Sexting Session

Story Info
Sexy sexting session.
2k words
4.26
18k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following is an actual sexting session I had with a girl I was dating. This girl was amazing, and so incredibly horny, we fucked often, but she still loved to sext, and we would have some steamy video chats as well. This session was the morning after a particularly sexy video chat the night before. Hope you enjoy reading this as much as I do ;)

Taylor: So, pretty sure last night was like the hottest thing ever!

Linda: Oh yeah? Why was it so hot for you?

Taylor: Mm, well cuz you are fucking sexy, and I love watching you pleasure yourself! ;)

Linda: It was pretty hot for me too ;) plus I loved watching you stroke that cock of yours!

Taylor: mm oh yeah? I'm glad you liked it ;) I certainly enjoy stroking my cock too ;)

Linda: I could tell ;) God, I love watching you come! You're so sexy when you're moaning that hard!

Taylor: Mm god, it just felt so good, i couldn't help it! ;) I wish we could've been together last night, I think we could've had a lot of fun ;)

Linda: Oh yeah? Why? What did you have in mind?

Taylor: mmm well first of all, I could've used my hands and tongue to pleasure those fabulous tits of yous ;)

Linda: mmm fuck baby! Did you like watching me lick my own tits last night? ;)

Taylor: oh my god yes!! That was so fucking sexy!

Linda: Oh good ;) I was hoping that would be a turn on

Taylor: Oh definitely! So hot! ;) Mm I still wish it could've been me licking them though ;)

Linda: Oh trust me, I wish it had been too! ;)

Taylor: mm I'd lick your nipples, then suck them into my mouth ;)

Linda: That would've felt amazing baby!

Taylor: mm you like it when I suck your nipples baby? ;)

Linda: Fuck yes! It feels so damn good!

Taylor: mm I'd keep sucking on your nipples, as I slide a hand down between your legs, feeling how wet you are ;)

Linda: I'm plenty wet for you baby ;) I'm all ready for you

Taylor: mm you ready for my nice hard cock baby? ;) or do you wanna suck on it a bit first? ;)

Linda: Fuck baby, I'm always ready for your cock!! But i know how much you love it when I suck you off

Taylor: mm god yes, I love it when you suck my hard dick baby ;)

Linda: Maybe I'd better do that first then ;)

Taylor: mm sounds good to me ;)

Linda: But first, what are you wearing? I want to know what I'm taking off of you

Taylor: a t-shirt, my grey sweatpants, and boxers :)

Linda: hmmm that's more clothing than usual ;)

Taylor: well, I'm at my computer, not laying in bed lol

Linda: That's too bad, I know how much you love your bed But your computer chair works just fine ;)

Linda: I slide your sweat pants down your legs, until they are completely off

Taylor: mmm I lift up my hips, letting you take them off :)

Linda: Then I hook my fingers into the waistband of your boxers, And kiss the inside of your legs as I slip them off of you

Taylor: mmm oh yes, that feels so nice baby!

Linda: I start kissing up your legs again, until I get right up next to your ballsack

Taylor: mmm i run my hands through your hair

Linda: I lightly start kissing your balls, occasionally licking them too

Taylor: mmm god that feels so good baby!

Linda: Good What do you want me to do to you next baby? ;)

Taylor: mm whatever you want baby, you are always so good at making me feel amazing!

Linda: As I kiss and run my tongue along your sack, I reach one hand up, and start stroking that nice hard cock of yours

Taylor: oh fuck, mmmmm that feels amazing baby! You like stroking that cock? ;)

Linda: Not as much as I love sucking it! I move my mouth up, and take your whole cock in my mouth! I push you all the way to the back of my throat

Taylor: MMM FUCK!! God that feels incredible baby! Suck that hard cock!!

Linda: I leave you deep in my mouth for a bit, as I start to suck your entire dick

Taylor: mmmm I run my hands through your hair as i start moving my hips back and forth a little, slightly moving my cock in your mouth

Linda: Oh yeah baby? you wanna mouth fuck me?

Taylor: mmm I love thrusting my hard cock in and out of your mouth baby ;) I start moving my cock in and out, moaning

Linda: Mmm god! That's so hot! I moan so loud, using your cock to muffle myself! I start playing with your cock with my tongue!

Taylor: oh fuck yes baby! That feels amazing! You know, if you need to move a hand down to play with yourself while my cock is filling your mouth, that would be ok ;)

Linda: Oh yeah? Would that turn you on sweetie?

Taylor: I always love it when you play with yourself honey ;)

Linda: I slide one hand down my panties and start rubbing my clit, while my other one reaches up to start massaging your balls

Taylor: mmm oh god, I keep slowly thrusting my hard cock in and out of your mouth! Does that feel good rubbing your clit baby?

Linda: Oh god yes taylor! I squirm and moan, as I try to keep your cock in my mouth! I want you so bad!

Taylor: mmm you wanna ride this hard cock baby? ;)

Linda: Fuck yes Taylor! I want to feel that cock deep inside me!

Taylor: mmm well then come on up here ;)

Linda: Well, I might be wearing too many clothes But I think you can be the judge of that ;)

Taylor: mm what are you wearing baby?

