All Tied Up

Story Info
My friend ties me and takes advantage of me.
3.1k words
4.43
28.8k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers

Everyone in this story is over the age of 18.

Hello my name is Emma. I had just checked into yet another hotel and was relaxing on the bed. My work had me forever travelling around the country. It could get very lonely and boring at times.

This week I was down by the coast, which I loved. It also turned out that a friend had moved down here a few months ago for work. John was a nice guy and ever since I've known him he has been in love with me. I had always used that for my advantage. Over the years John had spent a fortune on me trying to win him over. Today was no different as he offered to take me out for drinks when he found out I was in town.

I dressed in a loose jumper and yoga pants. The pants showed off my shaped legs and the jumper hid my slim and toned body. I put my dirty blonde hair into a ponytail and left.

I met him outside, he was wearing a large jacket with a shirt and trousers on. He had dark hair and beard and was slim. We enjoyed our walk together. The weather was cool so the beach was quiet. The bar he took me to was nice and we enjoyed a few together, he paid of course. We enjoyed some small talk for a couple of hours before he walked me back to the hotel. The walk was now in the near dark and the sound of the waves was so peaceful. Once at my hotel he said he would buy some more drinks from room service so I agreed to let him come up.

The room was very standard. A bathroom to your right as you walked in. Past that was a large bed to the right and a small sofa and coffee table. At the end of the room was a large glass door leading to a balcony.

"How is the view?" He asked. My room had a sea view and I walked over to the door leading to the balcony to show him.

"Almost as good as looking at you." He said.

"Nice try." I laughed. He looked hurt for a second but quickly smiled.

"Can we go outside?" He asked pointing to the balcony. I nodded and turned to open the door. Before I could react he grabbed my arms and I felt something cold touch my wrists, I heard a snap as the cuffed closed on them.

"What the fuck." I shouted at

"I'm sorry." He said softly.

"Let me go." I told him.

"No." He said bluntly.

"I will scream." I said panicked.

"I would not recommend that." He warned. He pulled out a ball gag from his jacket pocket. He must have had the cuffs in there as-well.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused and scared.

"Do you know how long I've wanted you?" He asked.

"Just let me go and we can talk about this." I replied.

"All these years you have taken advantage of me." He said. "Now it's my turn."

As he said that I tried to scream. Before any sound could leave my mouth he had a hand clamped over it. He then quickly got the gag and placed the small red ball in my mouth. He tied it tight behind my head before releasing me.

"I warned you." He said. He then pushed me down onto my knees, back close to the sofa. It made trying to get up and run very hard.

He took his jacket off and walked over to the door. He locked it before walking back over. He pulled his phone out and I heard the sound of him starting to record a video. He filmed me for a second before he turned the phone and flipped the camera. I saw myself was a ball gag in my mouth. For some reason I felt my pussy tingle.

"I have wanted this for so long." He said as he flipped the camera back round.

With that he leaned down and grabbed the bottom of my jumper. He pulled it up and over my head. It was still trapped from my tied arms but the top of my body, and bra was now exposed. My bra was black and almost like a sports bra. He stepped back so that he could film me better

"I always knew you had such an amazing body." He said. This made me blush slightly.

Again he leaned down but this time it was my bra that he lifted. My perky boobs bounced free.

"Fuck they are amazing." He said. "Do you want to see?" He laughed as he turned the camera again. This time I saw myself with my tits exposed. The ball gag had caused me to dribble a little down my chin. The image I saw was very erotic and my pussy tingled more.

He turned the camera once more and filmed as he groped my tits and body. Even forced like this I could feel my body betray me and I could feel the wetness of my pussy.

"I'm going to remove the gag. Are you going to scream?" He asked. I shook my head no. He leaned behind me and undid the gag. My mouth was sore so I moved it about to ease it. He was still filming me.

"Look you've had your fun now untie me." I told him.

"Oh we are just starting." He laughed.

"I will tell everyone what you have done." I said.

"And I will do everyone this video." He laughed. That shut me up. I could not have people seeing this. I knew he could edit it in a way that made me out to be a kinky freak.

"You ready for the real fun?" He asked. I gave him a wide eyed scared look. "Fuck that's a sexy look, going to need to see that again soon."

