Sext Me! Won't You Be Mine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, there was a stigma wearing eyeglasses as a child. The other kids made fun of her and she developed a smaller opinion of herself that haunted her to her adult years. She had tried contacts but she never liked them and she made too many mistakes trying to navigate without some type of eyewear.

Jenna drank another glass of wine to cope with this new level of stressful excitement. Then her courage restored, she rummaged through her closet modeling outfits in the bedroom mirror looking for something that would look as stylish and sexy as seen in the photos of David and Susan. Jenna had invested almost her entire wardrobe in clothing for the office and wasn't, just yet, comfortable wearing them for her nefarious recreation.

Instead, she settled on using her bath robe and underwear to create a variety of closeups and nudes. Using the new phone, Jenna photographed her exposed breasts thrusting outward from her opened bra unclasped in front. She took a before closeup of one breast then worked her nipple until it was fully engorged and shot an after photo. Another closeup of her abdomen displayed her elegant hourglass figure. Her personal favorite was her robe opened slightly from the neck down to teasingly expose one breast hanging out naturally as the eye traveled down to a curved finger and one smooth, shapely leg sticking out inviting the viewer to come closer.

The photo session was fueled by frequent interludes of running her fingers and her vibrator between her legs to maintain and intensify her passion. When she felt she had created a good number of quality photos, Jenna stopped. She drank more wine as she edited her work being especially careful to remove any personally identifying features from the pictures.

After thoroughly enjoying her moment of porn stardom, Jenna finished the wine bottle and completed one of the best orgasms she could remember. She was feeling tipsy and figured it best not to sext the photos until her head was clearer. "I'll look them over tomorrow."

*******************************

Monday, February 11th

(Musical Introduction: "Play the Good Morning Starshine song.....)

Jenna slowly opened her eyes and sat up on the side of the bed with a slight hangover. "Oh, my god! I've got to be at work!"

She rushed out of bed, showered, dressed and stuffed her new phone in her purse running out the door.

After making excuses for being late and tolerating disciplinary looks from Sophia, Jenna relaxed after Matt assured her he had covered for her. She burrowed into her work finally getting organized by early afternoon. It was time to take a second look at those photos and decide if, in the light of day, this decadent subversion into perversity was as ridiculous as she was beginning to think. But the phone was dead. "Shit!"

Jenna plugged the phone in to charge at her desk and took a bathroom break.

When she returned she was pleased to see the phone ready to go but then realized it was lit up displaying her home screen. She hadn't entered the passcode. Then she noticed her planner on her desk opened to the page where she had jotted down the passcode to her new phone.

Jenna suddenly panicked. Someone had been messing with her phone? Did that person see the photos? No, of course not! She couldn't have been away from her desk that long.

The rest of the afternoon Jenna kept the phone with her whenever she left her desk. Eventually she took a bathroom break and closed herself into one of the stalls. Feeling slightly nauseated and embarrassed about what she was about to do, it was time to review her seductive selfies and decide whether or not to sext a couple to Susan.

"Wait! What's this?" A text from 'Rudy?' Jenna quickly entered her passcode and read the text, "Hi, beautiful! I've had a thing for you for a long time but have been too afraid to say anything. You know how strict they are about office relationships around here. I hope you aren't mad. Text me back if you're interested. I really pray you are."

Jenna sat in the bathroom stall for several minutes in shock attempting to figure how best to prevent this new iPhone from rapidly spinning her life out of control. But no solutions came to mind.

Jenna was obsessed the rest of the day looking around the office for a face that might reveal her secret admirer while also feeling self conscious others were looking back at her like she was hiding something.

It wasn't until she was back home that evening soaking in one of her rare baths that she was finally shaken out of her trance. The phone next to her vibrated signaling a text.

After the phone almost vibrated into the tub and for fear she might clumsily drop the phone in the water, she got out, dried off, put on a robe and plopped on the bed to check the text. It was from Susan. "Shit! I forgot to send the photos!"

Susan texted, " Hi, Whitney. David got tied up at the office tonight but has promised to take me out tomorrow. I just thought I'd chance you might still receive my request. But don't feel bad. You've done so much for us already."

