All Comments on 'Sexting Mistake'

by Luvtoplay50

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
that escalated quickly

That was a great story, I've texted the wrong person before but never on that scale. I like how it was brief and to the point, perfect for a one off story.

peebudypeebudyover 9 years ago
good story

great set up but you kind of "yadda-yadda-ed" thru the best part. would have liked more details on their love making. perhaps in chapter 2 when the wife catches them!

blaster666blaster666over 9 years ago
Nice

I thought this was quite a nice read, only wish it'd been a little more detailed and longer. Good job, looking forward to more stories from you.

saywutsaywutover 9 years ago
Lmao

Lmao is all that deserved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agreed

I agree with peebuddy. Great setup! If you add detail to the sex it would be really hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Rushed

It was hot and sexy and started off with a great erotic build to it then you hit the damn gas and went zero to 100mph in 3 seconds. Pacing and letting the story build to a climax really draws out the eroticism.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 9 years ago
Lucky guy

He needs to try to get some of his mother in law's backside, stretching her little asshole with his thick cock.

Thanks for the read

Oldergenteman69Oldergenteman69over 9 years ago
Nice

Short story. Hope to read more as you add to the list.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

I think the MIL needs to get banged more than once per week ! Maybe, she can get his wife to join in the fun ??? Arousing and please give us more....... Thanks !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

good start - sooner or later wife will catch them - then what - waiting lol864A

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I like it!

Thoroughly enjoyed your short story. Both SIL & MIL are lucky to find their callings!!

musicman88musicman88over 9 years ago

Well, YES!!! that was good. but I wouldn't have to be blackmailed into fucking my mother in law once, twice or 5 times a week. Good story because it could happen, just like that.....

Keep em cumming!!

Tcs1956Tcs1956about 9 years ago
Very hot situation

Brings back memories of my mil and sil . I plan on writing about that someday soon. You have inspired me!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great theme

I have cum to this story every time I read it. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
That was amazing!

Very well done

cybrfuncybrfunover 7 years ago
Just Too Short

I like how this started out and the pacing was really good. I would have liked them teasing a bit longer, or being a little less quick to do the deed once she came over, but very solid writing nonetheless! Great job!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous