All Comments on 'Sexie Sadie's Valentine's Day'

by Smuttyandfun

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
JoeehartleyJoeehartleyabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the read

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uabout 2 years ago

If Tina had any sense she would have stripped, got on her knees and licked Mom and Hubby clean to make amends for her cheating ways :) Actions speak louder than words.

Enjoy your work and this was no exception, 5+++

Happy Valentines, cheers, Andy

DunkirkDunkirkabout 2 years ago

The best present sadie can get would be a baby bump.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 2 years ago

Needed a little more Tina in the story. Also, the mother in law walked in the door instantly madly in love with Scott? That needed some explaining.

chytownchytownabout 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 2 years agoAuthor

Check out Sexy Sadie for story background. He also explained at the beginning of the story that they had a routine. So, they'd been together for a while.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireabout 2 years ago

Hi, S&F,

Very sexy Valentine's Day story! Scott's eyes must have popped out of his head over his view of the monitor before Sadie fulfilled most guys' office meeting fantasy. That was so hot and a bit humorous as his boss even notices his apparent distress. I felt a little bad for Tina, not because of what she lost or her unfulfilled Valentine's Day reunion fantasy, but because she still hasn't learned her lesson. She initially left Scott to go for greener pastures and then left those to go for it again only to basically find the gates locked to both. There's a great lesson in that in addition to the very erotic parts. Great job and best wishes in the contest!

JoeehartleyJoeehartleyabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the read

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfunabout 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all your kind comments. Glad you enjoyed this.

ArcDemonDemiurgeArcDemonDemiurgeabout 2 years ago

Nice story, not a favorite, but definitely better than a ton of stories on this site

SatyrDickSatyrDickabout 2 years ago

11/10 Cat-o-Nine Tails!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Trusting you will write a 3rd chapter. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forward to round 3!

Wonderful story.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

Nice follow up, kept the original style going, it put a smile on my face reading this, good old fashioned sexy romp

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I feel the need to reorder many of the sentences, this leading with the dependent clause thing is a real pain, especially when you do so frequently.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmuttyandfun@Smuttyandfun
'Off the Clock' my 2nd entry in the On The Job Challenge will be published on April 23rd, and I hope you'll enjoy this one, too! 'Caught in the Act' my On The Job Challenge entry will be published on April 20th. I hope you enjoy it! 'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest en...