All Comments on 'Sexology 344 Ch. 07'

by StoryofC

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
aisielynnaisielynnover 9 years ago

*smiles*

Very interesting meeting with the Professor. i wonder if He really bought her story of being suddenly ill..... guess He'll have a better idea after reading her journal. *grins*

Looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the great writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where did you go?!?

Get writing please

StoryofCStoryofCover 9 years agoAuthor
Anonymous

I'm terrible, I know. Just got back from a long trip and getting to work! Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Are you ever going to submit chapter 8!? I'm a huge fan of this story series but waiting 4 months for the next chapter is just ridiculous!

hades45hades45over 9 years ago
Just another fan asking for more...

You have a nice dynamic here and I'm enjoying the various roles. I can only hope that Marcus's role is to be akin to antagonist or obstetrical to overcome.

Thank you once again and hope there is more to come... but don't rush anything just to get it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
enjoying it immensely, more please?

Please tell me you plan to write more of this story? I love the premise and really do want to know what happens to the heroine. Please don't disappoint...

NthusiasticallyNthusiasticallyover 8 years ago
Tease!

You pull us into Chloe's story & make us want more, preferably several pages at a time, . Please don't stop although we do understand that life happens.

PardonmyfallPardonmyfallabout 8 years ago
Curiouser and curiouser

You write very compelling characters. Please continue. I am very intrigued.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous