Sexting in Bed and Room Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He didn't leave right away. Instead, he risked a quick, tentative glance back at me, over his shoulder.

"Am I on a hidden camera show or something?"

That made me laugh. "Not that I know of."

Then he let himself turn back around slowly, looking over at me and smiling, his eyes running up and down my body, pausing a little longer on some parts.

Feeling his eyes on me, watching the bulge growing in the front of his pants, my horniness took over once again. My chest heaved and my breathing became more labored as I rubbed my fingers faster over my clit. Then I went for broke and reached over for my dildo again, pushing it back into my pussy with a groan.

"Fuck," he groaned, reaching down to adjust the erection in his pants, his eyes trained on the big dildo disappearing into my pussy.

I smiled over at him and moaned, starting with slow, deep thrusts. "I have to admit, I was hoping for more than food with my delivery."

Just then, we heard a voice that sounded like it was coming from right outside the room. One of the housekeeping workers yelled down the hall to another.

The delivery guy went to the door and shut it, then came back into the room, moving closer to the bed.

He took his phone out of his pocket and checked the time. "I have a break coming up. I think I have about fifteen minutes before anyone will notice I'm missing."

My smile grew, and I moaned, arching my back and thrusting the dildo harder, deeper. "That sounds good to me. If it's enough time for you."

"Oh, I think I'll manage," he chuckled, unbuttoning his pants and dropping them to his ankles.

I bit my lip and smiled back, pulling the dildo back out of my pussy and setting it aside.

He surprised me then by grabbing my ankles aggressively and pulling hard, tugging me to the end of the bed.

"Fuck!" I yelped, laughing a little and getting even more turned on.

Then his hand was between my legs, rubbing firmly over my soaked pussy.

"Ooh, god," I moaned, my head rolling back, grinding on his hand.

He pushed three fingers into me suddenly, and they slipped in with ease. All I could do was moan and spread my legs wider for him. It felt like just what I needed.

"Damn, you're so wet. You must've been fucking yourself a lot," he said, pushing my legs even wider.

I moaned, my pussy squeezing around his fingers as I played with my breasts, rubbing my palms over my nipples and pinching them lightly between my fingers.

"I was just playing over FaceTime with a friend, and using my dildo. But it's not the same as a real cock."

"That thing's pretty big. Hope I don't disappoint," he said, pushing his boxers down until his hard cock sprung out.

True enough, he was closer to average, probably right around six inches and not especially thick. But at that moment, I wasn't feeling very picky.

I smiled up at him and moaned as he pulled his fingers out of me, grabbed his cock, and stroked a few times before guiding it to my opening.

Then he reached up to pinch my nipple with his other hand as he pushed his cock in.

"Ohhhh yes!" I moaned as I felt his head pushing into me, separating my swollen lips.

He slipped in easily through my wetness. I leaned up onto my elbows to watch as his cock disappeared into me, sinking deep inside and grinding.

"Fuck, that feels so good!" I groaned as he pulled almost all the way out and then pushed back in, hard.

"God, your pussy is so hot and wet," he said, moving in and out easily.

"I needed this so much! I just needed to feel a real cock inside me."

"Ungh," he grunted, thrusting faster, his balls slapping against my ass. "So hot."

I let myself lay back on the bed, my back arching as this new stranger held onto my hips, pounding my pussy.

Then he reached down to rub my clit with his left thumb as he slid in and out of me effortlessly, his other hand holding onto my shoulder.

I held my bouncing tits as he fucked me, pinching my nipples and clenching around him.

"Oh fuck, I'm close!" I yelled, hooking my legs around him, grinding on his hand and cock.

"I feel your pussy clenching and relaxing on me," he said. "It feels so amazing."

I moaned and smiled up at him. "Are you going to cum in my pussy?"

"Ugh, oh god!" he groaned, thrusting harder suddenly.

At first I thought he might've just cum, but then he said, "Tell me where you want it."

As much as I liked the thought of letting him fill me up just like that, I thought about Mark, and knew he might not be thrilled with another guy's cum inside me. And I didn't want anything to keep him from fucking me as soon as he got back from work.

So instead, I told him, "Pull out and cum all over me."

He smiled down at me. "Okay. But I want to feel you cum on my cock first," he said, rubbing my clit more aggressively.

