Sexie Sadie's Valentine's Day

Story Info
Mother-in-Law Sadie proves she's the sexiest Valentine ever!
4.6k words
4.65
35.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Literotica 2022 Valentine's Day Story Contest entry. As always, your votes and comments would be much appreciated. Happy Valentine's Day to You All!

Still in lockdown, sitting at my computer, talking through a headset with my boss, I thought my eyes would pop right out of my head. Looking up, all I could see was a pair of big, lush pink titties, with the longest red nipples I'd ever seen, dangling over the top of my screen, just itching to be sucked.

Smiling up at my mother-in-law, Sadie, I pulled a face as I nodded my head at the clock at the wall, when I noticed the time, nearly 6:00 p.m. Normally I'd be done by now, and we'd be playing games with our clothes off. I'd probably be fucking her silly. Unless she was straddling my hips and fucking the shit out of me.

But George, my long-winded boss, seemed to have other ideas. Still yammering on about the town's snow-clearing budget for next year, and how we couldn't exceed last year's budget due to cutbacks. All while my dick was growing hard as fucking steel, tenting my sweat pants till I could feel it pushing up against the underside of my desk and starting to throb.

The way Sadie was tugging at those big red nipples, licking her lips and starting to pant, I knew just what she needed. If only George would shut the fuck up, say goodbye and call it a night. Then I'd be dragging her down to the floor, sliding my cock between her legs, and giving it to her good and hard, the way I knew she loved it.

My heart sank when I looked up again and those big, plush beauties were gone, and hoped she hadn't got tired of waiting.

Then I smiled when I felt her fingers playfully tip-toeing up my legs. Looking down, Sadie, coyly grinning up at me, was down on her knees under my desk. Cupping my balls in her hands, rolling them between her fingers, she was giving me a little reminder that work time was over, and it was our time to play.

Impatiently tugging at my pants trying to get them off me, chuckling at her persistence, I lifted my ass off the chair, to help her get my sweatpants down, so she could capture her prize, and fist her hot little hand around my throbbing dick.

Naked from the waist down, I could feel sweat beginning to bead on my forehead. I had to bite back a groan, the way she was smiling up at me as she rolled out her hot, wet, tongue and slowly began to slide it over the length of me.

Watching her hand slide up and down over my cock, my breath hitched as she opened up wide and drew me between her full red lips. Encircling me with teasing little swirls of her tongue, seemingly enjoying herself, she let out the happiest little moan, as she licked her way down my shaft, till she was lapping around my balls.

She had my hands shaking on the keyboard, as her eyes glimmered with desire. Grinning from ear to ear, she plunged me deep into her mouth, nearly swallowing me whole. Then she really went to town, and began sucking me back, good and hard. Her head bopping up and down, fisting and rolling and licking and sucking, she nearly had me out of my mind. I just hoped I could hold back, and wouldn't lose it while I was still on the phone with my boss.

Though, fuck me, the way she was going at it, I could hardly breathe. She really knew how to give head, like she'd personally invented the concept.

Somewhere in the back of my mind, while I was blissing out on my mother-in-law's oral skills, I realized my boss sounded a little concerned, asking, "Hey, Scott, you okay?"

What she was doing just felt so good, I honestly couldn't get a word out. The way she was sucking me off, she had me groaning so loud my throat hurt. Smiling to myself, I thought, good thing we weren't on zoom, or old George would really be getting an eyeful.

Fuck, the way she was happily lapping and sucking, all the way down to my balls, was like my dick was the best thing she'd ever tasted. Finally, I cleared my throat and muttered, breathlessly, "Yeah, I'm good." So fucking good. "It's just that something's come up that I've got to take care of."

"Oh, yeah, look at the time. Sorry, guess I got a little carried away. Didn't realize it was getting so late. No problem, we can finish this off in the morning. You have a good night, Scott."

"Yeah, you, too, George."

Whenever Sadie was this hungry for me, I knew things were going to get crazy, really fucking crazy.

Looking down at her on her knees, smiling around my cock, I groaned as she thrust her head down, plunging me deep into her mouth. I could feel my pulse leaping in my veins as my dick hit the back of her throat as she relaxed her neck muscles and began deep-throating me. Making me wonder, once again, how a guy like me could be so lucky.

