Sexual Dimorphism

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mission accomplished," Dr. Wingate thought.

Spent and sweaty, they both collapsed on the mat.

Dr. Wingate raised her head and addressed the audience. As she spoke, she spread her legs, giving the observers a good look at her well-worked cunt. Ben's cum was leaking out of her, flowing out of her hole in a milky trickle.

"The breeding act is finished," she said. "Dr. Valentine has deposited his genetic material in my reproductive cavity. If I wasn't taking the drug to suppress my fertility, right now one of his reproductive cells would be fusing with one of mine to create a new human."

The Perwithi hummed in appreciation. The two humans staggered unsteadily to their feet. Ben's cock bobbed in front of him, still wet and shiny from being inside Dr. Wingate's pussy. She was still leaking cum, two trickles of it running down the insides of her thighs. Professor Xu handed them towels to clean up, to wipe away the residue of their coupling.

Dr. Wingate's clothes were in a pile nearby, and she started getting dressed. It felt very strange to put her uniform back on after having been so publicly fucked.

Ben got dressed too. Dr. Wingate couldn't help but feel a little wistful as he pulled up his underwear. He really did have a beautiful cock.

He noticed her looking and smiled at her.

"We're done, right?" he said.

"For the moment," she replied playfully.

"Are you free later?"

"What do you have in mind?"

"It occurs to me that there are some avenues of human sexuality that we failed to explore."

Jane smiled.

"'Unexplored avenues?'That sounds like an offer to fuck me up the ass."

"Only if you want me to. Not all girls enjoy that sort of thing, but something tells me that you do, plus as I said before you do have a really cute ass. Very fuckable."

They walked out of the auditorium arm in arm, as the Perwithi chattered excitedly behind them, discussing what they had just witnessed.

"The captain ordered me to put on a good show," Dr. Wingate said. "And to do humanity proud. I think we accomplished both objectives."

Ben's hand dropped down and cupped her right ass cheek.

"Now, why don't you show me to your quarters," Dr. Wingate said. "And we can explore those 'unexplored avenues'...."

12