All Comments on 'Sexual Biography of a Young Woman Pt. 14'

by sammican1

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
ErotonautErotonautover 17 years ago
Welcome back

A little slow to start, but fun once it gets going, and I look forward to the next chapter, when she finally fucks Paul. Have to say, though, the idea of legit models offering sexual "extras" is pure fantasy (then again, so is everything else here).

MacDukeMacDukeover 17 years ago
Tantalizing Sex

Sammi has become quite the courtesan. Lovely buildup to tantalizing sex, Sam. Your writing approaches your skill at sex. But tell us whatever happened to Mum? Don't make us wait so long for the next chapter.

Uncle DavidUncle Davidover 17 years ago
great

Sammi, you write so well, and describe your experiences with such an erotic atmosphere, that you have certainly found your niche.

Keep writing, Sammi. You're amazing.

melsdadmelsdadabout 17 years ago
Sammi, you sure can!

Wow! another incredibly exciting, completely erotic story; which had me aroused from start to finish. You're definitely the best read for me Sammi. Thanks again for another incredible installment. I wait anxiously for your next mind blowing contribution.

Bye for now Sammi,

melsdad.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful

Sammi, you are wonderful and amazing. You never fail to thrill.

David, x

lovercat2942lovercat2942over 15 years ago
One-on-one photo shoots plus sex

More learning processes for Sammi in her sexual experience: Being photographed one on one and learning to allow herself to have sex with men that don't necessarily appeal to her. As usual, this description of the extension of her sexual boundaries is matter-of-fact, described by Sammi in her own inimitable way. Needless to say, she has truly come a long way from being "shagged" by Kelvin in the back of his mother's Audi.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous