Sexting in Bed and Room Service

Story Info
Sam has a slutty day at the hotel while Mark works.
9.3k words
4.55
14.9k
10

Part 23 of the 30 part series

Updated 04/12/2024
Created 08/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers

Sam

It was really rainy when Mark and I landed in Boston. A good excuse to spend our first night at the hotel, enjoying some alone time together in the room. We fucked over and over, and laid around eating room service and talking while we recuperated.

It felt so exciting having Mark all to myself for a little while. I smiled when I noticed how nice it was that he didn't have to keep checking his phone to see how much time he had left with me before having to get back to his family.

But I had to remind myself not to get too used to it. I knew it was just a temporary feeling while we were on this trip together. For a few days, I would get to experience what Mark's wife Heather got from him all the time. It's not that I didn't feel fortunate for the time he spent with me as it was. The problem was, the more I got of him, the harder it felt to not have all of him.

But of course I knew that's how it would be from the beginning. All I could do was choose to make the most of the time together while it lasted.

So when I woke up before Mark's alarm that first morning, I took advantage of the opportunity to wake him in a fun way.

I turned over to find him still naked and fast asleep beside me, and smiled to myself as I slid down under the covers slowly. Once I'd made my way down far enough, I ran my fingertips up and down his thigh, then lightly brushed them over his cock. As I traced my way up and down the soft length, he stirred a little, perhaps waking up already.

My smile grew as I felt Mark squirm. I continued to touch him, wanting to get him hard. Then I leaned over him slowly and flicked the tip of my tongue out at his balls, and along his shaft.

That earned a groan, and more shifting. He spread his legs open further to give me better access, and I took advantage of that by sliding between them. I leaned down to lick his balls more, moaning into them softly, making him clench.

Mark threw the covers off of us suddenly, smiling down at me.

I smiled back up at him and chuckled. Then I pressed my lips into his balls and rubbed them with my tongue, rolling my head around enthusiastically and gradually taking them into my mouth.

Once he was almost fully hard, I wrapped my hand around him to stroke with a gentle grip. Seeing him get hard for me like that caused my pussy to throb, and I squeezed my thighs together to ease the ache.

Mark reached down and ran his fingers through my hair lightly, making me moan on his balls.

Then I let them slip out of my mouth before licking up the underside of his cock and moving up so he could reach my head more easily. And so I could wrap my lips around his head. I held his shaft so that it pointed straight up, moaning and rubbing the tip with my tongue and then sucking gently, flicking my tongue on his slit.

Mark moaned and rubbed my head a little more, raising his hips as I wrapped my lips around him.

I took him deep right away as his hips lifted, sending his cock further down my throat. Moaning and gagging a bit, I held myself there, taking all of him, not pulling back, flicking my tongue around his balls.

"God, that feels so fucking good. I love feeling you wake me up with your mouth like this, Sam," Mark said as he guided my head up and down, his voice a little hoarse and groggy. "I can't stop thinking about how slutty you were on the flight yesterday."

I moaned around Mark's cock as he guided me to suck him slow and deep, my lips sliding gently up and down his shaft, tongue rubbing and flicking around a bit. My thumb and pointer finger were wrapped around his base, stroking as his cock got wet with my saliva and his pre-cum. My other hand continued playing with his balls.

When I glanced up at him, Mark was looking off to the side of the bed at the mirror on the wall there, watching my head as it bobbed on his cock and his hands guided me.

I moaned and let him set the pace, gagging as he pushed me down harder when he saw me looking.

Wetness seeped out between my legs as I thought about how exciting it was to wake him up this way, after spending the night in the hotel together. I loved watching him enjoy the sight in the mirror, and turning him on to where he took over, fucking my mouth. I loved that he was still thinking about my slutty activity from the day before, and hearing about how much it turned him on.

Mark tensed up and I could tell he was close. He held my head down on his cock, thrusting up harder, making me moan and gag. My saliva ran down his cock and I felt it getting his balls wet as I squeezed them gently.

"I'm gonna cum," Mark grunted then, confirming my suspicion.

I just moaned and tried my best to suck him enthusiastically as he fucked my mouth.

After a few more thrusts, his hard, throbbing cock sliding through my wet lips, I felt the first spurt of cum shoot up into my throat. I moaned and closed my lips tight around him, wanting to make sure I kept all of his cum.

"Mmm," Mark moaned as he finally stopped cumming and released his grip on my head. "You're gonna swallow a lot of cum on this trip."