Jenna, without thinking, immediately replied, "Hi Susan. I'm here. I got your message and can send you the photos."

A text came back directly. "Oh! That's wonderful! And so exciting! I want to see them right now!"

Then it hit Jenna like a ton of bricks. She was about to send nude photos of herself to a complete stranger. Not only that. Some strange secret admirer might have already seen the photos and even read the texts figuring out her dirty secret. Even worse, what if she decided she didn't want to start a relationship with that person. Would her secret adventure then be spread throughout the office?

Jenna had always been a private person. There were things about herself and her feelings she didn't share with anyone. Not even her mother. Not even her best friends.

Her self image had always trended toward a subdued nature in spite of her mother insisting how sexy she was. Mom encouraged her to date and have sex as long as Jenna was protective of her body practicing safe sex.

And Jenna did eventually experiment with boys in college, but only with boys who seemed as insecure as herself and she felt compassion for.

In spite of all that, there was a part of Jenna that no one knew or understood. At least that's how Jenna saw it. She was more of a romantic than anyone she knew. Ever since she was a little girl she had dreamed of falling in love with a knight in shining armor. She memorized fairy tales. She grew up watching romantic comedies. From her teens to the present she had struggled with her conflicted feelings between lust and love. And this new adventure down the dark path of "sexting" was stirring it all up again.

"Just give me a moment," Jenna texted. She took several minutes but finally felt reasonably comfortable sexting three photos to Susan while she held her breath.

Jenna had just enough time to spill a glass of Burgundy in the kitchen and return to the bedroom drinking directly out of the bottle before Susan texted her back.

"Oh! Whitney. You are such a beautiful young woman."

"Thanks," Jenna replied assuming Susan and David were older, probably her mother's age. "Your photos were beautiful, too."

"Thank you, Whitney. You know-" the text stopped abruptly but then the little dots indicated Susan texting again.

"Looking at these photos of you I can't stop imagining watching you and David together. I'm so ashamed! But it makes me so HOT! Do my photos turn you on?"

What could Jenna say. How could she confess what triggered her sexual passions to Susan. It was like confessing her voyeur perversities to her mother. To avoid being rude there was only one way to answer though, "Yes."

Several minutes passed. Then a text appeared, "Whitney! You wonderful, gorgeous woman! I just had the best orgasm! I can't wait for David to get home. I'm going to wait up and give him a night he won't forget! Thank you. Goodnight."

"Goodnight," Jenna replied. She realized she had just experienced sexting for the first time in her life. She stared at the ceiling for a moment then guiltily SCREAMED out loud! She LOVED it! She decided to try it out on her secret admirer. She texted, "Yes, Rudy. I'm interested. Are you there?"

Jenna could hardly contain her excitement, her heart racing. But after several minutes unable to reach a climax anticipating a text response from Rudy, she decided to turn the phone off and get some sleep.

What kind of a name was Rudy, anyway? What if he was ugly. Or maybe another one of those sorrowful nerds that always seemed to gravitate toward her. Was she willing to have sex with him? God! What if Rudy was a woman!

Whatever...Jenna was too busy formulating secret salacious plans for tomorrow that would include David and Susan. It took awhile before she finally got to sleep.

******************************

Tuesday, February 12th

(Musical Introduction: "Stripper music....Yeah, baby!)

Jenna was up dark and early. She spent extra time on her makeup and dressed in her sharpest blouse and pencil skirt to show off those curves her mother had always begged her to display.

Arriving at the firm early and immediately digging into her work she detected out of the corner of her eye additional eyes following her around for the first time. Even Sofia stalled when she was about to dump a load of files on Jenna's desk only to receive a raised eyebrow behind Jenna's sexy black rimmed eyeglasses. "Good morning, Sofia."

"Good morning, Jenna...uh...you haven't seen that new intern, have you? I have some files I need him to enter into the computer."

"No. Sorry." Jenna was feeling more confident than she had felt in a long time and sexy, too. Maybe for the first time. But where was Matt? She hadn't received her morning coffee. And where was her secret admirer? It was certainly too much to hope it might be Matt.

Later Jenna learned Matt had been out of the office for the day to do research at the Library of Congress. That wasn't unusual. And as a long day ended around 7pm, Jenna grabbed her bag to set out on her carefully planned mission for the evening.

She would have taken the Metrorail but it wouldn't take her close enough to her destination...Bistro Cacao. Besides, riding in the backseat of the Uber she could easily refresh her makeup and change her appearance with a wig made of long straight black hair and change to heavily tinted rose colored glasses. A disguise for her a secret mission into the world of the rich. A party she was usually too poor to be invited to. She was also appreciative for a female driver so she could use the backseat to slip on some black nylons and taller high heels.

Escorted into the dining room of the Bistro Cacao Jenna added a little sexy sway to her gait relishing the visual attention she was receiving from male onlookers. That is, until she tripped slightly poorly navigating her high heels almost kicking herself for trying to show off without her prescription glasses.

She quickly recovered and redirected herself to the mission of seeking out Susan and David. And there it was! That uniquely designed wedding ring visible from behind a red curtain. Jenna remembered it from one of the photos.

The Bistro Cacao was one of the few fine dining restaurants in DC that offered its patrons the option of dining in complete privacy from prying eyes. The tables were elegantly decorated with luxurious red drapes that could easily be closed around each table for the most intimate meals.

Jenna couldn't see faces but, upon request, was seated at the table next to the wedding ring. With only a sheer curtain separating the strangers Jenna quickly discerned a man and woman were sitting with their backs to her, and the tone of the couple's conversation was becoming increasingly X-rated.

Moments later the couple's entrees were delivered and they requested the waiter pull their curtains and not disturb them until called for. Upon receiving her glass of house wine Jenna made the same request.

Soon after Jenna heard the woman say, "Dear? I have a special surprise for you. Now you have my permission to check out that special text I sent you earlier."

Moments later, "Wow! Oh my god. Are these pictures of -"

"Yes...they are. Isn't she HOT!"

"Oh, yes. Absolutely! Wait a minute. What are you doing?"

"I'm not interested in steak tonight. I'm starving for some man meat. No one can see us. Just keep looking at those sexy photos while I indulge."

Jenna was already extremely excited by what she was overhearing. She was suddenly struck by a desperate urge to head for the ladies room to pee but couldn't tear herself away from the sexy sounds behind her. She was so close to them she could have almost been sitting at the same table. Her panties were getting wet and not by accident.

The man and woman were doing an exceptional performance of keeping their noises subdued, but Jenna could still detect the man's moans and coos intertwined with the woman's smacking lips. Jenna clumsily struggled to unzip and loosen her tight skirt to offer her fingers a path to the swelling and moisture between her thighs.

Like a well timed concerto, the trio crescendoed to bring David and Jenna to mutual orgasms perfectly timed. Rapid, shallow breathing gave way to a period of silence until Jenna heard the man whisper to the woman, "Did you hear that woman behind us?"

Jenna instantly bolted throwing herself together for an awkward exit unconcerned whether her wig was on straight or peeing herself. She tripped, losing one of her high heels diving into a cab to be quickly carried away back to her apartment.

Her heart hadn't stopped racing or her breathing relaxed completely until she was safely back in her apartment in bed, staring at herself in the bedroom mirror. Jenna was way outside her element. Staring her reflection in the eye, she screamed out loud and kicked her heels on the bed so sinfully pleased with herself. Then her phone signaled a text received.

At first Jenna was startled and afraid to look. It might be Susan exposing Jenna's lustful evening excursion. Jenna's curiosity finally won over. It was from Rudy! She had completely forgotten about him.

"Hi, beautiful. Thanks for texting back."

Moments later..."I don't quite know what to say. I've admired you from a distance for so long I'm afraid I might say something that will turn you away."

Jenna sat straight up in the bed to reply, "No, really. You can say whatever you want. I promise not to be upset. Who are you?"

"I'm not quite brave enough to say yet."

"Ok. I understand."

"I was going to confess to you today, but when I saw you. I mean you looked so different today. What I mean is. You were so beautiful and confident. I've never seen you look so attractive. I guess I just chickened out."

"Yes. I know. I'm sorry. I mean. I'm still the same person."

"Yes, I know."

