Sexiplicity Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,519 Followers

Mom was tangy, hot and wet. The blowjob really had her worked up and I'm sure waiting for me to come in the room had helped as well. I found her clit plumped up and begging to be licked and nibbled on, which caused her to arch her back and moan under my mouth. My hands reached up and fondled her large round breasts as I ate her out, licking her labia, clit and tonguing her hot hole as deep as my tongue would go.

She let me eat her for five minutes before she said, "Peter! I have to have you in me!" in a quiet but forceful voice.

I stood up, wiped my face and thankfully my cock had calmed down a fraction. Bending it down, I sawed my wide head up and down her wet sex before sliding the whole of my cock into her in one long motion. We both moaned with pleasure as each inch disappeared from view.

"Fuck yeah! Damn your mom feels good!" Evil Peter yelled along with the moan. "Now fuck her hard and fast... take it to that pussy!"

I ignored him, basking in the heat and sensations wrapped around my cock. She took it all with no problem, every inch of my extensive cock was in my mother as my hips hit her body. I held myself deep, reached forward and fondled her large breasts again, tweaking the nipples and squeezing the plentiful soft flesh.

"Oh, Peter... it's perfect... so deep and wide... just like your father."

Fondling her beasts, I pulled out to my head and eased back in, letting the slow motion pleasure every inch of my cock as I slid it back into her. Back out, back in, over and over as I tweaked her nipples and played. My heart was racing, the pleasure was intense and was exactly what I expected from her. She milked my cock... I could feel her muscles grip it as it withdrew each time, like she wanted to keep it from leaving. I could tell she was working them, getting her pleasure on as well. I was humming with pleasure so fast, the arousal spiked and if I went any faster I was sure I'd blow in seconds.

"That's it, baby... give it to mother, just like that... all of it each time. Oh Peter it's so good... so perfect."

She moaned and basked in the length and width of my cock. I watched the wide base stretch her pussy, pulling on her lips as I dipped the last couple inches into her, spreading them away from her clit. It glistened, plump and red with blood and arousal. Taking one hand off her left breast, I used my index finger to rub her engorged clit and she arched into me even more. A cry of pleasure, maybe too loud, escaped her lips before she could cut it off mid scream. She covered her mouth, her eyes smiling up at me for the mistake. It felt so damn good I didn't care who heard.

"Damn, your mother's pussy is on fire! She's just milking us hardcore!" Evil Peter said in my head.

My pleasure was growing, even at a slow speed it felt so good I couldn't stop it from climbing and climbing. I was still so new and it was difficult to last, even though I wanted to. I think she saw the concern on my face, the wish to be able to last and the frustration that I couldn't.

"It's okay, Peter... you'll get better the more we practice... you have school tomorrow so, just cum for Mommy so you can get some rest."

I was too overcome with pleasure to speak so I just nodded, thrusting my cock into her only three more times before I hit the point of no return. Clenching my muscles to hold in the bliss for a second more, I pulled out my rock hard cock and stroked myself off onto her chest and stomach. Seven long white ropes of semen fell down on her one after the other as my cock exploded forth. My legs clenched, my ass tightened, and I groaned my love as each torrent shot from my purple head down onto her. It was incredible.

"Mmmm, so much again, give it all to mommy... I love when you cum on me," she said as my cock finished up and dribbled own on her shaved mound. She had prepared ahead of time with a towel. I cleaned her up and kissed her on the forehead when I was done.

"This was exactly what I needed again, honey. Thank you. You go get some rest now."

I put my pajamas bottoms back on and snuck back to my couch. Falling asleep quickly.

jasliz
jasliz
3,519 Followers