Sexual Equity 03: Youth and Sport

Story Info
Kyle gets to know a minister better.
2.9k words
4.37
2.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/05/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Minister for Youth and Sport

-----

Sexual Equity

From Openpedia, the free encyclopedia.

Sexual Equity is a philosophy that is the foundation of of government in the Pacific island nation nof New Dorset. Sexual Equity is based on the notion that while men and women have equal value and should be equally free, fundamental differences make complete sexual equality impossible, and that it is equity (fairness and justice) that should be sought between the sexes. The adherents of Sexual Equity note the differences in male and female sexual drives, as well as differences in the ways men and women typically view hierarchy, status, and a culture of honor.

Origins of Sexual Equity

Main article: First Sexual Equity speech of Wanda Barnes

In a 1975 speech, Wanda Barnes, then the leader of the Women's Caucus in the New Dorset House of Representatives, laid out the principles of Sexual Equity. She noted that New Dorset had been a leader in sexual equality: the first country in the British Empire to grant equal suffrage to women and also to elect a female member of its legislature, and the only country in the world that established dual constituencies, with one male and one female legislator elected from every constituency, guaranteeing equal numbers of men and women to Parliament.

Despite this nominal equality in government, she noted that continuing control by men in the political party system and in spheres outside government had stymied attempts at substantial reform. Despite the recent session had been concerned mainly with issues around independence: whether to become a republic instead of sharing the British monarchy, and how to reform the Senate and the system of honors. She claimed that these were issues of honor and status, of interest primarily to men, without addressing the important issues affecting women's daily lives.

Hearkening back to difference between "dignified" and "efficient" parts of parliamentary government (see The English Constitution by Walter Bagehot), Barnes proposed a male monarchy and House of Lords, which would be symbolic and deal with issues such as honors and national symbols, and a female House of Representatives, which would form the executive and make the laws.

Adoption of Sexual Equity in New Dorset

Barnes' proposals caused an uproar; she was accused of being sexist against men, and several male-led political parties took the opportunity to propose eliminating dual candidacies and repealing some of the previously passed women's rights legislation.

The turning point was an overheard remark by the Minister for Home Affairs, Jason Campbell, saying that he would gladly give up the power to government in return for sexual favors. Although he quickly apologized, Wanda Barnes gave another speech (Second Sexual Equity speech of Wanda Barnes) pointing out the prevalance of female prostitution and the different sexual needs of men and women as exemplifying their differences and the need for equity rather than equality. Saying that she believed Campbell had nothing to apologize for, Barnes declared that she was proud of having been a prostitute in her youth (prostitution was particularly common in New Dorset: see Prostitution in New Dorset), that giving men pleasure was nothing to be ashamed of, and that sexual service is something women should be able to provide to men, if men can provide what women need as well.

After the speech, Barnes and some of her followers in the Women's Caucus had a series of one-on-one meetings with Campbell and several other members of parliament, about which much has been rumored but little is known for certain. After those meetings, a constitution for New Dorset was adopted incorporating Barnes's proposals, and also mandating that sexual service is mandatory for members of the House of Representatives and the various provincial legislatures (see Sexual Service in New Dorset). Campbell became New Dorset's first king, and other male MPs who voted for the new constitution became the first dukes of the provinces.

-----

Kyle McQuary, newest research fellow at the John Burfitt Institute, and the Very Honorable May H. Van, MLA, CSS, Minister for Youth and Sport for the Province of Deltaland, drink tea in a café across from the provincial capitol.

"So, Mr. McQuary, now you've seen the centers in person. What did you think?

"Minister, I was very impressed. Back in the capital, we weren't able to find funding to open youth centers more than three days a week. But here, you have care five days, plus classes and activities, even on weekends. The centers themselves are very nice, but it's the level of funding that I can hardly believe."

"Well, much as I'd like to, I can't take credit for that. The last government worked out a grand bargain between all the cities and the provincial youth and senior citizens ministries to share staff and resources: all the ancillary support staff like cleaning, procurement, and personnel, and even things like using the same music instructors for youth and senior programs. Reducing redundant functions allowed us to redirect what funding we had toward front-line staff. We disagreed in a lot of other ways, but the last senior and youth ministers made a great accomplishment here."

"It's laudable of you to give so much credit to people you opposed."

"Well, we're all here to serve the public good. We can't do our best for our constituents if we get caught up in squabbles."

"Still, I find it admirable."

