All Comments on 'Sexual Desires'

by sxyoceanlady

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
EOLoverEOLoverabout 12 years ago
More please...

I like it a lot. It definitely made me hot. Please post more ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sally already fucked up

marriage is hard alone ,but to cheat is asking for divorce.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleabout 12 years ago
Great story

I know there's more and want to hear it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the sickos

The sickos and losers love it what does that tell you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
1 marriage down the shitter

One starting the spin now.

When the husband arrange a little accident there will be nobody crying

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the sickos for sure

closet cuckolds reading and spanking like mad, probably off to smoke a cock afterwards and maybe get cornholed, sickos for sure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

She will be cheating within a week. Both of them will get caught at the club and get burned. Torched type stories are some of my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the structure sentence

fucked up all are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

The wimp cucks and whores defend their own. What does that tell you? Swinging today Cuckolding the next day. How sad for the writer that they think this is erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
how sad for the reader

that the light bulb burned out in the closet - come out so you can read/spank/flame like all creampie loving cocksmoking cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
syntax

Proof read your crap. One can't hardly read this crap for the mixed up sentence structure and extra words.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Who is the cuckold here who talks about people jizzing on keyboards?

The reader that reads every single cuckold story on this site and hates negative comments about its beloved cuckold stories or the readers that hate these sexual fetish freak of nature cuckold wimp stories and write negative comments? The answer? the reader that loves these stories and hates negative comments and is obsessed with jizzing on keyboards, it should really get a life and come to terms with it's status in life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Who is the closet cuckold here who never heard of punctuation?

Great post closet cucky. One thing though, find the comma and period buttons on your keyboard and use them.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
She must not be too satisfied with her husband

If just listening to her neighbor talking about cheating on her husband, is getting her to think of cheating on her husband.

Is she willing to give up her marriage to be a slut for other men?.

She must be one of those women that has the slut gene

roomfor1moreroomfor1moreabout 12 years ago
Editing would have made this story a great one

Overall the story was good but it was lacking. The two areas I felt was lacking was grammar and details. For me the poor grammar was a major distraction. An example of where more details would have improved the story includes, "... his cum filling my pussy," what did it feel like? How did you feel when he filled your pussy? Such lack of details made the story an alright story to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This will send the heart broken closet cucks into

a rage

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Grammar

That was a rough read. I'm guessing that English isn't your first language or you let the word processor substitute any word that was close. That's not how good editing is performed. And, if you take a little time, you'll find you can set up your editor to point out grammar errors.

The upside is that it reads like it was written by Ricky Ricardo, so it became a comedy around half way through. (Loved the line about her "ass chicks"). I appreciate the laugh, but most stories that people find interesting have some conflict in them. Few people, that you and I would want to know, just jump into bed without some conflict.

bassdesirebassdesireabout 12 years ago
story

Basically very formulaic with sort of standard vapid characters and dialogue. What makes a story interesting are the characters...who hopefully have lives outside the bedroom - to make what's in the bedroom more interesting and complicated. I mean really, how attractive is a woman who 'has nothing better to do all afternoon' ? Couldn't this woman be fiercely into something; writing, painting, dance, martial arts, even reading (gasp)? I'm attracted to women - and men - who have some real 'leg' to show.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
How could be a conflict?

Somebody wrote If this stroke story would be a WHOLE STORY TO SHOW THE ALL LIFE. I think this would be an interesting charcter developing conflict the following, look at: Is Rick fertile? If does Rick want children from a other woman? If does he want children he will move for it ??? However This story only a stroke story for stroke story is not wrong but for me a stroke story is boring.

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago
Some erotic stories

Unfortunalely true erotic stories are rarly and those stories not stroke stories. When I was a first time erotic story reader this story type might be erotic for me, but by the time to read more than 1000 similar only boring. If you want read true erotic, not stroke and full of movements stories I suggest more excellent stories:

From the SOL (storiesonline.net):Al Steiner "Aftermath" it is not a stroke story and erotic. From cmsix "NanoVirus", "John and Arden", "Alaskan Vacation", "Snatched". Unfortunately cmsix had a heart operation and stopped writting. Lazlo Zalezac wrote many stories in Damsels in Distress universe as "The Portal: Doorway To Adventure" the first and more stories (sequels) from this universe. Colt45 wrote "Sea King" and the sequels. From Lit in the Sci Fi & Fantasy 800Ibgorilla "A Beautiful Wish". Yes these stories all are fantasy stories, but I think for erotic story the fantasy is the best.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous