Sexting During Business Trip

Story Info
Naughty exchange between husband and wife.
3.6k words
4.6
11.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to All - This fictional story does not contain any sexual activity of anyone under the age of 18. It is neither implied, inferred, suggested, nor endorsed by this author.

Sexting During a Business Trip

Me, (M) Lee - Husband - 28 years old - 5'11" 180 lbs., light brown hair, hazel eyes. Caucasian.

Wife, (W) Stacy - 26 years old - 5'6" 130 lbs., 38D-26-36, auburn hair, blue eyes. Caucasian.

I recently took a business trip to Chicago from my home in Wilmington, North Carolina. The purpose of this trip was to certify some new trainers for our company during a two day "Train the Trainer" event. As the lead Training Coordinator, it was my responsibility to ensure we have other trainers within the company who knew our processes and could travel to our various sites to conduct training. I arrived at the hotel on Wednesday evening and checked into the hotel. Our training facility was only a 15 minute walk from the hotel. I called my wife to let her know I arrived, that I was going to go down to the hotel restaurant for dinner, and I would call her when I got back to my room.

The phone call after dinner -

W - Hello

M - Hey lover. What's up?

W - Nothing. Just laying here in bed wishing you were here.

M - I know babe. It's only two days and I'll be home Friday night.

W - I know. It's just that my pussy misses you. It's kind of still tingling after that hot little fuck session we had before I took you to the airport.

M - Awwww baby. If you're tingling down there, I know what you're gonna be doing later after we hang up.

W - Oh you know I am. I'm really wet and I'm gonna be using my two favorite toys to fuck myself really well.

M - That sounds so delicious. Wish I could be there to help and watch and suck on your clit and then fuck you good.

W - Oh my. Aren't we the perverted one now?

M - Maybe. I'm gonna shower and grab some shut eye. I'll text you when I get to the training facility.

W - I love you baby.

M - I love you honey. Goodnight.

W - Goodnight.

The next morning, I arrived at our training facility and set up my evaluation paperwork on my table in back of the room. There was no one sitting next to me on either side and no one sitting behind me either. I got set up waiting for my constituents and another training certification specialist to arrive. I texted my wife.

M - Hey honey, you awake?

W - Yes babe. I love you and I miss you. About to go for a long walk and then come back and make some breakfast.

M - OK. Enjoy your walk. Text ya later?

W - Ok my love. Bye for now.

All of the parties needed for the certification arrived. About 90 minutes in, I texted my wife.

M - Hey babe. We are on a break. What ya doing?

W - Finished my walk. I walked for 45 minutes, came home, made a light breakfast, ate, took a shower, and now I'm sitting here on the back deck in my short black silk robe. You know, the one that falls just below my ass cheeks? It's open, and I'm enjoying the morning breeze.

M - I love when you wear that robe. Anything on underneath it?

W - Nope. Letting my pussy enjoy the morning air as well. I had a vigorous dildo workout with my two favorite toys before I went to sleep last night.

M - Oh? Enjoyed yourself, did you?

W - You could say that. You know how I get when I play with my toys. I came pretty hard too.

M - Oh? Do tell?

W - Well, I had the 7 inch flesh colored dildo in my ass and the 11 inch black dildo in my pussy and let's just say, the rodeo was in town. I had to change the sheets when I woke up this morning.

M - You soaked them again?

W - Yes.

M - You know how much I love that.

W - The only thing missing was you behind me pushing the dildos into me. I'm sure that my cum would have been stronger if both my hands were freed up from fucking myself. And you know how much I LOVE when you fuck me after toy play.

M - You dirty little minx. Hey, we are about to start back up. I'll text you when I can a little later.

One minute later, Stacy sent me a nude selfie of her sitting on our deck. There is just something about seeing her sitting nude with her robe open and her legs spread, showing me her pussy, that is a huge turn on.

M - MMMMMMMM!!!!!!!! Beautiful selfie babe.

W - Thank you my darling.

After another 90 minute session, it was time for another break. The sexting continues.

