Sexie Sadie's Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina shuddered, looking repulsed. "Oh, god, Mom, that's sick. How could you possibly be enjoying doing something so obscene with your daughter's husband?"

I finally looked her in the eye. "You're the one who walked out on me, Tina. And your mom was kind enough to come and take of me. So, the least I can do is pay her back for her kindness." I told her, as I dug my fingers into her mother's hips, pulled her against me and sank into as deep as I could go, my balls feeling like they were boiling over as a tingle raced up my spine and I grunted and thrust into her one last time as I felt myself letting go, and came in a blinding rush. Both of groaning and shuddering, I muttered breathlessly, "You feel that, Sadie? You feel me pulsing inside you, filling you up with my seed?"

"Mmmm," she murmured, clamping around me inside her, nice and tight. "Ooh, that feels good, Scott. I don't think I can never get enough of you." Tina stared wide-eyed, as her mother parted her legs and coyly smiled as she let her see our mingled essence sliding down between her legs after we'd both come at once.

Then she told her, "You were a silly girl to let him to go, Tina. Now he's mine. And since he knows just what I like, I have no plans on ever giving him back."

Wringing her hands together, Tina pleaded with me, "But Scott, I told you that I left him, and I walked out on my boss. I said I was sorry, and I really am. I know I never should have left you. I realize that that now. I don't know what I was thinking when I walked out on you, to go and be with him. But I'm done with him now. He was never what I wanted. What I really want is to get back together with you. Just give me another chance, Scott. You know we were good together, before all this happened."

I noticed her chest was starting to heave now, too. I smiled, still buried in her mother, feeling my dick pulse a little harder, realizing that my wife was getting off on watching me fuck her own mother.

She softened her tone, trying to sweeten me up. "Since it's Valentine's Day, Scott, I thought maybe we could try and make it work again." Seeing we were still going at it, Tina screwed up her face, and stomped her foot, really getting pissed now. "Will you listen to what I'm trying to tell you, you asshole. If you'd stop fucking my damn mother, maybe we could talk this out."

Trailing kisses along Sadie's neck, I asked against her ear, "You want me to stop, Sadie?"

Shaking her head, Sadie smiled back at me and whispered, "No, never."

We both laughed as Tina stormed out of the house, slamming the door behind her.

A tiny part of me felt bad, because I did love her once. But after she left me in the middle of a damn pandemic to go cheat on me with her boss, I couldn't feel that sorry for her.

Both of us still feeling a little shaky, I carefully unhooked Sadie, helped her off the platform and took off her cuffs. Pulling her into my arms for a long lingering kiss, I knew I had the perfect Valentine with my gorgeous, sexy mother-in-law.

Happily smiling into my eyes, Sadie wrapped herself around me, dusting grateful kisses all over my face, probably as much from the kinky fun we'd just shared as she realizing that I was done with her daughter Tina.

Smiling right back, I knew I had everything I'd ever want with her. And Tina... well, she could go crawling back to her boss, and hopefully for her sake, he'd forgive her and take her back. Now that I was enjoying the life I had with her mother Sadie, no way in hell was I ever going to give her up, not when it was this good.

I picked her up, and tossed her over my shoulder making her laugh and squeal when I swatted her cute little ass. "Come on, baby, bed time," I told her, walking us down the hallway.

"Are we having any more Valentine's Day fun?" she asked, wiggling her butt to tease me.

I chuckled. "You bet. I got another bag of toys in the bedroom, that I think you're really going to enjoy..."

Holding her in my arms, standing by the bed, looking into her eyes, I decided just to go for it, and told her, "You know I love you, Sadie."

Smiling, she stroked my cheek, her eyes misting up, she whispered, "I love you, too."

That clinched it. This had to be my best Valentine's Day ever!

Now all I had to do was divorce my cheating wife, and convince my sexy mother-in-law to marry me, and my life really would be complete.

12