Sexting Accident with Roommate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay so obviously you don't want to just throw it on you, so why don't we use this turkey baster I got from the kitchen and shoot it out from underneath my dick. It will look perfect and will be totally funny. Is that okay?"

Ansley thought the idea was perfect and was in a rush to end things. So Sean pretended to load up the turkey baster and got back into position. This whole time he had been stroking himself mad. He couldn't possibly do anything inside her pussy so he was going to aim for her inner thighs and stomach. Sean got real good with aim due to his cum explosion disorder. Ansley won't know the difference so it shouldn't matter.

This time for the video Sean put the phone on the tripod at a diagonal from her pussy looking down. You could see the dick and her pussy in full view, but not Sean. It looked like Ansley had the "dildo" mounted.

Sean started the video and got in position. He started stroking himself at the base of his cock. Any moment now he would start shooting.

His orgasm lasts about 35 seconds each time. Enough time to get a good coating on Ansley. Ansley's legs got cramped again but this time she scooted her body to help with the discomfort. This caused her pussy hole to push onto Sean's cock head. The entire head entered her pussy hole and sat there. Sean almost blew it then and there. The pussy hole contracting was like a makeout blowjob on his cock head. Ansley started to moan at the intense pleasure of his bulbous head. Sean knew there was a lot of precum leaking out because he was 5 seconds from cumming hard. Sean had to back up to get his cock out of Ansley's pussy. Doing so caused him to lean a bit forward and now he had 4 inches of himself inside her until he immediately withdrew.

"Oh my god, oh my god, I am cumming!" Ansley yelled as Sean could see her pussy vibrate like crazy and the white milky cum started pouring out of her contracting pussy hole.

Ansley put her hands on her lower thighs to stabilize herself but in effect caused her pussy to open and gush more.

Sean immediately went overboard and felt himself cumming. He kept his grunts down really low and started shooting cum on Ansley's thighs, arms and breasts. The first 5 globs land on the wet spot over Ansley's mouth on the underwear. The cum started leaking through and dripping into Ansley's panting mouth. Her ecstasy caused her to start sucking the cum through the underwear, unaware of what she was sucking.

Sean pointed the next globs at her stomach and thighs. It was 15 seconds into his orgasm and her orgasm when Sean's legs buckled. His whole body convulsed as if he were having a seizure. This is not good, he thought. He was gyrating like mad and ended up losing his balance.

To catch himself, he put both arms at the side of Ansley's legs. While still cumming globs of cum, his cock fell perfectly into Ansley's pussy. At first there was a pause from the initial sensation. Then another wave of gyrations fell on Sean's body. He penetrated the entire length of his cock continuously and furiously.

Ansley was thrown into overdrive. She couldn't tell what was happening but was so glad it was. The sensation of what felt like a super soaker blasting thick liquid into her pussy caused her to squirt for the first time in her life. Around Sean's massive cock, a bright white and clear stream of cum squirt leaked and shot out. Like putting your finger against a hose while it is on. The mixture was her cum and Sean's cum. There was a mess everywhere. Ansley was basically blacked out and Sean kept furiously pounding the rest of his cum inside her. His dick felt like he put it into a warm cup of pudding due to the amount of cum he deposited in her. When they both got done cumming Sean pulled out and watched the site unfold. About 1 cups worth of cum came flowing out and creating a mess everywhere. Both Ansley and Sean hurried to clean the mess and said not one word to each other.

Ansley went back to her room and watched in shock and excitement the video of what happened. She decided Daniel didn't need to see anything after she adjusted her body and was penetrated. So she sent the video to Daniel and in return got a video of his measly cum shot.

"Thanks baby, I really loved the video. There was so much cum, I wish I could've seen the end! You are perfect. But you know how we experimented with butt stuff. Do you think next time you can do a video with some anal ;)"

To be continued...

12