All Comments on 'Sexperiencing My SIL'

by menufem

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
It's not incest

Sister in law is not incest

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
please dont read

ass to pussy dont they know that a good way to get sick fucking waste of time story

nixongnixongalmost 13 years ago
loved it

i have always wanted this for myself. really enjoyed it... no... loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
waste of time

That is bullshit. Insest means fucking family...like brother and sister or son and mom or dad and daughter and stuff like that so fuck you you piece of shit writer!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I don't ....

I really don't care about who did who as far as incest goes as I thought it was a good story.! I can tell from a few of the comments on here that they could not write if they had to study to learn to write.

Hope to read more of your stories. Thanks. JAG

justdoit4ujustdoit4ualmost 13 years ago
Good start, look for threesome

It's a nice start. Consider adding his wife with his SIL at the same time and let the sparks continue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
@Anonymous Re: waste of time

Calm your tits, Cletus. The category is Incest/<b>TABOO<b\>. It is obvious this writer is from India, and it could very well be considered a heinous taboo to have relations with a sister-in-law.

Robert863Robert863almost 13 years ago
cowardly commenters

It was a very good & interesting story

It seems that the people that gripe & dis a story, are too cowardly, to leave their names

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
fanily fun

I agree with the previous commenter....negative feedbck from cowards who wont put their name to it is bullshit.

I liked this story and the cultural perspective made it interesting.

good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Since when is fucking your Sil. Incest?? She's not blood. Otherwise, good story, well written. Keep writing, but don't get hung up on incest. It's problem the best fucking.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a shame. Yes, I had to comment again, after reading this again. Do we agree, it's not incest in any country, but, yes, it is taboo. But some of the greatest fucking is with wife and her sister because wife is more comfortable with her sister than anyone else. And if you do it right, they are both yours for ever which means breeding them both too. But, you've waited over 10 years, so we assume that maybe the wife came home to a pregnant sister, who told her sister she was also your wife now, and the shit hit the fan, and you now you live alone, paying child support. You should have finished this story.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong category. Incest is sex between blood relatives. Sex with in-laws is not incest.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Pathetic attempt at writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermenufem@menufem
i'm an admirer of all kinds of beauty that's around, especially that of the human form... love to think, dream and fantasise...