I smirked as I pulled back off of his cock, sliding a hand down underneath me to rub my clit fast, my hips grinding. "Oh, yeah?"

"Yes. I want you to."

I sighed, breathing hard and moaning as I kept rubbing myself, arching my hips up so that my ass was in the air. I was already so close to cumming after the blowjob.

"Straddle my chest," Mark commanded. "I want a close up view as you rub that pussy."

I moaned, smiling up at him. "Okay."

Then I moved up, carefully climbing over him until I was kneeling over his chest as requested, rubbing myself fast and grinding on my hand, my head rolling back. I licked my lips and moaned, still tasting his cum.

Mark reached up to grab my ass, pulling me forward suddenly until my pussy was hovering over his face.

I yelped and laughed, almost falling forward as he pulled me, reaching out to brace myself on the headboard.

Then the laughter caught in my throat as Mark leaned up to lick me with his outstretched tongue.

"Oh god," I moaned.

"Grind on my face, Sam," he ordered. "Make yourself cum."

"Fuck!" I yelped, lowering myself onto his face right away.

Mark moaned, licking and sucking my pussy eagerly, causing me to clench.

My hips resumed a fast grinding motion as I rubbed my clit over his lips and tongue.

He wrapped his arms around my thighs and held me down on his face like that, moaning into me and licking and sucking wherever he could as I rode his face.

"Ooh god!" I groaned, reaching down to hold his head on me.

Then I held still while Mark continued to lick and suck around my clit, at just the right spot. My orgasm built up for just a few more moments and then I felt it crash over me. I moaned louder, yelling out as my hips bucked and I rubbed my pussy all over Mark's face.

He kept his tongue extended, rubbing me with it as much as he could as I writhed over him.

"Fuck!" I gasped as my body finally relaxed and I eased off of him, smiling down.

"I love feeling you cum all over my face like that," Mark moaned, licking his lips and smiling back up at me.

"Mmm," I moaned. "Good way to wake up."

"Very," he agreed.

Then, as if on cue, his phone chimed with his alarm. We both chuckled as I slid off of him the rest of the way and he reached over to turn it off.

"Shower time, then?"

"I could go for a shower," Mark agreed. "But I set the alarm a half hour early to make sure I had time to make you cum a time or two before I actually needed to get up."

I laughed, then moaned as he sat up and leaned in to kiss my lips, then my cheek, and down to my neck and shoulder while reaching up to cup and squeeze my breasts. "I guess I could go for a shower, too."

"Now that sounds like a good plan," he said, his hot breath tickling my neck.

We made our way into the bathroom together slowly, kissing and touching along the way and as we waited for the water to warm up. I grabbed us a couple of washcloths and we talked and laughed together as we took turns under the shower head, washing up and shampooing.

While Mark rinsed his hair, I got my boobs nice and soapy, smirking and waiting for him to notice.

When he opened his eyes and saw me, he smiled right away and pulled me around so that my back was against his chest. His hands slid up my stomach until they reached my sudsy breasts, rubbing and squeezing. His palms brushed over my hard nipples as he kissed his way up my neck again.

I sighed and moaned, letting my head fall back against his shoulder.

Then one of his hands slid back down the front of my body slowly, teasingly.

My chest heaved slightly as his fingers trailed down over my stomach to the mound of my pussy. Then he pressed in near the top just slightly, rubbing gentle circles around my clit.

"Oh god," I breathed, clenching on his fingers, my back arching again.

Mark groaned and held me tight against his chest, kissing and biting my neck.

I forced my legs back open, propping one up on the side of the tub as his fingers continued circling.

"You're gonna cum so many times this week, Sam," he said into my ear, teeth nipping at my earlobe.

"You always make me cum so hard," I moaned, placing my hand over his and grinding on his hand, making his fingers press harder into the folds around my clit. I felt his once again hard cock pressing against my ass and lower back.

"I love making you cum. For myself and others. I love how slutty you are. I'm so hard all the time whenever I think about you and how eager you always are to get fucked or take a cock in your mouth."

Then I gasped and moaned as he pushed two fingers inside me, curling them up and thrusting them up and down, fast. "Oh, fuck!"

"Rub your clit for me, Sam. Cum one more time for me before I go to work."

My pussy clenched on his fingers at his command. "God, I'm so close!"

"I want to leave you so wet. And I want you to stay in bed and keep touching yourself while I'm gone. And send me a picture as you play with yourself. Make me hard while I'm at work, just like you always do when we're home. I want to feel it, knowing that you're here waiting for me to come back and fuck you again."