He began to remove his shirt, all while still filming me. I could do nothing but kneel there quiet and watch. He had a toned body and looked better than I thought he did. I then watched in horror as his hand went to his trousers. He undid them and then pushed both them and his boxers down. His hard cock flopped free. My eyes went wide again. This time in surprise to his large cock. It was easily 8" and thick.

"What's the matter?" He laughed. "Like what you see?" I did not give him a response.

"Don't worry I'll let you suck it soon." He laughed again. He filmed himself stroking his cock over my face for a few seconds. It was large and thick with a few veins making it look even bigger. I could not help but stare up at it as he slowly stroked it.

"Open your mouth." He ordered. I did not obey.

"Don't make me force you." He said harshly.

His toned scared me and I slowly opened my mouth for him. He did not move, instead he just filmed me as I was on my knees with my mouth open and his cock hovering in front of me. He did flip the camera again and I saw that image for myself. I looked like a massive slut. He kept the camera that way so that I could see as he reached behind me to grab my ponytail. He used his grip to keep me in place and he slowly pushed forward. His cock hit my lips and forced them open wider. I had to push my tongue out to make room for his cock in my mouth.

I let out a soft moan as the tip of his cock made its way fully into my mouth. I watched as he began to slowly pull out and push back into my mouth with his massive cock. He was soon working a third of his cock in and out. He turned the camera back, giving himself two views as he picked the pace up of his thrusting. He began working half his cock in at a good pace.

After a few minutes of that he stopped thrusting. He smiled at me as he began to use the grip on my hair to pull me back and forth. He forced me to face fuck myself almost. He did that for a minute before fully letting go and his cock left my mouth.

"Enjoying this?" He asked. I was so wet and turned on I could not believe it. All I could do was stare at the cock that was in front of me.

"Want it back?" He asked. I nodded yes. "Say it."

"I want your cock." I said.

"Good girl." He laughed. "Suck it."

I did as I was told and leaned forward and began sucking his cock. It was awkward tied as I was but I did my best. Again he flipped the camera and i watched myself suck his cock. It only turned me on more. He let me suck it for a bit before he turned the camera again and took control. He did not last long before he pulled his cock free and stroked it. His cock exploded as he came onto my face. Rope after rope hit me. My face and hair was covered. He turned the camera and I could see the mess he made of my face. I was so wet. His cock still dripping with a little cum.

"Did you enjoy that?" He asked. I thought about lying but I knew there was no point.

"Yes." I replied.

"Good girl. For that you get to clean my cock." He said. I blushed hard but leaned forward and suck his cock clean. Once clean he finally turned his camera off. He sat on the sofa next to me.

"Fuck I've wanted that for so long." He laughed. I could not move still tied like I was. He sat and admired his work of my face.

"If I untie you are you going to try anything?" He asked. I shook my head no. He smiled and as he leaned forward he groped my tits. He then undid the cuffs. I rubbed my wrist as they were sore but did not make any other moves.

"Lose the top but don't clean your face." He told me. My jumper and bra was stuck on my arms and I let them drop off. I got up and sat back on the sofa to rest my knees.

"I'm sorry." I said. He looked at me surprised. "For being such a bitch for years."

"I tie you up, face fuck you and film it, and you say sorry to me." He laughed. He was right but I wanted to say it.

"Why was you?" He asked.

"I don't know, just thought you was easy to take advantage of." I told him honestly.

"And now?"

"I've learnt my lesson." I said, blushing again.

"Did you enjoy it? " he asked.

"Yes."

"What part?" He asked, I thought about it for a minute.

"The lose of control." I said. He smiled at that. He then pulled his phone out again and I could hear wet sounds. I knew it was the video he had just filmed.

"Well I have this video that I could send to everyone you know." He told me. I must of got a panicked look because he laughed.

"Let's play with this control then." He laughed. "Let's see that pussy."

As I went to obey I noticed him start to film again. With my cheeks red and began to lower my leggings and panties. I removed them and leaned back on the sofa, I turned to the side and lifted my leg up so that he could see it. He filmed my pussy as he leaned forward to touch it. He smiled when he felt how wet I was.

"Now for the real test, go out into the balcony." He ordered.

"Everyone can see." I exclaimed.

"So will everyone when I send this video." He laughed.

