Sext Me! Won't You Be Mine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenna cleared her throat with some coffee and tried again, "Well...there is someone, maybe. But I'm not sure."

Matt leaned in closer, "Tell me about it."

"I'd rather not. I'm not sure how it's going to turn out yet." As Matt started to back away Jenna grabbed his hand, "But that won't change anything between us, will it?"

"No...of course not."

Realizing how tightly she was grasping Matt's hand Jenna let go wondering if she was displaying an additional shade of embarrassment.

The conversation commenced more idly after a few moments of silent eating between the two friends and Jenna thanked Matt for the lunch and all the kind things he was always doing for her.

Later that evening, entering her apartment building after a long day at the office, Jenna looked up to see Matt approaching her with a large package.

Matt said, "I think this might be addressed to you. Some messenger just dropped this off for a 'Whitney.' I figured it must be for you after seeing 'Whitney' addressed on that small box that came in your mail while you were gone. Who's Whitney?"

Jenna couldn't speak at first, then said, "Uh...yes...Whitney...She's a friend of mine...She wanted me to receive a couple packages for her...She wants to surprise her husband with something special for Valentine's Day."

Matt started to respond but Jenna, realizing she was probably blushing, quickly thanked him and excused herself claiming her need to get to the bathroom rushing up to her apartment.

A couple hours later, after finishing a bottle of Pinot Noir, Jenna was finally brave enough to investigate the package obviously sent from Susan and David. An envelope with a card dropped out of the box as it was opened. Jenna picked it up off the floor. It was from Susan and read, "Hi Whitney. So glad you're back in DC. Here's the outfit we'd like you to wear tomorrow. Come to the Ritz Carlton at the address below at 8PM. Ask for Trevor at the front desk. He'll give you a keycard to our executive suite. And he's been taken care of. He won't give you any trouble. Don't forget to wear the mask. I can't wait to be with you. At first I was nervous about doing this for David but I feel more comfortable with you now. Looking forward to being with you. Happy Valentine's!"

In the large box she discovered a risqué maid's costume. Also included were a mask and black nylons with garter snap attachments. Jenna's eyes opened twice as wide when she discovered a pair of crotchless panties.

It took a few minutes to reread and register what Susan was saying in Jenna's relaxed state but thanks to the wine Jenna was starting to twirl around with her lingerie feeling very sexy and getting horny! She had obliterated from her memory the earlier surprise of Matt in the downstairs hallway.

She took a long hot shower indulging in the sexual sensations of her body. Feeling refreshed and even hornier after stepping out and drying off she donned her new outfit. It fit perfectly!

Jenna collapsed on the bed, her head swimming. She wasn't accustomed to drinking so much. She hadn't been paying attention to her wine selections at the corner convenience store.

After a few minutes of quiet repose and remembering to gently play with herself, Jenna turned to grab Whitney's phone and text Susan receipt of the package. Any concern over what she was getting herself into was pushed far back in her mind replaced by erotic desire. Maybe she would do some more sexting with Susan if Susan was agreeable. Maybe they could even come together.

Jenna was interrupted by an incoming text from...David?

"Hi, Whitney. Susan is out and I've been lying here looking at your photos. Hope you don't mind me contacting you?"

Jenna replied, "No, that's ok. When will Susan be back?"

David texted, "You're there. Fantastic. You're so beautiful!"

There was a pause, then Jenna saw those little dots indicating David sending another text, "What are you wearing?"

Jenna, feeling totally uninhibited and very naughty, bit her lip and flipped over on her belly to casually text back, "I'm wearing the outfit you and Susan sent me. I was just about to text her to let her know I received it. Will she be back soon? I'd really like to thank her, personally, for the costume."

"Great! But she won't be back for at least a coupIe hours. I haven't seen it. Will you send me a picture?"

Of course, this should have set off an alarm in Jenna's mind but she was too inebriated by now having downed several glasses of wine like water the past couple hours. Licking her lips she considered what she wanted to text. "You are a naughty boy, aren't you?" Aren't you a dirty old man?" "You really want to fuck me, don't you, lover boy!"

