Voyeuristic Valentine's Day

Story Info
Four men pay to watch a co-worker get an erotic massage.
10.5k words
4.69
25.7k
40
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brynn sat at the table with four of her co-workers with some trepidation in spite of the bar being the usual hang-out her office team used. Three of the men had been too flirty and had asked her out on numerous occasions, which she had denied, making her wonder why they wanted her to sit with them. The forth man was Nigel, the office I.T. person and he'd never asked her out, but often spent time talking to her about TV shows and movies while she felt trapped at her desk.

"Happy Birthday beautiful!" Chad the, largest most aggressive of the young salesmen at the table cheered. "Sit down!"

"Happy Birthday Brynn!" Dylan the gym rat stood up to hug her which was awkward since she was trying to sit at the same time. "Whoops! Hahaha!" Insisting on pressing his hard earned body to hers he hugged her from the side as she hovered half on her high bar seat and half embracing him.

"Many happy returns!" Ethan, the creepiest one murmured intimately in her ear as he leaned in for a kiss while she was disengaging from Dylan. The press of his lips on her cheek disturbed her, it felt like being kissed by a lover, but she would never sleep with Ethan or any of them. They were her co-workers, but they also made her uncomfortable.

"Thanks guys." She mumbled weakly wishing she hadn't come to the bar alone. "Where is everyone?"

The email she'd gotten that afternoon inviting her to the bar to celebrate her birthday had made it seem like the whole office was coming.

"They'll be here in half an hour." Chad grinned wickedly at her.

"But... the invite said 5:30?"

"Your invite said 5:30." Dylan smirked.

"Everyone else's invite says 6 pm." Nigel smiled proudly.

"We wanted to talk to you first." Chad became instantly sincere, the way a good salesman can. "We want to apologize."

"We've been talking and discovered that we had all been pursuing a relationship with you, but that you had rebuffed each of us." Dylan said, carefully balancing between chastising and informing her.

Brynn's heart sank as she realized they were all talking to each other about her. They were such frat-boy, alpha-male, douche-bags nothing good could come of that.

"The boys and I figured that if all of us were chasing you it must have been pretty overwhelming." Ethan attempted to sound compassionate and mostly got there. His sales figures were pretty good.

"So! We got together and decided to give you a gift for Valentine's Day and make it up to you." Dylan offered magnanimously.

Chad drew an envelope of pale lavender paper out of his inner pocket.

"You didn't have to do that." She murmured shyly.

The pretty envelope caught her eye, the soothing colour and expensive looking paper intriguing her. Passing her the envelope she saw Chad and the men looking at her intently, wanting her to like the gift. Instincts on high alert she opened the seal and pulled out a voucher for a Spa Day.

"Oh!" She actually really wanted a spa day, but these men knowing that seemed suspicious.

"We thought long and hard about how to make it up to you." Ethan began. "We put our heads together and our collective understanding of the female mind concluded you need to be pampered after the stress we must have caused."

"We pooled our resources and found the very best that money can buy."

"I did the research." Nigel chimed in, needing her to know that for some reason.

"That he did." Chad jumped in. "The best man for the job too. That spa is going to fuck you up!" He enthused.

"But its only good on Valentine's Day." Ethan told her.

"A very special promotion." Dylan added.

"Once in a lifetime." Chad agreed.

Feeling like they were selling her pretty hard Brynn squirmed in her seat, uncomfortable under the focused scrutiny of the four of them. At that stage of her life Brynn felt very uncomfortable being the centre of attention.

"Thanks a lot guys. I really appreciate it." She slipped the voucher back in its envelope and then into her purse.

A server arrived and brought a tray of pre-ordered shooters. Brynn usually didn't drink but she needed something to help her deal with those guys as she waited for the rest of the office to arrive. A glass of wine and another tequila later the rest of the people arrived and Brynn did her level best to abandon the four men as gracefully as possible, but it probably seemed too abrupt in the end she'd thought as she fell asleep that night feeling tipsy and bemused.

In the days leading up to Valentine's Day she received many reminder emails and the guys themselves all made a point of coming to her desk on the 14th to ask if she were using the voucher. If she weren't already tense from her job and the normal stresses of being a young person living alone in the big city, then the constant, veiled, sexual harassment and hounding about the spa day would have caused her to need one anyway.

With reluctant gratitude she arrived for her appointment right on time, but thought the industrial mall the address brought her too seemed unlikely. Stepping in the front door with the correct name and number stencilled on the glass she smelled fresh paint, sawdust and delicious spices and oils.

An enthusiastic young receptionist took her name, gave her a form to fill out and pointed Brynn to some comfy chairs in a cozy sitting area. The decor was cute and made her feel at home. It looked as if her Pinterest page had come to life and formed a spa just for her. Once the forms were filled out the young woman took Brynn down a hall and through a door just to the right of the end. Other doors lead to other spaces and Brynn heard people moving around and murmuring beyond.

The massage room appealed to her instantly, setting her hesitancy about the location at ease. The room had walls painted a gorgeous terra cotta colour and had stencils of Buddhist images and icons, were draped in silks and mirrored everywhere. There were fake plants giving it a tropical vibe and every surface not used for professional items had simple, gentle decor placed artfully. Instrumental, vaguely middle eastern muzak played just loud enough to be perceived but not intrude. The smell was the lovely spicy smell of massage oils and unguents.

Brynn was left alone and asked to remove her clothes, lay on the big, wide table set low to the ground at knee height, and cover herself with the provided blanket. As she stripped and folded her clothe to place on a chair, Brynn looked at herself in the many mirrors.

Each wall had a mirror of different style in the middle. One wall had a plain square mirror in a simple frame, another had a huge oval in a gilt frame, another had a perfect circle with a modern metal frame and the last was a full length rectangle with no frame. Everywhere she looked Brynn was shown the image of her own lean body being bared as she removed her clothes.

Looking at herself was very difficult for Brynn. Until three years before she had an unhealthy fixation on her looks and how people perceived her. Tall at five foot eight, slender from youth, plenty of exercise and good genetics, she had pleasing symmetrical features and wide, pretty, blue eyes, her hair was naturally sandy blonde, brightening it with highlights and well styled. The problem was that Brynn was an exhibitionist and had gotten into a lot of trouble in her youth. Even looking at herself in the mirror could arouse her under the right circumstances and having four big mirrors showing her body from every angle stirred feelings she had been working very hard at denying.

When the masseur entered Brynn was laying face down on the large table/bed under the sheet, meditating, ignoring her own nudity and the sudden company she could show herself to. Glancing up she felt a helpless, desperate plunge into arousal seeing a big, gorgeous, black man enter the room and greet her.

"Hi. I'm Mike. I'll be your masseur this evening." Mike had a deep voice with a hint of a tropical accent. "You're Brynn?"

"Yes. Pleased to meet you." She mumbled weakly, a sense of defeat already settling in her chest seeing how attractive he was.

Mike was dressed in loose yoga shorts, his long, strong legs bare below. A loose, dark blue tank-top revealed his gorgeous arms, and had a pair of trendy, thick framed glasses that in no way distorted his warm brown eyes. Brynn felt anxiety as the first tingles of desire bloomed. Mike was gorgeous and looked a lot like some of the models she followed on social media just for the thrill of ogling their sculpted bodies.

"Have you had a massage before?"

"Not professionally. But, I've always wanted to."

"Great. This is going to be wonderful. I promise."

Mike poured some lovely smelling oils onto his hand and warmed it between his palms. "I'll start with a lighter pressure and we can apply more as you need. Just ask for any adjustments you like, okay?"

The rich baritone of his voice titillated her and she felt like she would let him to do anything he liked, which unsettled her. The room was perfect, the music relaxing, the smells ideal and Brynn sensed her careful resolve to be a good girl dissolving.

When Mike's warm hands began to rub her skin she sighed as his fingers massaged rich oil into the muscles of her trapizius. Immediately she relaxed as the sensation of being caressed filled her with gratification. It had been a long time since she's allowed anyone to be this intimate with her body and it felt glorious.