After several seconds, which felt like hours, Rudy texted again, "As I said I have admired you for a long time as the most magnificent woman I've ever known from your first day at the firm when I laid eyes on you. However, I do have to confess one thing that I did that I now feel ashamed about. I fear it will make you mad or scare you away."

"No, it won't. I promise. Tell me."

"When I put my fictitious name in your phone yesterday, my curiosity overcame me and I saw some photos of a young woman. Was that you?"

Someone else might have felt violated. But Jenna was actually excited and texted back, "Yes. It's ok. I'm not mad. Would you like me to send you more?"

Jenna cringed immediately after reconsidering that last bit but it was too late to take it back.

"As much as I would really like that, I don't want any relationship we might explore to be based totally on sex. You mean so much more to me."

Moments later Rudy continued, "I love how kind and helpful you are to everyone in the office. I love watching you sit at your desk curling your hair with your left index finger while you chew on the end of your pen studying case files. I love the way you giggle at other people's jokes even when no one else appreciates them."

Jenna didn't know what to reply. She laid back rereading that text over and over.

Moments later another text, "I love how loyal and close you are to your mother the way you're always talking about her. I guess I just love everything about you."

Jenna could feel her heartbeat, then Rudy again, "I hope all this love stuff doesn't scare you off. I promise I'm not the stalker type and will understand if you decide not to explore a closer relationship with me."

Jenna could feel tears swelling in her eyes unconsciously reaching for Matt's key around her neck and gently rubbing it nervously between her fingers.

Jenna recognized it was time she finally respond, "Gee. I don't think anyone has ever said that many nice things about me."

She texted again, "I really want to know who you are."

She waited but texted after a moment, "That's ok. I understand."

She sent another text, "Thanks. Thanks for everything. Take all the time you need. I'll keep thinking about you and watching for you to reveal yourself to me. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Jenna."

Jenna laid back in bed eventually staring into her mirror. She was fully clothed trying to assimilate all the emotions stirring inside her. She stared deeply into her mirror wondering if she was good enough to be loved by someone like Rudy. She was falling in love with Rudy. She didn't even care if Rudy might be a woman.

Jenna drifted off to sleep dreaming of white horses and castles.

***********************************

Wednesday, February 13th

(Musical Introduction: "Cue the Romantic music"

The next day Jenna felt like she was floating on a cloud. Matt was back with her morning cup of coffee. She almost put her arms around him wanting to kiss him, but retreated when she couldn't sense any change in his usual friendly demeanor.

Caught daydreaming, Sofia had reminded her to get her work done a couple times, but Sofia was a lot nicer than usual. It felt a little creepy though, to see Sofia licking her lips while checking Jenna out from head to toe.

Then as lunchtime presented itself Matt pulled a chair up to her desk and dropped a bag in front of her that smelled like delicatessen. "Here. I got my best bud some lunch."

Jenna started to turn her nose up slightly but Matt quickly responded, "You eat too much of that Chinese stuff. Try something different for a change. You look like you need to eat something to feed your brain."

Jenna smiled and helped herself to one of the sandwiches. After a big bite she shook her head approvingly and with a full mouth gave Matt a loving smile of gratitude.

Matt said, "So...you seem different after your trip home to see your mom. Is everything ok?"

Jenna clearing her throat replied, "Yeah, sure. I've just had things on my mind."

Matt said, "Oh...wait a minute. Don't tell me. You've finally met someone?"

Jenna choked. She had already taken a second bite hoping it would change the topic of conversation but was unprepared for that direction. "Uh...no...I haven't."

Matt wasn't fooled, "Is that why you're blushing?"

This tone of conversation was normal for the relationship between Jenna and Matt. Matt had actually been her only regular social contact since coming to D.C. He was the one who had gotten her the apartment above him the first day she started her new job at the firm. She had spent more time with Matt than anyone over the past few months. Visiting his apartment was natural and unassuming to share meals and their mutual interest in classic movies. Sometimes Matt even played organ music while they sat together enjoying old silent films. And when any scenes that suggested sex appeared Matt would tease Jenna about blushing while she was careful not to be caught checking him out to see if he was feeling the same heat inside she was during love scenes.