Linda: Just some little black panties and a t-shirt ;)

Taylor: mm no bra under the shirt? ;)

Linda: Nope ;)

Taylor: ok, keep the panties on, but lose the shirt ;)

Linda: Mmm this is opposite from your usual request ;)

I slip my shirt up over my head

Taylor: mm i wanted to see those sexy tits ;) I reach down and start to play with them

Linda: Oh fuck baby! You like squeezing my tits?

Taylor: god yes i do, they are so soft ;) I start to rub your nipples

Linda: Oh god baby! you're soaking my panties

Taylor: mmm oh yeah? they getting nice and wet?

Linda: Of course ;) Is your cock still nice and hard?

Taylor: mmm hell yes, I've been stroking it this whole time, trying not to come yet ;)

Linda: I think we'd better change that ;) I wanna make you come inside of me

Taylor: mmm fuck thats hot baby! Well I think you better get up on this cock then ;)

Linda: I climb up on top of you, stradling myself over your cock ;)

Taylor: mmmm I reach down, and pull the crotch of your panties to the side as you slowly lower yourself down right onto my cock!

Linda: I lower myself onto the tip of your cock You want my pussy baby?

Taylor: Oh fuck yes I do! I want to be inside you so bad!

Linda: I think you'd better ask nicely ;) What do you want baby?

Taylor: Mm god, please fuck me baby!! I need it so bad!!

Linda: I slowly lower myself onto your hard cock, moaning as I feel you slide up inside me!

Taylor: Mm god your pussy feels amazing as it slowly engulfs my hard cock!

Linda: I slide your entire cock inside of me, and leave it there as a squeeze my pussy tight around it

Taylor: mmm fuck!! Your pussy is so amazing baby! It feels so good squeezing around my hard dick!

Linda: I start to slide my pussy up and down your shaft, moving so slow, and squeezing it around you again, and again, and again

Taylor: FUCK!! God I'm so close to coming already baby! I almost can't stand how good this feels!!

Linda: You wanna know the best part about being on top of you in the chair is taylor?

Taylor: mm what?

Linda: I can fuck you as slow as I want, and drive you absolutely crazy And there's nothing you can do about it ;)

Taylor: mmm god, you are definitely driving me crazy baby!! It feels SOOOOO good!!

Linda: I keep moving up and down your cock, nice and slow Fuck baby, you've got me screaming and moaning with how amazing your dick feels!

Taylor: MMM GOD!! You are gonna make me come soon baby, it feels so good!! I'm moaning so loud as you slowly ride my hard cock! I lean down and start sucking on your nipples while you ride me

Linda: Oh god yes taylor!! I slide up your shaft, and stop, only leaving your tip inside of me I think torturing you by making you wait to come sounds like fun ;) don't you?

Taylor: Fuck!! I need to come so bad baby!! I'm so close!!

Linda: I stay at the tip of your cock, and softly squeeze my pussy around it What are you going to do to make me make you come baby? ;)

Taylor: Mmm I'll do absolutely anything you want baby, I just need to come so bad!!

Linda: I think I'll just keep torturing you until you think of something ;) I love driving you crazy!

Taylor: Fuck! I can't take it anymore! Leaving my cock inside of you, I pick you up, and push you against the wall, and start thrusting my hard cock in and out of you fast and hard!!

Linda: HOLY FUCK BABY!! That is so fucking hot!! I wrap my legs around you, and just scream as your dick pushes me up against the wall and into my pussy over and over and over again!!

Taylor: mmmmmm I'm gonna come deep inside your tight pussy baby! You wanna feel my come spray deep inside you?

Linda: FUCK!! YES TAYLOR! YES! Come for me baby!!

Taylor: Oh god, I'm so fucking close!!

Linda: I wrap myself around you as much as I can while you're fucking me I lean down, and bite your neck! Come inside me baby! I want to feel you come!

Taylor: FUCK!! I'M COMING BABY!!

Linda: FUCK!! OH FUCK TAYLOR!!

Taylor: OhMyGod!! I just came so fucking hard baby!!

Linda: Oh god baby! You wore me out! That was so fucking hot! I can barely keep myself wrapped around you!

Taylor: I carry you into my room, and lay you down on the bed as I lay down next to you

Linda: Mmmm You really know how to treat a girl baby :)

Taylor: mm that was so incredible! I cuddle up with you on my nice comfy bed, holding you tight :)

Linda: I lay my head on your arm, and place my hand on your chest as you squeeze me close to you

Taylor: I love just holding you like this sweetheart :)

Linda: I love it to! :) I start softly rubbing your chest you need help relaxing after the hard fuck you just had ;)

Taylor: mmm I love it when you rub my chest baby, it feels so nice :)

Linda: I roll you over onto your back, and start giving you a back rub :) You are so incredible baby!

Taylor: So are you! mm that feels so nice baby! :)

Linda: Isn't it fun when I tease you? ;)

Taylor: mmm well it certainly does make me go crazy ;) lol

Linda: Oh good! ;) That was the plan

Taylor: mm you were tryin to get me to fuck the shit out of you huh? ;)

Linda: Well, it worked ;) And it was fucking hot!

Taylor: mm I'm glad you liked it ;)

Linda: Was it hot for you too baby?

Taylor: So hot!!

Linda: You wanna meet up somewhere and have some fun for a little bit today sweetie? ;)