M - Hey honey.

W - Hey handsome! I miss you!!!!!!

M - I miss you more my love!!!!!!!! What are you doing?

W - Oh, nothing really. I'm still naked under my open silk robe. Just watching Kerri from across the street washing her car and gently rubbing my pussy lips. Oh, and I've added something - the jewel butt plug you like for me to wear. It feels so good in my ass.

M - Oh you are a bad little lady. Does she see you?

W - No. The curtains facing the street are only open a couple of inches so I can see out but no one can see in. You should see what she is wearing.

Note ------ Kerri is a 20 year old, brown hair, brown eyed college student and she is the daughter of Ronnie and Amy Wentworth, our neighbors across the street. She is home for summer break. She is about 5'3", 105 lbs., very petite and has a nice bubble butt.

M - Oh? Share?

W - She has on a pair of gray cotton shorts that show the bottom of her butt cheeks when she bends over and a little white tank top with no bra. Her nipples are hard. I can see them from here. She looks so yummy.

M - Maybe you should change and go offer to help her. I bet that would be quite interesting.

W - Oh you dirty pervert. I bet you would like to watch that. Wouldn't you?

M - I AM HUMAN and I am a MALE!!!! LOL.

W - I would be lying if I told you I haven't fantasized about her before. She has those lips that look like they were made for passionate kissing. And that ASS!!!!!! OH MY GOD!!!!!!!! The things I've dreamt about doing to that ass.

M - I bet your pussy is soaking wet now.

W - It is.

M - Darling, break is over. Gotta run. I love you!!!!!

W - I love you baby!!!!!!!

After another 90 minute session, it was lunch time and I told everyone to take a two hour lunch. We all went to the cafeteria on site, ate lunch, and chatted about business goals for the company for the next year or so. We had about 20 minutes left on our lunch so I texted my wife.

M - Hey babe. Just finished lunch. We have about 20 minutes before we resume certifications.

W - Hi lover. I miss you. I did something that you might or might not like.

M - And?????

W - I ordered a pizza for lunch and I invited Kerri over to eat with me and then I asked her if she would take some nude pics of me for you.

M - HOLY SHIT!!!!! AND????? SHE SAID WHAT?????????

W - I will show you.

Stacy sent me 15 pics of herself nude. These were pics that Kerri had taken of her and she also sent me 4 pics of Kerri in the outfit she washed her car in. After those pics came through, she sent me 10 more pics of her and Kerri sitting together at the dining room table where Stacy was still nude.There wasn't any sexual activity in the pics with her and Kerri together, although I was really hoping there would have been.

M - Damn baby! You are both so beautiful.

W - Oh thank you love. I was so nervous you were gonna be mad. Kerri thought it was really hot and sexy that I would do something like that for you. She likes me and you and thinks we're really cool to hang out with.

M - Well tell her I said I think she is awesome too.

W - She said thank you. LOL

M - She is still there?

W - Yeah LOL.

M - Well I must go. Time for the sessions to resume.

W - OK baby. Hugs and kisses!!!!!

M - I love you too.

After another 90 minute session, I texted Stacy.

M - Hello my love.

W - Hi baby.

M - What you up to?

W - I need to show you something. About to send you some pics and a video. Make sure no one is around. Please?

M - OK.

A couple of minutes passed and 8 photos and a video come through to my phone. I opened the pics and it was Stacy on our bed playing with her two dildos. It was obvious someone was holding her phone because of the different angles and distances from her body. In the video, I could see a hand, I assume to be female, fucking her pussy first and then her ass, with the black dildo. The video was 15 seconds long. No one was in the training room when I watched it. Thank goodness.

W - Baby?

M - WOW!!!!!!! Who took the photos and video?

W - Kerri.

M - OH MY HELL!

W - Honey, it's ok. She has sworn herself to secrecy. She told me that she thinks it is so sexy that I love you enough to send you nudes of me to you and a video such as that.

M - Is she still there?

