All Comments on 'Sexting My Husband's Bully'

by MonaRivers

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid. Vapid. Inane. Just another clueless slut in this story. Ridiculous.

lustfulyoungguylustfulyoungguyabout 2 years ago

This was a good little piece but be wary of people coming in and flooding the comment section with rude remarks because to them, a fictional wife committing a fictional infidelity is the worst thing that can happen ever and she should be burned at the stake for even daring to explore sexuality elsewhere

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

that to ur demented female brain was an airy piece? fuck!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

Riiiight. About as erotic as watching paint dry. Her husband was being bullied and her response was to get involved?

How the fuck did a child get on this site? Dude, go back to besting your meat on stolen porn. You have no idea what sex is so dont write about something you haven’t had.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beyond stupid

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Short and Shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

5🤢 most people here seem to write about the kind of lifestyle they live or would like to live. If that's the case then it doesn't speak well of the one who wrote this. This story is really about a divorce in the making, one that's waiting for fruition as it were. It is also interesting that the bully, Chad, gets a name but the husband does not. Is this the writer showing disrespect for the character of the husband? Seems likely as they have the wife showing and giving support to chad and not her husband. I mean really, she gave herself so easily to chad on that one single motorcycle ride. She did not show support for her husband by giving herself to chad to stop his bullying. Besides, everyone who ever ran afoul of an idiot who likes bullying others knows that all she did was encourage more and poorer behavior from chad. Now he has power over the husband AND the WIFE! Nrrds a part two so that she starts riding behind chad and the husband can run them off a cliff on a blind curve! Nothing's for free chad, you need to pay the price for stealing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The author, well, wrote shit. Don't you understand yourself?

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 2 years ago

Stories about the mentally deficient are not ammusing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hope the hubby runs over Chad's bike with a truck while his wife is bent over it... pathetic.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

ROFLMFAO retread cuck writer living in the closet writes a totally by the numbers cliche laden garbage story, and one thats been done by every homosexual cuck here, and some were better, not that it would take much.

You really need to seek out some help junior. Put on your best panties and dress and go speak to a shrink. It'll help.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Re:lustfulyoungguy Are you an idiot? Don't answer, you may incriminate yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1*- nothing more needs to be said.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoabout 2 years ago

Oh dear me! Just when you thought life was getting better…..l

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

1 Star

Cheating cunt crap

26thNCuck Disapproved

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Husbands name is Ben, says that in the story. Was ok, a 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To the author, thank you kindly for taking the time and making the effort to write this story. I read it and enjoyed it.

I note, as per usual, that group of “readers” have decided to rubbish your work. This is unfortunately common in the “Loving Wives” section of this website.

I’m not sure if you are aware of it, but you have a great deal of power when it comes to comments. I encourage you to delete the comments which are rude and useless. You do have that power, author.

Below is the process you need to follow to delete all of the rude comments.

1. Log-in to Literotica

2. Click on Works on the left hand side in the Literotica control panel

3. Locate the story in question

4. Click on the “word bubble” icon on the left, on the far right hand side of the story you have located

5. Locate the comment you wish to delete and then click on the rubbish bin on the far right hand side of the comment in question

6. Click on delete comment, and you’re done.

Trust me and believe me when I say that these trolls will soon grow weary of posting nasty comments on your work if you just delete all their comments quickly, consistently, and without any mercy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Rule of thumb, disregard anyone who says they gave it one star, insists that you're in the wrong category, has a profile without a single story posted, or outright insults you.

You know what you like, you know why you're here, be you. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Got a kick out of anonymous with the rule of thumb comment. What an idiot. I doubt very much if 90% of shit authors in this category know why they're here. Maybe it's to satisfy the cunt cucks and sewer rats? They're an insult to the real writers who post in LW.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is a shit story, but you got to love the comments from the cucks who try to defend themselves and these sewer rat authors. The comments are well worth reading. A laugh a minute, especially from the whiners who can't stand it when others don't share their opinion. Of course the paste and post idiot is back with his instructions. What an idiot. 1*-score stays.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A pile of shit! Very bad! Only one good thing: being short. It should a lot shorter!

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 2 years ago

you like cuckolding put your shit in the right category

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 2 years ago

I see the little wannabe anonymous man who posts in caps to make up for having no balls, has jumped into this. You will see far more of him/her/it as you post these kind of stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Add two to any cuckold related story here, the haters gonna hate. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

☆☆☆☆ (4.0)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMonaRivers@MonaRivers
Mona Rivers writes the kind of filthy fun that prevents you from lending your kindle to others. She draws from her deliciously dirty imagination and licentious experiences to bring you truly titillating tales. If you enjoy cuckold or hotwife stories, if the notion of a woman ...