But Jenna was too far past boring text. She rolled back over on her back imagining David in bed feeling her up. Why not just cut to the chase! She snapped a quick shot of a headless costume and then spread her legs for a couple close up snapshots of the sexy lips of her pussy. She had been admiring her crotchless panties in the mirror. No problem. Off they went to David while she checked out her panties in the mirror again. She was just TOO HOT not to masturbate. Hungrily she waited for a response from the sexy older man.

A few moments later David replied, "Oh God! You are SO HOT! Send me more. PLEEEEZE!"

Jenna took a break from her pleasure quickly jumping up off the bed, pulling her panties down, bending over, and turning so her rear was facing the mirror. She positioned herself for a perfect shot of her bare cheeks and the treasure peeking between her thighs. She fired that one off to David. Then with a sinister laugh she texted, "Ok, lover boy. Show me YOURS!" What was the harm in that?

David came back, "Oh! YESSSS!"

The text was followed moments later by a photo. Jenna bit her lower lip again and laughed looking at a close shot of a man's erect penis with foreskin pulled back by a well manicured masculine hand showing off a now familiar wedding band. Once again back on the bed masturbating "Ooohh..." uttered from Jenna's open mouth as fingers continued to arouse her.

The wine was making it difficult to climax but she didn't care. She was thoroughly enjoying herself. "I'M SOOOO HOT!"

Fingers rapidly dedicated between her legs, maybe Jenna was going to finally come when the phone signaled another text. She couldn't help herself. She just had to stop and see what additional pornographic riches this hot older man might be sending her before she finished her fantasy of being fucked by him. Jenna looked. Abruptly, she sat straight up in the bed. It was from Rudy! "Hi beautiful. How are you doing?"

She took her glasses off to rub her eyes and better focus. She desperately tried to return an immediate reply correcting the text several times from "I'm so horny," to, "I'm so happy. How are you?"

After sending that Jenna slapped her hand to her forward realizing how ridiculous that must have seemed.

David texted, "Oh baby! Come on! Send me more! I want to see your tits! Come on baby, give them to me!"

Rudy texted, "I'm glad you're happy. What are you up to?"

Jenna was getting frustrated. She figured if she took a quick pic she could sext it to David, keeping him engaged while returning to Rudy.

She undid and pulled the top of her uniform down and stuck her chest out to expose her overstimulated bosoms that were unusually swollen with hardened nipples. And while including just enough face to display a woman's tongue seductively licking her upper lip took a quick shot. That would surely keep David rubbing his cock until she put Rudy on hold.

Then the phone jumped out of her hand falling to the floor. She reached off the bed to retrieve it and, coming back up, quickly sent the photo so she could get back to Rudy.

Only one problem. She had just sent the photo to Rudy. "Oh my god! FUCK!!" She shouted.

David texted, "It's okay, Whitney. You don't have to send those pics after all. I just came. I'm sorry for expressing myself that way. I'm a little disappointed with myself. I really am more of a gentleman than that. I hope you're still willing to join Susan and me tomorrow as planned. I'm sorry. I really am."

Jenna figured if she had a penis her erection would have been deflating right about now. Also distracted from the shame Jenna was feeling about what Rudy must think of her, she quickly texted David back, "It's okay. Of course, I'll be there."

"Good! Thank you! You really are a special lady. I trust you won't tell Susan about my indiscretion?"

"Of course, not. See you tomorrow. Goodnight."

"Goodnight, Whitney." Jenna, infuriated, fell back hard against the bed.

She laid staring at the ceiling wondering how she would ever recover from destroying her blossoming relationship with Rudy. She couldn't apologize. How would she explain having taken all those dirty photos in the first place. She had already sullied any possibility of a romantic relationship for the first time in her life. Rudy wanted a real relationship. And before they even knew each other she was looking like a sex crazed slut! She had images of the men at work laughing at the photo of her on Rudy's phone.

The phone signaled an incoming text. It was Rudy.

"Hey, you still there?"

"Yes."

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. But ashamed."

"Why?"

"You got the photo didn't you?"

"Yes. I really like it. You're not only beautiful. You're smoking HOT!"

"Oh...Great!" Jenna thought. Now our relationship will be based solely on sex. I was so hoping. Tears swelled in Jenna's eyes.

Moments later Rudy texted, "Don't worry. You and I will be the only ones to ever see this photo. I'll delete it if you want."

"No." Jenna sadly replied, "I want you to have it."

