Sexting in Bed and Room Service

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers

Sam: Getting it out now

Then I tossed my phone aside and got up eagerly, hurrying over to my suitcase on the other side of the room. I took out the big dildo that Mark and I had bought together a few weeks back, which I'd named after Chris. He was right though; even this long, thick, silicon shape was not as big as him.

I smiled as I hopped back into bed and under the covers, reaching for my phone right away.

Chris: Good

Chris: I'm squeezing my cock tight

Chris: Lots of lotion now, rubbing long strokes

Chris: Imagining your wet pussy squeezing around me

Sam: Rubbing your head between my lips now

Sam: Slapping it on my clit

Chris: Fuck

Chris: I want to see that

Then I remembered Mark's instructions and made a more bold move. I pushed the covers back aside and angled my phone down towards where I was pressing the dildo between my lips to take a picture. I sent it to both Chris and Mark right away.

Chris: Damn

Chris: Remembering how good your tight pussy feels around me as I push into you like that

Chris: How wet are you?

Sam: Very

Sam: Hearing the wetness as you push in

Chris: God, I want to hear that

Chris: FaceTime?

I smiled and bit my lip, contemplating what he was asking. I figured if Mark was okay with me sending Chris pictures, he would probably also be okay with FaceTime. Still, I didn't want to take the risk of ruining our trip if he got upset, so I texted him for permission first.

Sam: Chris wants to FaceTime...

Luckily, he got back to me pretty quickly.

Mark: That picture is so hot

Mark: Do you want to FaceTime with him?

I was nervous to admit it, but figured Mark probably wanted to hear me say it.

Sam: Yes

Mark: Then do it

Mark: Be a good slut for him

Mark: Make him cum as much as possible

Mark: And cum hard for him

Sam: Mmm

Sam: I will :)

When I switched back over to Chris' messages, I'd missed just a couple.

Chris: Or phone?

Chris: I really want to hear how wet your pussy is as that dildo thrusts in and out

Rather than responding, I clicked on the video icon at the top of our text screen to initiate the FaceTime call.

He answered quickly, a big grin on his face. "Hi."

"Hey," I smiled back.

"Being naughty while your married boyfriend works?"

I shook my head, smirking. "He knows I'm talking to you."

Chris chuckled. "Okay then. How's that dildo feel?"

"It feels great. Still just rubbing so far. It's going to be a stretch to push it in."

"Can I see?"

"Okay," I agreed easily.

I pressed the icon to switch the view of the camera, angling it down my body to where I was still rubbing the dildo along my slit. Then I slid it down to my opening and started pressing in a little at a time. The thick head of the toy made a suctioning sound against my wet, tight opening each time I pushed it in and pulled it back out.

"Fuck!" Chris muttered. "Mmm, I remember how fucking good that feels. How tight you always are around my cock when I'm first pushing into you."

"Yeah. I love feeling you push in. Either slowly, teasing me, or all at once."

"What are you thinking about now?"

I closed my eyes, just holding the phone up for him so he could watch as I eased the dildo into my pussy. "I'm imagining you on top of me, pushing in slowly, making me squirm."

"Yeah, slowly in and out."

I moaned and pushed deeper, arching my hips up to take it. I got it a few inches further before my pussy reacted, clenching tight around it.

"Fuck, clenching around your cock. Getting used to the size. Wanting more."

"God, you look so hot taking my big cock in your pussy, Sam. Feeling you squeeze around me. I'm using a tight grip now, imagining your pussy clenching."

"Ooh, god," I moaned.

I was grinding on the dildo, then pushed a little more, taking it deeper.

"That's it, all the way. Feels so good, so deep."

"Yess," I moaned. "Feeling you pressing so deep inside me."

"God, you're so wet."

I opened my eyes to watch Chris' hand slide up and down his long, hard shaft, and heard the slick sound of his strokes. The lotion he was using as lube made his strokes audible through the phone. Then, I matched his pace as I adjusted to the size of the dildo, pushing it in gradually deeper and picking up speed as he did.

"Pulling on your hips, pulling you deeper," I moaned.

"Faster," he groaned, loosening his grip on his cock, sliding his hand faster.

"Yess," I gasped. "Please. Fuck me, Chris!"

"Fuck! Faster, holding myself up over you, thrusting hard, hips bumping yours as my head pounds into your cervix."

"Ooh, god!" I moaned, pushing the dildo harder, deeper. "More!"

I pushed it in as hard and fast as I could at that angle, hearing and feeling the silicon balls slapping against me. I had to focus on keeping my legs spread open when it felt like they wanted to clamp shut tight around the dildo, my back arching.

Chris grunted, his hand sliding faster on his cock, squeezing under the ridge of his head. "I'm gonna fill you up, Sam. That's so fucking hot."

I felt the flush taking over my face, breathing harder as I made long, deep, fast thrusts with the dildo.

"Your cock feels so good filling me!"

"Fuck!" he growled.

Then there was more grunting and groaning, and I looked at my phone just in time to see the first spurt of cum erupt from the head of Chris' cock.

I remembered the feeling of Chris cumming deep inside me, his hot cum shooting deep into me. It was enough to push me over the edge, too.

"Yess! Fill my pussy! Ooh, fuck!"

I moaned and writhed on the bed, my legs finally clamping shut around my arm and the dildo as I squirmed all around. It was a struggle to continue thrusting as my orgasm overtook me.

"Your pussy feels so good, Sam! I love cumming deep inside of you."

Finally, my moans softened, and my body relaxed. I looked back at the screen and saw Chris was showing me the aftermath of his orgasm, streaks of cum coating his stomach and chest.

"You made quite a mess over here," he told me as he moved the phone around to get it all.

"Mmm," I moaned.

I paused the video for a moment to reopen my text page with Mark and sent him a quick message.

Sam: Cumming

Then I eased the dildo out of me, gasping as I heard and felt it slip out. I brought it up to hold it in front of the camera and noticed that some of my whitish, creamy cum was visible on the toy. There were a few small, gooey clumps amidst the general coat of glistening wetness.

"Fuck!" Chris cursed, his still-hard cock twitching when he saw my mess. "I want to taste you right now."

I smiled and bit my lip, moaning as I imagined Chris settling in between my legs, licking my swollen, sensitive pussy.

Then I got an idea to tease him a bit more.

"I'd want to taste myself on you," I said, switching the view of the camera once more and bringing the dildo to my lips, flicking my tongue around to clean it off. I wrapped my lips around it, moaning and sucking my wetness from the toy.

"God, you're such a hot slut, Sam."

His words caused my pussy to clench again as I moaned on the dildo.

"You really like that, don't you? When I call you a slut? You like being slutty for multiple guys?"

I felt the blush darkening my cheeks once again, but just owned it, nodding and moaning around the dildo.

"Is he going to have you fuck other guys on this trip?" Chris asked.

I smiled, remembering what already happened on our flight, and pulled back from the mostly clean dildo to tell an abbreviated version of the story.

"We already started," I admitted. "There was a guy sitting in our row on the plane and Mark swapped seats with him so I could jerk him off under a blanket. Then when we landed, Mark told me to go into one of the family bathrooms at the airport with him and let him fuck me."

Chris' cock twitched again. "And did you do it?"

"I did."

"Did Mark watch?"

"No. I just told him about it after."

"What did you tell him?" Chris asked, reaching off screen for some more lotion, and rubbing it onto his cock as he resumed stroking.

I smiled, sliding the dildo back down and easing it back into my pussy, moaning.

"I told him everything that happened. How the guy, Ben, followed me into the bathroom and kissed me, and started groping me and pulling off my clothes. I asked him what he wanted, and he said he wanted to feel my lips on his cock. So I got on my knees in the bathroom to suck him."

"How big was he?"

"Not as big as you. Maybe about seven inches."

"Did he cum in your mouth?" Chris asked, stroking at a steady pace.

I resumed thrusting the dildo into my pussy and moaning, matching his strokes. "No. After a while, he pulled me up and bent me over the baby changing station thing and started fucking me."

"Your pussy?"

"Yes, at first."

"Fuck," Chris muttered, suddenly relaxing his grip on his cock, slowing his strokes. "Did he fuck your ass, too?"

Rather than slowing with him, I kept thrusting the dildo harder and faster as I clenched around it. "He said he wanted to. Something like, 'I bet a filthy slut like you needs her ass fucked.' And he started rubbing and fingering me there while he fucked my pussy."

"You are a filthy slut. Letting a stranger take all your holes."

"Yess," I moaned, clenching and grinding on the dildo. My toes curled as I got close again. "I told him to do it, so he did. He eased in at first. It took a minute for him to get inside. His head was really thick. Then he started going harder and faster. And he was holding my mouth to keep me from yelling out too much, since the sound was echoing in the bathroom."

Chris continued stroking, watching me. I figured he could tell from the pace of my thrusting and my labored breathing that I was getting close again. "Did you cum like that? Like a dirty whore, with a stranger's cock in your ass in a public restroom?"