I know when her daughter, my wife Tina, left me at the height of the pandemic to go screw off with her boss, I honestly thought my life was over.

Then Sadie, my crazy sexy mother-in-law came banging on my door. She took one look at my sorry ass, and decided since her daughter had walked out and left me, that she'd be happy to take care of me.

Since then, I gotta say, she's been doing an excellent job. Like, every single day, sometimes three and four times a day. We'd happily suck, lick and nearly fuck each other into a frenzy, till we were screaming our damn heads off, as we came. Thanks to Sadie, my sex life was so good now, I couldn't ask for more.

I absolutely loved my life, now that my mother-in-law had come to live with me, to show me what living with a really passionate woman could be like. And seeing as she had the sex drive of three women combined, it felt like we were made for each other.

I'd always really enjoyed sex. 'Cause, let's face it, nothing quite beats the feeling of getting off. Whenever I start to come, and feel my balls letting go, it's like the fourth of July on steroids, firing through my veins and erupting right through my body. Until I've pumped her nice and full, and got her dripping right down to her knees.

Though my wife Tina was never into anything overly kinky, her red-hot mamma, who was now happily deep-throating the fuck out of me, luckily, didn't seem to have any boundaries. You name it, Sadie was game to try it, practically any dirty thing you could think of, she was more than willing to give it a go.

Growling like a beast, I could feel my eyes rolling back in my head as my balls began to get tight, and my legs started shaking. Fuck, I was really getting close. Though I loved the feeling of coming in her mouth, the one thing I loved even more, was shooting my load into the depths of her hot little pussy.

Her face fell and she looked a little shocked, when I took hold of myself and pulled out. Until I told her, "My turn now. Get on your knees."

Now argument from her, quick as bunny, down on all fours beside my desk, she smiled at me over her shoulder. Wiggling her nice firm ass, taunting me, with her legs parted, she was just begging me to give her the kind of good hard pounding that always made her squeal.

Hungry for a taste of her, I got in behind, bent down and slid my tongue over the slick heat of her, circling around her clit then sliding back up, till I was teasing her tight little rose bud with the tip of my tongue. "Oh, yessss, Scott," she hissed. "I swear, nothing feels as good as when you've got your mouth on me."

Smiling, pushing two fingers inside her, I gave her a nice little finger fucking to get her nice and juicy so I could slide right in, and go balls deep.

Clutching my cock in my hand, I teased her a bit, sliding my swollen cockhead up and down along her pussy, till she let out a growl, letting me know she'd had enough of my playing around. And obviously she wanted me to get busy and fuck her.

Chuckling, I asked her, "Is this what you want?" Nudging my way inside her, I loved how she shivered, clenching her inner muscles to suck me in, till I was bottomed out, and balls deep, buried in my gorgeous, sexy mother-in-law.

My hands clenched on her lower back, flexing my hips, I rode her nice and steady, smiling at the way she shivered as she reached between her legs to toy with her clit, just to give herself a little more of what she needed.

Reaching around her, a few tugs and twists of her nipples was all it took. And she was squeezing the living fuck out of me inside her as she came, tossing her head from side to side, screaming her fucking head off, and crying out my name. I don't think I'd ever seen anything sweeter than watching her come.

Feeling my balls letting go, I threw back my head and let out a growl. I shuddered as I gave up my load, pulsing deep in the depths of her sweet little pussy, while she worked her inner muscles, milking me of every last drop I had.

Totally spent, laughing together we collapsed on the floor. Looking over at me, she let out an elated little sigh. "Wow, that was good, Scott. And whenever you're hungry, I've got pork chops in the oven, with those garlicy potatoes you like." She smirked, looking down at my semi-flaccid friend. "But first things, first..."

My breath hitched in my chest as I watched her slide down over my body and draw me between her lips so she could slide her tongue up and down and all around, doing her best to lick me clean. She was always so thorough.

Sinking my hands into her long, red curly hair, I damn near told her I loved her. Not too sure how she'd react though, I just kept massaging her scalp as she worked me over with the heat of her tongue and told her, "Oh, man, that feels good, Sadie, so fucking good."

Smiling around my cock, her eyes gleamed with delight, looking decidedly pleased that she could make me feel so utterly blissed out.

The woman was like an erotic fantasy come true, and I knew most guys would kill to have a mother-in-law like my Sadie.

Finally, we got cleaned up and put some clothes on. And dinner, as always, was really good. Lucky me, she really knew her way around the kitchen, too.

I had a surprise for her, though. Something aside from the dozen long stemmed red roses and a box her favorite box dark chocolates she was admiring on the table. Happily grinning at me, she seemed pleased that I'd bought them to show her how much I cared. Of course, being the most romantic day of the year, how could I not? Especially now that she was my one and only sweetheart.

Knowing how she loved to experiment, I'd also decided to order us some toys that arrived this afternoon, when she was in the shower. Luckily, right on time for some kinky Valentine's Day fun. I had a pretty strong feeling that she was going to enjoy her new toys, a helluva lot more than the flowers and candy, knowing my insatiable little Sadie the way that I did.

As soon as dinner was over, when Sadie got up to clear the dishes away, I told her, "I'll clear the table. I want you naked in the living room. I'm going to blindfold you and make you cum so hard, you'll be begging me to stop."

Hearing that, her mouth fell open, and I almost laughed at the way her eyes flared and her chest began to heave as she tried to envision the erotic fun that I had planned for us.

When I walked into the living room with my clothes already off, I just loved the sight of her naked. Her nipples hard as diamonds and those big full breasts excitedly rising and falling as she tried to hold it together, while I coyly smiled over at her as I dug into our new bag of tricks.

"You ever been hand cuffed before, Sadie?" When she shook her head, I smirked. "Well, I think this'll be a treat for both of us, then."

The moment I pulled out the blindfold, her eyes went big as moons. I watched her clench her thighs together as she imagined the fun we were going to have now that I'd have her blindfolded and cuffed and totally at my mercy.

Fully erect, my cock was standing up like a damn flag pole, already throbbing to get at her. No small wonder, she had such a beautiful firm body for a woman in her mid-forties, or any age, really. And with a perfect set of curves, that any woman would envy, from the hours she spent giving fitness classes to her students online. Nice big breasts, long, hard red nipples, beautiful round ass, and a really nice tight little pussy, with a just a few red curls adorning her mound, to tickle my nose whenever I ate her out. She had a body every man dreamed of.

Before we got started, I kissed her and mated with her mouth as I put the blindfold on her, and whispered against her lips, "I'm going to tease you for a bit, before I let you come. But I guarantee you're going to come harder than you've ever come in your life, by the time I'm done with you."

Shivering, she murmured, "Ooh, I can hardly wait. Just don't hold back." She smirked. "You know mamma likes it a little rough."

Yeah, I knew that. Giving her ass a little smack, I smiled at how hard she shivered, already starting to moan. "You mean like this," I asked her, as I reached up and pinched a nipple.

Laughing, she gave me a teasing smile. "Yes. Only I'll need it a little harder than that, if you really want to get me wet and get me off."

Testing her theory, I slipped my hand between her legs and slid a finger into her pussy. When I drew it back out, and licked it clean, I chuckled and said, "Baby, you're already soaked, just from that little smack. By the time I'm done with you, I promise, you're going to be dripping."

She whimpered as I cupped her big beauties in my hands and teased her nipples, sucking and licking all around them, and giving them little tugs with my teeth, as she wound her fingers through my hair, knowing how much she loved breast play.

Sliding a second finger inside her, I started working her into her first climax, giving her a nice little finger-fucking, till I had her trembling and really starting to make some noise. I could feel my cock dripping as I watched her get off.

Fuck, this was hot. Which had me wondering how I'd ever managed to live without her, now that we were sharing such an amazing life together.

Her whole body shivered with anticipation as I slipped the handcuffs on her wrists and clicked them into place. Confused and obviously aroused, she gasped when I helped her onto the wooden stand I'd made. Grasping her thighs, I parted her legs, so I so could slide my cock into her and fuck her, once I got in behind her.

I already knew this was going to be good. The way my heart was racing, and my cock pulsing, just knowing how much she was going to enjoy it, was enough to get me hyped.

Lifting her cuffed hands over her head, I attached them to the light fixture, so she was suspended with her arms in the air, and her legs spread, nice and wide. Then I got the red leather flogger out of the bag, and slapped it against my hand, just to see her jump when she realized that I had something a little more arousing in store for her tonight.

Taking my time, I trailed a path over every last inch of her quivering body, licking and nipping as I went, to get her even hotter. Cupping her breast in my hand, I sucked one of nipples so hard, she nearly collapsed when I let go. Running the tassels around each nipple, I gave them each a teasing little swat, and did the same with her pussy, teasing it first with the leather sliding over her skin, then gave a sharp little sting to make her groan and cry out.

"That feel good?" I asked her as I continued teasing with the tassels, circling each breast, and trailing it down to her pussy and then over her ass as she quivered.

"Oh yesss, Scott, so good. You keep that up, I don't know what I'll do. I've never experienced anything even close to this before. Please, please just give me everything you've got. You know I can take it. Don't hold back."

Stalking around her in a circle, I don't think I'd ever seen anything as erotic, or more alluring, even in porn. My eyes flared along with my nostrils at the sight of my sexy mother-in-law. Suspended from the ceiling with her long red hair cascading down over her back, and her gorgeous body shivering and blushing to a highly aroused shade of pink as I carefully brought the flogger down on her ass for a gentle little sting that made her jump, even as she licked her lips and squealed with delight as she squirmed. I could smell the heat of her sex filling the air, as I asked her, "You like that, that nice little sting on your ass?"

"Harder," she said between her teeth, egging me on. Her chest rising and falling, faster and faster as I slid the little leather tassels over ass, teasing her with the handle, sliding it between her butt cheeks and just barely brushing her pussy, making her anxiously squirm and thrust her ass back for more, hoping I'd slide it inside her. "Scott, just beat my ass, and don't hold back, please. I need this. I want this. Pleeease," she pleaded.

When I swatted her backside, just a touch harder, her head dropped and she gasped and cried out, "Oh, wow, that did in me! I'm coming so fucking hard! Fuck me, Scott, please. Just get in behind me and fuck me, and finish me off."

Tossing aside the flogger, I did as she asked and got up behind her. Taking hold of my cock, I pushed up inside her, and she was so wet, I filled her right up with one thrust. We both fought to breath as I fucked her, nice and steady, flexing my knees, my hands on her hips squeezing her flesh as I dropped little kisses over her trembling body while she quietly whimpered and shook, getting closer and closer to another earth-shattering orgasm.

Reaching around her, pinching and twisting her nipples, just the way she liked it, I loved the way she desperately mewled, sure I'd never seen her so aroused. I could hardly believe I had her cuffed and blindfolded, dangling from the ceiling while I fucked into her body. Giving her everything I had, while she shook and shivered and cried out my name, as she let go and came, pretty damn hard by the looks of her, too. Every inch of her shaking, I could feel the vibrations going through her body into mine as wave after wave rocked her right down to her toes.

We were so lost in the mind-numbing experience of the most erotic coupling we'd ever shared, that neither of us heard the key turning in the lock. Until I heard a startled gasp and looked up to see my wife Tina covering her mouth and crying out, "Oh, my god, Scott. What the fuck are you doing with my mother? Have you lost your freaking mind?" She rushed over, reached up and cupped her mother's face in her hands and asked, "Mom, are you okay?"

Though she couldn't see her with the blindfold on, Sadie just laughed. "Tina, you have no idea how good I feel right now." She nodded her head back at me. "You see what we have together? This is what Scott needed from you, that you wouldn't give him. Since you walked out and left him for your boss, now he gets what he needs from your mother."

"You two are depraved," she said, staggering back as she watched me slow and steady, still fucking into her mother, enjoying her watching her squirm as I worked at getting us both off.

Sadie and I chuckled when I pulled off her blindfold so she could see the stricken expression on her daughter's face. The sound of our slickened bodies slapping together filled the air as we mated, and I kissed her mother's shoulder, smiling over at my devasted soon-to-be ex-wife.

Tina looked so shocked, I wished I could get a picture to remember this Valentine's Day, when she realized that what we had together was really over. But no way was I going to pull out of her mother, till we both got off good and hard. Of course, Tina was more than welcome to stay and watch me bring her mother to another jaw-dropping climax, hopefully screaming out my name when she let go and came all over my cock.

Sadie grinned, murmuring, "Ooh, Scott, that feels so good," After turning her head, and looking back at me, she smiled at her daughter. "You know, Tina, maybe if you ask him nicely, maybe Scott'll tie you up and give you a nice hard ride, too."

12