All Comments on 'Sexiplicity Ch. 04'

by jasliz

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Sex4lf57Sex4lf57over 6 years ago

Loved it. More fucking with mom!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good Job!

Loved it! I can’t wait for the next chapter(s)! How about having mom, sis, & the girlfriend take the big cock on?

SoNaughtySoNaughtyover 6 years ago
Good job!

Keep up the good work! I enjoy all your stories so much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Can't wait to see how this works out

Great storyline bringing 3 women under one roof like this. I can not wait to see how his new girlfriend reacts to finding out about his mother and sister let alone see how he bags his sister. The school angle with the jocks will come into play again i'm thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
SO glad you're back with this promising setup!

We love your writing, you're clearly one of THE very best writers on Literotica, & thus the entire online universe of erotica ,,, and everything you've written is wonderful, you have a special talent for making your characters believable even as they perform unbelievably sexy acts. And the descriptive details about just how it feels to fuck/suck/whatever, they elevate your storylines while titillating us powerfully!

Carry on & keep it up!

prop69prop69over 5 years ago
Wish Tiffany was fucking Peter

Love the series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjasliz@jasliz
Jason and Liz enjoy writing stories together. Liz helps out with the female perspective, Jason puts it all together. Hope you enjoy reading as much as we did writing.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES