Sexting in Lock-Down

Story Info
Sexting whilst in lockdown, S&M parts included.
1.9k words
4.17
9.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[0:16 pm] D: I wanna put my hand on your thigh

[0:16 pm] D: And crawl it up your leg

[0:17 pm] D: I want my other hand on your neck, pulling you closer into me

[0:17 pm] C: Keep going

[0:17 pm] D: 😊😘

[0:18 pm] C: Please keep going

[0:18 pm] D: You feel on your thigh as my hand just gently starts running between your legs.

Aren't you gonna open them up for me.?

[0:19 pm] D: My other hand grips around your neck and pulls you in for a firm but soft kiss

[0:20 pm] D: You can feel my hot breath when I pull away. Slowly going over your neck, a small nip and bite each side.

[0:21 pm] D: Finally, my other hand has got your button undone. Your pants are loosening. Freeing you to feel cool air rush there.

My hand soon follows, lower.

[0:24 pm] D: My fingers brush through the top of your warming vagina. My palm warming the top of your stomach.

My mouth has locked on to your left nipple and I'm pulling your hair back.

You're fully in my grasp now

[0:26 pm] C: You feel me completely submit and sink into your grasp. I start rocking my hips to match the rhythm of your fingers that slowly dance across my clit. I raise one hand to your neck and trace it down your body getting lower and lower

[0:27 pm] C: My fingers leave you tingling everywhere I touch until I finally reach the waistband of your boxers.

[0:37 pm] D: I switch breasts, my teeth giving a gentle scrape over your right breast, lips slowly locking on your nipple. Tongue firmly circles around your areola and nipple. You can even feel my tongue bar coldly circling the tip of your nipple.

You feel your hair being held firmly down on the bed now. You cant even move your head, you can't object.

Your pants are being pulled off like they were nothing. Your legs feel cool and free. Cold air touches your hot pussy lips.

And then you feel legs pin yours down. They are trapped too. Your whole body is mine.

You did well to get me warm, and you can feel it.

My dick, now hot is just touching the tip of your clit.

It's, Just, there.

It's too gentle. You can barely feel it. You want it in you but I'm not letting you have it.

I want you to submit more.

[0:47 pm] C: You've never felt this hard, the warmth of my pussy on your tip, drawing you in and silently begging for more. You trap my arms under my back and tear my shirt off, now you have my full body under you waiting for what's to come.

You lean over and bite my neck, leaving the faintest purple mark. You work your way down my body the marks getting darker and darker, to show who owns me. It's you, only you.

You move back up, your lips crashing into mine as you plunge your tongue down my throat to claim every inch of me. I'm dripping wet at this point. You can feel the burning drips gliding down your hard cock and it's driving you insane.

You start to rub your tip hard against my clit teasing over my hole and I writhe under you. At this point, I'm a mess, completely at your mercy and begging for your cock.

[1:00 pm] D: "You're mine ". I whisper.

You can feel my hot shaft starting to push inside you your vagina give no resistance to its master.

Slowly you can feel my dick pushing deeper, your insides are burning with ecstasy. Our hips touch you can feel your eyes roll pack in the pleasure and pain as I'm stretching your insides.

My hand scratches its way down and up your body. Red lines streaking behind.

I grip your a firm ass and pull, you feel your clit stretch in more pain as I get deeper again.

I lean back, you can't move your hands. They have been cuffed to the bed.

I start moving inside you slowly out then back in.

Each time with a little more force. You feel used. Like a little toy.

My other hand pushes your head back. You can't see what is happening. Just feel something grasp around your neck... I release.

You have a collar on you.

You're my real slave now.

[1:11 pm] C: I whimper as you slide out of me. You slap me for making a noise, I should know better. You slide a blindfold over my eyes then I feel you stretch my legs down and tie them to the bed.

You stand back and admire me in all my glory. Tied spread eagle to the bed, blindfolded not knowing where you've gone. The collar on my neck reminds me you're my master.

Your eyes rake down my body, taking in every inch of my soft pale skin until you reach my pussy. You stare in awe at my dripping hole as it draws you in once again.

Without warning you push inside me again, reaching deeper than ever. I moan in both pain and pleasure and you cover my mouth, how dare I make a sound without your permission.

[1:23 pm] D: Your body starts shaking. You hear the bed move with the force as I pound inside you. Your whole body moves into the bed with how strong I'm slamming into you. You can hardly breathe it just won't stop..

Boom. Boom. Boom. You're going to pass out and you're not even sure if it's from the pain or the pleasure. Or even from the lack of air.

Again and again. The force of my hot dick punishing your filthy clit for not submitting better. For not giving more.

You will be a better slave.

You will promise.

Again and again, you feel my body slapping against yours. Your clit is going red with the force as it smashed against mine.

You feel some sharp pains as you realize I've got clamps on your Nipples, now the pain and pleasure is coming from everywhere. You moan again against your own will. Again you disobeyed me And made a sound.

You feel something glide down your throat you can't even see. But something is in your mouth now and you really can't disobey. You know you're done now. You feel the first intense wave come over you. Your face pounds with your heartbeat your body shakes. You feel your pussy give up all its juices. It's coming again. Stronger. And I'm not stopping from fucking you. Again the pleasure crashes over your body. Another scratch of nails over your skin as your pussy starts to tremble the third time.

[1:31 pm] C: My eyes roll back into my head as wave after wave of orgasms hit me. You rip the blindfold off me so you can see just how much I'm enjoying this. Your eyes lock onto mine as you continue to pound me, my pupils so dilated all you can see is black.

I look down to watch you slamming into me. Fuck, there's nothing sexier than seeing your hips move like that. Once again, you feel my legs start to shake, you look into my eyes and see them begging you not to stop. Another orgasm is hitting me. I'm writhling under you, trying to rock my hips in time with yours to get as much pleasure as I can.

You can see the moment I cum. Tears form in the corner of my eyes as you feel more of my hot juices swirling around your dick as it presses inside me.

[1:44 pm] D: I bring myself up and pull the purple dildo from your mouth that's gagging you. And force my cock down you're throat instead. You can taste your juices mixed with some of mine, you feel the pressure of my dick wanting to go deeper and you try to swallow more of me your tongue trying to help pull me in more like the filthy slut you know you are.

You feel that purple dick push its way inside your hot pussy easily to occupy the space where I was. You feel full again and you can feel it start to fuck you again. Your mouth stops in the pleasure and you feel a slap on your face. You know that you have to please me first. You swallow more. And your tongue works its way up and down my shaft.

It's all you're worth.

[1:58 pm] D: You feel my dick get warmer and bigger as you choke.

You can feel it start to pound both inside your throat and in my cock. You know I'm about to cum, so I slow down. "Why? " you beg and look up at you're master.

"Well, I want to know where I'm gonna put all my cum first". "And you have to take it all in."

You feel a buzzing start on you're clit. And you realize you're about to cum as well again. The vibrator and purple cock are working their magic inside you. It's going to happen again.

.

.

It stops. They are out of you just as you're about to cum.

You look up to you're master and hear "you can't cum until I cum, and I want to hear you tell me where you want it all, you filthy little slut"

You now know you won't be able to cum without me. And i won't let you rest either until you have pleased me.

You tell me where you want to take all my juices...

[2:04 pm] C: "Inside. I want your cum inside me. I wanna feel the moment you get pushed over the edge. I wanna see the look on your face when you finally release. And I wanna feel you fill me up. That's the only thing I need right now. Is to feel you pumping your seed deep inside me, our juices mixing together as you continue to fuck me"

[2:16 pm] D: Good girl.

I slowly edge my cock back inside your hot, wet pussy.

Our juices making it so warm and wet. I'm sliding easily inside and out of you...

It's heaven.

You start arching your back as I get deeper inside you.

Fucking faster and faster.

You feel yourself coming closer to another orgasm.

The vibrator still on top of your stomach now pressed into you making you crazy as you feel the tip of my penis touch deep inside you're most sensitive areas.

AAHHhhnnN you cry out loud as it starts to crash over you with the first wave of orgasm.

And you feel inside a warmth explode and start filling you up inside. Your body feeling happy it's has pleased master this much and it eagerly tries to swallow more again a wave of pleasure, again and again, a warm rush of my seed inside your belly. You feel warm and full and slowly more waves of you're orgasm start to roll over your eyes you look at me for another kiss and caress. Your restraints released and you feel the soft spurts of cum still pumping inside you.

You hold on to me with your whole body and soul as I put everything inside you.