W - No. She left a few minutes ago. She had to go shower and change because she is going out to dinner with some of her friends who are also home for summer break. She asked if it was ok if she came over tomorrow to hang out. I told her that I would love her company.

M - I think that's great. At least you'll have someone to hang out with while I endure one more day of being away from you.

W - Baby, I love you so damn much.

M - I love you too Stacy. We have one more session to go through and then we will be done for the day. When I get back to the hotel, I'm gonna order room service and, after I eat, I'll FaceTime you. How about that?

W - Ok sweetness. For the record, I'm still naked. I haven't bothered to get dressed at all today.

M - I don't see a problem with that. Bye for now.

W - Bye babe. Can't wait for us to FaceTime later.

Training certifications ended for the day and it was time to go back to the hotel. I made my way up to my room and ordered room service, and jumped in the shower. I decided against wearing any clothes and just put on the robe provided by the hotel that was hanging in the closet. Room service brought my meal and I finished it. I then opened my laptop to FaceTime my wife. FaceTime call was made and my wife appeared on screen.

W - Hey baby! How was room service?

M - It was actually good. The steak was cooked just right and the baked potato and salad were good as well.

W - I see you have on a robe. Are you naked underneath it?

M - That I am.

W - Do me a favor? Please don't masturbate. Save that load for when you come home. I always love when you cum after you've gone a couple of days orgasm free.

M - But what about you? Little Miss Cum Every Two Minutes and Being a Saucy Minx!!!!!!!

W - Baby, you know how I am. I never get tired of being naked and making myself cum and I especially love when you make me cum.

M - What was Kerri's reaction to you asking her film your escapades today?

W - She was all for it. She didn't hesitate to say yes. She said she has always had a little bit of a crush on me and you. And she said something that really shocked me.

M - What was that?

W - She said if we ever needed someone to videotape me and you having sex, she said she would gladly volunteer.

M - WOW!!!!!! NICE!!!!!!!

W - Show me your cock.

I changed the angle of my laptop so she could see my member.

W - MMMMMMM!!!!! I can't wait to wrap my lips around that beautiful thing and make it give me some nice warm cream.

M - It's all yours love.

W - Listen, I'm getting really sleepy. I'm gonna call it a night. Text me when you get up?

M - I will. I love you.

W - I love you. Goodnight.

We hung up and I decided to turn in as well. The next day, I went through the morning ritual of getting dressed for the final day of training certifications, grabbed some breakfast in the hotel restaurant, and walked to the training facility. Before everyone arrived, I texted my wife.

M - Hey Stacy. You up?

W - Hey lover. Yes I am. Been up for about an hour. Went for a 30 minute walk and then came back. Making some breakfast now. Kerri went walking with me. I invited her yesterday and she gladly accepted. She and I are gonna eat, then shower, and head to the beach over at Topsail. Is that ok?

M - Baby, it's more than ok and you don't need to ask my permission to go to the beach.

W - I know but I just want you to know where I'm at. I miss you and can't wait to see you tomorrow afternoon when you get home.

M - I can't wait to see you and hold you and make love to you.

W - Have a good morning love. Text me during your lunch break?

M - Sounds good. I love you!

W - I love you much more!

The certifications commenced. About an hour into the first session, my phone buzzed with some pics from my wife. She sent me a dozen pics of her and Kerri at the beach. Stacy had on my favorite swimsuit I love to see her wear. It was a white sling bikini with just enough material to cover her nipples and the narrow opening of her delicious pussy. Man, she looked so yummy. Kerri was wearing a black thong bikini with a tiny, skin exposing top and a very tiny bottom that left no doubt that she either shaved or waxed her pussy. She looked absolutely delectable. They both posed for each other with their legs open and asses up in the air and there were some selfies where they were breast to breast. This was followed by another text message from my wife -

W - Hope you like. Doesn't she look so fucking sexy?

M - You BOTH look amazing. Wish I was there. You caused a tent in my slacks.

W - YUMMY!!!!!! Talk to you later.