"Ooh my god!" I yelled, rubbing my clit fast as Mark's fingers kept working in and out of me.

Then he suddenly released his grasp across my chest and grabbed a handful of my hair instead, tugging roughly and yanking my head back, still fingering. "Fucking cum for me, slut!"

That was it for me. I yelled out and started cumming on his fingers almost instantly, shaking and writhing in his arms.

"Good girl," he groaned, kissing and biting my neck again, extending my orgasm.

It took me a bit to relax from that one, shuddering, shaking, and moaning under the running water. Mark released his grip on my hair and eased his fingers out of me, kissing my neck more gently. Then I turned around and pressed myself into him, pulling him into a deep kiss.

After that, we finished up washing ourselves, and each other, then got out of the shower. Mark stepped out first and handed me a towel before taking one for himself so we could dry off. Then I kissed him once more and left him in the bathroom to finish getting ready for work while I went back out into the room.

When my body was mostly dry, I wrapped my hair up into the towel and got back into bed. As I lay back down, I grabbed my phone from the end table on my side of the bed. The first thing I saw when I viewed the notification screen was that I had some missed texts from my neighbor, Chris. They came in last night while Mark and I were busy.

Chris (11:15 pm CST): Any plans this evening? ;)

Chris (11:16 pm CST): I could go for a window show, or more if you're interested

Chris (11:48 pm CST): I'm so hard, thinking about how I want to bury my cock in your wet pussy and make you squirt all over me again

I couldn't help smiling and blushing when I read the messages, biting my lip as I typed out a response.

Sam: Sorry, I'm out of town

Sam: Hope you had a fun night :P

I'd sent the messages off without thinking, but then I decided I should probably check in with Mark. If I'd learned anything from the last couple of... incidents involving Chris, it was that it was likely best for me to be forthcoming with Mark about anything that happened.

So, when he came out of the bathroom to get dressed for work, I just told him.

"Chris texted me last night."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yeah, I just saw them now."

"And what did he have to say?" Mark asked, smirking as he pulled on his underwear.

"Sounded like a booty call," I answered, smirking.

"He wanted to use his slutty neighbor's pussy again?"

"Seems like it," I blushed, tingling again from Mark's words.

Then I turned my phone around to show him Chris' messages and my responses.

He just smiled as he pulled on his pants and read them, then turned back to me. "If he texts you back again, make him cum."

Fuck. My pussy throbbed and my smile grew as I processed Mark's encouraging words. "Yeah?"

"Yes. And let him make you cum. And don't forget to send me a picture as you're touching yourself. If you take any pics for him, make sure you send them to me, too."

"Of course I will," I smiled, fully throbbing again.

I couldn't wait to see if Chris would text me back, and then to tell Mark about anything that might happen. And then to feel him inside me again when he got back from work.

"I should only be gone a few hours," Mark said as he finished getting dressed. "Stay naked until I get back."

"I might," I smiled. "Or if you want me to meet you out somewhere after, I can do that, too."

"It'll have to be somewhere I can fuck you."

"That works," I agreed, grinning. "Could be just about anywhere."

"Naughty slut," he said with a wink and a smile.

Then he leaned down to give me one more kiss, squeezing my hip and ass playfully. "Have fun."

"I'll try," I promised.

Once Mark was gone, I wasted a few minutes checking email and scrolling social media until my phone buzzed with another text.

Chris: Not as fun as it would've been if you were home

Chris: Fun trip to start your summer?

Sam: Yeah, fun so far :)

Chris: Nice

Chris: Family or friends?

I wondered if Chris was just asking casually, or if he already had an idea that I might be with Mark. I wasn't sure if I should tell him, but also didn't think it was worth lying or making up a story. So, I went for blunt honesty instead.

Sam: Neither

Sam: On a business trip with Mark

Chris: Ahh, okay

Chris: That explains why you were too busy to check your texts ;)

Sam: Lol, yeah

Chris: Is he there now? Does he know you're texting me?

Sam: He just went to work for a bit

Sam: But he knows you texted ;)

Chris: Alone in the hotel room, then? ;)

Sam: I am

Chris: Still in bed?

Sam: Yes

Chris: What a coincidence, I am, too

Chris: I wonder if we're wearing the same thing

That actually made me laugh out loud.

Sam: Hahaha

Sam: I suppose it's possible

Chris: Maybe, but I'm not wearing anything

I smiled and shook my head.

