Sexting Strangers - A Nice Surprise

Story Info
A first hand experience in a chatroom.
1k words
4.14
2.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2casey
2casey
24 Followers

I started out, just looking for ways to expand my social connections. Meet more people faster. Get back into flirting, which I've always loved. Maybe get to know 1 or 2 people and see if we could "pretend" what we would do on a date, up to and including sex. What I found in my search however was an entire community of people who have been meeting others, having fun, and breaking the bonds of loneliness in ways I couldn't have imagined before.

Since this was a trial thing, I decided I would look for free websites that didn't need a lot of information from me to get started. As a typist and since I really don't want to put my pictures on the internet, chatting by text or sexting seemed the best fit for me. So, I ran my web search looking for the "best free sexting websites" and began looking at the lists of recommendations.

It was a good list so I started narrowing the list, eliminating some of the sites that seemed more for physical hookups, a couple more that just blasted me in the face with an overdose of pink text and pornography. I finally landed on one that seemed to be right in the middle and mainly about sexting and roleplay. It didn't seem to be overly "in my face" about sex as some of the others, with a simple website that seemed welcoming and based on IRC (Internet Relay Chat), a technology that has been around a long time, that doesn't require much overhead and has a limited set of user commands to learn.

The ability to remain anonymous was very appealing. So, I decided on my name for using with the site, provided basic information on gender and location and just dove in. I landed in the main room or channel to find posts from dozens of members scrolling up the screen.

Despite the fact the site name suggested lewd behavior or sexual chat, the posts in that room were polite, risque' at best, and, in most cases, considerate of others. People were greeting each other as they saw names they recognized. Some were sharing jokes or memes. There was a reasonable amount of flirting going on, which I was excited to see. I also saw there were moderators, watching the chat and reminding people of a few basic rules for behaving in the group. Overall, this had the look of a community of people. A core set of regulars who were familiar with each other and a decent number of new people coming in and learning how to get around.

I didn't have to wait too long. Little did I know at the time, how eagerly the many more "blue" or Male members would greet the sight of a new "pink" or Female member. Not only did I have people saying "Hi" in the chat room, I had direct messages (or DMs) starting to show up from individual names. I've learned since then, of course most sexting site visitors will be men, with anywhere from 5 to 10 men to each woman, depending on the site. The anonymous environment also tends to be more supportive of LGBTQIA+ gender identities.

Scanning down the list of names trying to reach me, I selected one without one of the more "descriptive" names. By descriptive, I mean someone whose name leaves no doubt as to either what he is looking for sexually, what his body or body parts look like, or what he would like to do to a female companion. An example might be MrHornyDick or BigTitsLover. I decided to select someone with a real, human name and we struck up a conversation.

We started our conversation just like any date, talking about what we liked in music, what kind of work we did, what we did for leisure or on our last vacation. He was from Austria, worked in technology and spoke 4 languages, which was immediately interesting from my perspective. We hit it off and things began to get steamier.

One of the things I noticed when I was reading some erotic literature, was that most writers were women. When they wrote about a sexy scene, I got the thoughts and feelings from only the woman's perspective. It always seemed slightly lacking and even though I love a good sexy romance story or novel, sometimes they left me feeling unsatisfied.

The nicest surprise from my sexting adventures has been that many men can express their feelings and reactions in ways that are intimate, sexy, and exciting. I credit that to the anonymity of the site - neither of us had anything really to lose by just expressing our rawest emotions and reactions. As he tickled my fancy and my mind, describing what he would tickle on my virtual body, I could respond describing my next actions trying to use sexy, hot language I hoped would excite him. He frequently confirmed that my words were getting the expected results.

Looking back over this adventure, all I can really say is how amazing it is. I've met people from dozens of countries, who don't hesitate to share their culture and life experiences with me in addition to confirming the universal attitudes and aptitude for all things sexual. I have found friends to chat with and lovers to play with, many who have become long term friends. When I am lonely or upset, I have yet to find someone who hasn't offered a quick virtual hug, words of comfort, or offered an ear just to let me vent my frustration.

Being in this type of environment, one associated with lust and sex, seems to also open some of us up to express deeper thoughts and feelings we don't feel comfortable sharing with co-workers or family. The act of lifting that barrier against "talking dirty" lifts other barriers also. And being a virtual world, exploring new ideas and activities is safer than exploring in real life. I even learned new things about myself, having discovered my voice literally as I began to record and distribute erotic audio clips.

I did start out sexting with strangers, but I found communities I like to visit regularly now with people who feel open to think and talk about things they never imagined. And some friends I would never have made if I hadn't tried something new.

2casey
2casey
24 Followers