I had no choice so I got up and walked to the door. It was dark out but with the lights on in the room people would be able to see me. It looked quiet out and I thought about turning the lights off. I knew he would stop me so I quickly opened the door and stepped out. I was now exposed to the outside. Naked and still with dried cum on my face. All it did was turn me on more. I turned about and he waved me back in.

"Good girl." He said, I blushed. "Get on your knees and come lick my balls."

There was no denying how much control he had now as I dropped to my knees. I crawled across the room to him and stopped between his legs. His semi hard cock was flopped back to his stomach and his balls were free. I decided to play into it as I looked at the camera, stuck my tongue out and slowly started to lick his balls. He flipped the camera and I could watch myself being a slut. It felt so freeing to just submit to it.

I licked and sucked on his balls loudly. His cock was soon hard and I licked up and down his shaft. I could not help myself and began to suck on it again. I sucked until he let a moan out then I let it drop from my mouth. I moved back down to his wet balls and licked some more.

"Do you want to get fucked?" He asked.

"Yes." I begged

"Good, go get me your phone." He ordered

I did as told and gave it to him. He used my face to unlock it and then I saw him go into the camera. He walked around the bed and placed it on the side table. He had it facing across the bed. He came back to stand behind me and grabbed my wrists. I felt the cuffs go back on. With my arms behind my back again he pushed me into the bed. He helped get me into a doggy position, face down arse up, and got on his knees behind me. I felt him press his cock against my pussy and then he reached down to grab my ponytail. With a firm pull he lifted my head up off the bed. It hurt a little bit but was not over powering. He done this so that I was now facing the camera on my own phone.

With me facing my own camera he entered me. I felt his balls against me as his first thrust entered me fully. I let out a loud moan and did not stop as he began fucking me hard. It took less than a minute before I was moaning out my first orgasm. The events of the night had been too much for me and I was beyond turned on. My orgasm was a big one and he slowed down his fucking as it consumed me. He still held my face up by my hair, making sure my camera had a great view of my face.

With my orgasm faded he began to fuck me fast again. He let go of my hair and my head fell back to the bed. He moved his now free hand to my waist so that he could fuck me harder. I lost awareness of time and did not know how long he had been fucking me hard for. My pussy was sore but I was loving every second. I felt a second orgasm build and thankfully he did not slow down. My second one was as big as the first. I let out a loud moan of pleasure. As I did I felt him pull out of me and then something warm hit my back. His cum splattered up my back, my tied hands and down my arse.

With him no longer supporting me I fully laid down on the bed. I vaguely saw him get up and go to my phone. He then untied my cuffs and I crawled up to the pillow and fell asleep.

I awoke the next morning to find him asleep next to me. I could feel the dried cum on me still and decided to get up and shower. I grabbed some clothes as I went and got changed and ready after my shower. I needed to leave soon as I had an early meeting and did not have much time to waste. We had slept in which did not help. Once I left the bathroom I found he wake on his phone.

"Leaving without me?" He joked.

"Sorry I have an early meeting." I explained.

"It's ok baby, you can leave as soon as you make me cum." He told me.

"But I don't have much time." I said.

"Well you best be quick then." He said firmly.

I hesitated for a second but I saw he was not joking. He moved so that he was now sat on the edge of the bed. I quickly moved to kneel between his legs. His cock was limp but I still took it in my mouth. My hand rubbed his balls as I made his cock hard. Once he was hard I used my other hand to stroke his cock as I sucked in the tip.

"Fuck you are a cock sucking slut." He moaned. I did not slow down as I worked his cock.

"Maybe I should paint your face again, what do you think?" He asked.

"Please don't, I have a meeting." I pleaded.

"And if I told you to stroke me until I painted your face would you?" He asked.

"Yes." I told him.

"Good girl." He said. He grabbed my hair and positioned my face into the perfect place to take a facial. I just hoped I could clean it before my meeting. He let me stroke him for a minute before he grabbed my hair and forced my mouth down into his cock. I quickly felt him tense and shot his big load into my mouth. I swallowed as he did, relieved and disappointed to not get another facial.

I sucked him till he went soft and took his cock out of my mouth. I looked up at him and he smiled down at me. He got up and got dressed. As he did he told me that I could leave. Before I did leave he said that he was looking forward to seeing me again tonight. I agreed.

To be continued?

I hope you enjoyed my story. All feedback is welcome.

Hotelroom
Hotelroom
779 Followers