Sam: Well, I wasn't going to guess that you're wearing women's underwear lol

Sam: I'm not wearing anything either ;)

Chris: Haha, and I figured you weren't wearing men's underwear

Sam: Lol

Sam: Not much underwear wearing at all so far on this trip

Chris: You like teasing me, telling me how another guy is keeping you naked

Sam: I guess I do

Chris: Well, you have a knack for making me hard

Sam: Oops :P

Chris: Uh huh, you're not sorry

Sam: Haha

Sam: Guilty

Sam: And tingly

Chris: Now what are you going to do, now that you have me hard again?

Sam: Hmm

Sam: Not much I can do about it from here...

Chris: They say the mind is the best sex organ

Chris: Why don't you describe your bed, how you're laying

I smiled and looked around, setting the scene.

Sam: It's a big king size bed with nice fluffy pillows and comforter, and I'm laying right in the middle of it now

Chris: I can picture the fluffy white sheets and hotel comforter

Sam: Yes

Sam: They're a bit tousled at the moment lol

Chris: Yes, I can imagine

Chris: I bet your hair's messy, too

Sam: Yeah

Sam: And wet :P

Chris: Shower?

Sam: Uh huh ;)

Chris: Together?

Sam: Yes

Chris: Nice

Chris: I'm jealous

Chris: Maybe you're all orgasmed out already

Sam: I don't know if I'd go that far lol

Chris: lol

Chris: Think we better do something about that, then?

Sam: What do you have in mind?

There was a pause in our back and forth then. I waited and watched the screen for a couple of minutes. Then, a picture of Chris' dick popped up on my screen.

My initial reaction was to laugh and roll my eyes. But as I looked at the image, I felt a tingling reaction between my legs. I saw from Chris' point of view as he lay in bed naked with his sheet and blanket pushed down. His thumb pressed on the base of his big cock so that it pointed straight up towards the ceiling. And some sunlight shone onto him through the window.

Sam: Looks like your mind isn't your favorite sex organ after all

Chris: Don't like the view?

I shook my head and groaned, but also noticed I was still smiling.

Sam: It's not bad, I guess

Chris: Sometimes it's hard to see the TV

Chris: But I guess I have to deal with it

Sam: Lol

Sam: Sorry for your hardship

Chris: Thank you, I appreciate the empathy

Chris: Gonna show me your view now?

Chris: Or need to ask permission first?

I felt a little thrill as he teased me about Mark. Although I knew Chris had meant that last message as a bit of a jab, I really enjoyed knowing that I had Mark's permission to be slutty with Chris. And that I had asked him for it, rather than hiding it this time. It felt even sluttier in a way, asking permission to hook up with another guy. Virtually, anyway.

Rather than explaining to Chris that I'd thought ahead and gotten Mark's permission already, I just pushed the sheets and comforter aside and took a picture of just my legs from the thigh down. I sent that to Chris as a tease and sent it to Mark as well.

Chris: You're not as daring

Sam: You've seen it all before... you can use your mental sex organ and imagine the rest ;)

Chris: I knew that was going to come back to bite me

Sam: Haha

Chris: Did your married bf have you bring your dildo?

Sam: He did

Chris: Does he like watching you use it, too?

Sam: Yes

Chris: Is your dildo bigger than his cock?

I hesitated before answering, not wanting to give Chris any fuel to go down the road of degrading or shaming Mark. I didn't want to hear that. But I knew Mark liked thinking that I was comparing his size to my toys like that.

Sam: Yes

Chris: And you like feeling the difference between him and it?

Sam: I suppose so

Chris: Knowing mine is even bigger

Sam: Yes

I felt the buzz of Mark's response then and clicked over to his text screen right away.

Mark: Mmm

Mark: Did you send that to him?

Sam: Yes

Sam: He sent me one of his cock, and I teased him back with that :P

Mark: Getting turned on?

Sam: Yeah

Mark: You should send him one of your wet pussy

I smiled, relieved that he really seemed to be okay with everything I was doing with Chris.

Sam: Okay :)

Mark: And send me cumming messages

Sam: I will :)

Mark: Does he know you're away with me?

Sam: Yeah, I told him :)

Mark: Good

Mark: Have fun my slut :-*

Sam: Thanks :D

Sam: Hurry back :)

Mark: I will

When I clicked back over to my messages with Chris, I saw that I'd missed a few.

Chris: Do you have it out now?

Chris: I want you to think about me as you fuck yourself

Chris: I'm going to make you beg me to fuck you hard when we get together again

Sam: Mmm

AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers