Sexting My Husband's Bully

Story Info
I shouldn't have sexted the bully back...
1.1k words
3.27
39.7k
43
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MonaRivers
MonaRivers
111 Followers

This is a shorter piece intended for a little flirty fun. I hope you enjoy it!

---

I was working in the kitchen when my phone went off, vibrating against the ceramic countertop. Drying my hands, I snatched it off the bench and checked the screen.

1 new message.

It was from a new number. Probably more telemarketers. I opened it just to be sure.

"What are you wearing?" the text read.

I stared at the screen, a little confused and more than a little concerned. I typed back a hurried message and set the phone back on the counter.

"Who is this?"

Had my husband got a new number to play a prank on me or was this something else.

It only took a moment for the reply.

"I really enjoyed your outfit on Sunday, hope we didn't make too much of a mess."

Sunday? That was the day I'd joined my husband for a weekend ride on his motorcycle. He'd joined a local club, but he'd been having troubles with a few of the younger members. It seems they didn't like having a man in his late thirties tagging along. They'd been bullying him something fierce.

I'd gone along to help him out, and well. Things hadn't gone exactly to plan.

I'd managed to get the bully to behave, but he'd had his price.

Three dots appeared on the screen as a message was loading. This could only be one person, Chad. My husband's bully. But how had he got my number? He must have got it off my husband.

The message loaded. It was a picture.

A picture of me, bent over Chad's bike one of his hands gripping my waist while he slid that big dick into me. Shit. He'd taken a picture? When had he managed that?

Clearly I'd been more than a little distracted.

My heart pounded in my chest as an excited tingle ran down my spine.

The memory of what my husband's bully had done to me, sent a guilty thrill through my system.

I looked over my shoulder. I couldn't let my husband see that picture.

I heard the lawnmower start up and realized Ben was out in the yard, taking care of the grass.

Letting out a sigh of relief, I grabbed my phone.

"Naughty boy, you shouldn't have taken that," I texted back.

"I wanted a souvenir of our time together. Now, what are you wearing?"

I looked down at my simple yellow summer dress, I'd been in the pool earlier and thrown it on over my bikini while I did some housework. The dress was short, just the kind of thing for the summer heat we were experiencing but not particularly sexy. Or at least, I didn't think so.

"Just a bikini," I lied. "The pool is great this time of year."

The response was almost immediate.

"Show me." It wasn't a request. It was a command. And as I looked at the very compromising picture of me, bent over Chad's bike, I wondered what might happen if I didn't comply.

I glanced outside and saw Ben push the mower down the side of the house.

It was risky but the threat of being caught only seemed to heighten my excitement.

Recalling Chad's strong hands on my body, I grabbed the hem of my dress and pulled it up over my head, leaving me standing in the kitchen in just my red triangle bikini. It was far smaller than I would have worn in public but I was the only one here.

I went to snap a picture but paused. I knew what he really wanted.

I pulled the cups aside and leaned forward over the kitchen bench, the ceramic was cold against my naked breasts which only served to make my nipple hard. I snapped a picture and before I could think twice, I sent it to him.

"That's a good wife," Chad teased.

A moment later a picture of his impressive and very erect manhood filled my phone's screen. "Shame I'm not there to make use of this."

The memory of that thick cock and what it had done to me filled my mind and threw caution to the wind.

I set my phone on the counter, leaning it against a bowl of fruit and hit video call.

The phone beeped as Chad answered but I was already committed. I climbed onto the kitchen island, undid my bikini bottoms and tossed them aside.

I was absolutely soaked and needed more. The thought that Chad was watching me, only added to my excitement. I plunged two fingers into my drenched pussy and started working them in and out, all the while focused on the memory of Chad as he'd bent me over his bike last weekend.

I might have been married, but Chad didn't give a damn. It had been the best sex I'd had in months, probably even years. In that moment I hadn't cared if he'd been bullying my husband and if I'm completely honest if he'd been in my kitchen, I'd have let him take me again and damn the consequences.

I pinched my nipple, rolling it between my thumb and my forefinger as my other hand desperately played with myself.

I was masturbating, live on camera for a man half my age.

It sent a wicked thrill through me that threatened to overwhelm me.

I heard my husband and the lawnmower working his way down the side of the house and stroked harder.

I needed this so badly. I needed Chad.

My husband and I had only had sex once since I'd made the devil's bargain with Chad, and it had been disappointing in comparison.

I needed that thick young cock in me again.

My body trembled as the memory of Chad filling me came rushing back to the surface of my mind.

I let out a guttural groan as my orgasm hit me, my hands still teasing my naked sex as I trembled, naked on our kitchen island.

Panting, I slowly climbed down off the island and picked up my phone in time to see Chad's impressive cock explode for me. I don't know why but it thrilled me that I could make him cum.

Chad picked up the phone and panned slowly off his erection until the camera was facing him.

"The next time that happens, you're going to be on top of me," he said, his voice low and sultry.

"I don't know, my husband already suspects something," I replied, slowly pulling my bikini back into place.

"Good, he can watch," Chad replied. "About time he learned how to take care of you."

MonaRivers
MonaRivers
111 Followers