Sexting - Reliving a Nipple Orgasm

Story Info
Revisiting our best times for my long-distance partner.
973 words
4.43
16.2k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's a sunny Sunday morning after a night of light rains. Bright but soft light has sneaked into our Silverlocks bedroom, through the curtains. It's remarkably quiet, with no chirping or sounds of traffic. We're naked under the sheets and you're laying on my chest. I have my left hand resting on your bare back. I awaken first and kiss you on your temple, you look up, flustered with swollen eyes, also making me look in disbelief at your beauty. I kiss your forehead, extracting a smile out of you. I'm smitten again and I unassumingly go for your lips, only for you to deny with the usual "mm-mm" and a playful smile. I kiss you below your ears, my lips then latch onto your earlobe, and you slowly shift sideways to become the smaller spoon, signalling what you want. My left arm is under your neck, and I instantly wrap my right arm around your chest, where your hands are loosely guarding your breasts...

I get as close as possible, spooning you tight, feeling your bare back against my chest and crossing my right leg over your thighs. I plant a kiss on your nape, breathe out on your warm skin there, and I feel you flinch the slightest. You let go of your hands and guide my right arm to cup your left breast. I press my hand in slowly, my left hand grabs your other breast, and now I begin to knead both, slowly. I feel your nipples hardening under my palms. I place a wet kiss on your shoulder, and push my now hard erection onto your butt. You arch back a little, and I hold you tighter. We're pressed hard onto each other, the warmth getting to a hotter zone by the second...

I breathe into your ear as I continue to squeeze your breasts with varying pressure. I press my thumb over your areola, and I feel you twitch as my fingers brush over your nipple. I press your right breast tight as I take your other nipple between my fingers, scissoring it with my index and middle fingers. Your nipple is hard, and you let out a little moan as my nails brush against your hard nipple. I can hear your breath quicken, and I press both your nipples with my fingers and stimulate them faster. You moan louder, and I knead your breasts harder, squeezing them more firmly. You suddenly spring back, flipping yourself to face me, and I grab your face to kiss you hard on your lips. You don't hold back, and go hard on my upper lip, nibbling and pulling at it with your teeth. My tongue pops out to lick your lip too, as we're transfixed in a prolonged kiss. We pull back and you snatch my hand to put it back on your breast. My left hand is caressing your nape, while my right is pressing hard against your breast. Our lips are still tugging at each other and I'm in a trance just feeling your breath on my face, entirely unaffected by the fact that we haven't even brushed yet...

I pull away from your lips to catch breath, but this time I go lower to kiss your jawline, slowly making my way to your neck where I bite the hardest I've ever done, leaving a bright red mark, which looks like it'll take days to disappear. I lick and suck my way onto your chest, your collarbone, with both my hands cupping your breasts. I feel your chest rise, almost asking me to take your breast into my mouth. I look into your eyes as I slowly let go, and hold only the contours of your breasts, to kiss around the areola. I can feel that you want me to take your nipple in, and I immediately do. I engulf your breast with my lips and the softer part of my tongue lands on your nipple. My tongue starts sliding over as your moaning get louder. I suck with my lips and play with my tongue, twirling and stroking in increasing pace. But I'm holding back from doing the one thing you like the most...

I take your other nipple in, and feel it harden over my tongue and repeat the same, soft sucking. Your breasts are glowing drenched in all the sweat and saliva. You grab my hair and I love it when your fingers run through it in pleasure. It triggers me to use my teeth, and I know this to be the move that always gets you real good. I suck and swirl my tongue around your nipple and slightly nibble with my teeth before I pull out. I continue this on both your breasts, stimulating one nipple with my nail, while biting and nibbling the other at the same time. I suck slowly, but get deeper with every move. You are in ecstasy and I just don't want this rush of oxytocin to end. The licking and biting continues, and your hips begin to buck and arch in pleasure. You want me to keep going...

I roll my palm over the other breast while I continue nibbling the other one, and I feel your breath getting more frantic. You're getting closer to finishing, and I lick harder on your nipple, sucking, twirling and nibbling faster while also sneaking glances at your moaning. With your breath finally stabilizing, I know that you're spent. I realise in your expressions that you're breasts are also getting sore. I quickly pull out and kiss your chest, as we curl into a sweaty cuddle, and this time it's me laying on your chest. We know it's a morning well spent, I can feel your smiling lips on my forehead, and your fingers are still stroking through my hair...

end.