Sexiplicity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Apparently I had left them in my mother's room but I sure didn't want to tell her that.

"I got up late last night and went to the bathroom, maybe that's where I left them. I'll just use the sheet," I said, getting up and wrapping the sheet around my body when I could tell she wasn't going to do anything.

She looked at me odd as I tried to walk with a bundle of sheets around my body to the bathroom. I had to bend my cock way down and try and urinate and finally managed. But I didn't have my pajamas to put on.

Sticking my head out of the door I said, "I'm going to jump in the shower real quick."

"Okay, I'll find something to cook? Is that okay?" she asked, through the door.

"Sure, use anything you want," I said, turning on the shower.

My cock did calm down after I got in the shower and when I got out I smelled bacon and eggs cooking and fresh coffee. I put a towel around myself and walked out into the hall. Mom wasn't up yet, I'm sure she was exhausted from the long night at work and then me. I think Tiffany might have already gone to the gym even on Sunday but wasn't sure.

I walked into the kitchen with my towel around my waist and my hair still a little wet. Becca was wrapping up the food and adding it to plates.

"Oh, good... perfect timing," she said, seeing me enter the kitchen.

We sat down and began to eat. She seemed to be a good cook, although it was just eggs, toast, bacon and coffee, but nothing was burned and tasted really good.

"So what should we do today?" she asked.

"Depends. How are you feeling?" I asked, glancing down her body.

"Oh... I'm sore, sure... but I'll be okay."

"Well, we planned on going to the aquarium... you still up for that?" I asked.

"Sure... we can spend hours there."

"Then it's planned. We can have lunch there and spend the whole day."

"Great."

We were almost done eating when Mom came out of her room in her robe.

"Smells really good, I couldn't stay in my room," she said, walking up to the table.

"I made plenty... you might have to warm it back up though," Becca said.

Mom tussled my wet hair, standing next to me, "How'd everyone sleep?" she asked.

"Good," I said.

"Yeah, me too... we're going to the aquarium today," Becca said.

"Oh right, I think Peter mentioned that. Should be fun. I'm just going to kick back and take it easy... I was at work really late."

"I should go get dressed," I said, standing up since my food was eaten.

Mom was getting her food and Becca cleaned up the dirty plates as I walked to my room to get dressed. As I walked down the hall to the attic stairs, Tiffany came out of her room dressed in her workout attire, and practically bumped into me with just my towel on.

"Oh, hey, sis... thought you were already gone," I said.

"Nope, slept in... nice towel?" she said, looking at my body.

"Thanks, just going to get dressed.

"So, with Becca staying here... did you get some last night, little brother?" she asked, standing really close to me and whispering.

"Umm..." I hesitated.

"Oh, yeah... I knew it... good for you... and how was it?" she asked, assuming correctly I was no longer a virgin.

"It was... it was great, but Becca..." I trailed off.

"Oh right... ouch... going to be sore for a bit now... especially with how... big... you... anyway I've got to be going," she said, trying not to look down at my towel covered cock.

She patted me on my naked chest, whispered, "Congrats," and walked past me.

I turned and watched her incredible ass in her tight workout shorts walk down the hall.

"Mmm, that ass is fine and she's got it bad for our cock. She can hardly talk about it without getting hot and bothered," Evil Peter said.

"Isn't Mom enough?" I asked.

"Never enough... just bidding my time... Tiffany will be ours soon," he said.

"Fuck! You're insatiable!"

He laughed as we headed up to our room and got dressed.

**

Becca and I ran into Danny at the aquarium. Both of us had forgotten that he mentioned going there the day I got hit by the car. He didn't look happy to see us together, especially holding hands. It was obvious he liked Becca and was upset she was with me. He was with his mother, wandering around the exhibits a few paces away from her. When he saw us, he tried to pretend he didn't but it didn't work. Becca, pulling me with her, went right up to talk to him.

"Danny!" Becca shouted and waved, "Hey, funny seeing you here," she said.

"Not really, I told you I was coming here this weekend?" he said.

"Oh, right... I forgot," Becca said.

He looked down at our hands as we held each other's and Becca told him the good news he didn't want to hear.

"So, yeah, me and Peter are dating... it kind of happened fast, after the accident," she said, swinging her arm and mine.

"Oh... great," he said, glaring at me.

"You here with your mom?" she asked.

I squeezed her hand to stop her, but she didn't realize she was upsetting him.

"Yeah, so?" he said, on the defensive.

"Nothing, that's great... good to see you," Becca said, finally realizing he was perturbed.

We kind of just wandered off in separate directions but during the day, we saw each other again several times, but didn't talk again. It was going to be awkward around him tomorrow at school I figured.

Around noon we had lunch and ran into another classmate named Brittany. Becca knew her well, me not so much. She's a tiny thing, petite in every way, short, rail thin and has practically no breasts to speak of at all. I mean, if Becca gave her half of hers they'd both have plenty still. Brittany was really cute though and has bright red hair, grey/blue eyes and loves to wear short skirts with leggings up to mid-thigh, which was what she had on then.

"Damn, she's tiny... our cock would split her in half," Evil Peter said in my head as we looked at Brittany standing next to our table.

She and Becca were talking about some assignment for school but I couldn't really pay attention because evil Peter was going off on what our cock would do to poor little Brittany. Which, was probably true.

"Dude, just shut up about Brittany... it's not like we're ever going to get a chance to fuck her. She's way out of our league," I said in our head.

"You sell yourself short, pussy... we totally could have her... haven't your noticed how many times she's looked our way when she's been talking to Becca. Your problem is confidence, you've got none."

"We've got Becca and Mom now so why do we need more?" I said, looking up at Brittany who was looking at me, like evil Peter had said.

She was actually smiling at me.

"You've met Peter before haven't you?" Becca was saying.

"Well, not really, just seen him around," Brittany said, holding out her tiny hand.

I shook it.

"Damn, her hand wouldn't even make it halfway around our cock she's so tiny," evil Peter said, as we held her hand.

Brittany didn't seem to want to let go of my hand, and I pretty much had to pull away from her. She kind of just stared at me and I swear she winked before turning back to Becca to talk. I was a little taken aback and stood up.

"I'm going to go use the bathroom," I said over the two girls talking and walked off.

I found the bathroom, not really needing to go. I stood in front of the mirror and looked at my reflection. I could hear a guy using the urinal and he was soon done, washed his hands and left. I sounded like I was alone in the restroom then but before long the door opened and someone came in. I swear I heard the door being locked and I looked up in the mirror and to my utter astonishment, Brittany was standing behind me.

"What the hell?" I said, turning around.

"Found you?" she said.

"This is the men's bathroom!" I said.

"So... it's just you and me from the looks of it."

"And? Why are you in here?" I asked.

"Came to find you?" she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I think you know why?" she said, taking a step toward me.

"Oh hell yes we do!" Evil Peter suddenly shouted.

Before I could tell her to get lost and that I was with Becca and she shouldn't be in the men's bathroom looking for whatever she wants with me, evil Peter took over.

"Come to find out what Becca already knows?" Evil Peter asked.

"Yeah, something like that," Brittany said, taking another step until she was directly in front of us.

I was freaking out, trying to tell evil Peter to get out of there and just run or at least tell this tiny girl to get lost. He, of course, was not listening to me. If he did anything with her it could ruin my relationship with Becca because it would inevitably get back to her.

"Well, be my guest... find what you're looking for," Evil Peter said to her.

I couldn't believe this little tiny girl... she was not innocent by any means and her looks were very deceiving. She got this mischievous look on her pretty face and her hands, her tiny hands started groping around our privates until she found what she was looking for. Our cock lurched to life as she ran her hand along the long flaccid shaft.

"Wow..." she said as she slid her hand down the length, "Holy shit, wow!" she said as her hand continued beyond what she expected. "It's huge!" she said pulling her hands away.

"What's wrong? Bit off more than you can chew?" Evil Peter said, chuckling.

"I didn't expect..." she trailed off but then the look of surprise and awe left her face and she got bolder.

"I've got to see it!" she said, grabbing at our shorts again.

"You've got to get out of here... quick before she gets it out!" I screamed in my head.

"Are you fucking nuts? Our greatest asset is about to pay off!" evil Peter said back to me.

Brittany made quick work of our shorts and underwear even as I screamed my complaints. Our half erect cock fell forward, almost hitting her in the face as she yanked our clothing down.

"Fuck me! It's huge! Amazing!" She said when our cock was finally reveled.