Becoming tranquil as Mike rubbed her back, his hand drifting lower, working the muscles of her back, she drifted into a happy place of accepting attention but not having to do a thing. Being spoiled for the first time in a long time Brynn indulged herself and gave over to the fantastic feelings, pretending she wasn't getting aroused by him.

As his hands moved lower Mike pulled the sheet down exposing more of her back as needed. Brynn shivered with a flush of lust as more of her skin was exposed. The old need to be looked at burbled to life. When he reached the top of her buttocks he pulled the sheet down a few inches and revealed the dimples of Venus low on her back and the upper swells of her glutes. A thrum of warmth burned in her sex as she imagined him looking at her ass with desire.

Smiling to himself Mike glanced at the mirror facing the foot of the bed, winked at his own image and pulled the sheet lower exposing even more of Brynn's beautiful ass to the men behind the glass.

"Lemme look." Ethan grumbled as the four of them attempted to cram into Chad's mirror to see more of her glorious rump.

The four men watched intently as the masseur worked her bare back.

"This is amazing." Dylan whispered.

The idea had been Chad's, but it hadn't taken him long to convince the others to help. For several months the men had been saving and planning and it hadn't been cheap, but finally they were watching their gorgeous, aloof coworker undress and get a rub-down.

When Chad had heard of the special massage parlour he had booked a walk through with Ethan and seen for themselves the set up. The only room for massage was the one Brynn now lay in, but the rooms around it were all spaces where people could pay to watch and record what went on inside. Every wall had a two-way mirror for observers and a laptop hooked up to the eleven cameras in the room. On the laptop the voyeur could switch between views and choose to edit any camera into the digital recording capturing everything live.

The cameras were set up such that each wall had two, one focused tight on the bed with the ability to adjust slightly right or left, the other a wide angle shot of the whole bed with the ability to zoom in a few feet or back. The same on the roof, one wide shot that could zoom in a bit more, or a tight shot that could move up or down the bed. The final camera was in the glasses the masseur wore for Point Of View shots call POV. Each viewer could choose to record any of the eleven views onto the laptop in front of their mirror and then keep the final recording.

All the guys were recording various angles, but ran round the walls to Chad's view to see what Brynn's perfect ass looked like through the glass with their own eyes.

"Shut up and go back to your spots." Chad hissed, worried they would get themselves caught.

They had added Nigel to their conspiracy when they were asked how they wanted to decorate the space and which masseur they would like. Once Nigel had hacked into Brynn's private phone, data-mined her social media and search history they were able to find out exactly what she liked and how to get the most for their money.

Nigel had been surprised to discover that the gorgeous woman had almost no photos of herself on social media, and the few she did have were only group shots from within the last two years. Not a single photo from earlier. It was very odd. There were huge gaps in the posts as well.

Scouring her phone he uncovered her favourite music, aesthetic preferences and her erotic ideals then they sent all of it to the agency called S.E.B. Group who ran the massage parlour. Their people had spent two days between clients redecorating the space and hiring the perfect man for the job. It was costing the conspirators a fortune but they already felt like they were getting their money's worth having seen her undress and parade in front of the mirrors. They were wealthy, privileged, spoiled and without scruples so to them this was just an expensive prank that would end up with them having a porno of their own.

The big, black masseur most closely resembled a man who Brynn followed closely on Instagram, and she often watched porn with small, white women and big, black lovers. Nigel had argued that if they wanted the very best chance of having him seduce her it had to be that man.

And Nigel had been right. Brynn was melting into the table as the massage progressed. Even though her eyes were closed most of the time, just knowing how attractive the man caressing her body was aroused her. The music, the atmosphere and the beautiful man rubbing her made Brynn languid with surrender, naughtily imagining him lowering her sheet further and rubbing her in other ways.

It had been too long since Brynn had allowed herself to indulge. It had been too dangerous, her desire to be watched had become an obsession. The pressure she felt at work to gain respect hardened her, the need to overcome her past driving her until she ignored her basic physical needs for human touch. The masseur's amazing hands were softening her, however, tension being worked out of her tight muscles.

When she had seen the low bed instead of a traditional massage table Brynn had been uncertain, but having the man kneeling close as he worked on her body felt comforting somehow. The tall, dark man wore soft shorts made of some soft materiel that felt lovely on her skin as it brushed her. What felt more amazing however was the warm graze of his bare legs as he moved around working on her body.