Rudy texted, "Here...You keep this one to blackmail me if you don't believe me."

Jenna received a photo of a young man's pink penis, circumcised with nicely trimmed pubic hair. She smiled and her crying turned to laughter sinfully released from her guilt and feeling just a little forgiveness.

She texted back, "Thanks. I needed that. I like what I see. Are you ready to tell me who you are?"

"Not tonight. But I promise to reveal myself tomorrow. Goodnight."

The dots were rolling and then another text popped on the screen, "BTW. Let me be the first to wish you Happy Valentine's Day." Jenna giggled at the series of hearts following the message wiping the remaining tears off her face.

It was okay. Now she could finish the evening pleasuring herself to fantasies of having sex, instead, with her secret admirer giving him the best blowjob of his life, then she would be unable to stop him from fucking her brains out. He looked amazingly like Matt while she unconsciously committed her other hand to rubbing the key around her neck. Sleep would follow as the buzz of the wine slowly faded away.

Tomorrow had promise to be one of the best days of her life meeting her Prince Charming.

She drifted off to dreamland hoping her prince would wake her in the morning with a special kiss.

(Sleep well, sweet princess)

********************************

Thursday, February 14th VALENTINE'S DAY

(Musical Introduction: "It's time. But let's start low and bring the Romantic music way up at the end")

Jenna woke up. It was tomorrow. Time to get to work. She showered lost in a haze of romantic fantasy. Putting on her robe to do her makeup it dawned on her. It was tomorrow. It was Valentine's day! "Oh my god!"

Reality dropped on Jenna like a boulder. Her Cinderella dream and lustful imaginations of a three-way with a married couple were about to become realities and converge on the same day. Just the sudden awareness that either or both of them happening in just hours paralyzed Jenna. She paced up and down in her apartment trying to figure out what to do.

For the first time since starting at the firm Jenna called in sick. She needed time to put a plan together. All day she laid around the apartment in her robe, languishing about her situation. She wasn't about to have a drop of alcohol. She had been drinking far too much lately. She had to keep her thoughts clear.

Finally, the sun went down and Jenna stopped dreaming that she had run away and was waiting for her prince to come rescue her. She decided to follow through with Susan and David. She had never done anything like it before but maybe she would really enjoy it after all. There had been no texts from Rudy. He probably had been looking for her at work.

Jenna had to deal with one crisis at a time. She showered and did her makeup. Fully clothed in her maid's uniform and accessories she admired her reflection in the mirror wearing her mask with ruby red lipstick and wavy blonde hair. She said, "Mirror, mirror on the wall. Am I the fairest of them all?"

She really was very hot. If not going out, she might conjure up some bedroom fantasy to enjoy herself, or maybe even invite Rudy over for a good time.

But Jenna wasn't feeling especially funny and not interested in exchanging conversation with herself in the mirror.

Donning one of her classy overcoats to conceal her outfit, another of Mother's gifts, Jenna stood over the kitchen counter psyching herself up to head out to her 8 o'clock appointment. The phone signaled a text. It was from David. "Hi Whitney. I don't know the right way to say this, but I would like to cancel our appointment with you for tonight. I've had second thoughts."

Jenna watched the little dots indicating another text coming. "You see, I know my wife promised me this for our anniversary but I love me wife very much and want to be alone with her tonight."

More dots then, "I hope you're not angry. I know Susan paid you in advance and I want you to keep all the money."

More dots, "You can keep the outfit, too. And if I owe you anything for last night, please let me know. Don't worry about having to inform Susan of our cancellation. I'll tell her."

Jenna realized the suspicions she had refused in the back of her mind were probably true. Whitney was a high class call girl that Susan had hired.

Jenna texted back, "Yes. That's okay. I understand. Don't worry about anymore money. I'm very happy for you. Go be with your wife and spend the rest of your days showing her how much you love her."

"Thanks." That was all that came back from David. Jenna was actually relieved. David and Susan would make love to each other tonight and remember it for the rest of their lives. She hoped they would live happily ever after. As far as Whitney was concerned, she had been paid and would surely figure things out for herself. No harm done.

Jenna would call the provider to learn how to erase the magical iPhone resetting it to factory defaults or possibly turn it in for the color she originally preferred. But that would be at least tomorrow and after she learned the identity of her mysterious secret admirer.

It was time to text Rudy and apologize for not showing up to work today so he could hopefully reveal himself. Just as she reached to start texting a message Rudy texted her.

"Hey, beautiful. Are you feeling any better. Sophia said you were sick today."

Jenna smiled, "No. I wasn't really sick. I've just had a lot on my mind lately and needed to sort things out."

Rudy replied, "Good. I'm glad. Done some sorting yet?"

"Yes. Really. I'm ok."

"Good. Are you dressed right now?"

"Yes. Why? W-h-a-t do you have in mind?"

"How about joining me for dinner tonight?"

"What? When? Where?"

"Right now. I'm downstairs and waiting. How quickly can you come?"

Jenna's eyes almost popped out of her head. She ran to the window to look outside but couldn't see any sign of him.

"Where are you? I can't see you?" She texted.

"Just come down to the lobby to meet. And if you don't like what you see you can go back to your apartment. No hard feelings. I promise."

Jenna took a deep breath and held it. She was going to finally meet Rudy, or whoever he was.

She didn't bother texting anymore. Slipping the phone in her coat pocket she grabbed her keys and exited her apartment locking the door. Her hands were literally shaking. She needed a glass of wine or maybe an entire bottle before going any farther. She wondered if Cinderella had been so nervous.

Gathering herself she turned to begin her romantic adventure. She couldn't miss seeing the floor before her strewn with rose pedals. "OMG!" After taking in the sight of them, she meandered forward slowly following the trail of pedals that led down the corridor and continued down the long stairway. Just before she reached a step where she could see the entire lobby downstairs she stopped and closed her eyes tight. She needed one more breath and crossed her fingers wishing with all her might she was about to meet her Mr. Right!

Getting all the way to the bottom of the stairs there was no one to see. The hallway lobby was empty except for her. Jenna looked down to the floor to see the rose pedals leading directly to Matt's door.

Feeling like she had just been shot with an arrow, Jenna was numb all over. Each step forward felt like an out of body experience. She slowly followed the rose pedals to Matt's apartment door.

She reached up and removed an envelope taped to the door that read, "JENNA" with little hearts drawn around it. It was a valentine card. Jenna opened the card but paid little attention to the generic verse captivated by the handwritten signature and message at the bottom. "From your secret admirer, Rudolph 'Rudy' Valentino, Won't You Be Mine?"

The apartment door opened and standing before her was Mr. Right. Matt stood there in a handsome tuxedo. He looked numb like he, too, had just been shot with an arrow.

Jenna was surely blushing a royal flush. But this night Matt would say nothing to poke fun or make his princess uncomfortable. She would soon see how frantically he had scurried about all afternoon preparing for the most important night of his life. Paper hearts on strings were hanging here and there all over the apartment. Her favorite romantic movie, now his, was cued in the blu ray player ready to be viewed. One long stemmed red rose opening, about to bloom, had been placed in a glass vase on the kitchen table. A bottle of champaign was chilling in a plastic tub of ice. And, of course, lights were out and candles everywhere lit.

If he had more money he would have spent it all to arrange the world for her.

Prince Charming took his princess by the hand and escorted her inside politely helping her out of her overcoat.

Jenna was mortified when the two of them discovered Jenna was still wearing the maid's costume but on this special evening the princess was rescued by her prince when he confessed he too was wearing a costume he had rented earlier that day. The way he looked at her made her feel like the sexiest woman alive.

Jenna developed goosebumps all over taking in the familiar apartment that had been transformed into a magical kingdom of romance.

She couldn't have made any better choice from the menu of a fine restaurant than the Chinese carry out Matt was transferring to his finest dishes while she sat at the table holding the long stemmed rose in her hand, closing her eyes to inhale the sweet scent.

The two best buds touched their glasses together to toast, looking into each other's eyes as they took the first sips of bubbly champaign. Expressions communicated the familiar lighthearted comfort and trust of friendship but tonight there was something new and nervously exciting behind their eyes.

Conversation was easy and natural at first, but as time passed and champaign disappeared, discourse became less constrained. They felt more liberated to joke and tease each other about salacious photos and sexting. Then came the inevitable moment when there wasn't anymore champaign.

Avoiding the awkwardness of reaching a fork in their path, Jenna graciously excused herself to Matt's restroom.