Lunch time finally came. I told everyone that today, lunch was also going to be two hours long. We all went to the cafeteria to eat. After I finished my meal, I went outside to the sitting area and found a bench under one of the shade trees and texted Stacy.

M - Hey baby!

W - Hello my love. We are gonna leave the beach in about another 30 minutes. We have gotten enough sun for one day and don't want to burn. I have a surprise for you.

M - Oh?

W - Hang on. Sending now.

About five minutes elapsed and my phone buzzed with pic messages from my wife. There were 30 pics and one video that came through. In the pics were Stacy and Kerri and they were both nude. They were holding each other, had their hands on each other's asses, and cupping each other's pussies. Several pics of them showed they were cheek to cheek (butt wise and face wise). But the biggest surprise was at the end of the pics where they were kissing and the video even showed them kissing. And then I had the realization that someone had taken the pics and video based on the various angles. And I also noticed the pics were taken in a spot where Stacy and I had been before - along a tree line where you could have some privacy.

M - Oh my goodness my love. Very sexy. But who took the pics?

W - This lady named Teresa. She was sunning near our little hideaway spot and we asked her if she would take the pics and video of us for you. She was very open minded and said yes.

M - All I can say is WOW!!!!! Both of you look so damn sexy. I just wish I was there.

W - Well when you get home, she and I are both gonna fuck your brains out. Would you be ok with that?

M - Would I? Does a bear shit in the woods?

W - LMAO. Baby we are gonna head home. I love you so much.

M - I love you too.

The rest of the day seemed to drag on. I couldn't wait for the certifications to be over and I couldn't wait to have some steamy sex with my gorgeous wife, Stacy, after I got back home. About an hour before the final session ended, my phone buzzed and it was a message from Stacy.

W - Please don't be mad but I need to send you something.

M - OK. Is it bad?

About two minutes passed and it was three pics. It was Kerri between my wife's legs eating her pussy. ON OUR BED! I thought my cock was going to jump out of my pants.

M - HOLY FUCKING HELL BABY!!!!!!!!!! Kerri looks so good eating your pussy.

W - Doesn't she though? You sure you aren't mad?

M - No way baby. I am so turned on right now.

W - Good. I'm gonna go. She wants me on my hands and knees so she can eat my ass. Talk to you later.

The final certifications finished and I walked back to the hotel. I went down to the restaurant and ordered dinner. I texted Stacy.

M - Hey love. Still enjoying your new lover?

W - No. She is laying here taking a nap next to me. I just woke up from my nap a few minutes ago. And, for the record, Kerri's ass tastes as good as it looks.

My phone buzzed. Stacy sent me a few pics of Kerri eating her ass and Kerri napping.

W - Doesn't she look so beautiful?

M - Yes she does.

W - I can't wait to see you fuck her.

M - You sure you're going to be OK watching me do that?

W - Yes because we are both gonna be pleasuring her and then you two are gonna please me as well. I can't wait. My pussy is soaking wet just thinking about it.

M - I'm going to finish eating and head back up to the room to pack for departure tomorrow.

I went back up to my room and prepared to catch my flight home the next morning. I got up the next morning, had a quick breakfast, and took the hotel shuttle to the airport. I had a direct flight from Chicago to Charlotte and a connecting flight to Wilmington. I landed in Wilmington and I got off the plane and went to baggage claim. I got my suitcase off the conveyor and walked outside. Stacy pulled up and stopped. I opened the trunk of our car and put my suitcase and carry-on in the trunk. I climbed into the passenger seat and gave Stacy a long, warm, slow kiss.

W - Welcome home my love.

M - Glad to be home. I missed you so much.

W - I missed you too. Can't wait to get you home and take advantage of you. Someone is also waiting on you when we get home.

M - Oh?

W - Look.

Stacy went to the pics on her phone. She clicked on one in particular. It was a nude pic of Kerri with her legs open and a piece of paper with the words "Hope your flight wasn't too long. Can't wait to make you and Stacy feel oh so good."

And with that, we left the airport and headed home.

-----

Hey everyone! Please rate my story and comment.