Settling at her feet he lifted her left and began to massage her entire foot, squeezing and caressing the oil into her skin and beginning to acclimatize her to being touched there. Soon expert fingers worked every little toe and kneaded the pads on her soles. Paying particular care to work her arches he won Brynn's heart as he soothed an aching foot sore from wearing heels too often for too long. After several long, luxurious moments of working her little foot hard Mike's hands grew more intimate and less medical. The way his fingers and palm caressed her foot grew sensual and Brynn felt a stirring inside as she intuited the difference in this touch.

Before Brynn could consider being uncomfortable Mike's hands moved to her calf. Resting her foot on his thigh he worked her calf with long fingers that even reached around and worked the muscles along her shin. The sensual, erotic bent to his touch once again became professional and worked her tight spots. The return to a more service oriented touch distracted Brynn and she internally followed his fingers as he worked up her hamstrings, around her knees and back of her thigh not noticing for some time that her foot was resting in Mike's crotch.

The movement of his penis under her foot caught her attention as he leaned forward to reach high up her thigh. The top of her foot pressed along the length of his member, the soft yielding flesh obviously different than the firm thigh she'd been expecting. Her eyes popped open but she didn't move because in that position her foot was tangled between his thighs as he hunched over her legs.

Even as she pondered extracting her foot from his groin she realized the reason he was leaning so far forward was that he was lifting the sheet covering her, folding and tucking it under her in such a way that her entire left buttock was exposed, but the sheet was tucked under both hips, her entire right leg covered. A thrill went though her body.

If she pulled her leg away from him she would have to roll one way or the other and risk exposing her breasts and perhaps genitals. Would she dare? It was best to remain still and wait for him to finish. If he were uncomfortable he would adjust himself, she thought. So for several seconds she held still, her foot pressing the length of his penis, her bare bum half exposed, helpless to solve either.

Then Mike leaned away from her, his task with the sheet finished. However he then began to massage her left buttock, diligently working the entire gluteus system, her buttock, hip and part of the upper thigh on the outside. The massage was both painful, gratifying and embarrassingly intimate. The muscles needed a lot of work, it felt wonderful having him knead the sore muscles, but the lewd way his actions pried apart he cheeks left her feeling exposed and chagrined. Each time he rhythmically rocked his hips forward massaging her glute her foot brushed along the length of his penis. Brynn's dopamine filled brain split her focus between her bum and his cock, growing more aroused by the minute.

Behind the mirror on Brynn's left side Dylan stared at her buttock and watched Mike's dark hands massage her pale flesh. Captivated by his gorgeous coworker's body Dylan played with his laptop to find the very best view of her body on the cameras, choosing the close up of her glorious ass being groped, and toggled the digital recording to switch to that view. Thrilled by the ability to change cameras and add them to the file instantly made him feel like his was directing a live TV broadcast.

"Camera two." He whispered quietly and watched Brynn's fantastic ass fill his screen.

Smiling wickedly he rubbed his growing cock through his pants. Wanting to pull it out and jack off he waited until things heated up. Dylan was confident the show was going to get better because they were told the oil the masseur was using had special ingredients that lowered inhibitions, made it difficult to say no or exert will and raised one's libido. The concoction was based on some old witch's brew but had been studied and perfected in some lab in Europe. To Dylan's untrained eye it seemed like Brynn already looked more flushed and receptive, but it was difficult to tell being distracted by her fabulous leg and ass.

If Dylan had been in a position to ask her Brynn might have told him that she did indeed feel a little stoned, or drunk. The swimming feeling in her head was subtle because she was laying still, but the hands on her butt felt increasingly wonderful and when Mike began to allow his fingers to lighten up and grow sensual once more she didn't mind. Brynn didn't even get tense when his fingers curled under and around her butt brushing her labia.

Over and over his hands roamed over her slippery skin and repeatedly brushed over her lips making her tingle with titillation. Mike's touch was lighter and more intimate for a time and his hips weren't moving as much, her foot resting along his penis. Was it accidental?