Sexting Accident with Roommate

Story Info
Photos got out of hand with cheating girlfriend & roommate.
4.6k words
4.28
49.6k
80
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The situation got way out of control with my girlfriend and her roommate. Let's back up to the night it happened. Ansley was on the way back from the bar celebrating an early weekend. She texted her boyfriend Daniel while riding an Uber. Daniel has been living with his parents for 3 months now. Ansley was able to move into her sister's apartment with her roommate Sean. Ansley hardly gets to see Daniel anymore due to their different work schedules.

She texts Daniel "Hey, wish you were home with me tonight. I had a bit more to drink than anticipated ;)"

Daniel replies back, "We'll see eachother this weekend and you'll get your fill then ;)"

Ansley was going to reply back with a sext but the Uber came to a stop and she had to get out. At this point the alcohol really kicked in and Ansley was stumbling through her doorway. The way her legs buckled caused her pussy to rub against itself. She became immediately aroused at the slightest friction. Daniel teases her "vagina boner" when her clit gets really swollen and hard. She could already feel her underwear getting warm and wet from the rubbing and the previous thought of the sext she was going to send Daniel.

As she entered the main room she saw her sister's room was closed down the hall, indicating she was asleep. The TV was on so Ansley looked over and saw Sean laying in his t-shirt and underwear. Sean seemed kind of quiet and respectful so Ansley never gave him a second thought. She noticed there was an impressive outline in his underwear but immediately looked away in shame. Ansley and Daniel have been dating for 3 years and they have plans on getting married. She was only ever thinking of Daniel but she had to take a second look. This was the first mistake. She quietly walked over towards Sean to get a closer look. Ansley noticed there was a visible wet mark on the underwear at the head of the penis. This caused her body to vibrate for some reason. She soon got dirty thoughts and went on to do something she would later regret.

Daniel was sitting in his bed with the TV on in the background. He was thinking about what Ansley was up to and if she got in her apartment safe. Just like that he receives a text from Ansley and immediately opens it.

"Heyyyy Dan, look what I got for you..."

Another message comes in and as it downloads he notices it is a picture. Ansley sent him a photo of her in just her t-shirt and underwear. The t-shirt was one of Daniel's so it was large on Ansley's smaller body. In the picture she was sitting legs spread out on the couch with her hands down her underwear waistline. Daniel immediately started getting hard but then got suspicious as to who took the photo for her. He remembered that Ansley's sister had a phone tripod she often used when hiking.

Daniel sent a text back, "Ooh, wow. That got my attention and someone else's attention ;)".

Ansley got disappointed by the response. She was hoping for a picture of Daniel or a better text but she decided to keep the momentum. She was really horny and decided to get on all fours and have her ass face the camera. She had to adjust the tripod at a different angle. She was now 6 inches away from Sean's face on the couch. Sean wasn't in the frame of the picture so the taboo thrill got Ansley even hornier.

As Ansley finally hears the timer click on her phone she turns around and sits back on the couch. She gets a strong whiff of what has to be her pussy. She was on fire and very wet. Whenever she gets this horny, Daniel says her pussy "opens and closes'' like a mouth begging to suck. He loves it and it feels amazing during sex. Ansley was afraid that Sean was close enough to wake up from the smell, so she quickly went to get up. Due to being drunk, she accidentally kicked Sean in the head, waking him up.

"Ouch, what...what are you doing Ansley!?"

"Oh my gosh, I'm so, so sorry Sean," Ansley said embarrassed and shocked out of her mind. She immediately withdrew to the other side of the couch trying to pull her shirt down.

"What are you doing with the tripod?", Sean said annoyed.

"Well, to be honest. I was sending some pictures to Daniel and I didn't want to take them in my room because I don't have the best lighting."

This was obviously a lie because Sean has been in her room and her sister's to sniff their panties while they were at work. Sean, of course kept this to himself.

"Well don't let me stop you from doing what you need to", Sean said with a sly look on his face.

"Ew you are so gross, Daniel wouldn't appreciate that."

"Well Daniel isn't here but I am. Wouldn't you like some advice on better pictures? I could even help take them?"

Ansley actually stopped to think about this. She was really horny and just wanted to get off with Daniel. She thought she would get a few pictures to retreat to her room and no harm would be done. It's not like it is cheating?

"Okay, well if you are going to help, what is the first thing I should do to be more sexy?"

"First sit back on the couch. Then hold your knees back as far as you can and look up to the camera." A bold request but Sean was going to milk it for all it's worth. No pun intended.

"Okay, well this isn't a peep show so let's take the pictures and get this over with. Daniel is waiting."

Ansley got into position and immediately felt her excitement grow. She had her legs all the way out and felt the pressure of her underwear stretch across her pussy. She couldn't believe she was letting Sean do this. It was at least for a worthy cause, right?

After Sean took a couple pictures, Ansley noticed the bulge in his pants was slightly bigger (as was the wet mark by the head). Ansley was getting shocked by the thoughts going through her head so she grabbed the phone from Sean's hand and started looking at the pictures.

"Daniel is going to love these! Thanks Sean!"

"I've got an even better idea but you might not be up to it..."

Ansley bit her lip and thought oh what the hell. The alcohol had taken its full effect and she was no longer in control of her thoughts.

"Okay, well what else could we do?"

"How about you take your shirt off and bare your chest in that same position?" Sean said with a grin not expecting a good answer.

Ansley felt red in the face and embarrassed. Why would Sean think it is appropriate to ask such a request? She was really horny and wanted to get this over with so she could get off.

"Okay well let's do this quick and don't be getting any funny ideas!"

Ansley removed her top and her double C breasts flopped into view. Sean could see her nipples were hard so he knew she was excited as well.

"Okay now I want you to lay back all the way this time. Try and get your ankles by your ears."

Ansley felt the request would look sexy, so she immediately got into position and squeezed her breasts together with her arms.

"Is this good?" Ansley asked, feeling the pressure of her underwear against her pussy.

Sean started snapping pictures and after the 3rd picture he noticed there was a noticeable damp spot on Ansley's underwear. Sean's bulge turned into a slight erection very quickly. He could feel his underwear get damp from the amount of precum leaking from his head. Ansley had ought to have seen it because Sean was positioned right overtop and infront of her as if he were going in to penetrate her.

Ansley immediately noticed the increased bulge in Sean's pants, as well as the larger wet mark and the look of discomfort in his face.

"Hey Sean, I noticed we have another visitor with us." Ansley jokingly said as she pointed towards Sean's dick.

"Yeah well you know, I'm single and you are really pushing my buttons right now. Consider it a job well done."

Ansley felt a taboo sense of guilt and pride that she was turning Sean on. In her drunken state, however, she let the situation get out of hand.

"What is with the wet mark on your underwear? Did you pee yourself?" Ansley said laughing at the thought.

Sean got embarrassed and said, "No, ew! I have a problem with my sperm production. I'm considered in the low percentile of men who produce an over-abundance of sperm. It starts to over produce after getting excited. The pressure becomes too much and causes my dick to grow really big and to the point of popping. I've been to special doctors where they collected sperm samples from me. I fill up a 1/3 of a cup!"

Ansley paused and took a moment to think about what she was going to request. It's not cheating and it's not like anyone will know. What Sean described intrigued her and she had to see his package. It would get her more in the mood for Daniel and her planned sexting later.

"Hey Sean if it is cool with you, you can lose the underwear if it is causing you a lot of pain?"

Sean didn't even answer but immediately took off his underwear. Ansley was mesmerized. Out swung this vibrant pink and red dick with bulging veins and a massive ridge running along the bottom. The head was big and bulbous and the whole thing easily towered Daniels 7" dick when hard. She could see running down the underside was a clear liquid that started at the mouth of Sean's dick. He wasn't even hard yet and looked like he was about to cum. She could see Sean wasn't lying about the cum production problem either.

Ansley pictured Sean cumming a huge load and she could feel her final bits of resistance give up. She could feel her pussy gush with her own cum. She could also feel her pussy hole opening and closing like Daniel described. She was still in her splayed, legs behind her head position. So Sean could obviously see her pussy contracting.

Sean took a moment to look down and saw that the wet spot on Ansley's underwear had grown and now had thick white marks here and there. He also noticed her pussy hole opening and closing. It looked like someone's mouth opening and closing behind her panties.

"Hey Ansley I think your pussy is trying to say something!" Sean laughed, obviously aware of her arousal.

Ansley knew this was coming and reached over to slapped Sean in the arm. Her hand went further than expected and slapped across his dick head. The slap caused her to get a good amount of precum to cover her fingers and some splashed across her inner thigh. This caused Sean's dick to grow to full length and become fully erect.

"Uh oh" said Ansley after she noticed what she did.

"Okay, well that was inappropriate. Also now look what you did Ansley. Just when I thought it wasn't already loaded and bad."

Ansley had no words for how large Sean's dick had gotten by this point. She had never seen something so fake looking but real at the same time. The precum from the tip of his dick was really oozing out now and was almost "drooling."

Sean in his horny state decided to take things further. "Hey how about we use our situations to our advantage?"

Ansley thought Sean was asking to fuck but she had no intention of that. Her drunken state was still strong though, so she had no choice but to ask what he meant.

"Well first of all I think we need you to lose that underwear." Sean reached down and pulled Ansley's underwear up to her ankles. It took some finnegaling due to her ankles being right next to her ears. Her pussy in full view got Sean over the edge. As if a flower pointing to the Sun, Sean's dick pointed out straight as if wanting to detach from his body and penetrate Ansley's pussy. Ansley protested at the rough action of removing her underwear, but relaxed into it knowing this would be over soon, hopefully. With her underwear at her ankles and her ankles by her ears, Ansley couldn't see past her breasts. It was almost like having a blindfold/veil reducing her vision. The smell of her pussy cream from the excitement was starting to get her more aroused. She could only imagine Sean's face and what he was seeing.

She heard Sean start snapping pictures and saying how great she looked. He then handed her the phone and she looked at the pictures with the phone tucked behind her panty blindfold. She was getting turned on just by seeing her pussy out and knowing Sean was taking the pictures. Ansley noticed with shock that Sean's dick was in the picture looking like it was about to enter her but was obviously above her since he was on his knees in front of her spread back legs.

"Sean what the fuck, what are we going to say to Daniel when I send these to him? Your dick isn't the star of this show."

Sean was embarrassed about his dick showing up in the photo but then had a great idea. He had noticed when in Ansley's sister's room looking for panties that she had this 10" white cock dildo that looked like the real deal. Her sister is a real slut. Sean found fake cum in her panties that was obviously fake due to the smell, and amount. But boy did it look real. He knew that Ansley's sister was using it for "fake creampies." Sean was pretty sure Ansley's sister was a cam girl on the side.

Sean proceeded to tell about her sisters fake dildo leaving out the details of how he was snooping but instead saw it on her bed with the fake cum jar next to it. He suggested splashing fake cum onto her and that all guys love that.

"Ew that is so gross he wouldn't like that at all. Daniel is a modest man!" Ansley was now growing impatient but she started to have second thoughts.

Something in Ansley grew curious and decided to send the picture to Daniel with an explanation for the "large fake dick with cum coming out of it."

Daniel was waiting anxiously for the next picture since it had been about 10 minutes and things were heating up. He finally got a message from Ansley and withdrew his dick from his shorts. He almost had a heart attack when he saw a big dick looking like it was going to penetrate her. Another message came in and he then realized that Ansley was really getting dirty with these shots and was using a dildo to turn him on. Daniel loved this and made sure that Ansley kept up the good work. Big mistake!

"Hey Sean, Daniel loved the pictures. He totally bought the dildo story!" Ansley bit her lip and decided since this was towards the end she might as well get a few more pictures and call it a night. "How about we get a couple more pictures and then wrap things up. I'm starting to get a headache!"

Sean noticed in the picture that you couldn't really see Ansley's pussy hole opening and closing due to his massive dick blocking the view. Her pussy lips were big and engorged so they were swollen over the pussy hole.

"Hey Ansley, give me a second and I'll be right back. I think I have an idea on how to make the pictures even better!"

"Wait Sean before you go, put my phone back on my stomach in case Daniel texts me again."

Sean, being the prick that he is, decides to send a cheeky text to Daniel before laying the phone on top of her pussy. Ansley's pussy was so warm and wet that the phone stuck to it perfectly. Sean laughed and hurried off to the kitchen.

"What the fuck Sean, I said my stomach!" Ansley was annoyed at this but before she could get her phone she felt it vibrate from a message. Ansley had changed her phone vibrate to a pulsating vibration that comes in five pulses. It felt like she had a vibrator on her pussy. She was getting really wet and horny now. Before she could react further, the phone started vibrating like crazy and wouldn't stop. What the heck did Sean send Daniel?

Sean came back later and by the time he picked up the phone there were 10 messages. That's 50 pulsating vibrations lasting 3 seconds each. Sean quietly applauded his efforts. Ansley was on the point of a massive orgasm when Sean lifted the phone during Daniel's last message. A few more pulses and she would've exploded.

"Sean can we get this over with? What did you have to get?"

Sean took a moment to answer due to the sight of Ansley's pussy. It was covered in white cum and her pussy was opening and closing a massive hole into her cervix. Sean's cock twitched at the sight and a "wad of spit" sized cum drop landed above her pussy hole. Ansley felt a warm sensation but figured it was her own juices. She still couldn't see what was happening! Sean watched in anticipation as the large drop slowly made its way to her pussy hole. The pussy sucked it up in almost a comedic way like a desperate mouth getting a drink of water.

"Sean, what the fuck? What did you need to get?" Ansley's frustration was very apparent at this point.

Sean couldn't take anymore and had to finish himself off at some point too. He might have to get a cup because this is the largest and most swollen he has ever been. His balls must look like tennis balls. His cock wouldn't stop twitching now and looked like it was being controlled by a marionette.

"Hey Ansley, so I noticed that your pussy does this crazy opening and closing thing. You can't really see that in pictures. Would you mind doing a 30 second video?"

Ansley took the phone from Sean's hands to see what he meant. He was right. You couldn't see it past his dick and pre cum. Oh my god I hope he doesn't get any on me. I just switched to the pill and I'm in a vulnerable reproductive state.

"Sure we can do the video but only 30 seconds okay?'' Ansley was impatient now so she gave the phone back. She was still blindfolded by her underwear so she couldn't see that Sean was stroking himself causing more precum to come out. It was starting to fall all over her pussy and getting dangerously close to her pussy hole.

"Hey Sean, just be careful with your "leaky" dick problem. I can't aSean felt sick to his stomach after hearing about her birth control switch and how she can easily get pregnant.

"My dick is going to be in the video is it okay if I push it down so you can see your pussy hole?"

"Sure Sean whatever works, I can't see anything. I think your dick is long enough that you won't see your hand. But from before, why did you go to the kitchen?"

"Well here's the thing. Your pussy is kind of swollen right now and is hiding your hole. I got this electrical tape that I can put on the sides to keep your lips from closing?"

Ansley felt a jolt in her body and was ashamed at the same time. Sean was going to touch her pussy but it was only touching, right? So she reluctantly allowed Sean to tape open her pussy lips. As Sean was brushing against her pussy she could feel herself on the verge of collapse. Please get this over with!

Sean now had two strips on either side of her pussy lips. The view was so hot and you could see her drool run down the entire length to meet the milky waterfall at the bottom. It was the perfect landing strip.

"Does it work?" Ansley panted in anticipation. Her legs were cramping now and so she tensed her lower region causing her to do kegels. The pressure was too intense for her, this needed to end.

Sean didn't answer and just started the video. The video starts with him pushing his dick head down towards the pussy hole. You can now clearly see the opening and closing happening as well as all the cum and wet marks left by Ansley's pussy and Sean's pre cum. Sean pointed his dick 2 inches from Ansley's pussy hole. When the video was over Sean passed the phone to Ansley. Ansley grew hot at the site of Sean's dick close to her pussy. She could feel the warmth of it being close by.

When she went to send the video to Daniel she saw the message Sean sent earlier.

"Hey Dan, what would you think of a video with my pussy covered in fake cum ;)"

Ansley was mortified and noticed Daniel sent 10 message with different emojis and texted out "moans and grunts". She sent the video and a minute later got a message saying: "Babe that is so hot. That dildo looks so real. The fake cum is excellent as well. Can you please please please do a fake cumshot for me??"

Ansley took no time to think about it and decided to pass the idea to Sean. Before you go thinking thoughts, Ansley suggested he get the fake cum from her sister's room. Sean took no time to bounce off the couch and run to her sister's room. Sean of course didn't do that and instead waited a few moments then returned. Ansley couldn't see what Sean was up to, so when he said he had an idea, she agreed to go along with it.

12