My head rolled back as he rubbed me faster, still pumping hard, in and out.

"Fuck!" I yelled, building up quickly. "Don't stop!"

He kept up the pace of his fingers and cock for what could've been seconds or minutes. And then I was cumming, moaning and writhing on the bed, clenching and squeezing around him.

"Fuck!" he yelled, fucking me through my orgasm.

A few more thrusts and then he pulled out quickly, stroking himself over me.

I forced my eyes open and back on him as he grunted loudly, holding his cock and shooting all over me. The first shots made it to my chest, between my tits, making me gasp. The rest landed on my stomach, multiple spurts coating my skin.

"Fuck," I exclaimed, laughing a little as he kept grunting and cumming, stroking himself to milk the rest out.

By the time he finished, I was covered in cum.

"Damn, I guess I made the right choice, telling you to cum on me," I said, looking myself over and seeing it glistening on my skin.

"Mmm, yeah," he moaned, rubbing his cum all around my chest and stomach.

I smiled up at him and watched as he massaged it into my skin.

Then he glanced over to the clock on the bedside table. "Almost out of time."

But rather than moving or pulling his pants back up, he just looked at me, holding his cock still above me.

"Clean it," he ordered, brusquely.

It seemed like the timid room service delivery guy who first found me lying naked on the bed had been replaced by his commanding alter ego. And I liked it.

I slid off the bed to my knees in front of him, letting his cum drip down my body. Then I leaned in closer to lick his cock as he held it out for me, looking up at him as I wrapped my lips around him, sucking gently. He continued to hold his cock at the base as I ran my tongue up and down over his semi-hard length.

"That's a good slut. Clean all of your juices off me. I don't want my girlfriend to find out," he said.

Fuck. Hearing that he had a girlfriend and had just cheated with me without a second thought turned me on that much more.

"She's a lucky girl," I said kindly, smiling up at him as I continued licking him clean.

He laughed. "She won't like this tip."

That made me laugh, too. I pulled back, thinking I'd finished cleaning him, running my fingernails down his thighs, lightly. "Well, you brought my food really quickly. I thought you deserved a nice tip."

"Don't forget to lick my balls," he ordered then. "You got them wetter than she ever does."

That comment caused more tingles. I moaned as I leaned down to flick my tongue at his balls, rubbing them, then sucking them into my mouth, tasting myself on them.

He moaned and watched, holding the back of my head to keep my mouth on him there when I first tried to pull back.

When he finally released me, he took a step back and pulled his boxers and pants back up, buckling his belt. "I better get back to work."

"Okay," I said easily, getting to my feet, still covered in cum. "Thanks again for the delivery. And for helping me work up an appetite."

He smirked back at me, looking me over, admiring his work. "How long are you staying?"

"I'll be here all week. I'm here with someone, but he's working during the days. Maybe you can let me know if you have any coworkers who might also like a nice tip," I said with a wink.

"Oh, I'm sure they would. Can I see your phone?" he asked, holding out his hand.

I reached across the bed for mine, then unlocked it and handed it over. He opened my contacts and entered a number, likely his cell.

"Don't call the room service number next time. Text me here. I'll put in your order myself."

"Okay," I smiled, taking the phone back when he handed it to me.

I noticed he saved it as "Dan Room Service," and almost offered my name in return, but then waited and see if he'd ask for it, or for my number or anything.

But he didn't. He just said a quick goodbye and left the room, letting the door shut behind him and leaving the entire room service tray behind.

I smiled to myself once he was gone, feeling so slutty as I stood there covered in a stranger's cum, knowing he didn't even care to get my name. He'd just know me as the slut in room 1215, I guess.

I took my phone into the bathroom to get cleaned up and checked my messages as I waited for the shower to warm up again.

There was another message from Chris.

Chris: Did you get your delivery? ;)

I smiled and sent a quick reply.

Sam: Yep :D

Mark had also texted again.

Mark: Definitely more than a little hard in my meeting ;-*

My smile grew as I texted back.

Sam: That's good :)

Sam: I just came again a few minutes ago... I was a little too busy to text in the moment ;)

Sam: I've been a naughty slut again, can't wait to tell you about it when you get back :)

Then I snapped a quick picture of Dan's cum dripping down my body and sent it to both Mark and Chris before closing my phone and getting into the hot shower.