Our dick was bouncing slightly, still growing even without her touch, from the excitement of this tiny, hot girl looking at it. She watched it... mesmerized as it continue to grow, moving side to side as it climbed to full height in front of her face. She hesitated then. Taking in the extent of our cock. She finally reached forward and touched it as it throbbed to our heartbeat.

"I've never see one this big before," she said running her fingers down the shaft and back up.

The pleasure was not lost on either me or evil Peter. Our cock lurched at her touch and she wrapped her small hand around the middle of our shaft. Her thumb and longest finger barely made it halfway around our wide girth.

"Shit, it's so wide too!" she said, feeling how fat our cock is.

Suddenly a loud knock came on the bathroom door. Someone was trying to get in. Brittany let go of our cock and stood back up, smoothing her skirt.

"I should go," she said, turning toward the door.

Evil Peter pulled up our pants to try and hide our cock, just as Brittany, unlocked the door and burst out.

"What the hell?" I heard a man's voice say as she darted off.

Evil Peter smiled at the man when he entered and then we walked out of the door as well and back to Becca who was still sitting at our table finishing lunch.

"That took a while?" she said when he sat down across from her.

"Sorry, got lost," he said.

She looked at us weird but didn't say anything.

"So... what's Brittany's deal?" he asked.

"What do you mean?" Becca asked.

"I don't know... she just seems different than she appears."

"Well... she's not as innocent as she looks... I know that for sure."

"Oh... do tell?" Evil Peter said.

"It's not my place to tell you anything... let's just say she's no virgin like she wants everyone to believe."

"Oh, wow... you two talk about stuff like that?" he asked.

"Yeah, a little."

"Did you tell her about us?" I said.

She went a little red and I knew she had.

"It may have slipped out."

"What did you tell her?" he asked.

"I just told her you're my boyfriend now that we kind of had sex."

"And?" he asked.

"And I might have told her it hurt and that you were bigger than normal," she said, looking embarrassed.

"Oh, I see. And what did Brittany say to that?"

"She didn't really believe me, saying that I wouldn't really know since you're my first, but I do know... you're bigger than normal, right?"

"Yeah, we already discussed that," he said.

"Yeah, well she doesn't really believe me so I told her to just forget it."

"Do you thinks she will, or do you think she'll want to really know?" he asked.

"Oh... oh she better not! You better tell me if she tries anything!"

"Too late!"

"What! I'll kill her! Is that why it took so long in the bathroom! Oh, just wait until I find her, I'll kill that little tramp!"

"It's okay, Becca... she only got a look, nothing more!"

"Still, she should have never... oh the nerve of her!"

She stood up and started looking around for Brittany, fire in her eyes. I thought she might actually kill Brittany if she found her. Evil Peter stood up, trying to calm her down and it worked for the most part. Probably because Brittany was nowhere to be seen.

"Tomorrow at school, I'm going to give her a piece of my mind. If she thinks she can have my boyfriend, she's got another thing coming."

"She doesn't have me, nor will she ever... I'm all yours," Evil Peter said.

Becca believed him. I however, did not.

**

Back home, Mom welcomed us and had dinner ready. It was almost dark by the time we got done at the aquarium. We never saw Brittany again, so I think she had left after the bathroom incident. Evil Peter had given me back control soon after he settled Becca down. He didn't stop talking about Brittany and how awed she had been with our cock. He couldn't wait to see her again and had no plans on keeping it in his pants when he did. I was a little afraid for Brittany. Becca could probably break her in half and with the threat of giving her a piece of her mind the next day was ominous.

We all sat down for dinner. Even Tiffany was there. Mom had made a great meal and we sat around eating and chatting, laughing and having a good time. After dinner I helped Becca clean up while Mom and Tiffany did whatever they wanted. After the meal was cleaned up, Mom found me and gave me a razor she had picked up for Becca.

"Thanks, Mom," I said.

"Sure thing, sweetie. How is Becca?"

"Fine, I think, she hasn't complained."

"That's good, but I'm sure she is still sore and maybe for a while... so if... well... if you need me..." she trailed off.

"Right, if I do I'll let you know and you do the same... I know how long it's been and now that... well I know you have needs now."

"I do... and... I know it's only been last night but I can't... well I thought about what we did all day, Peter and I'm kind of aching for more."

"That's probably normal after so long. I'll help after everyone's asleep."

"Oh, good... I'll plan on it then," she said with a big smile as she turned and walked away.

"Fuck yeah, Bro! Going to fuck you're hot mom again tonight! Can't wait," Evil Peter said.

"I kind of can't wait either," I said back.

**

Becca and I stayed up pretty late talking with Tiffany. They seemed to be getting along and liking each other. Mom stayed up for a while with us but then wandered off to her room, after giving me a look that she was doing so. A knowing look to not keep her waiting too long. My cock jumped in my shorts at the thought. Evil Peter wouldn't even have to take control to get me to do her again. I was so looking forward to it, remembering how incredible she was the first time.

After Mom left, I feigned a yawn and acted like I was tired. Tiffany and Becca didn't really get the hint, so about twenty minutes later I mentioned we had school tomorrow and we should probably get some sleep. It worked. Tiffany wandered off to her room and I walked Becca to the attic stairs and we kissed goodnight.

"I'd invite you up, but I'm still kind of sore," Becca said, giving me another kiss.

"I'm sure you are. Let's let you get healed up before we do anything more," I said.

"You sure... I mean I could... help you out if you need me to."

"That's really nice of you, Becca but I'm okay... I'll wait until you're better."

"Okay, thanks for understanding," she said, kissed me again and headed up to my room.

Walking back to my couch, my cock was already getting excited to sneak into my mother's room. I didn't know how long I should wait before I headed in. I could still hear both Becca and Tiffany moving around and Tiffany came out of her room a little later to use the bathroom. I gave it another half hour before thinking about moving.

The house was quiet, lights were off and I figured they were well on their way to sleeping. My cock was rock hard, just from anticipation and I was almost shaking with excitement to get up and get into Mom's room. I finally did, quietly rolling out of bed and tip toeing down the hall with a huge hardon in my pajamas. As quietly as I could, I turned the knob on Mom's door and let myself in. Her nightstand lamp was dimed low and she smiled at me when I entered, shutting and locking the door behind me. I walked around to her side of the bed and she immediately turned toward me, reaching out for my pajamas.

"My boy's ready for me," she said, pulling down my pajamas and underwear in one motion. She grabbed a hold of my cock and pulled the head into her mouth immediately. She was naked from what I could see, with her top half out of the covers. I watched her large breasts jiggle as she sucked my cock deep, taking as much as she could into her mouth like she has done before. Pleasure flooded my body and I moaned from the intense sensation of her hot, wet mouth so deep on my cock. She held me deep, I could feel her tongue trying to move under the width of my shaft. Then she brought me out, sucked the head and stroked a little with her hand as she rolled over onto her tummy.

"I used to love to suck your father... he was always such a challenge for me," she said, looking up at my face before sucking me back into her mouth.

I just moaned, loving the attention and skill of this talented woman. She really did seem to love it, taking her time and practically worshiping my cock with her mouth and hands. She used her mouth more than anything, sucking me deep, shallow, hard, soft, fast and slow like a pro.

"It brings back so many memories. It's so similar to your father, it's amazing," Mom said, taking a little break.

"It gets me so wet too," she giggled, sucking me back into her mouth.

Mom sucked my cock for over fifteen minutes until my balls were ready to burst and she knew I was close. I had never had a blowjob that long before and it was so phenomenal I didn't dare stop her. It was mind-blowing what she could do with her mouth.

"I better stop," she said, letting my cock out of her mouth.

I stood there for a few seconds as my cock just throbbed and chilled in the open air, covered in my pre-cum and her saliva. I was so close to cumming I didn't dare touch it. She smiled up at me, watching my cock just pulse and throb.

"My baby liked that, didn't you?" she asked.

"Oh, yeah... you're incredible," I said.

"It's been a long time but I still remember how," she said, grinning.

She suddenly flipped over on her her back as she threw the sheets off of her and scooted her butt to the edge of the bed just under my raging cock. She was completely naked and her sex was glistening with her lips engorged and hanging open. Her large breasts making perfect circles of beauty, capped off with taunt nipples. She looked ripe for the taking and needed no preparation at all. I thought about just bending my ragging cock down and sliding it into her but I knew I wouldn't last a minute since I was so close to cumming from the blowjob. Instead I dropped to my knees and figured I'd get some more practice in oral.