"Well, thank you, Mr. McQuary." The minister takes a last sip of her tea. "Is that everything you need for your report?"

"Yes, but there is something else I wanted to ask, Minis— is it OK if I call you May?"

The minister tenses up. She wasn't expecting this. "Oh-kay," she pronounces slowly.

"May, I've really liked working with you over the past few days, and walking around seeing your centers today was just wonderful. I really enjoyed it, and I think you did too. I'd like to take you out and spend some time together, see if we can get to know each other. You saw they're doing 'Once' at the community theater here? I think you'd like it."

"You want to go on a date. With me."

Smiling, he says, "Yes, that's what it's called. Will you come?"

"Mr. McQuary—Kyle—you're a nice guy, but I'm in the Legislative Assembly and a minister in His Highness's government. You know what that means. I don't go on dates."

"What? Why not? I know your responsibilities. That doesn't bother me."

"They don't bother you... We're not just talking about long hours in committee hearings and late nights in the Ministry offices, right? You know what this job requires of me."

"Yes, May, I know about your service obligation. That's not a problem."

"Not a... look, you might think you know, but there's no way you could say that and really understand what it means." She pauses and stares at him for a moment before getting her phone out of her purse and concentrating on it for a minute. "Ok, let's go." She stands up and takes a step. "Well, come on." Kyle stands and May leads him into the capitol and down a back stair. They come to a security desk.

"Hi, Faith," May says to the guard. "I have a perk booking for number three?"

"I wasn't expecting... oh, I see you just made it. Of course, Minister. I'll need to see both your IDs before I buzz you in."

They show their IDs and are buzzed through the first door; May uses a key card to let them through a hallway and then into a small room with a divan and a closet. May opens a connecting door wide, using her purse as a doorstop to make sure it doesn't close. She ushers Kyle through it and says "You wait in here, I'll be just a minute."

Kyle walks into the room, which has a bed, nightstand, tall chair, and a low stool. "May, wait a minute, this isn't —"

"Kyle, you wait in there and then we can talk, okay?"

"Um, okay..."

May slides opens the closet and begins removing her clothes: first her shoes, then skirt. Kyle says "Um, May..." and looks away.

"No, I want you to look."

He looks back at her as she places the skirt in the closet, and proceeds to do the same with her blouse, stockings, and underwear. She then dons a perfectly sheer robe from the closet, and walks into the room with Kyle. "Go on, have a seat." Somewhat bemused, he gets up on the chair, and she brings the low stool in front of him and kneels on it, so her face is on a level with his pelvis, and then looks up at him. He stares down at her breasts, clearly visible through the robe.

"Twenty times a month, Kyle, I come down here, just like this, and say 'Hi, my name is May. May I serve you with my hands, my mouth, or through intercourse?' That works out to about once every work day. I usually take a morning appointment, which means that every day before work, I'm in here having sex with some man whose name I'll never know and who I'll never meet again.

"I can see I'm turning you on. That's sweet. It's not fair of me to bring you down here, get you all hot, and then leave you hanging. Come on, let's get those pants off." She reaches up and unbuckles his pants, and pulls them and his underwear down. Kyle rises to let the clothes fall, but otherwise is too shocked to say anything. "Let me work on this a little," she says, and takes his cock into her hands, running her hands up and down it, squeezing and massaging.

"Do you know why I met you at nine-fifteen today? It's because between eight and nine, I was in the room next door, sucking some guy off. He was big, too, my jaw's still a little sore from it.

"And I did the very same thing yesterday with a different guy, and the day before that, I was lying face-down on the bed while another guy fucked me from behind. And I'll be here doing something just like that tomorrow, and Friday, and every day next week."

"Here, let me see if I can get you off." She kisses his glans and then licks it, and brings it into her mouth, moving up and down with lips and tongue. It isn't long before his body stiffens and he ejaculates into her mouth.

"Mmm, yours isn't bad," says May. "Pineapple juice?" Kyle can't do more than shake his head.

"So, Kyle, I hope you enjoyed yourself. I'm flattered you found me attractive. But I do this every day with a different man every time. I can't have this job and still be a regular girl and go on dates and be in a relationship and meet the parents and go to Christmas holidays and... I just can't do those things.

"Can I just say, 'Thank you for allowing me to serve,' and then we can go back to being colleagues? I still want to help with your research."

Kyle stares down at her. "May... that was amazing. Maybe the hottest thing that's ever happened to me. But 'Thank you for allowing me to serve' isn't my idea of pillow talk from someone I care about."

