All Comments on 'Sexslave Acadamy'

by daphneamber377

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Kinky23EKinky23Eover 8 years ago

The story has certainly started off in an interesting manner but you do have quite a lot of spelling and grammatical errors which at times meant I had to reread to check my understanding. maybe get someone to proofread your work?

Look forward to the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I liked it.

Pretty good for a first time writer. I would like to see a little more time on character development. Of course, I don't really know your own personal goals on your writing. I can't wait to read the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fascinating Start!

Really looking forward to reading this story, please post more ASAP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
potential

The story definitely has potential, although sometimes it seems like the author is willing to gloss over any kind of emotional turmoil. I also didn't like the very unrealistic portrayal of how easily she gets turned on by everything if she's still a complete virgin. Also, why on earth is she still a complete virgin and that's not a big deal there? And if it's not a big deal, why has she been spared? It just doesn't seem quite consistent, please think about the internal consistency of your story a bit more ;). Also, her father seems like a total asshole if he has allowed his son to brutally rape his favourite slave, and if he's even theoretically able to divorce the witch and marry Emerald, but hasn't done that. I think she is very naive to accept his conditions at face value... There are many such holes in the story, but it definitely has potential, and I wish you lots of success in your writing and will be eagerly waiting for next installments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Intriguing story line. Perhaps a little too eager but very promising. There are grammatical errors. Some proof reading will eliminate those. In total, an excellent beginning.

mountaincat4mountaincat4over 8 years ago
Very nice start

You've set things up in a believable framework and introduced many possibilities for the story line. I can envision 'damsel in distress' situations and a lot of political intrigue in future chapters. I do find it most interesting that a female writer would envision a future society where females are the overwhelming majority returning to slavery in any form or allowing men to do it, but who is to say?

Spelling and more importantly, grammar needs work. Your writing would benefit from an editor or proofreader's attention.

I look forward to coming installments.

samsayssamsaysover 8 years ago
Great Story...

Please continue it. How long until the next chapters??? Chris

Elmer100Elmer100over 7 years ago
Can't wait

Can't wait for the follow-on! Will there be one?

daphneamber377daphneamber377almost 7 years agoAuthor
Author Here :)

Some people want a second one? Gosh...

Maybe I will write part 2...I do have the outline and everything, give me time to think of the details ;)

If I do it will be under the name Sexslave Academy Part 2...probably.

Hopefully my writing style have improved.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
must have more.

please do continue this. its definitely unique, and has made me very interested in reading more of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I like it that the ass probe is bigger than the pussy probe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please -- she has a great long range goal and a lot to experience to get there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous