minutes? The world's coming to a fucking end!"

The voice from off screen says something in reply. Sheri can't make what is said, only that the voice is male.

Then the static goes away.

Mindy's response is as clear. "Fuck me! Why you ignorant son-of-a-bitch! If you hadn't been so timidly shy I'd have fucked you a long time ago. What do you think of that Jack?" Sheri can't make out Jack's response.

Sheri hears. "You're not shy? Then prove it!"

A tall very dark skinned man steps in front of the camera and moves in the anchor woman's direction. He walks around the announcer's table, spins her around in the chair. Then, in one swift motion, picks Mindy up and sets her on the table. After stepping forward between her legs, he pulls up her dress.

"This can't be real!" Insists Sheri as she watches and continues to pedal.

Mindy unfastens the man's pants and pulls down his zipper. The man then pushes Mindy onto her back, raises the anchor woman's legs by the ankles and places them on his shoulders. Next, he yanks her panties up and off her completely. The woman is naked below the waist. Filled with lust, Mindy frantically pulls down Jack's pants and underwear at the same time revealing his massive erection.

"THAT'S NOT THE NEWS! IT'S A PORNO!" Announces Sheri when she sees the man's cock appear on the screen.

What Sheri doesn't know, but will learn later, is that the video was produced by a very private, local swingers group whose membership is comprised of some of the area's most prominent citizens.

On the screen, Mindy sees the cock too and reacts to it. "WAIT!"

At the same time, the speedometer needle passes three miles per hour, Sheri hears a 'clicking' sound.

Chapter Four -- IT'S MOVING!

The sound of gears turning comes from beneath the seat.

On the screen, Jack ignores Mindy's plea and quickly pushes the anchorwoman's ankles in the air, opening her legs wide.

The knob begins sliding slowly into Sheri's pussy lubricated pussy.

"THE SEAT IS LOOSE AND IT'S FALLING!" Yells Sheri in the direction of the intercom speaker.

There is no response.

The knob is still moving.

Sheri stops peddling.

A thunderous roar it begins vibrating her love-button so intensely that she involuntary tightens her grip on the bike's handlebars.

"OH MY GOD!"

The sensations are so overpowering that she doesn't even see the words, "1 Inch, Max Vibration, Speed: Insert Mode" flashes on the screen in large red letters.

"NOT YET..!" Yells Mindy. It is a sentence she fails to finish because, Jack rams his cock like a man busting through a door inside her as far as he can.

"OH FUCK! THE KNOB IS..." Sheri cries out. "IT'S..."

Francis calls to her through the intercom, "What's the knob doing Sheri?"

She hears a muffled laugh.

"IT'S MOVING INSIDE ME!"

Michael laughs.

Francis confesses, "That's because it's a dildo, Dear."

The dildo penetrates her an inch and stops.

The view on the screen pans in on Mindy's face.

There is a look of astonishment on it and, before the anchorwoman can say anything, Jack starts fucking her wildly.

The camera moves again. This time the view is a close-up shot between her legs. It shows Jack's cock sliding in and out of Mindy's already wet her pussy.

"A WHAT?" Asks Sheri as the dildo begins moving up and down at the agonizingly slow rate of ten strokes per minute.

"It's your incentive to continue excising. That wedge, in case you haven't figured out by now, is really a very powerful vibrator. I programmed it to switch into high gear whenever you stop. If you want it to ease up, start pedaling again. By the way, the next time I offer you an alternative, you might want to take it."

"WHAT?" Suddenly, from nowhere, an orgasm slams Sheri entire body with the force of a massive tidal wave. "OH MY GOD!"

She hears a different voice over the intercom. "What was that?" It is Michael.

Still writhing in orgasm, Sheri is unable to answer.

Sheri closes her eyes and tries to stop it.

The orgasm continues anyway.

"FAAA..." Sheri tries to speak. A last, very powerful surge of pleasure slams into her. She stops speaking.

The vibrator is still rumbling at full power, strong surges replace waves.

Five seconds pass.

The first orgasm is diminishing.

Four seconds later, the waves grow into tides.

Sheri looks at the timer on the bike's display.

Three more seconds pass.

The tides are waves again.

Two seconds later, the waves are a tsunami and another orgasm begins.

This orgasm is every bit as strong as the first.

When the tsunami ends, without respite, another storm approaches.

"Ahh." Sighs Sheri in relief. The storm is changing direction.

A minute later it begins to diminish. As she struggles to catch her breath, Sheri quickly resumes peddling.

The vibrations to her clit decrease slightly.

She pedals faster and the vibrations decrease again.

Sheri pedals faster still. They decrease a second time.

When the speed is four miles per hour, the vibrations are tolerable.

The words on the screen change to... "1 Inch, 30% Vibration, Speed: Insert Mode" and, as vibration decreases to the level it was when she first started, the dildo begins moving up and down at the agonizingly slow rate of ten stokes per minute.

"FUCK! THAT WAS INTENSE!" Exclaims Sheri.

Francis's asks through the intercom. "What was that? What did you say Sheri?"

"FINE..." Sheri takes a deep breath. "I SAID, I'M FINE!"

"Good! Want to keep going?"

"I CAN'T STOP!" Sheri is not aware she is being offered a way out.

Chapter Five -- Some Choice

Sheri pedals faster; the speedometer reaches five miles an hour and something even more unexpected happens. As the front of the bike raises ten inches, forcing her to lean backward and grip the handlebars tighter, the dildo moves in another inch and starts rubbing on her g-spot at a rate of twenty strokes per minute.

'At least the vibrator isn't in high-gear anymore.' It is at thirty percent of full power.

The material of her top becomes soaked with perspiration and begins gliding up and down over her nipples. The sensation is stimulating and gets Sheri's attention. She notices for the first time how erect her nipples have become. Self-consciously, Sheri looks over at the sliding glass doors. The curtains are still closed. No one is watching her.

She pedals faster still. The tides are calm and enjoyable.

Sheri opens her eyes. On the screen, Jack is flipping Mindy around and is bending her over the desk. The camera pans down to a shot of Mindy's ass. Holding his cock with the right hand, Jack rubs the head of his slick, wet fuck-stick a few times through Mindy's dripping gash. Next, he places his left hand on her right shoulder and shoves his cock forward as he pulls her backward.

Mindy screams, loudly and lustfully.

Sheri slows down momentarily and vibrating wedge roars, warning her what will happen if she does. She speeds up again.

The screen changes to display images of two naked people on a chase lounge. There is a time stamp on the video. The time and date indicate that it is a live feed.

One is a man, the other a woman. The couple are in a sixty-nine position. The man is laying on his back; the woman is on top.

The camera is positioned high, somewhere behind the man's head. His face is buried between the woman's legs. The woman is kneeling over the man face down. Her head is bobbing up and down and there is no doubt in Sheri's mind about what they are doing.

The screen changes again to a side angle view from a camera placed far enough to the left of the couple as to show them both completely.

The new angle allows Sheri to see the woman's face; Sheri recognizes it and gasps. 'That's Francis and Michael! They're out on the patio going down on each other.'

Francis stops abruptly and crawls into a reverse cowgirl position over Michael's cock, which is pressed between them.

Between his legs is a remote. As she begins rubbing her wet pussy over the length of his equally wet cock, Francis picks it up and says to Michael. "Watch this! I added it especially for you."

He leans to the right slightly. Sheri can see he is looking at something, but doesn't know what.

Francis presses a button on the remote.

A window pops up on the lower quarter of the screen showing. The view is from a camera beneath the bike's seat. Sheri can see the base of the seat is actually made of clear plexiglass and provides an unobstructed view of the dildo moving in and out of her pussy.

"Nice but, can't she just stay at the same speed and avoid a good fucking?" Says Michael.

Francis answers, "I thought of that. If she doesn't increase her speed at a rate of one mile per minute to keep, the vibrator will go into high gear and stay there. If she does, then the the dildo go deeper one inch for every mile per hour to a depth of six inches. Look! She's just about out of time; let's see what she does."

Seeing the timer on the screen about to reach 0, races to six miles per hour.

"Well, she made her choice." Michael tells Francis.

"SOME CHOICE!" Yells Sheri.

Chapter Six -- Hey, let's do that!

3 inch dept, 30% Vibration, Speed 30 SPM

Five seconds later, the dildo accelerates to thirty strokes per minute, one every two seconds and moves another inch deeper. The wedge is also vibrating three times its original power level.

Michael watches her for several seconds and gets an idea.

"Hey, lets do that!" He takes the cock-ring from the table next to them and, after sliding it down his cock, turns it, then moves the slider the number 3.

Francis turns her had and, misunderstanding him asks, "Fuck?"

He shakes his head.

"Match the dildo."

She grabs his cock and slowly lowers her pussy half way down its six inch length.

After watching the video of the dildo moving in and out of Sheri for a few seconds, Michael begins moving his cock up and down at the same speed and depth. As the dildo fucks Sheri, Michael fucks Francis.

A short time later she declares, "This is a real tease."

"YOU'RE TELLING ME!" Exclaims Sheri.

To which Francis retorts, "What are you complaining about? His tongue is worse than that vibrator. I came three times before you had your first orgasm. Oh shit! The timer's running out, better start speeding up."

For both women, the speed of fucking increases to forty strokes per minute. Sheri is getting four inches of the bike's dildo; Francis four inches of Michael's cock.

Michael moves the slider to the number 4.

Francis sighs erotically. "That feels much better!"

Sheri moans in agreement.

Michael just fuck Francis like a human sex toy and says nothing. He's trying his best to keep from coming but is finding it difficult. Francis too, gives great head.

Sheri closes her eyes in carnal bliss and loses track of time. When the timer runs out and she doesn't see it, the vibrator jumps to full power.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" It throws her into another orgasm.

Michael laughs, sending his dick hilt deep several times into his wife's pussy when he does.

It excites her and she let's him know it. "OH! OH! OH!"

Meanwhile, as Sheri's pussy spasms around the fucking dildo, she struggles to regain lost speed.

She turns the cranks several more times.

"FUCK! FUCK! FU... AHH!" Speed regained, vibrator drops power again and her orgasm diminishes.

Sheri reads the timer on the monitor.

'Damn it! I haven't even stopped cumming again and this thing wants me to go faster! Shit! Only six seconds left, better get moving.'

5 inch dept, 50% Vibration, Speed 50 SPM

She makes it just as the counter reaches zero.

"What's she feeling now?" Michael asks after looking at the screen.

Distracted by his is cock, Francis takes a couple of second to formulate an answer. "Five inches of dildo is fucking her..." grunt, "... at a rate of fifty..." moan, "... strokes per minute." another moan, "The vibrators are at half power." While she's speaking, Michael is attempting to match the new depth and speed of the dildo fucking Sheri and moves the slider again.

"Are the vibrators on the bike as powerful as this one?"

The addition inch of cock causes her to moan louder. "They're about the same. GOD, WHAT A DIFFERENCE AN INCH MAKES! Give me a second." She fucks he a without speaking a few more times. "Where was I... oh yeah..." Pant, fuck, "In another minute, she'll be feeling exactly what... FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD!...I am! "

"I have an idea. Let me have your hands." Insists Michael.

Trustingly, she reaches behind her, pressing his cock against her g-spot. "OH! THAT FEELS REAL GOOD!" Then she feels something cold wrap around her left wrist. "HEY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Something similar wraps around her right wrist.

"Now you'll be feeling exactly what she does."

The speedometer moves to nine miles an hour. Michael drives in the last of his cock, matches the speed of the dildo again and moves the slider to the number 6.

"How's it feel?"

Francis clinches her fists; her body jerks with each stroke of his cock. "YOU'RE ON MY G-SPOT!" She starts bouncing up and down on it.

"GOOD! WELCOME TO THE CLUB!" Comes Sheri's voice over the intercom. Suddenly, her pussy starts twitching. "OH FUCK! HERE WE GO AGAIN! I'M..." The dildo fucks her four times. "ABOUT..." It fucks her three more times. "TO..." Then another two. "CU..." She goes beyond the point of no return.

After that, the only thing Michael hears for the next thirty seconds is her screaming in ecstasy. He finds the sound so arousing it makes his cock grow even larger and harder than it was before.

He sees the counter reach five and prepares to move the slider again.

Chapter Seven -- Repairs and Upgrades

Michael watches the display change. It reads: "6 Inch, Max Vibration, Speed: 120 SPM".

Without saying a word to Francis, her tightens his grip on the handcuffs, moves the slider to full power and begins fucking her as fast as he can.

The intensity of his cock driving rapidly over her g-spot combined with the continuous vibrations the cock-ring is ending to clit is too much for her and she struggles to free herself.

Her body goes from bouncing to pounding.

When her body is jerking, Michael knows she is cumming and the volcano in his dick erupts sending gush after gush of love lava from his loins flowing into her.

"UMP" He grunts as his body convulses beneath her quivering form.

He and Francis stop after that.

Sheri's ride on the bike goes on for another five minutes during which time the vibration drops back to seventy percent and continues to escalate at rate of ten percent per minute. At fifteen miles per hour, for the last minute, the machine fucks her at a hammering rate of two strokes per second. When Francis releases her from the bike, Sheri nearly passes out from exhaustion and sexual overload.

After some well needed showers by all, the eat dinner during which Michael and Francis invite her to spend the weekend. She accepts and spends the night in one of Francis's guest bedrooms. The next morning Sheri awakens to find breakfast in bed waiting for her on the nightstand next to her bed. She eats, takes her tray to the kitchen and searches for her hosts.

Michael is in the pool, swimming. Francis she finds working on the bike. She is wearing a top and shorts similar to what she'd given Sheri to wear yesterday.

"Oh great! You're just in time. I've replaced the wedge. It failed when I booted up the system after I cleaning this morning. I've also upgraded the dildo. The new one is molded around a string of six vibrators running from base to tip. I've made two, the other one over there on the shelf. Think you can help me with the straps?"

Sheri examines the new model from a distance. Unlike the old dildo which was rounded and evenly smooth down down its shaft, the new one bulges around each vibrator it contains. "You're going to test it yourself?"

"I usually do. Why? Do you want to do it?" Francis is applying lube to the tip of the dildo.

Sheri responds, "Maybe later. Tell me what to do."

Two minutes later Francis is securely strapped to the bike. "Okay, now what do I do?" Asks Sheri.

"Click setup, then 'Speed'. Use the Up and Down arrows to set the speed. Next click 'Time'. Use the numeric keypad to enter the duration of the ride. 'Way Points' and 'Speed Bumps' are entered on the Options Menu. A 'Way Point' is a change in the vibration when the rider reaches a certain speed; it can be either an increase or decrease. A Speed Bump a temporary increase in vibration and can last for 10, 20, 30 or 60 seconds. Since this is just a test, set it for five miles per hour and five minutes. Leave the all the Options at zero."

After listening attentively, Sheri leans in front of Francis and begins manipulating the bikes controls. Five minutes later she steps back. "That ought to do it. Mind if I go for a swim?"

Francis wonders what took Sheri so long to configure the software.

"Help yourself. While you're at it, ask Michael to come release me when I'm finished."

Sheri turns to leave.

"Sheri!" Calls Francis. "You forgot to turn it on."

Her friend returns. "Sorry, my mind was elsewhere."

Sheri activates the machine and leaves.

Francis begins pedaling. Thirty seconds later, the program runs.

The head of the dildo parts her outer labia, penetrates her pussy and begins moving up and down.

'It's in insertion mode!' The speed surprises her too. ' That's thirty strokes per minute! I guess she got confused. It's a good thing I lubed it first.'

Her analytical mind dissects what is happening. 'Hum, the shape of the new mold threw me off. This casting is a little thicker than I thought it would be. The new vibrators are a stronger than I estimated. The dildo more resembles a ball going in and out of my pussy than it does a dick and, sand-wished between it and the wedge, my clit feels like it's surrounded by a million tiny tongues.'

Thirty seconds she notices something different. Her nipples are hard and the dildo is moving easier now. 'That was fast! I'm getting wet!'

Twenty seconds later, the countdown begins.

Francis speeds up.

The timer reaches zero.

A second ball follows the first. The first rises an inch and hits her g-spot. They are moving faster now, two times faster, both catch her unprepared. She grunts and jerks involuntarily each time the first vibrator roll over her g-spot.

'I can't... "UMP!"...imagine how... "UMP"...all six... "UMP"... would feel. This thing... "UMP!"...could drive... "UMP!"...a woman... "UMP!"...crazy. I... "UMP!"...sure am... "UMP!"...glad I... "UMP!"...had Sheri... "UMP!"...set the timer... "UMP!"...to stop... "UMP!"...after five... "UMP!"...minutes.'

All of which translates to mean... 'I can't image how all six would feel. This thing could drive a woman crazy. I sure am glad I had Sheri set the timer to stop after five minutes.'

Four minutes and thirty seconds into her ride five inches of the dildo is moving in and out of her pussy and a rate of sixty strokes per minute. The vibrators are at half power, which because of the upgrade, is actually twenty-five percent stronger than the old ones.

The timer is at thirty seconds and counting down.

'WHERE THE FUCK IS MICHAEL?'

She calls his name.

"MICHAEL!"

No one answers.

She calls Sheri.

"SHERI!"

Twenty more seconds pass.

Again, no one answers.

Francis stops pedaling. The wedge's vibrator roars to full power causing her to hastily resume.

She is very close to cumming.

The countdown on drops to ten seconds.

A window appears on the screen. In the window is a view from a camera outside. The camera Francis knows is located at the end of the chase lounge, on the patio. Two people are laying on the chase lounge; one is female, the other male. They are both naked. The woman is on top of the man. They are in a sixty-nine position. The woman's head is bobbing up and down. Her hair obscures the man's cock. The woman raises her head, revealing both the man's wet, saliva covered, erect cock and her face.