"Ooh, fuck!" I yelled, thrusting faster. "Yes! I rubbed my clit and fingered myself until I came on his cock."

"I knew it. You're such a fucking easy slut."

I yelled out again, clenching hard.

"Where did he cum?"

"He filled my ass!"

"God, what a nasty whore you are. I bet he offered to pay Mark afterwards. He must've thought you were a fucking hooker, putting out like that for a stranger so easily."

Chris' dirty words took me over the edge again. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming!" I yelled, pushing the dildo back in deep and grinding on it as a second orgasm overtook me.

"Of course you are. Such a slut, cumming again as you remember how you whored yourself out at the airport yesterday. God, you're gonna make me cum again, too."

I had to struggle to hear all of his hot words as I moaned and writhed on the hotel bed.

"Tell me what you're thinking now," Chris commanded.

My moans softened as I panted and let my breathing gradually return to normal. Then I opened my eyes and refocused on my phone screen, where Chris was still stroking his cock hard and fast. It looked like he would cum again at any moment, with the next dirty thought I shared.

Still, I kept him waiting a moment longer, pausing the video to send Mark another message.

Sam: Cumming

Then I had another dirty thought that would hopefully take Chris over the edge again.

"I'm thinking about how much I want to feel you right now. How desperate I feel for a real cock inside me again, even though it's only been a few hours. I don't know if I'll be able to wait until Mark gets back from work... I'm thinking I might order some room service and see if I can seduce the delivery guy."

Chris grunted, thrusting up into his hand. "I should've known what a nasty fucking slut I had living across the street from me. From the first time I saw you touching yourself with your curtains and windows wide open for anyone to see. I know how much you fucking get off on it, knowing how much I enjoy watching you."

"Yes, I love it when you watch me. It turns me on so much."

"You wanted to get caught, didn't you? You would've taken any cock, anyone that saw you and started craving your pussy."

"Yes, I probably would have," I admitted. "But I got lucky that it was you, with that big, thick cock that feels so fucking good cumming inside of me over and over."

"Tell me you want me to fuck you again when you get back."

"I do. I need to feel you again soon. You always make me cum so hard."

"I'm gonna make you squirt on my cock again."

"I know you will. That feels so good. No one's ever made me squirt before. I want you to do it again. I want Mark to watch."

"Fuck. You want him to see how hard I make you cum? How many times?"

"Yes. And how many times you can fill my slutty pussy."

Chris grunted, his legs stiffening.

"Do it. Fill my slutty pussy. Give me more of that hot, delicious cum."

Just a couple more fast strokes did the trick. And then he was thrusting up, more spurts of cum erupting from the head of his big, thick cock and landing all over his stomach, thighs, and hips.

"Mmm," I moaned, touching myself again as I watched.

"Fuck," Chris groaned, his body finally relaxing, chest heaving.

He finally turned the view back around to his face and I smiled when I saw that there was a sheen of sweat glistening on his skin.

"Finally made you break a sweat," I teased.

Chris chuckled. "So you did. It's also about a hundred fucking degrees in my room right now."

"Time for AC. It's nice and chilly here."

"Good, then your nipples will probably still be hard when your room service arrives."

I laughed and blushed, biting my lip. "Maybe."

"Are you gonna call now?"

"I think I might."

"Are you going to tell Mark first? Or wait till after?"

"I don't know. I might wait."

"Are you going to tell him you came with me?"

"I already did. I sent him the pic I sent you, too."

"Okay," Chris said, smirking. "I can't wait to fuck you again when you get back."

I bit my lip in a useless attempt at hiding my grin. "Me either."

"Mmm," he moaned. "I better get cleaned up. Cold shower time."

"Okay. Hope you're able to cool down a bit."

"Me too. Might be hard though. I don't think I'm going to stop thinking about what you might do to your room service guy."

I shrugged, playfully. "Who knows? Maybe he won't be interested."

"Not possible."

I smirked, biting my lip again. "Or maybe it'll be a woman."

"Even better," Chris grinned.

I chuckled, shaking my head. "Definitely in the mood for cock right now."

"Mmm," he moaned. "Well, I hope you get it, then. Keep me posted?"

"Maybe," I smirked.

"Tease."

I laughed along, enjoying the torment.

"Okay, I'll let you go," he said finally. "Hope you have a lot of fun on your trip."

"Thanks. Talk soon, I'm sure."

"Hope so. Bye, Sam."

"Bye."

When I ended the call, I clicked back to see that Mark had sent a response.

Mark: Mmm

Mark: Good slut

Mark: Still FaceTiming?

Sam: Just finished :)

Sam: He came twice, too

Mark: Still feeling horny?

Sam: Yes :)

Mark: Gonna keep playing? Or wait for me?

Sam: Do you want me to wait for you?

Mark: No ;)

Sam: Mmm

Mark: About to go into a meeting

Mark: Send me updates when you cum again

Sam: Okay :)

Sam: Have a good meeting

Sam: Hope you're a little hard :P

Mark: I am

Mark: Naughty slut ;)

Sam: :)

Then I got up to get the room service menu and started browsing. I really was hungry, so I put in an order. I didn't know if I'd still be horny enough to actually make a move on the delivery guy (if it was a guy) when he came, but I teased myself with the fantasy in the meantime.

I thought about how I might let him know what I wanted. I wondered if I should still be naked when I opened the door to receive my food? Or maybe I could just have on the hotel robe hanging open a bit? Would that be enough?

Maybe I could prop the door open while I waited, lying in bed. Then when the knock came, I could just yell for him to come in and he'd see me there, naked and touching myself.

The thoughts turned me on so much that I was writhing under the covers, wetness seeping from my pussy as I rubbed circles over my clit.

Rather than overthinking it any further, I got up and went to the door. I was tingling with nerves as I opened it and flipped the bar lock over to prop the door open a crack.

Then I was about to go back to bed, but I had another dirty, tingly thought. Instead, I opened the door wider, just enough to poke my head out. I peered down the hallway in both directions, finding it completely empty.

I opened the door further and took a small step out into the deserted hall. I didn't really have a plan; I just stood there feeling my pussy throbbing and practically dripping as I thought about how easy it would be for someone to catch me like this.

Anyone could come out of any door at any time. There could be cameras filming me, and a security guard sitting somewhere in the building, monitoring. He could be watching me, slowly turning around, exposing myself in the semi-public space.

If there was someone watching, I wanted to turn them on. So, I leaned back against the wall and reached down between my legs to rub myself again. I moaned a little, softly at first. Then I let myself go and pressed two fingers inside my pussy, moaning loud enough to cause a small echo in the empty hall.

I got more and more turned on, the longer I dared to keep going. I was really close to cumming, moaning, and panting against the wall outside our room when I finally heard a ding coming from the elevator bay down the hall to my left. Smiling, I stepped back to the doorway. I waited until the last possible second to hide myself, catching a glimpse of the housekeeping staff coming around the corner with their supply cart as I darted back into the room.

My heart was beating a mile a minute as I stood just inside the doorway. I knew it was risky to leave the door propped open with the latch like that as housekeeping went around, so I slipped the "Do Not Disturb" card onto the outer handle before getting back into bed.

As I lay back down, rubbing my clit, keeping myself wet, I listened to the voices in the hallway, knowing that they could easily come inside if they missed the sign. Anyone walking by could come in and find me like this, really. I rubbed my hard nipples and felt the tingle all the way down to my clit.

Then I finally heard it: a knock on the door.

"Room service!"

It was definitely a male voice. A fresh tingle of excitement ran through me, almost like panic, knowing I was about to get caught naked in bed by a total stranger.

"Come in!" I yelled, my voice almost hoarse with nerves.

I was completely naked on the bed with my legs spread open, head propped up on a pillow, hard nipples pointing up, and fingers pressed into my wet pussy.

"I have your room service order," said a tentative voice as he entered the little hall that I couldn't quite see from the bed.

"You can bring it in and put it on the counter."

Fuck, where the hell did this ballsiness come from?! I couldn't believe I was actually going through with it. I was practically vibrating with nerves on the bed, pinching my nipples and smiling, waiting.

His eyes went wide as soon as he saw me. He was a young guy, probably about my age or a little older. He was kind of tall and lanky, wearing a hotel uniform, with a mop of curly brown hair. That was all I had time to notice before he blushed and turned away from me.

"I'll just leave it here," he said, seeming in shock, not sure what to do. He pushed the tray of food onto the small counter where the coffeemaker, ice bucket, and glasses were arranged, and it knocked over some of the coffee accessories.

I smirked at his back, knowing I had already taken this too far to let him just run away, embarrassed.

"Thanks for the quick delivery," I said, trying to make my voice sound as normal as possible as I continued rolling my fingers in circles around my clit.

AJPages
AJPages
277 Followers