May just looks up at him.

"I wasn't going to get into this till later... but OK. Part of the reason I took a job out here was because I had a bad breakup with my fiancée. We were teenage sweethearts, and I thought we'd be together forever. But we had a problem. I couldn't help... look, I'm a man, I'm attracted to women. We'd go out together, and I'd see a woman, and I'd look. Not crazy staring look, but just... notice her. And Ruby would catch me noticing, and she'd be mad. And jealous. And I'd feel like I was hurting our relationship. Eventually even when I was out by myself and I'd see an attractive woman, I'd feel like I was being disloyal just by noticing. And I couldn't stop."

"Well, yeah. Men notice women. Women notice men, too, for that matter. Your fiancée didn't know that?"

"Maybe she did. I don't know. But she made me feel that I was dishonoring our relationship just by noticing. And eventually I met someone who noticed me back, and since it felt like if I was already being unfaithful, what the hell... we did more than notice each other. Ruby couldn't forgive me for it, and I don't blame her. We broke up after that.

"I've thought about it a lot since. I know some men get into exclusive relationships and, maybe they notice others, but for them it's not a big deal. But for me, it has to be,, after that. I don't want to be in a relationship where I have to try to hide who I am or what I want. I need to be with someone who can let me explore that side of myself, without my being afraid of dishonoring the relationship. And that means I need to be with someone who doesn't need me to be exclusive.

"So someone like you, with a service obligation -- well, that's just the perfect thing for me. Because I need someone who also doesn't want to be exclusive. Either because she also wants to explore her other wants and needs, or because her career means that exclusivity isn't an option. So May I really like you, but I'm also interested in you because you are what I'm looking for, that way. For me, your being in politics doesn't mean you're not a person I can date -- it means you're the only kind of person I can."

May looks down and shifts uncomfortably.

"May, we will never be the only ones for each other, in terms of sex. I'm going to look at other women, and more than look, and I am going to sign up to receive service from other politicians, which I do appreciate for what it is. And maybe you'll find someone else you want to have a fling with, and you're definitely going to be here every morning, giving service to whoever is next on the waiting list. And for you and me, that's a good thing.

"I want to go on dates with you, and get to know you. I can imagine... I know I'm getting ahead of myself, but you're a person I can imagine holding close, sharing good and bad times with. It doesn't bother me that you have sex with other guys. What bothers me is the thought of them leaving you alone afterwards."

May tears up, just a bit. "You know, it's not just down here ... I mean, the duke, he likes having me. I get an audience summons mat least once a week, sometimes a few times."

"What? I thought he wasn't supposed to repeat audience summonses, at least not often."

"Well, he's not, but that's not a rule, it's just something not usually done. He's supposed to, you know, 'allow the honor of service to be shared,' that kind of thing. But he's been asking for me a lot. I mean, up until now, I haven't minded... too much... he's pretty gentle, most of the time, and it's nice to feel wanted... even if it's just because I look like the girls he knew overseas."

"Well if it's OK with you it's OK with me. If I were the duke I'd want to have you too. I just wouldn't want to send you home afterwards."

May can't help herself and sniffles. "But that is what he does... sends me home in the back of a car, all by myself... and I get home and..."

Kyle gets off the chair and kneels down next to May. He holds her hands, and she pulls herself together, just a bit.

"Kyle, you need to know... I've never... I mean, I've been with hundreds of guys, but it was all service. We came to this country with nothing when I was just a baby, and then my dad died, and Mom was really poor. She never had the money to give me the things all the other girls got... I was the only one with crooked teeth when everyone else got braces, the only one with small boobs when everyone else got implants, the only one who had to shave because she couldn't afford hair removal treatment. And I looked different... nobody wanted me. The only way I could get those things was to borrow, and I went into commercial service to pay it off, where I was the exotic one... and then I graduated and went straight into politics. I never had a boyfriend, even a real date."

"May, please, I can't imagine anything better than being the man who could give you those things. You've had sex, but you've never had a lover. Can I be your lover?"

May nods. "Ok. Yes. I want to. So much. Yes. And I really do like you, Kyle, I had a wonderful time today too. I mean, outside, looking at the youth centers." Then she pauses, and her eyes crinkle just a bit. "There's only one more thing you need to know."

"May, you can tell me anything."

"All right. I saw a VIP preview of that production of 'Once'. It was awful. Truly terrible. If I could have walked out without causing a stir, I would have. Maybe we could see a movie instead?"